剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
真没礼貌
This is rude.
你不打个电♥话♥就擅自过来
You're just stopping by without calling first?
我打了 吉娜 你没回
I did call, Gina, you don't return my calls.
但你还是来了 不是吗
That didn't stop you from coming, did it?
我只是想着你们俩都该知道
I just thought that you both deserve to understand
现在什么情况
what's going on.
我们不想扯上任何关系
We don't want to have anything to do
无论是跟你还是跟你那狗屁案子
with you or your bullshit case.
莱恩不是自杀
Ryan didn't kill himself.
他不会自杀 他那么爱杰森
He wouldn't kill himself. He loved Jason too much.
-他那么爱你 -这我知道
- He loved you too much. - I know that.
不过他的自杀信就在楼上
I actually have his suicide note upstairs.
你想再看一次吗
Do you wanna read it again?
你想知道他多讨厌自己在做的事吗
Do you wanna read about how much he hated what he was doing?
看看他多讨厌自己吗
How much he hated himself?
你的律师知道这封自杀信吗
Do your lawyers even know about the note?
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
你知道这对我们伤害多大吗
Do you have any idea how much this hurts us?
对杰森伤害多大吗
How much this hurts Jason?
走吧
Just go.
房♥门钥匙
The room key.
-他登记入住了吗 -没
- He checked in yet? - No.
-谢谢 亲爱的 -举手之劳
- Thank you, sweetie. - Of course.
漂亮
Pretty.
漂亮女人
Pretty woman.
是啊
Yeah.
我真是 见鬼
I'll just be-- God damn,
他们对血检结果做了手脚
they rigged these fuckin' blood test results.
-比利 -我当时没醉
- Billy. - I wasn't drunk.
听着 我会处理酒驾这事
Okay, look, I will handle the DUI.
好吗 我可以的
Okay? That I can do.
你当时血液酒精含量多少
What was your blood alcohol?
你只需负责联邦那个案子
You just handle the federal case.
我来操心酒驾吧
Let me worry about the DUI.
你怎么那么傻呢
Why are you being so dumb?
我整个执业生涯都在处理酒驾
My entire practice is dealing with DUIs.
不好意思 亲爱的
Excuse me, hon.
我没在你的抗辩中找到
I don't see anywhere here in your pleading
你说有不法行为
where you say that there was a wrongful act.
有人在被告的船上被炸飞
A man blew up on a boat owned by the defendant.
不言自明
Res ipsa.
在因疏忽而引起损害的诉讼中 指事件发生的本身已足以证明疏忽的行为
出了问题 显然的
Something wrong happened. It's obvious.
你就这点能耐吗 出了问题
That's all you got? Something wrong happened?
-联邦的案子也给我吧 -去死 比利
- I'll just handle the federal case, too. - Fuck you, Billy.
交通违规也许可以说"去死"
"Fuck you" is good in traffic,
但上庭不行
but not in court, okay?
现实生活中 律师需要以理辩案
In the real world, lawyers have to argue cases and shit.
多谢 多谢赐教
Thank you. Thank you for your wisdom.
亲爱的 你还在好奇为什么
Honey, I was doing this shit back
芭比娃娃没有外生殖器的时候
when you were wondering why
我就在处理这些破事了
Ken and Barbie didn't have genitals.
以前我同时负责二十个案件
I used to handle 20 cases at a time.
现在两个应该也行
I think I can handle two.
-老天 -比利
- Jesus Christ. - Billy?
能谈谈吗
Talk to you for a second?
-好 说吧 -好
- Okay, let's have it. - Okay.
-丹尼斯吓坏了 -嗯 我也是
- Denise was pretty shaken up. - Yeah, so was I.
她被电击了 比利
She was tased, Billy.
我当时没醉 好吧
Well, I wasn't drunk, okay?
她也许会受重伤
She could have been seriously hurt--
找你那该死的老板说去
Yeah? Well, talk to your goddamn boss about that.
你真是疯了
You are insane,
你要是以为唐纳德·库伯曼
if you think that Donald Cooperman
有阴谋针对你 你是胡扯
has some conspiracy against you, insane!
那你听好了
Okay. Well, let me explain something to you.
自从我接了这个案子
Ever since I took this case,
各种怪事都来了
weird shit's happening to me, okay?
有人跟踪我 被警♥察♥拦车
People are following me, I'm getting pulled over by the cops,
挨揍
having my ass beat.
-胡言乱语 -是吗
- You're so crazy. - Yeah?
-别闹了 -不可能
- Let it go. - It's not happening.
不行
No.
你赢不了
You can't win this.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe not.
但我肯定会尽力一试
But I'm sure as shit gonna try.
我再说点别的给你听
And let me tell you something else.
虽然我喜欢搞库伯曼
As much as I'd like to fuck Cooperman,
但我不是因为这才接下这个案子的
that's not the reason I'm in this one.
我是打算重操旧业
I'm actually doing this again.
拭目以待吧
So get ready for it, will you?
我才不在乎你为何接手
I don't care why you're in this one.
只要别把女儿扯进来就行 好吗
Just leave our daughter out of it, okay?
以前是怪我
Yeah, well, I kind of was.
但后来是你让她迷失的
And then you let her, you know, get lost.
抱歉让你
Sorry about the--
别介意 没关系
Don't worry about it. It's okay.
我有一个令人不开心的消息和一个好消息
I have some unsettling and some good news.
是吗 说吧
Yeah? Well, give it to me.
联邦法♥院♥书♥记♥员刚才打电♥话♥来
The clerk from the federal court just called to say
说案子被驳回了
that the case has been dismissed.
没有给任何解释 就驳回了
No explanation given. Just dismissed.
我知道 很不开心
I know, it's unsettling.
那好消息呢
Well, what's the good news?
你朋友阿尔玛打来电♥话♥了
Your friend Alma called.
他究竟怎么让案子在州法♥院♥恢复的
How the fuck did he get the case reinstated in state court?
本来在州法♥院♥已经废了 我看着它废的
It was dead in state court. I saw it die.
-可又活过来了 -这不算回答
- And yet it lives. - That's not an answer.
之前并非影响实体权利的驳回
It wasn't actually dismissed with prejudice.
指案件实体问题并未裁决 还可以再次起诉
而是因为比利没出庭
It got kicked because Billy didn't show up.
我们已经再次提请驳回
We refiled the motion to dismiss.
明天我们过去
We're back in there tomorrow.
这次就把它永远压下去
This time it will be squashed for good.
你怎么会有这把握呢
How do you know that?
因为案子派给地精了
Because the Gnome has the assignment.
是库伯曼牵的线
And Cooperman is the one that got him the appointment.
慢着 地精
Wait. The Gnome?
我不喜欢地精 他不按常理出牌
I don't like the Gnome. He's a loose cannon.
没事的 莱纳德
We are gonna be fine, Leonard.
应该达成和解
This should be settled.
唐纳德·库伯曼不能用我们的钱
Donald Cooperman will not use our money
报他自己的仇
to fight his vendetta.
不是这么回事
That not what this is about.
我才不在乎是怎么回事
I don't care what this is about.
唐纳德·库伯曼心里放不下
Donald Cooperman can't let it go.
他放不下比利·麦克布莱德
He is obsessing over Billy McBride.
你相信我 这事会把我们搞死
And I am telling you, this thing could be fucking us up the ass.
透透的
Hard!
莱纳德 亲爱的
Leonard, sweetie.
或许总顾问这工作不适合你
Maybe this whole general counsel gig isn't for you.
你似乎不懂玩乐
You don't seem to be having fun.
别跟我来这一套 考利
Do not handle me, Callie.
我只是想告诉你 大家都该活得开心
People should be happy in life, that's all I'm saying.
地精
The Gnome.
是啊 不重要
Yeah, regardless.
你说他是库伯曼的朋友
And you say he's Cooperman's friend?
也不一定
Not necessarily.
库伯曼的朋友大多恨他入骨
Most of Cooperman's friends hate his guts.
凯勒是个不错的法官 只是有一点混球
Keller's a decent judge. He's just a nasty little prick.
这么说
Okay, so
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表