剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
my co-counsel,
以及露西·基特里奇
and Lucy Kittridge.
露西的哥哥在战争中死亡
Lucy's brother died in the war effort.
他去了海外
He went overseas,
他将生命牺牲在敌人炮火下 就是为了保护
and he lost his life to enemy fire protecting
这个国家
this country
以及我们所珍视的所有准则
and all the principles that we hold dear.
露西的哥哥...
Lucy's brother...
-反对 -并没有靠战争发财
- Objection. - ...wasn't a war profiteer.
他是位爱国者
He was a patriot.
伯恩斯科技也一样
And so is Borns Tech.
我们明白 财力充裕
Look, we know that having a deep pocket
就意味着有时候
means that sometimes
会遭到他人的勒索
you get subjected to extortion.
这事时有发生
It happens.
可他们找上了一个孩子...
But for them to saddle up a child...
一位自杀者的孩子...
the child of a suicide victim...
这种无♥耻♥行为要何时结束
Where does it stop?
希望本案审结时
Well, at the end of this case,
这样的事情也会随之而止
I hope it stops there.
你可以走了...
You can go...
道具小姐
prop.
莱恩从未提起过他在研发什么
Ryan never talked about what he was working on,
但我知道这让他很不开心
but I knew it made him very unhappy.
他的压力很大
He was very stressed.
他说过要自杀吗
Now, did he ever talk about killing himself?
从未说过
No. Never.
他死后 伯恩斯科技告诉我他是自杀
After he died, that's what Borns Tech told me happened,
我就信了
and I believed them.
你为什么会相信他们的话
Why did you believe them?
震惊 愤怒
Shock, anger.
我当时头脑十分混乱
I wasn't thinking clearly.
很容易就会怪罪到莱恩头上
It was easier to blame Ryan somehow,
-我十分后悔 -是的
- and I regret that. - Right.
你当时头脑混乱
You weren't thinking clearly.
却很审时度势地
But clearly well enough
接受了伯恩斯科技庞大的一笔安置费
to take an enormous settlement from Borns Tech.
毕竟我要考虑孩子
I had my son to consider.
你刚才说
You told us
莱恩不开心 压力大
that Ryan was unhappy and stressed.
是在工作上
At work.
不是在家中
Not at home.
你们两人之间
I mean, everything okay
一切都好吗
with you two at home.
对 可以这么说
Yes. Pretty much.
你们之间有没有事
Was he unhappy or stressed
让他不高兴或是有压力
about anything between the two of you?
没有
No.
再给你最后一次机会坦白
It's your last chance to come clean.
我出轨了
I had an affair.
这让他作何感想
And how did that make him feel?
也许是悲伤
Sad, maybe?
他们如此强大是因为
The reason they're so powerful
他们掌握了丰富的资源 明白吗
is because they got the resources, you know?
他们有调查人员 大笔资金
They got investigators and a shit load of money,
两百或是三百个怪胎正加班加点
200 or 300 little creeps running around there
通过上网或其他方式
that can search the internet or
进行调查 知道吗
research whatever they need, you know.
那可是大公♥司♥
Big operation.
他们把每件任务都落实到人
They got everything on everybody.
-那... -抱歉我迟到了
- Well-- - Sorry I'm late.
你是不是都不知道我迟到了
Didn't you even know I was late?
我们开始庭审了
We started the trial.
-抱歉... -我知道
- I'm sorry-- - I know.
我听到了一部分
I was there for some of it.
情况对你们不是很有利
It's not going so good for your team.
我不知道这是从哪来的
I don't know where this came from
或它代表了什么 所以别问我
or what it means, so don't ask.
这是我帮你的
That right there
最后一个忙
is the last favor I do for you.
你还好吗
How's it going?
不
Oh, no.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
请你走开
Please go away.
不行吗
No?
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
怎么回事
What?
我们这边也有几个怪胎
We got a couple of creeps, too.
好吧
Right.
那么...
Okay. So...
这些是从海军陆战队弄来的
these are Stoltz' military records
斯托尔兹的军事记录
from the Marines.
国防承包商雇佣退伍士兵
Defense contractors hire ex-military.
我们也许能借此将他和伯恩斯科技联♥系♥起来
We may be able to connect him to Borns Tech that way.
好吧 可是伯恩斯科技的文件
Yeah, but Stoltz was never mentioned
从没提到过斯托尔兹
in any of the Borns Tech files.
我们还没都看完呢
We haven't gone through all of them yet.
再说 他不会在文件里出现的
Besides, that's not going to be there.
他们不会承认他是他们的人
They'd never admit that he's theirs.
这是什么
What is this?
这是伯恩斯科技制♥造♥的集束炸♥弹♥的残片
That's part of a Borns Tech cluster bomb
正是这种炸♥弹♥消灭了
that just wiped out all those people
其他照片中的那些
you saw in the other images,
妇女 儿童 平民
all those women, children, civilians.
好了 我们申请排除这件证据
Okay, we move to suppress this.
那可不 我相信你们会的
Yeah, no shit. I'm sure you do.
我们的证人 也就是他们的前员工
Our witness, who happens to be their ex-employee,
将会证明这就是埋在
will testify that this is the finished product
莱恩家后院中模型的制成品
of the model that we found buried in Ryan's backyard.
他们声称他们没有制♥造♥集束炸♥弹♥
Now, they're saying that they don't make cluster bombs,
这证明了他们在说谎
and this proves that they're lying.
森纳特女士
Ms. Senate?
显然 这些照片与本案无关
Obviously, these images are irrelevant.
上面没有标记
There are no markings
能够证明它是伯恩斯科技的产品
that identify it as a Borns Tech product.
指责我们的当事人
There's no reason to think
参与制♥造♥或是售卖♥♥
that our client had anything to do
完全是无稽之谈
with making or selling that.
我方证人会证明
Our witness will testify
它正是根据伯恩斯科技的图纸
that this was built to Borns Tech blueprints
和模型建造的
and of the Borns Tech model.
他们这是想故意
Okay, this is trial by surprise
打乱我们的阵脚 法官阁下
bullshit, Your Honor.
我们不知道那是什么
We don't know what that is
-也不知道是从哪来的 -法官阁下
- or where it came from-- - Your Honor.
就算那是真的
...even if it's real.
你真不觉得眼熟吗 莱纳德
You sure it didn't look familiar to you, Leonard?
这件证物对陪审团具有明显的诱导性
Its probative value is substantially outweighed
完全超越了它作为证物的价值
by their prejudicial impact on the jury,
而且我们没有时间复审它
and we've had no time to review them.
这些照片不能作为证物
The images are disallowed.
-拜托 -为什么
- Oh, come on. - Why?
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
它缺少事实基础
It lacks foundation
而且明显会引起偏见
and is unduly prejudicial.
这些照片不能作为证物
The images are disallowed.
法官 你还让不让我打这场官司了
Judge, are you going to let me put on a case here or not?
麦克布莱德先生
Mr. McBride--
麦克布莱德先生 传唤你的下一名证人
Mr. McBride, call your next witness
要么停止举证
or rest.
根据你的专业知识和经验判断
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表