剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
这些废话了
just about long--
你们得好好思考一下
You've got much to think about and consider.
我们先休息一会
Let's all take a break.
好吗
Shall we?
好吧 假设我们得到庭审机会了
Okay, so, assuming we get to trial,
奈德是我们唯一的专家证人
Ned is our only expert witness.
然后怎么办
So what else?
怎么办
What else?
有一个总比没有强 不是吗
It's better to have one than none, isn't it?
重点不在于你有几个证人
It's not how many witnesses you have,
重要的是他们会说些什么
it's what they have to say that counts.
那我们真完蛋了 因为那可是奈德
Then we're really fucked because Ned is Ned,
陪审团还会因为色情片那档子事
and the jury's already going to hate him
对他怀恨在心
for the revenge porn.
我们可能还有一个证人
We may have another witness.
-谁 -对吧
- Who? - Right?
他未必会帮我们
We don't have him yet.
他会帮我们的
We're going to have him.
如果你做不到 我来
I'll see to it if you don't.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
这跟你没关系
That's none of your goddamn business.
你看见现在的情形了 对吧
You-- You see this, right?
我们在这儿都是因为你
Everyone's here because of you,
所以当然和我有关系
so it is my goddamn business.
我当初直接问你 接这个案子
When I asked you point blank
我用不用感到害怕的时候
if I should be scared to do this case,
你说不用
you said no.
你们几位女士
Well, I'll let you girls sit here
就坐在这儿自怨自艾吧
and dwell on your fucking problems.
过来 快过来
Right here, right here!
你好 我是瑞秋
Hi. You've reached Rachel.
我现在不在家 请留言
I'm not home right now, but leave a message,
我会尽快回复 谢谢
and I'll get back to you. Thanks.
祝您愉快
Have a great day.
亲爱的 你在这儿做什么
Hey, honey, what are you doing out here?
你怎么不敲门
Why didn't you knock?
我敲了 还发了短♥信♥
I did, and I texted you.
准备好了吗
You ready?
嗯
Yeah.
我们今天应该练车的
We're supposed to practice driving today.
对了
Right.
老妈不肯
Mom won't do it,
反正她也只会让我紧张 所以...
and she makes me too nervous anyway, so--
听着 我得去办件事
Look, there's something I got to do,
脱不开身
and I can't get out of it.
你是和我妈约会的那个人吗
Are you the one Mom's dating?
这话是从哪儿来的
Where the hell did that come from?
当然不是
Of course not.
她申请了对我的限制令
She has a restraining order against me.
-我怎么可能和她约会 -现在是
- How could I be dating her? - Yeah, now,
可能因为你又把她生活搅得一团糟
because you probably screwed things up with her again.
你们约会就是为了做♥爱♥吗 就这样
You two hooking up for the sex? Is that it?
我说了 不是我
I said it's not me.
而且太诡异了
And that's creepy.
你是我女儿 拜托 别这么说
You're my kid. Come on. Don't do that.
真不是你吗
So it really wasn't you?
对 不是我
No, it wasn't me.
我有点希望是你呢
I was kind of hoping it was.
对我妈好点
Be nicer to Mom.
这个...
Well, ahem,
我不能在她周围两百码之内出现
see, I can't get within 200 yards of her, so--
你可以先放弃和她的律所打的那个官司
You could start by dropping this case against her firm.
快把她逼疯了
It's making her crazy.
那案子和我无关
The case is not about me.
那关系到一个当事人...
The case is about a client--
-你真是胡说八道 -还牵扯到人命
- You're so full of it. - ...and a guy who got killed.
明明就只和你有关
It's all about you.
如果对方不是唐纳德·库伯曼
If Donald Cooperman wasn't on the other side of this,
你才不会在乎
you wouldn't give a shit.
而且你又开始酗酒了
And you're drinking too much again.
我能闻出来
I can smell you.
我又不傻 爸
I'm not stupid, Dad.
你当然不傻
You're sure not.
这么说你不会放弃案子
So you won't drop it?
为了我都不行吗
Not even for me?
不 我不能这么做 对不起
No, I can't, honey. I'm sorry.
我不原谅你
Well, I don't forgive you.
你觉得我们需要担心吗
Should we be worried, do you think?
莱纳德·莱茨不会去找联调局的
Leonard Letts won't go to the FBI.
他太害怕了 涉及到太多他的利益
He's too scared. He's got too much at stake.
如果我是他 我就会去
I'd go if I were him.
那你怎么不去
Why don't you go, then?
我又为什么不去
For that matter, why don't I go?
我们都知道公♥司♥在做着
I mean, we know the corporation is guilty
违法的勾当
of really bad stuff.
唯一的问题是这趟水到底有多深
The only question is how much,
而且我们有法律义务
and we have a legal duty
上报公♥司♥的违法行为
to report the corporation's crimes.
不 我不确定我们有那种义务
No. I'm not sure that we do.
那是很难界定的区域
It's a really gray area.
法♥院♥声称律师需要
The court says a lawyer needs
遵守客户保密协议
to maintain client confidentiality,
尤其是当他们认罪的时候
especially when they confess to crimes.
没错
Right.
某个笨蛋就要因为
Well, some poor schmuck
瞒♥报♥公♥司♥的违法行为
is going to get convicted
而被定罪了
of not reporting that corporation's crimes.
然后 大约在十年之后
And then the Supreme Court will reverse the decision
最高法♥院♥会更改判决 并且废除这条法律
and strike down the law in maybe ten years.
你想成为第一个案例吗 我是不想
Do you want to be that test case? Because I don't.
莱纳德也不会想的
And neither does Leonard.
我不知道 他完蛋了 对吧
I don't know. He's fucked, right?
彻底完蛋了
He's just fucked.
我们都是
We all are.
所以我们要趁早脱身
Which is why we want to get out while we still can
开始自己的生意
and start our own thing.
别这样 你又想玩那招了吗
Stop it. Really, you're going to go there again?
你得停下了 你像条啃骨头的狗
You got to stop. You're like a dog with a bone.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
天啊
Jesus.
你回家来干什么
What are you doing home?
我收到短♥信♥说让我回家
Uh, I got a text to come home.
你给她发的吗
Did you text her?
她是你女儿
She's your daughter.
她应该知道你到底爱谁
She should know who you love.
你得走了
You need to go now.
丹尼斯
Denise?
宝贝
Baby?
这个地方我来过许多次了
This place I've been to many times.
就在这儿
And, uh, it's just, uh... right here.
-在楼上 -对
- Up the stairs? - She's-- Yep.
对 请不要逼我这样做
Yeah, but please don't make me do this.
我告诉过你必须这样做 不然库伯曼也会
I told you we have to, or Cooperman will.
他会传唤她出庭作证
He'll get her to testify as a witness
说你是个人♥渣♥
that you're some kind of a scum bag.
我就是 他是对的
Which I am. I am. He's right.
哪个房♥间
Which apartment is it?
25号♥
25.
奈德 你来干什么
Ned. What are you doing here?
我是比利 奈德的朋友
I'm Billy. I'm a friend of Ned's.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表