剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
老天爷 还好我没有辞掉正职
Jesus Christ. Glad I haven't quit my day job.
好吧 你干什么的
Okay, what do you do?
说啊 告诉她 我不在乎
Go ahead. Tell her. I don't give a shit.
法律顾问
Counseling.
什么 我不能 听着 何
What? I can't-- Look, why--
何必费工夫呢 民事诉状而已
why are we even bothering with a complaint?
我们有两位目击证人
We have two witnesses.
我们有一封缴款通知
We have a demand letter.
我是说 该和解了
I mean, it's time to settle.
-听我说 -就这么办
- You know what? - Let's go.
这不是房♥地♥产♥交易 这是司法案件
This is not a real estate deal. It's a court case.
要么做律师的本分 要么就歇一边去
So either be a fucking lawyer, or don't be one.
滚去圣克拉丽塔
You know, go out to fucking Santa Clarita
卖♥♥你的小房♥子吧
and sell doll houses.
好的
Okay.
提出了吗
It was filed?
没错 35分钟之前
Yes. 35 minutes ago.
他的文书水平没什么提高啊
His writing hasn't improved much.
真♥他♥妈♥一场灾难
This is a fucking disaster.
除了他妈你还知道别的词吗
Do you know any other word but fuck?
给那个申请标上明天撤销
Mark up the motion to dismiss for tomorrow.
-明天吗 -迂回进攻
- Tomorrow? - Make an end run notice.
谁来辩护 小结巴吗
Who's going to argue, stutter girl?
不如你闭嘴吧
You know what? Shut up.
你刚才叫我闭嘴吗
Did you just tell me to shut up?
考利·森纳特
Callie Senate.
考利 我觉得不行
Callie? No. I don't think so.
她更偏商业诉讼及证券欺诈
She's more business litigation and stock fraud.
本案属于侵权
This case lies in tort.
我想考利来辩护
I want Callie to argue this.
唐纳德 拜托别这样
Donald, come on, please.
你知道考利跟我是好朋友
You know Callie is one of my best friends.
肯定会很尴尬的
This would be very awkward.
我想让考利来辩护
I'd like Callie to argue it.
拜托
Please.
她跟比利肯定不相上下
She'd be a good match for Billy.
准了准了
You got the big nod.
恭喜
Congrats.
大概我该说谢谢 真怪
Thanks, I guess. It's weird.
提这种无理要求肯定是唐纳德教的
I'm sure Donald instructed you to extract a pound of flesh.
-是啊 -不出所料
- Well. - Of course.
看我面子 别羞辱比利
Just do me a favor and don't humiliate Billy.
你知道他就是那样
You know? He is what he is.
我只管案子
I am just going to try the case.
好吧 很好
Okay. Good.
我不在乎 该布置一下
I don't give a shit. They need it furnished.
是啊 她就这么说
Yeah. That's what she said.
你也一样
Same to you.
-怎么了 -对啊 你也一样
- What's wrong? - Yes. Same to you.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
没错啊
Oh, nothing is wrong.
刚拿到这个
Just got this.
"明日进行撤销起诉动议"
"Motion to dismiss tomorrow"?
是的 上面就是这么说的
Yeah. That's what it says.
他们难道不用提前通知我们吗
Don't they have to give notice?
他们单方面提出的 没什么大不了的
They filed it ex parte. It's no big deal.
他们这是在跟我们捣乱
They're just fucking with us.
好了 现在怎么办 我们就按照
Okay, so now what? We're going to settle
法庭程序进行还是怎样
on the courthouse steps or something?
最终我们还是得上庭进行辩论的
Eventually we'll have to argue it.
是啊 而这个我们 指的是你 对吗
Right. And by we, we mean you, correct?
考虑到没有替代人选 是啊 我
Well, considering the alternative, yeah, me.
无意冒犯
No offense.
那么 如果你不愿意的话
So, uh, you don't have to be there tomorrow
你明天可以不出席
if you don't want to.
我是说 一件民事案件而已
I mean, a civil case
你没必要每场庭审都到场
and you don't have to come to every little hearing,
但你能出席的话会好些 因为这会告诉法官
but it would be nice because it would show the judge
你对这案子还是在乎的
you give a shit and all that.
是啊 我会到场的 我一定会到场的
Yeah. No, I'll be there. I'll definitely be there.
好的
Okay.
那是莱恩
That's Ryan.
婴儿时期的照片 小宝宝莱恩
It's a baby picture. Little baby Ryan.
是的
Yeah.
他儿子长得跟他一模一样
His son looks just like him.
真的吗
Really?
是的 我能看出
Oh, yeah. I can see the--
看出相似的地方
see the resemblance there.
你还好吗
You all right?
要我给你里面加点酒吗
Want me to make it Irish?
不用 最好别 亲爱的
No. Better not, honey.
-谢谢 弗兰基 -你有什么要点的吗
- Uh, thanks, Frankie. - You want anything?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
这是 幸运指环一类的吗
Is this, like, a lucky ring or something?
只是我的班级指环 大学指环
It's just my class ring, college ring.
我跟你说过我什么时候去的印第安纳州吗
Haven't I told you when I went to Indiana?
-我是个印第安纳州人 -我觉得你没说过
- I was a Hoosier. - I don't think you did.
我父亲想让我去阿♥拉♥巴马
My dad wanted me to go to Alabama.
他想让我去为贝尔·布莱恩特打橄榄球
He wanted me to play football for Bear Bryant.
我说 "我要怎么打橄榄球
I said, "How the hell am I gonna play football?
我体重60公斤"
I weigh 136 pounds."
我曾是棒球手
I was a baseball player.
我父亲认为我打棒球很娘炮
My dad thought I was a pussy for playing baseball.
对他来说要么就是橄榄球要么什么都不是
It was either football or nothing for him.
是啊
Right.
看看现在的你
And look at you now.
-我喜欢你说 -是啊
- I love it when you-- - Yeah.
大律师
Big lawyer.
是啊 我
Yeah. I'm...
挺厉害的
something else.
欢迎来到印第安纳州篮球联赛
Welcome to Indiana basketball.
欢迎来到印第安纳州篮球联赛
Welcome to Indiana basketball.
好了 该死的 来了
Okay, God damn it, I'm coming.
你来这做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你睡了吗
Were you asleep?
我倒是希望如此 我明天要上庭
I wish. I got court tomorrow.
我睡不着
I can't sleep for shit.
我需要个住处
I need a place to crash.
为什么
Why?
我和妈妈吵了一架
Mom and I got into a fight.
如果你不收留我
If you don't let me stay here,
我就只能去找我男友过夜了
I'm just going to spend the night with a guy I'm seeing.
真有你的 进来吧
You're something else. Come on in.
你为什么睡不着
Why can't you sleep?
这案子让你紧张吗
You nervous about the case?
不 我看《印第安纳州人》看入迷了
No, I got hooked on Hoosiers.
这破片子我看了300遍了
I've seen the fucking thing 300 times.
每次看 我都紧张的要死怕他们输掉比赛
Every time, I'm nervous as hell they're going to lose.
我不明白为什么
I don't get it.
我不停的朝海克曼大叫
I keep screaming at Hackman,
"拜托别再输掉任何比赛了"
"Please don't get thrown out of any more games."
坐吧 亲爱的
Have a seat, honey.
《印第安纳州人》是什么
What's Hoosiers?
谢谢
Thanks.
给你 宝贝
Here you go, baby.
我没跟那家伙睡觉
I'm not sleeping with the guy.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
好吧 我不知道 这样你是不是觉得好点
Okay, I don't know. Does that make you feel better?
你到底想要怎样
What do you want anyway?
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表