剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
麦克布莱德先生
Mr. McBride.
对吧
Right?
您是比利·麦克布莱德吗
Are you by chance Billy McBride?
-那位比利·麦克布莱德 -见鬼了
- The Billy McBride. - Goddamn it.
我有一桩民事案件
I got a civil case.
我一个朋友 她哥哥为伯恩斯科技工作
A friend of mine, her brother worked for Borns Technology
结果死在了他们的一条船上
and he died on one of their boats.
你之前工作的律所的大客户
Your old firm's big kahuna client,
他们说她哥哥是自杀的
they told her that her brother killed himself,
但她坚决不相信
but she's convinced he didn't.
好吧 过来 给你
Okay. Come on. Here.
我上谷歌♥搜索过你
I Googled you, you know.
搜索结果里有说我现在什么样吗
Did Google happen to say what became of me?
说你喝太多酒
You drink too much.
这么说可不准确
That's not accurate.
我喝得刚刚好
I drink just the right amount.
他已经醉了
He was already drunk.
我可不是在说我前夫坏话
And this isn't me just ripping on my ex.
他毕竟曾经是最好的辩护律师
This was one of the best trial lawyers ever.
陪审团以前很喜欢你
Juries used to love you.
他们一度特别喜欢我
At one point, they loved me so much,
几乎任我为所欲为了
I could do anything I wanted, just about.
但那也很危险
But that can be dangerous.
你和我小姑子撕开我们的伤口
The idea of you and my fucked up sister-in-law
只是寻求一大笔钱
tearing open wounds to chase some big pot of gold...
我是在寻求真♥相♥ 拉森女士 仅此而已
I'm chasing the truth, Ms. Larson. That's all I'm doing.
-胡扯 -你不想知道真♥相♥吗
- Bullshit. - Aren't you interested in the truth?
吉娜·拉森打了个电♥话♥
A Gina Larson called.
比利·麦克布莱德找过她
Billy McBride visited her.
我见了死者的妻子
I went and saw the dead guy's wife.
她在隐藏着什么
She's hiding something.
我觉得这背后有更大的隐情
I think there's a bigger picture here.
我只知道我所看见的
All I know is what I saw.
马克斯家的兄弟跟我说
The Marquez boys told me that
爆♥炸♥之后这玩意就像下雨一样
this rained down on them after the explosion.
那是哪儿来的
Where is it from?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们得聘位爆♥炸♥专家
We're gonna have to hire an explosives expert.
是啊 是战争罪行
Yes. It's a war crime.
如果伯恩斯科技真的在研发这个
And if Borns Tech really did work on this,
那说明伯恩斯科技就是野兽
then Borns Tech are fucking monsters
他们不会让你活到有机会证明这一点
and they will kill you before they let you prove it.
那个人是在拍我们吗
Did that dude just take a picture of us?
你男朋友他长什么样
This boyfriend of yours, what does he look like?
那不是他 爸爸
It's not him, Dad.
自从我接了这个案子
Ever since I took this case,
各种怪事都来了
weird shit is happening to me, okay?
有人跟踪我
People are following me.
被警♥察♥拦车 挨揍
I'm getting pulled over by the cops, having my ass beat.
说到底
At the end of the day,
他们强势我们弱势
they're big and we're little,
他们会踩死我们 我很害怕
and they're gonna kill us and I am terrified.
至少我们还在场上
We're still in the game.
这就是好消息
That's the good news.
想想这个案子到现在已经出了多少事
Think about what's going down in this case,
问问你自己你还能承受多少
then ask yourself how much more of it you can take,
还有多少人会因此受到伤害
how many more people are going to get hurt.
想想
Consider...
死掉的当事人
one dead client.
非常可怕
It's terrible.
我们还要再传一位证人
We just have one more witness to call.
我们想申请让唐纳德·库伯曼出庭
We'd like to call Donald Cooperman to the stand.
基特里奇小姐会说
Miss Kittridge is going to say
斯托尔兹先生和你有过对话
that Mr. Stoltz had a conversation with you.
库伯曼先生
Mr. Cooperman!
祝你好运 比利
Good luck, Billy.
布列塔尼·戈尔德
我们的证人名单
It's our witness list.
我指望你怎么办
What did you expect me to do?
我指望你是我朋友
I expect you to be my fucking friend!
你根本没把我当朋友
You were never my friend
是因为我是妓♥女♥
because I fuck guys for a living
-你觉得我对你会很有用 -什么
- and you thought that I'd be handy for you! - What?
仅此而已
- That was it!
陪审团判定拉森家族
The jury awards the Larson family damages
应获赔偿金为
in the amount
一亿六千二百万美元
of $162 million.
我打败你 肯定让你寝食难安
Burns you up to think I beat you.
你的朋友瑞秋·肯尼迪
Oh, your friend, Rachel Kennedy,
我们当时的目标并不是她
she wasn't the one we were trying to get.
被撞死的应该是你
You were supposed to get it.
她替你受死了
She took yours.
缉毒局 奉令搜查 缉毒局 奉令搜查
DEA, search warrant! DEA, search warrant!
趴到地上
Down on the ground now!
左边两个 左边两个
Two left, two left!
给我趴下
Get your ass on the ground!
右边两个
Two right!
不要反抗
Don't do it!
已击毙嫌犯
Suspect down!
前进
Move! Move!
右边畅通
Right clear!
前进
Keep moving.
房♥子其它区域安全
Rest of the house is clear.
最后一个房♥间搜查完毕
All clear. Last room.
我♥操♥ 这么多钱
That's a lot of fucking money.
是啊
Fuckin' "A."
重大新闻 缉毒局捣毁地方犯罪团伙 特别行动组调查其与拉马洛集团的关联
由纽约警方和缉毒局带领的联♥合♥行♥动♥组
A joint task force headed by the LAPD and the DEA
瞄准了拉马洛集团
are zeroing in on the La Mano Cartel's
在洛杉矶市 奥兰治县和圣地亚哥县的
opioid distribution ring operating in Los Angeles,
毒品分销圈
Orange and San Diego counties.
到目前为止已经缴获了价值超过
Over $25 million in drugs and cash
两千五百万美元的毒品和现金
have been seized so far.
市议会议员及市长候选人玛莉索尔·席尔瓦
City councilwoman and mayoral candidate Marisol Silva
玛莉索尔·席尔瓦 市长候选人
不断施加政♥治♥压力
has been spearheading the political pressure
希望清除其辖区内的毒品
to eradicate drugs in her district.
重大新闻 联♥合♥行♥动♥组解决毒品泛滥问题 议员玛莉索尔·席尔瓦致力减少洛杉矶市内毒品暴♥力♥
这就是我们为什么要与缉毒局联手
That's why we're working hand in hand with the DEA,
阻止这些毒品分销网络
to stop these drug distribution networks.
作为洛杉矶的下一任市长
And as your next mayor of Los Angeles,
我的首要任务就是为阿片类药物
it will be my priority to provide treatment
上瘾者们提供治疗
for those who are affected by opioid addiction.
下一条新闻 警♥察♥回应了一起正在进行中的
In other news, officers responded to a report
斗殴事件 事件发生在圣塔莫尼卡威尔希尔
of a fight in progress at a 7-Eleven
大道600号♥左右的7-11便利店里
in the 600 block of Wilshire at Santa Monica.
当他们到达现场
When they arrived...
你送他回家吗
You gonna take him home?
对 我去送
Yeah. I got him.
一会儿就回来
Be right back.
不着急 我要很晚才走
Take your time. I'm gonna be here late.
你想我叫其他人回家吗
You want me to send the guys home?
不 让他们等我
No, tell them to wait for me.
我不想你一个人在这里
I don't want you here alone.
反正汽车站没了他们也挺孤单的
Bus stop will be lonely without them, anyways.
-麻烦帮我拿一下卫衣好吗 -好
- Could you grab my hoodie for me, please? - Yeah.
喂 比利
Hey, Billy.
比利 快起来
Billy, come on.
我们回家
Let's go home.
楚迪和那些姑娘们上哪儿去了
Where-where's Trudy and those girls?
我不知道 伙计
Uh, I don't know, buddy.
-走吧 该回家了 -楚迪已经走了吗
- Come on. Time to go home. - Is Trudy... Trudy leave?
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表