剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
And if you're not supposed to have it...
也就无法摆脱
you can't get rid of it.
我们担心会有突击检查
We got worried there was going to be a surprise inspection.
莱恩·拉森挺身而出
Ryan Larson stepped up,
替我们解决了麻烦
solved the problem for us.
我想知道瑞秋·肯尼迪是谁杀的
I wonder who had Rachel Kennedy killed.
不是我们
It wasn't us.
我们从不杀人
We don't kill people.
得了吧 科里先生
Oh, come on, Mr. Corey.
还说你们从不杀人...
What do you mean you don't kill...
我来把话讲清楚 我们不谋杀别人
Let me make the distinction. We don't murder people.
我们杀的是国家的敌人 这是有区别的
We kill enemies of the state. There's a difference.
你女朋友不是我们杀的
We didn't kill your girlfriend.
女朋友
Girlfriend.
谈完了 我们走
We're good. Let's go.
怎么了 发生了什么
What? What happened?
只是手♥机♥出了些毛病
Well, other than some phone troubles...
手♥机♥出了什么毛病
What phone troubles?
没什么毛病
It's okay. We're good.
我们拿到五千万
We got the 50 million.
-滚开 -好吧
- Fuck off. - Yeah.
别闹了
Stop.
我的妈
Holy shit.
你好
What's up?
给我打电♥话♥了吗 什么事
Did you just call me? What do you need?
过来
Come here a minute.
我不太会用这些小软件
I'm not so good with gadgets.
我本想录个视频 却只录到了音频
I was trying to get a video, but all I got was audio here,
不知道你能不能帮个忙
so I was wondering if maybe you could help me out with it.
让我看看
Let me see it.
燃料就是武器 懂吗
The fuel is the weapon. Okay?
具有杀伤威力的是燃料
The fuel's what does all the damage.
不能对其进行测试
You can't test it
因为本来就不该拥有
because you're not supposed to have it.
所以既然本来就不该拥有...
And if you're not supposed to have it...
也就无法摆脱
you can't get rid of it.
好吧
Yeah, that's, uh,
这手♥机♥问题还挺严重的
that's a serious phone issue,
但我能找到人搞定
but I think I know someone who can fix it.
我可以...
You mind if I, uh...
请便
Be my guest.
很遗憾案子输了
Sorry about the case.
不可能一直都胜诉
You can't win them all,
然而这是个大案子
only this was a big one.
唐纳德料到他会被投票让位
Well, Donald figures he'll be voted out,
所以让我来拿走个人物品
so he asked me to collect some of his personal things.
很想知道谁会搬进来
I wonder who they'll move in here.
如果胜诉了 没准就是我
If we'd won, it could have been me.
我本来也是这么打算的
That was my plan anyway.
我相信
I'm sure it was.
你身上味道很好闻
You smell good.
那你接下来是怎么打算的
So what are you going to do now?
怎么 我被解雇了吗
Why? Am I fired?
相信你已经猜到了
I'm sure you already knew that.
也就是说合伙人们已经讨论过了
So the partners have spoken.
我还觉得自己特别聪明
Here I thought I was being so clever,
帮温德尔把唐纳德引向狼群
helping Wendell throw Donald to the wolves.
这就是人生
C'est la vie.
该由你来
It should be you.
该由你来接管律所
It should be you in charge now.
我不想
I don't want it.
你可真有帝王风范
How very Julius Caesar of you.
对你来说一切都是游戏吗 考利
Is everything a game to you, Callie?
难道你不玩游戏吗 米歇尔
And you don't play any games, Michelle?
不玩
No.
海洋旅馆
我是瑞秋
You've reached Rachel.
我现在不在家
I'm not home right now,
请留言 我会尽快回复
but leave a message, and I'll get back to you.
谢谢 祝您愉快 再见
Thanks. Have a great day. Bye.
我是瑞秋
You've reached Rachel.
我现在不在家
I'm not home right now,
请留言 我会尽快回复
but leave a message, and I'll get back to you.
谢谢 祝您愉快 再见
Thanks. Have a great day. Bye.
医生调整了剂量
The doctor adjusted your levels.
你马上就会觉得舒服点了
You should feel more comfortable soon.
你的血压也很稳定
And your pressure's stable.
抱歉 打扰了
Sorry if I'm interrupting.
你能...
Can you...
让我们单独待会吗
let us have some privacy?
我想跟我的老朋友聊聊
I'd like to talk to my old friend.
只能待几分钟
Just a few minutes.
好的 女士 谢谢
Yes, ma'am. Thank you.
我也不希望你会这样
I hate to see this happen to you.
比利
Oh, Billy.
你...
You...
你了解我的 不是吗
You know me, don't you?
没错 我当然了解你
Yeah. I know you. I sure do.
那感觉真好
And that feels good.
能被人了解
To be known.
但是...
But...
你觉得自己是个好人 对不对
you think you're the good guy, don't you?
不 唐尼 我不这么想
No, Donnie, I don't.
是你这么想
Yes, you do.
你...凑过来
You... You come down here.
我确实觉得你是个好人
I do think you are the good guy.
所以...
That's why...
我知道你不会...
Look, I know you cannot...
不会看着我饱受煎熬
cannot let me suffer like this.
即使是我
Not even me.
我大限将至
I'm close anyhow.
帮我一把
Help me.
很容易的
It'll be easy.
你还真是执着 对不对
You don't give up, do you?
你还是想让我锒铛入狱
You still trying to get me put away.
好的 我会帮你
Yeah, I'd help you.
我会原谅 即便是对你
I'd show mercy, even to you.
但你要明白...
But you see...
那么做是违法的
it's against the law.
我打败你 肯定让你寝食难安
It burns you up to think I beat you.
你还想听听更难受的吗
You want to hear something worse?
我根本不是为了击败你
I wasn't even fighting you.
知道你朋友瑞秋·肯尼迪的事吗
You know your friend Rachel Kennedy?
别惹我
Don't start with me.
那你也别惹我
Don't you fuck with me.
我们当时的目标并不是她
She wasn't the one we were trying to get.
被撞死的应该是你
You were supposed to get it.
她替你受死了
She took yours.
我真想现在就弄死你
Oh, I'd kill you right now myself if I could,
然后朝你脸上吐口水
and I would spit in your face.
你做不到
It's not going to work.
你做不到 先生
It's not going to work, sir.
"先生"
"Sir."
你知道吗 唐尼...
You know, Donnie...
我真心希望
I really do hope it's true
你的人生会像跑马灯一样从你眼前划过
that your life passes in front of you.
你就这样慢慢死去
You'll just drift away.
想来点威士忌吗
You want some whiskey?
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表