剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Based on your professional knowledge and experience,
你觉得莱恩·劳森到底发生了什么
what do you think happened to Ryan Larson?
根据渔民所拍视频上
Based on the size of the explosion
显示的爆♥炸♥规模判断
taken from the video by the fishermen,
它是由大量凝固汽油燃料引起的
it was caused by a large amount of the napalm-based fuel
还包括其他物质
and something else, too:
弹♥药♥
munitions.
什么意思 你是说炸♥弹♥吗
What do you mean? Do you mean bombs?
我们不会使用"炸♥弹♥"这个词
We don't like to use the term "Bombs,"
不过没错 炸♥弹♥
but yes, bombs.
莱恩·拉森曾参与过集束炸♥弹♥研发吗
Did Ryan Larson ever work on cluster bombs?
官方上
Officially?
在伯恩斯科技 没人研发集束炸♥弹♥
Nobody worked on cluster bombs at Borns Tech.
官方上说 我们不制♥造♥它们
Officially, we didn't make them.
它们是违♥禁♥品♥ 是滥杀
They're banned, indiscriminate devices
妇女和儿童的大规模杀伤性武器
that killed way too many civilian women and kids.
之前 吉娜·拉森作证说
So earlier, Gina Larson testified
这是在她家后院发现的
that this was found buried in her backyard.
你能告诉我们这是什么吗
Can you tell us what this is?
那是一个违禁武器的模型
Well, that right there is a model of a banned weapon
使用的是非法燃料 以及伯恩斯科技
using illegal fuel and cluster bombs
研发的集束炸♥弹♥
which Borns Tech developed.
好的 除了这个模型
Okay. And with this model
我们还发现了这些东西
we found these guys.
你能告诉我们这些是什么吗
Can you tell us what these are?
那些是用来
Those are blueprints
制♥造♥集束炸♥弹♥系统的图纸
for what appears to be a cluster bomb system.
谢谢 我问完了
Thank you. Nothing further.
-谢谢 -博林先生
- Thank you. - Mr. Berring,
由于精神健康方面的问题
you were fired from Borns Tech
你被伯恩斯科技解雇了
because of mental health issues
这些问题涉及幻想
relating to fantasy
以及间断性的幻听
and occasionally hearing voices.
是的 但那...
Okay, but that-- that's-- it's--
没错 这是原因之一
Yes, amongst other things.
包括愤怒
Including anger.
你很容易发怒 是吗
Anger's a big one for you, isn't it?
由于你的女友和你分手
You sought revenge against an ex-girlfriend
你就未经她的同意
for breaking up with you
把你们的性♥爱♥视频
by posting a video of the two of you having sex
发到网上
on the internet without her consent.
-是真的吗 -对 是真的
- Isn't that true? - Yes, it's-- it's correct,
但我...深感惭愧
but I-- I'm deeply...ashamed.
所以说你一发怒
So you get angry,
就会报复别人 这是你的处事方式
and you take revenge. That's what you do.
你对深爱的女人这样做了
You did it to a woman that you loved,
现在你又要对解雇你的公♥司♥这样做
and now you're doing it to the company that fired you.
-这不算个问题 -不 这才是问题
- That's not a question. - No. Here's the question.
告诉我 你刚谈到的
Yes or no, the model on the blueprints
图纸上的模型
that you were just talking about,
上面印有伯恩斯科技的名字
did any of them have the Borns Tech name
或是其他标记吗
or any identifying markings on them?
据我所知 没有
Not that I know of, no.
它们有可能是任何人的
They could have been made by anybody.
说不定
I mean, for all we know,
它们是莱恩·拉森自己设计的
they could be Ryan Larson's design.
是的
I mean, yes,
但是
but that--
那样说不通
that wouldn't be feasible.
对 我想是的
Yes. I suppose so.
我问完了
Nothing further.
我路过你的办公室
I went by your office.
看到你的员工都还在
I saw your stuff was still there,
就琢磨着你可能来这儿了
so I figured you might have come up here.
我聪明吧
Clever of me.
给
Here.
有时候做件错事会让你感觉很释放
It's liberating to do the wrong thing sometimes.
多数时候
Most of the time.
我们现在处在女性主义的第几代
What generation of feminism are we up to now?
第五还是第六 我数不清了
Fifth wave? Or sixth? I don't-- I've lost count.
我知道要想实现它...
I do know that it is still...
仍然很困难
really hard.
这需要勇气
It takes grit,
决心
resolve.
当我看到你时 露西 我看到了你的智慧
When I look at you, Lucy, I see how smart you are
你的勤恳
and how hard you work.
我看到你多想实现它
I see how much you want it.
但你没有实现它
But you don't have it.
你都没有迈出第一步
You don't even begin to have it,
你也永远不可能实现
and you never, ever will.
他让我来告诉你 你被解雇了
He sent me to tell you you're fired.
不是解雇
Well, not fired.
如果有人问 我们就说你是自愿离职
If anyone asks, we'll say you left of your own accord.
希望你一切顺利
We wish you well.
你为什么这么恨我
Why do you hate me so much?
我不恨你 露西
I don't hate you, Lucy.
过了今晚 我都不会记得你出现过
After tonight, I won't even remember you were here.
有两次爆♥炸♥
Uh, there were two big booms.
这是第二次
Um, that's the second one.
你能看见起火了
You can see the fire.
那些燃烧的塑料开始往下掉
All the burning plastic coming down.
然后浪来了
Uh, then came the wave.
浪把你们的船击沉了
The wave that sank your boat.
对
Yeah.
在我们第一次谈话之后
Now, after the first time we spoke,
发生了什么
what happened?
有个人来找我们
This guy came to us--
卡尔·斯托尔兹
uh, Karl Stoltz--
他说要运一批货...
and he said that there was a shipment--
-反对 传闻证据 -反对有效
- Objection. Hearsay. - Sustained.
陪审团请不予理会
The jury will disregard.
你为什么穿成那样 加布里尔
Why are you dressed like that, Gabriel?
在我们第一次谈过船的事之后
Uh, after we first talked to you about the boat,
斯托尔兹出现了
this guy Stoltz showed up
给我们提供一笔毒品交易
to set us up on a drug deal.
-法官阁下 -他陷害我们
- Your Honor. - He framed us.
他为什么这样做
Why would he do that?
-反对 妄加推测 -反对有效
- Objection. Speculation. - Sustained.
麦克布莱德先生 你还要问这位证人
Mr. McBride, do you have any other questions
其他问题吗
for the witness?
是的 我有好多问题
Yes, sir. I have plenty more--
关于卡尔·斯托尔兹 但你不让我问
about Karl Stoltz, but you won't let me ask them.
那串问题已经被驳回了
That line of questioning has been shut down.
请继续 先生
Please move on, sir.
加布里尔
Gabriel...
法官阁下 我有点卡壳了
Well, Your Honor, I'm a little stuck here.
森纳特女士
Ms. Senate.
你不知道
You have no idea
是什么造成了那艘船爆♥炸♥
what made that boat blow up,
是吗 马克斯先生
do you, Mr. Marquez?
不知道
Not really.
谢谢
Thank you.
警员 马克斯先生问完了
Officer, Mr. Marquez is done.
麦克布莱德先生 传唤你的下位证人
Mr. McBride, call your next witness.
麦克布莱德先生
Mr. McBride.
麦克布莱德先生
Mr. McBride!
你还有别的证人吗
I-- Do you have another witness?
是的 法官阁下
Yes, your Honor.
原告请求传唤温德尔·科里
The plaintiff would like to call Wendell Corey
出庭作证
to the stand.
他不在证人名单里 他都没来出庭
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表