剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Fuck.
我就知道是你 你好...
I thought it was you. How are you? How's it...
请出示驾照
Let me see your license.
别这样 你知道我是谁
Oh, come on. You know who I am.
请出示驾照
Give me your license.
好吧
Okay.
给你
Here you go.
布列塔尼·戈尔德
Brittany Gold.
请下车
Get out of the car.
视频的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the tape.
不用担心 比利不会让别人看到的
Don't worry. Billy won't show it to anyone,
尤其是你的妻子
especially not your wife.
卡尔·斯托尔兹死了
Karl Stoltz is dead.
你知道这个人 对吧
You know who that is, right?
难道你真以为
Did you really think
我会让你这种贱♥人♥陷害我
I was going to let a bitch like you set me up?
真的很抱歉...
I'm really sorry...
你知道吗
You know what?
我现在就可以逮捕你
I could run you in right now
我知道你身上
for the vials of shit
那些小瓶子里都装着什么
that I know you have on your person.
贱♥人♥
Fucking bitch!
链子放进去还是在外面
Chain in or out?
放进去吧
In, please.
好了 听着
All right, listen, I don't know
我不知道今天都有谁会到场
who's going to be there today, okay?
-明白 -你要拿出最好的状态
- Yes. - I need you on your A game.
-好吗 -好的
- All right? - Okay.
保持警惕
Laser focused. Okay?
-少上厕所 -没错
- Pee less. - Right.
另外 要自己学会打领带
Also, please learn how to tie your own tie
你都是个成年人了
because you're a grown-ass man.
好吧
Oh, well.
真为你骄傲 姐姐
I'm so proud of you, sis.
干什么...
What are you...
你这是怎么回事
What the fuck is wrong with you?
我靠
God damn it!
妈的
Shit!
抱歉我迟到了 堵车
Sorry I'm late. Traffic.
可以出发了吗
Ready to go?
我靠
God damn it.
好了 现在开庭
All right. This matter is now in session.
有请尊敬的主审法官罗森·凯勒
The Honorable Rosten Keller presiding.
开始了
Oh, here we go.
莱恩·拉森家
The Estate of Ryan Larson, et al,
诉伯恩斯科技案
versus Borns Technology.
双方当事人都已到场 法官阁下
Parties are present, Your Honor.
请就坐
Be seated.
今天传唤双方到场
This matter is here
是召开取证进展听证会
for a status hearing.
我已经拿到了报告
I'm looking at the file,
但我发现进展十分缓慢
but I see very little progress.
我很不满意
I don't like that.
法官阁下 我们一直在组织取证会
Well, Your Honor, we've been conducting depositions
-录取证词 -不
- and taking testimony... - No.
是他们在进行取证会
They've been doing depositions.
事实上 上次听证会到现在
In fact, from where I sit,
你除了不请自来到我家中以外
you've done next to nothing since we last convened
基本什么都没有做
other than show up at my house uninvited.
法官阁下 整理对方给我们的证据材料
Your Honor, it would take two years
大概得需要两年时间
to go through all the discovery they dumped on us,
另外 警♥察♥现在还找我的麻烦
Plus, I'm dealing with this police matter right now.
那不关我事
It is not my concern.
我只关心这个案子
My concern is this case.
这案子肯定不会给你两年时间来准备
You're not getting two years to try this case.
我没有这个要求 法官阁下
I'm not asking for that, Your Honor.
听着 要么就继续推进诉讼进程
Listen, this case either moves forward,
要么就中止审理
or it stops.
继续推进还是中止审理 律师
It's time to either put up or shut up, counsel.
你想怎么办
What's it going to be?
听到我的话了吗 先生
Did you hear me, sir?
我听到了 继续推进还是中止审理
Yes, sir, I heard you. Put up or shut up.
原告方选择继续推进
The plaintiff chooses put up.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
我们申请进入庭审程序
We call ready for trial.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我们还没准备好进入庭审 法官阁下
We're not ready for trial, Your Honor.
为什么 你们有那么多律师
Why not? You've got about a million lawyers
在处理这个案子
working on this.
我申请进入庭审程序
I call ready for trial.
你在玩一个很危险的游戏 麦克布莱德先生
This is a dangerous game you're playing, Mr. McBride.
证物你都没整理完毕
You haven't gone through the discoveries.
也没有录取对方证人的证词
You haven't deposed their witnesses.
我大概已经猜到
Well, I have a pretty good idea
对方证人会说什么了
what they're gonna all say.
我没有理解错吧
Do I understand this correctly?
你们已经准备好今天就进入庭审程序了
You're ready to proceed to trial now, today.
是的 先生
Yes, sir, that's correct.
-森纳特小姐 -真是荒唐
- Miss Senate? - This is ridiculous.
如果他说他已准备好进入庭审程序
If he says he's ready for trial,
法庭将采纳他所说的话
the court takes him at his word.
这是在哗众取宠
This is a stunt.
法官阁下 他的诉讼理由是我方过失
Your Honor, he is alleging negligence,
考虑到谨慎责任的要求
which necessitates more discovery
需要大量证据来支撑这一诉请
with respect to duty of care.
这是需要时间的
This will take time.
好 那我们放弃过失诉请
Okay, let's forget negligence.
我们要将诉请改为不法行为及欺诈
We'll just go with wrongful act and fraud.
你说什么 你要放弃
Excuse me? You're willing
对伯恩斯科技过失责任的诉讼请求
to waive the claims of negligence against Borns Tech?
没错
That's correct.
这可是你们最有力的诉讼请求
That's your strongest cause of action.
你这样有可能会造成玩忽职守
You open yourself up to malpractice.
我们认为这并不是无意过失
Well, instead of going with an innocent mistake,
而是一场阴谋
we're going to go with a conspiracy.
你愿意放弃过失责任的诉讼请求吗
You're willing to waive the negligence claim?
我已经放弃了
I just did waive it.
他们说他是自杀 我们不同意
They say he killed himself. We say he didn't.
我们认为
We say Borns Tech
是伯恩斯科技让他研发的非法武器
had him working on an illegal weapon
夺去了他的生命
that blew him up.
道理十分简单
It's very simple.
法官阁下 能否给我些时间
Your Honor, could I have a moment to,
-请便 -跟我方人员...
- Please. - ...speak with my...
谈谈
people?
你们怎么看
Okay, thoughts?
不行 我觉得不妙
Nope, I don't like it.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
并没有证据
There is no evidence
能证明故意行为及掩盖真♥相♥
of any intentional acts or of a cover-up.
如果他要改诉不法行为和欺诈 我们就赢了
If he's willing to go with wrongful acts and fraud, we win.
律师
Counsel?
法官阁下
Your Honor,
我方申请进入庭审程序
we call ready for trial.
好
Well,
真是有意思
isn't this interesting?
召集审查陪审人员
Call down the voir dire panel.
我们来选一支陪审团
We're gonna pick us a jury.
我不明白的是
What I don't understand
你为什么不给我提个醒
is how you don't warn me.
你一直都不听我的
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表