剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
律政巨人
第一季 第五集
找到了
Jackpot.
西纳罗亚州那边答应
Sinaloa fronted the shipment
这批货回扣60%
for a 60% return.
他们提供赊账交易
They're offering credit deals.
你们这事肯定做对了
You guys must be doing something right.
更好的还在后面
It gets even better.
此事的策划者
The guy who organized all this,
是位律师
he's a lawyer.
比利·麦克布莱德
Billy McBride.
你们真该给我奖金
You guys ought to pay me a bonus.
这些就是船体中所有的毒品了
All the dope that's in this hull.
有完没完了
Would you stop it?
真是太蠢了
Fucking stupid!
行了
Stop it!
拿脑袋撞桌子
Banging your fucking head on the furniture
也没有用
ain't gonna help you, okay?
你一定要救我们出去
You got to get us out of here.
我又不是你律师
I'm not your lawyer.
即使我是 我也不是魔术师
And if I were, I'm not a fucking magician, okay?
你们有潜逃风险 对社会也存在隐患
You're a flight risk and a danger to the community.
法♥院♥不会让你们保释的
No court's going to set you a bail.
即便能保释
And if they did,
也不会有人...
nobody's going to post it because...
不是我们干的
We didn't do it!
逮捕的时候你怎么不说
Oh, well, why didn't you say so?
我这就去跟他们说 马上放你们出来
I'll go tell them and get you out right now.
你装了一船的毒品
You got a hull full of shit, buddy.
你们要在联邦监狱蹲20年
You're talking about 20 years of federal time here.
对我案子丝毫没好处 不过现在也无所谓了
Doesn't do our case any good, either, not that it matters now.
好吧
Okay.
亚历杭德罗本来不想干
Alejandro didn't want to do it.
是我劝他入伙的
All right? I talked him into it.
那真是太遗憾了
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
但你们共谋的方式和原因都不重要
But how or why you join a conspiracy doesn't matter.
一旦加入 就无法回头
Once you're in, you're in,
你们完了
and you're fucked.
是谁拉你们入伙的
Who talked you into it?
别骗我 布列塔尼
Don't lie to me, Brittany.
我在兼♥职♥当律师
I'm working part-time for a lawyer.
不信你就去查啊
Yeah, go check if you don't believe me.
我搜过你家
I searched your place.
你干了什么
You did what?
别装傻 你根本不傻
Don't play dumb. You're not dumb.
你在缓刑期间 已经丧失权利了
You're on probation. You got no rights.
我随时都可以去你家
I can walk in and toss your place
翻个底朝天
any time I want.
你买♥♥了新衣服 新鞋 靓车
You got new clothes, new shoes, nice car.
-别这样 -妹子 你又开始拉活了
- Come on. - Girl, you're hooking again.
-这不公平 -这位律师
- That is so unfair. - This lawyer,
-他给你开多少钱 -一言难尽
- he's paying you how much? - It's complicated.
一言难尽 你在骗我
It's complicated. You're lying to me.
我要看你的完税凭证
I need to see a 1099 to prove it.
我很难被人正式录用...
It is very difficult to get legitimate employment...
妹子 你是白人
Girl, you're white.
白人
You're white.
那么苗条 那么瘦
You're skinny. You're thin.
还那么聪明
You're... You're smart.
你还有什么理由
You've got no excuse.
你想把这地方规划成什么
You want to rezone this for what?
办公区
Office space.
研究实验室
Research labs.
这是十年规划的一部分
It's part of the ten-year expansion.
我没觉得这很容易
I'm not saying it's going to be easy.
要是容易的话
Shit, if it was easy,
洛克达因和波音早就下手了
Rocketdyne and Boeing would already have done it.
但我相信你 莱纳德
But I have faith in you, Leonard.
你会搞定的
You'll get this done.
谢谢你的信任
Well, I'm glad to hear that.
也就是说你把我撤出拉森案了是吗
Does this mean you're taking me off the Larson case?
什么
What?
不 我没把你撤出拉森案
No, I'm not taking you off the Larson case.
吃口香糖就不能走路了吗
You can walk and chew gum at the same time.
可以同时进行
You can do both.
另外 拉森案也没什么好打的了
Besides, Larson ain't much of a case anymore.
你在太平洋上进行非法武器测试
You did illegal weapons testing in the Pacific
然后还尽力掩盖
and then covered it up.
这可是大事
That is a very big thing.
这对企业来说是颗毒瘤 温德尔
It's a cancer on the corporation, Wendell.
会扩散的
It can spread.
我需要知道还有没有别的事
Look, I need to know what else there is.
你们是否还有其他非法行为
What other shit have you guys been doing?
不管是什么事
Because whatever it is,
你要明白 纸终归包不住火
you have to assume at some point that shit is going to come out.
你知道渔夫的事 库伯曼是怎么说的吗
You know what Cooperman told me about the fishermen?
他们是毒贩
They're drug dealers.
没错
Yeah.
他们运输毒品
They were moving dope,
还有那个向麦克布莱德告密的人 得了吧
and McBride's whistleblower? Come on.
那人是奈德 他是个傻瓜
Man, that's Ned. He's nuts, okay?
我们辞掉他是因为他疯了
We shit-canned him because he's crazy.
麦克布莱德已经被文件淹没了
And McBride's buried in that paperwork.
你要做的事...
What I need you to do...
就是规划好这片地方
is get this land rezoned.
我要海景办公室
I want an ocean view in my next office.
天啊
Jesus.
玛瓦 怎么样了
Hey, Marva. How's it going?
很糟糕
Well, awful.
大概凌晨三点的时候
Around 3 in the morning,
一群负鼠来这凑热闹
a bunch of possums decided to set up shop in here.
我只好把它们赶到巷子里去
I had to chase them out into the alley.
玛瓦 今天就要取证了
Marva, we got depositions to start today.
-奈德那个疯子 -我知道
- Ned, the crazy guy... - I know.
我一直在找 麦克布莱德先生
I've been looking, Mr. McBride. I have.
但文件实在是太多了
But there is just so much to go through,
只有我一个人在找
and I am just one person.
这我能理解
I understand that,
但又不是让你找圣杯
but you're not looking for the Holy Grail.
我们需要能支撑奈德证词的材料
We just need something to back up Ned's story.
懂吗 他说莱恩·拉森在研发某个武器系统
You know? He said Ryan Larson was working on some weapons system
这项工作是见不得人的
that Borns Tech had to keep away from people.
能用的不多
It's not much.
这是什么东西
What the hell is this?
莱恩·拉森的人事档案
Ryan Larson's personnel file.
内容都被涂黑了
It's all blacked out.
大部分是
A lot of it is.
那是他服役时的机密信息
It's his classified file from the military.
这根本没用 能用它干什么
It's fucking useless. What am I going to do with that?
我也不知道
Well, I don't know.
我以为里面肯定会有些可利用的信息
I thought maybe something would be in there.
所有的文件都这样吗
Is it all like that?
是的 大部分都这样
Yes, most of it.
我还有几十个箱子没看呢
I still have about a dozen boxes to go through.
继续找 一定要找出点有用的
Keep looking. We got to find something.
-好吗 亲爱的 -我会的
- Okay, hon? - I'm going to. I am.
我发誓一定会找到
I'm dogged in my pursuit of this.
你可以的 亲爱的 开着还是关上
I know you are, honey. You want this open or closed?
别关 开着吧
Oh, God, no. I want it open. Leave it open.
好的
All right.
是图表蠢
It's a stupid chart.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表