剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Fucking seals won't go away, man.
我最讨厌海豹了
I fucking hate seals.
你好
What's up, man?
不 不
Oh, no. No.
你赶紧滚
Get the fuck outta here.
我们不想跟你扯上关系
We don't need anything from you.
我不是来找你们的
I'm not here to see you.
我是来找他的
I'm here to see him.
我跟你说了 他不是不肯运
I told you, man. He isn't against moving shit.
只是他不认识你
It's just that he don't know you.
你知道有多少人
You know how many guys out there
愿意做这笔交易吗
would be willing to make this deal?
这不是我的船 这是我哥的船
It's not my boat, man. It's my brother's boat.
你也不能怪他
Can't blame him, either.
我们怎么知道你不是条子
How do we know you're not some kind of cop?
平白无故就跳出来要交易
Just show up here with this deal out of nowhere?
兄弟 我们都不认识你
Dude, we don't know you.
我哥这人很谨慎
My brother's careful.
他有妻子
He's got his wife.
有孩子
Got kids.
他现在做事都比较怂
He's actually kind of a pussy now.
如果你们不做这种交易
If you don't handle deals like this,
比利·麦克布莱德那种人怎么会为你们工作呢
why do you have a guy like Billy McBride working for you?
-谁 -他是个律师
- Who? - He's a lawyer.
是他告诉我你们会愿意做这桩交易
He's the one who told me you guys would be open for this deal.
他是专打毒品官司的律师 很有来头
He's a drug lawyer. He's big.
我不认识律师
I don't know any lawyers, man.
别忽悠我了
Don't bullshit me.
我就见过那个人一次
I met the guy one time.
他来打听我们以前船上的一次意外事故
He came by here and wanted to talk about an accident we had on our old boat.
仅此而已
That's it.
好吧
Okay.
你跟他说什么了
What'd you tell him?
那是我最后一次跟她谈话
That was the last time I spoke to her.
你很勇敢 谢谢分享 坎迪斯
That was very brave. Thank you, Candace.
还有人想发言吗
Is there anyone else that would like to speak?
我认出了几个熟悉的面孔
I recognize some of you from the old days
都是以前参加互助会见过的
when I used to come to this meeting.
我想过如果再遇到绝境 我要么死要么回来
I figured I'd either die or come back when I hit rock bottom,
我确实这样好几次了
which I did a few times.
但我总是重新定义绝境
But I just kept redefining what rock bottom is.
有点像《上帝的小园地》
Kind of like God's little acre.
讲述一个混乱的农民之家 沉迷于财富与美色 1933年出版
你们年轻人可能不知道这本书
Maybe that's a little obscure for some of you younger folks.
我最近遇到了一个回归正常生活的好机会
And recently I had a pretty good chance to come back.
有了份像样的工作
I got some decent work.
找了个差不多能包容我的女人
Got a girl that would half-assed tolerate me.
但我搞砸了
But I fucked it up.
每晚互助会都说同样的破事
You know, aren't you all tired of saying
你们难道就不厌烦吗
the same shit over and over at these meetings?
反正我是听烦了
I know I'm tired of hearing it.
事实是 我想为了女儿振作起来
Truth is, I wanna get my shit together for my daughter's sake.
我想重新做回那个可靠的人
And I wanna get back to being somebody that people can trust.
这就是我的情况了
So that's kind of my deal.
-阿尔玛 能聊几句吗 -不能
- Hey, Alma, you got a sec? - No.
听着 我想为昨天没出庭而道歉
Listen, I wanna apologize to you for missing the court date.
别跟我说话 麦克布莱德先生
Don't talk to me, Mr. McBride.
-我需要你帮个忙 -不帮
- Listen, I need a favor. - You're not getting one.
我得让凯勒重新开庭
I gotta go back in front of Keller.
-他肯定不情愿 但你得帮我 -不行
- He's not gonna like it, but you gotta do this for me. - No.
我求你帮这个忙
I'm calling on you for a favor,
你知道我这是什么意思
and you know exactly what I'm talking about.
-你帮不帮吧 -不然怎样
- You gonna do it or not? - Or what?
你这是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
我不想 但我会的
I don't wanna have to, but I will.
帕蒂·索丽思·帕佩基恩 房♥产公♥司♥
-您先请 -谢谢
- After you. - Thanks.
刚翻修好
Okay, so just a recap.
离高速公路很近
Great freeway access.
-是吧 -是啊
- Right? - Right.
你们也看到房♥间的采光了
And you saw the light inside.
特别好
Gorgeous.
公共学校就在附近
And the public schools are on the up.
失陪一下 不不不
Excuse me for one-- No. Nope. Nope. No.
我带人看♥房♥♥... 不行
This is a shown by-- No.
你想怎样 解决好了吗 没解决就滚
No. What you want? What? Did you fix it? If not, fuck off.
还没有 但我根据公海法死亡条例
Not yet. But I filed a new case in federal court
向联邦法♥院♥提起了新诉讼
based on the death on the High Seas Act.
-公海啥 -我稍后跟你解释
- High sea what? - I'll explain it to you.
我就是想让你帮我劝回瑞秋
Look, I just need you to help me get Rachel back.
我一直想劝回她 但怎么说都没用
I've been trying and it ain't working.
这也不能怪她
Right. Well, I don't blame her.
不如你们再进去看看吧
Why don't you guys go inside, have another look around,
我马上进去 好吗
and I'll be right in, okay? Okay.
我想补救
I'm trying to make amends here.
如果你想让我道歉 我道歉 对不起
If you want me to apologize to you too, I will. I'm sorry.
我不接受
I don't accept.
我最近过得很不顺
I've been having kind of a rough time.
我需要些帮助
I need a little help.
怎么 你还成受害者了吗
Oh, so you're the victim? Is that right?
听着 我很了解你这种男人
Look, I know all about guys like you.
我嫁了两个这种男人
I've married two of them, and...
算了吧
Forget it.
我会一个人想办法让案子复审
I'll figure out a way to get the case reheard without you.
帕蒂 听着
Patty, listen--
我们能行 我保证
We can do this. I guarantee you.
我只是需要你劝回瑞秋
I just need you to help me get Rachel back.
好吧
Fine.
-我就在这儿等着 -随便吧
- I'll be right here. - Whatever.
库伯曼又交给我做了 为什么
Cooperman asked for me again? Why?
他很喜欢你
Seems he's a fan.
恶意诉讼
Malicious prosecution...
以及你能想到的不当行为都扣上去
and whatever else you can throw at them.
还有 比利想借由公海法
Also. Billy's just tried to resurrect the case in federal court
向联邦法♥院♥提出重审
under the High Seas Act.
你写这些时 再起草一份回应
So, while you're at it, you can draft a response to that,
以及驳回控诉的申请
as well as the motion to dismiss,
下班之前 全部完成
and we'd like it all by the end of business.
好
Okay.
真的吗 你看起来像受到了惊吓
Really? 'Cause you look a little bit like a deer in the headlights.
就是...
It's just that...
我都没见过他
I've never even seen the man.
看来他注意到你了
Well, it seems you're on his radar.
可能是福 也可能是祸
Which could either be very good or very bad.
唐诺德对比利·麦克布莱德恨之入骨
Donald hates Billy McBride more than any human on the earth.
而唐诺德可是相当痛恨生活的人之一
And Donald is one of life's truly magnificent haters.
如果你帮他解决了他最大的敌人
Just imagine how happy he would be
想想他会有多开心
if you help bury his biggest enemy.
下班之前
End of business.
想要不酒驾 就在家喝醉
Best way not to get a DUI is to drink at home.
-我是被陷害的 弗兰基 -为什么
- I was set up, Frankie, okay? - Why?
不知道 我还在想办法搞明白呢
I don't know. I'm still trying to figure that out.
别再打给我了 好吗
Hey, I need you to stop calling me, okay?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我是说你打过来又不讲话 搞那套幼稚把戏
I'm talking about calling me and hanging up like a teenage boy.
我联♥系♥过你几次
I called you a couple of times.
我留了语♥音♥ 但我没挂啊
I left a message, but I didn't hang up on you.
是吗 你没打过来又挂吗 不是你吗
Really? You didn't call me and hang up? It wasn't you.
不是 我发誓
No. I swear to God.
你希望是我吗 说实话
Did you hope it was? Tell the truth.
我就坐一会儿
I'll stay for one second.
-联邦法♥院♥ -对
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表