剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
假如明天没有被驳回
should we survive the motion to dismiss tomorrow,
就可以谈和解了
we settle.
-是吧 -有可能
- Right? - Could be.
咱们不妨假设
Let's assume for the sake of argument
你真有自己吹的那么厉害
that you are everything you're cracked up to be.
甚至明天还能出现在法庭上
Let's even say you show up to court tomorrow.
咱们面对的可是全球三大律所之一
We are talking about one of the top three law firms in the world
以及伯恩斯科技
and then there's Born's Tech
超大型的全球武器生产商
which is a fucking massive global weapons manufacturer.
而我们则没那么厉害
Then there's us, which is not so great.
对手那么强大 几乎不可战胜
So there's windmills, and there's windmills.
怎么着 你想放弃吗
So, what? You wanna give up?
没错 他们是很厉害 又如何呢
Yeah, they're a big deal. So what?
律师有一项基本素质就是
Look, part of being a lawyer is knowing
知道自己什么时候在干大事
when you're on to something.
我们现在就在干大事 好吧
And we're on to something. All right?
天啊 求你千万别搞砸了
Oh, God, please don't fuck this up.
不是我想背着唐纳德·库伯曼
This is not me going behind Donald Cooperman's back.
我先澄清一下
I wanna be clear about that.
听你这么说我很高兴 莱纳德
Well, I'm pleased to hear that, Leonard.
因为听起来你就是在这么干
Because it sounded like you were.
我只是想说这案子早该谈判和解了
I'm just saying the case should have settled,
可库伯曼不肯
but Cooperman won't do it.
慢着 我有点糊涂
Wait a minute, I'm confused.
案子不是已经被驳回了
I thought it was dismissed.
州法♥院♥确实驳回了
It was dismissed in state court
因为比利·麦克布莱德没出庭
when Billy McBride failed to show.
后来他又给联邦法♥院♥提交申请
Then he filed in federal court
靠唐纳德压下来
where Donald, to his credit, got it squashed,
连听证会都没有
even without a hearing.
可后来案子又在州法♥院♥回生
But then the case resurfaced in state court.
你在书♥记♥员办公室肯定有人吧
You must have had a friend in the clerk's office.
这个麦克布莱德已经孤注一掷了
This McBride is desperate,
因此我认为他很危险
which to me makes him dangerous.
咱们应该砸点钱了事
We should throw some money at him and make this go away.
可惜库伯曼被愤怒蒙蔽了双眼
But Cooperman is too blinded by his anger
不明白这个道理
to see that logic.
知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我认为能让唐纳德开心
I think it's a small price to pay
这代价很小
to make Donald happy.
是库伯曼给我们工作
Cooperman works for us.
他表现的倒像是我们在给他打工
He acts like it's the other way around.
或许就是这样呢
Maybe it is.
你知道拉森那家伙之前做过什么吗
Look, do you know what that guy Larson did here?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
他之前在海军燃油系统的猎鹰线
He worked on the Falcon class line of fuel systems for the Navy.
不是的 莱纳德
That's not what he did, Leonard.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你真想知道他以前做什么的吗
Do you actually want to know what he worked on?
想
Yes.
不 你不想
No, you don't.
如果唐纳德·库伯曼想做什么事
If Donald Cooperman wants to carry water on this or anything else,
知道你的任务是什么吗
you know what you job is?
是说 遵命 长官
It's to say yes, sir.
谢谢 长官 就这样吗 长官
Thank you, sir. Will that be all, sir?
-你找我 -没错
- You wanted to see me? - I did.
-摘要写得很好 露西 -谢谢
- You wrote a nice brief, Lucy. - Thank you.
罗森·凯勒法官负责审理 听说过他吗
Judge Rosten Keller is sitting. You've heard of him?
-地精吗 -这位地精很主动
- The Gnome? - He's a very active gnome.
他总提一大堆问题
He asks a lot of questions.
我希望你过去
I'm gonna need you there,
万一针对你援引的案例
should he want specifics
他要问具体细节呢
on any of these cases you've cited.
很好
Great.
他也以提问协办律师著称
He's also known to question second and third chairs.
他对诉讼中的所有律师都一视同仁
He considers any attorney of record to be fair game.
你应该能明白我的意思吧
I'm sure you can guess my concern.
我已经增加了安定药阿普唑仑的摄入
Well, I've upped my dosage of Alprazolam.
过来
Come.
进来
Come in.
笑一个
Smile.
什么
I'm sorry?
我叫你笑一个
I asked you to smile.
拜托请笑得好看点
Okay, please show me you can do better than that.
这就对了
There you go.
从现在开始体会这个笑法
I want you to feel that smile between now and tomorrow,
寄希望于这能帮你提升自信
in the hopes that it might beget self-confidence.
凯勒法官喜欢挑弱者下手
Judge Keller preys on the weak.
我不希望他看到你就发现有机可趁
I don't want him looking at you and smelling blood.
我期待你展现自信和力量
I expect poise and strength.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
如果凯勒法官叫你发言
And should Judge Keller call on you to speak,
希望你不要结巴
I expect you not to stutter.
-都还好吧 -嗯
- Is everything okay? - Yeah.
怎么了
What's up?
我只是在想
I was just wondering,
你愿不愿意什么时候跟我喝杯咖啡
would you wanna go grab coffee with me sometime?
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
海洋旅馆
臭死了 伙计
This smells like shit, dude!
你这傻♥逼♥
I saw your fucking mouth breather...
你应该
You could be a...
混♥蛋♥
Fucker!
天啊
Oh, my God.
温德尔·科里在一号♥线
Wendell Corey's on line one.
-温德尔 -唐纳德 我一直在想
- Wendell. - Donald. I've been thinking.
这案子得解决掉
This case needs to go away.
-会的 -什么时候
- It shall. - When?
-明天 -别再晚了
- Tomorrow. - No later.
我们那位总顾问 莱纳德·莱茨
Our general counsel, Leonard Letts?
他开始紧张了
He's getting nervous.
而且开始管闲事了
And he's getting nosey.
完了吗
Are we done?
知道吗 我一直想着 你该来看看
You know, I've been thinking. You should come in for a visit,
看我们在做什么
see what we've got going on.
我下周找一天安排下
I'll set it up for sometime next week.
听着不错
Sounds good.
唐纳德
Donald?
这事明天就得处理掉
It needs to go away tomorrow.
考利·森纳特来了
Callie Senate is here.
准备好了吗
Are we ready?
准备好了
We are ready.
那只狗得管好 考利
The dog has to stay down, Callie.
你有那么多手下
Of all your lieutenants,
为什么由我来负责本案
why me on this case?
你有才干
You have talent.
就这个吗
That's it?
还不够吗
Isn't that enough?
没别的吗
There's nothing else in play?
还能有什么呢
What else can be in play?
把那只狗管好 考利
Make sure the dog stays down, Callie.
那是只疯狗
He's rabid.
海洋旅馆
真帅
Handsome, wow.
进去就行 放轻松
Just go in there, relax.
做自己
Be you.
如果他不来 你能辩吗
If he doesn't show up, can you argue this?
他会来的 那个三陪刚给我发了短♥信♥
He'll be here. The hooker just texted me,
没事的
so we're fine.
见鬼 是他们
Oh, shit, it's them.
一副"谁他妈在乎人性"的冷酷表情
They got that cold "Who gives a fuck about humanity" look.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表