剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
此案与邪恶有关
that this case is about evil.
你从哪弄到的
How'd you get this?
从技术部的朋友那里
Friends in the IT department.
你听 听这一段
Listen-- Listen to this part.
在2004年
In 2004,
我的哥哥亚当在摩苏尔
my brother Adam was killed
与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥战斗时不幸遇害
fighting the forces of evil in Mosul.
我明白拉森一家的痛苦
I know the Larsons' hurt.
我知道失去至亲是种什么感觉
I know what it is to...lose someone.
-他... -看见没
- He was-- - See?
那一点
That.
所以他才让她去
That's why he tapped her:
因为她死去的哥哥
her dead brother.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
这个选择还不赖
It's not a bad choice.
陪审团会爱上她的
The jury's going to love her.
那是我在自己案子里用的开场白
That's my opening in my case.
想想吧
Think about it.
最难做到的就是
The hardest thing to do
给一个公♥司♥客户赋予人格感情
is to humanize a corporate client,
而露西做到了 看看她
and Lucy does that. Look at her.
他是我的整个世界
He was my entire world.
你说得对
You're right.
真让人讨厌
I hate that.
在他死时 我发誓...
And when he died, I vowed--
你就想到这么多吗
That's all you get from this?
-把它当做我的使命 -什么
- ...to make it my mission-- - What?
什么 我漏掉了什么
What? What did I miss?
伯恩斯科技会保护我们的至亲不受伤害
...Borns Tech who keep our loved ones safe.
唐纳德让一个小女孩
That it's cruel for Donald
经历这些真是太残酷了
to be putting a young girl through this,
把案子的利益建立在她的痛苦之上
to be milking her pain for the good of a case.
等案子结束后
When she's done with it,
你觉得他会在意吗
you think he's going to care?
当然不会
Of course not.
也许
For all we know,
这正是他雇佣她的原因
this is exactly why he hired her,
就是为了提防伯恩斯科技碰上这个烂摊子
just in case Borns Tech got caught on their shit.
他太他妈冷血了
He's so fucking cold.
今天干这活儿有点热 不是吗 法官
A little hot to be doing that today, isn't it, judge?
你试过用这些花做个花车
Did you ever build a float out of these things
去参加花车游♥行♥吗
and put them in the Rose Parade?
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我本想打电♥话♥的
I would have called,
但你的书♥记♥员不告诉我号♥码
but your clerk wouldn't give me the number--
-你喝醉了吗 -所以我直接过来了 没
- Are you drunk? - ...so I came over. No.
为了你自己 我希望你最好喝醉了
I hope so for your sake that you are drunk.
我没喝酒 这件事真的很重要
I'm not drinking, no. This is really important.
如果你让我和你进屋说
If you'll just let me come inside with you,
我会跟你解释的
I'll explain it to you.
进去吧
Inside.
-你也来吗 -进去 麦克布莱德先生
- Are you coming? - Inside, Mr. McBride.
给你两分钟
You got two minutes.
好吧
All right.
我们在莱恩家挖出的这玩意
We dug this up at Ryan Larson's house.
是个模型 还有一些图纸
It's a model and some blueprints
上面是他为伯恩斯科技研发的武器系统
for a weapons system he was working on for Borns Tech.
你又想被判藐视法官吗
Are you trying to get held in contempt again?
你就算在法庭外
You can get disbarred
和我讨论这件事 也会被取消律师资格
for even discussing this with me outside the court,
更别说辩解了
let alone argue it.
我没辩解什么
I'm not arguing anything.
你问我个问题 我只是在回答
You asked me a question. I'm just answering it.
看见了吗 有个人
See this? I got that
想从我身上碾过去 这是留下的伤口
when a guy tried to run me down today.
自从我接手这个案子
That's the same guy who's been following me
他就一直跟踪我
ever since I took the case.
你疯了
You're insane.
-我不会 -我还没说完呢
- And I'm not-- - it gets better.
有人闯入了我的仓库
Somebody broke in my storage locker.
翻了个底朝天
Dumped out all the discovery,
我猜他是在找玩意
looking for this fucking thing, I'm guessing.
那你该向警方报案
Then you report it to the police.
而不是来找我
You don't bring it to me.
我倒是想报♥警♥
I'd love to report it to the police,
不过 警♥察♥因为莫须有的酒驾把我拦下来
but you see, the police pulled me over on a bullshit DUI,
把我打个半死 还电晕了我女儿
beat the hell out of me, and tased my daughter.
然后我的当事人在法♥院♥门口
Then my client gets killed
被人杀害
outside your court.
他们仍然没抓到嫌犯
They still don't have a suspect.
我的两个目击证人因为私藏♥毒♥品被逮捕
Two of my witnesses get popped on a drug charge,
但他们都没有过贩毒纪录
neither one has a record for drug dealing.
你觉得这些都是巧合吗
Now, you think all that's a coincidence?
那真是太他妈扯淡了 法官
That's a laundry list of shit, judge.
你想让我怎么样 麦克布莱德先生
What are you looking for from me, Mr. McBride?
-我的帮助 -法律规定
- My help? - The rules say that
如果理由充分 法庭则必须
the court has to retain evidence pre-trial
在庭审前保留证物
if the circumstances warrant it.
只要我告诉对方我在做什么
As long as I tell the other side what I'm doing,
你就必须接受这件证物
you have to take this evidence.
我们搜查了文件
We scoured our files,
没找到任何线索说明
and we didn't find anything
麦克布莱德在拉森家院子里找到了什么
about what McBride dug up in Larson's yard.
这到底是不是伯恩斯科技的武器
Is this a Borns Tech weapon or not?
问得好 温德尔 不是吗
It's a fair question, Wendell. Is it?
它到底是不是我们的
Is this thing one of ours or not?
我对此毫不知情
I deny knowing anything about this.
律所对此一无所知
The firm knows nothing.
你们疯了吗 我们在干犯法的事
Are you all crazy? We're breaking the law here.
你们可以假装我们有合理推诿
You can pretend we have plausible deniability,
-可我们没有 -可我们有合理推诿
- but we don't. - That's exactly what we have.
这个案子只是调查
This case is only about
导致那艘船在半夜爆♥炸♥的原因
what caused a boat to blow up in the middle of the night,
因此应该由原告举证
and for that the burden is completely on the plaintiff.
如果你是总顾问
If you were general counsel,
你会怎么处理这个信息
what would you do with this information?
你问我♥干♥什么
Why are you asking me?
首先 你不是公♥司♥的律师
First because you're outside counsel.
我们付钱就是为了寻求你的建议
We pay for your advice.
其次 你的观点似乎还挺重要
Secondly, your opinion seems to fucking matter--
虽然我不在乎 不过他们好像都很在乎
not to me, but evidently to them.
我会遵守客户保密协议
I would maintain the client's privilege of confidentiality.
这么说你会像只老鼠一样安静
So you'd stay quiet as a mouse.
我他妈不是老鼠
I'm not a fucking mouse.
如果麦克布莱德有证据
And should McBride have evidence
证明我们正在制♥造♥集束炸♥弹♥呢
which shows we were working up a band cluster bomb,
你还一声不吭吗
you'd still stay quiet?
没有证据
There's no evidence.
那些只是指控
It's just allegations.
指控
Allegations?
私下里说 我们已经知道
Just between us lawyers, we already know
伯恩斯科技做了坏事 还掩盖了真♥相♥
Borns Tech did bad shit and covered it up.
法律规定我有上报的义务
The law imposes a duty on me to report this.
对 也是私下里说
Yeah, and just between us lawyers,
要是公♥司♥或伯恩斯科技
should somebody report it
外部的人报告了这件事
outside this firm or Borns Tech,
违反了律师当事人特权
violating the attorney-client privilege,
有人就要被取消律师资格了
somebody would lose his law license.
但要是保持沉默 有人就要进监狱了
And for staying quiet, somebody could go to prison.
好了 我已经坐这儿听够
All right, I've sat here and listened to this bullshit
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表