剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
这可是为你着想
for your own good, of course.
我好像把你车刮了
I think I might have hit your car.
真是抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
我急着跑去面试
I was rushing to get to an interview,
当时靠得太近了
and I came too close.
不用难过
Don't worry about it.
-真的吗 -这没什么
- Really? - It's nothing.
你真是好人
You're so sweet.
这场面试我不能迟到
I so can't be late for this interview.
我也不想跑离事故现场什么的
I also didn't want to flee the scene of an accident or anything.
这就是保险存在的意义
Hey, I mean, that's why the city carries insurance.
其实我觉得这划痕以前就有
I actually think that scratch was there from before.
真的吗
Really?
那好吧 我该走了
Okay, well, I'd better go, then.
我真的很需要这份工作
I really need this job.
你是做什么的
Hey, uh, what do you do?
炒掉那个放他进来的前台
Fire the receptionist who let him past her.
他比以前沧桑了 对不对
He's aged, don't you think?
我都忘了 你们以前是搭档吧
I forget, did you actually work with him?
不 不是这样的
No, sir. Absolutely not.
我当时在公♥司♥ 但跟他不熟
I was here, but I never had anything to do with him.
看来你并不迷恋他
Not a fan.
跟很多人不一样
So many were.
他们都很喜爱亲爱的比利
How they loved darling Billy.
你应该拒绝被传唤
You should have refused service.
是 先生 对不起
Yes, sir. Sorry.
就当这传票是无效的吧
Consider the subpoena quashed.
举起右手
Raise your right hand.
我 奈德·博林 发誓所言为真♥相♥
I, Ned Berring, swear to tell the truth,
事情的全部真♥相♥且只说真♥相♥
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth,
-愿上帝助你 -我发誓
- so help you God. - I swear.
在这签字
Sign here.
上午好
Good morning.
声明一下
For the record,
我露西·基特里奇 及其他人
I'm Lucy Kittridge, et al,
是伯恩斯科技的委托代理人
representing Borns Technologies.
证人已宣誓
The witness having been sworn,
下面我将按惯例宣读警告以及...
I will now administer the customary admonitions and...
-反对 -信息...你说什么
- Objection. - ...warnings... Sorry?
他刚刚发过誓会说实话
Well, he just now swore to tell the truth.
-你没听到吗 -我听到了
- You didn't hear that? - I heard him.
但我要警告他说谎的后果
I have to warn him what happens if he lies.
删节动议 这是怎么回事
Move to strike. What is this?
证人已经宣誓会说实话了
The man just swore to tell the truth.
你又警告人家不要说谎
Now you're warning him not to lie.
这是相互矛盾的
That's argumentative.
再这样 我就要申请制裁了
If you keep it up, I'll ask for sanctions.
请说出姓名以便记录在案
Please state your name for the record.
-反对 -原因是
- Objection. - For what?
宣誓时已经陈述过了
Asked and answered when he took the oath.
你要仔细听
You got to listen better.
你这是蓄意阻挠
You're being obstructionist.
-我怎么了 -你听到我的话了
- I'm being what? - You heard me.
这是你第一次取证会吧
Is this your first deposition?
莱纳德 你听到了吗
Leonard, are you hearing this?
我发誓
I swear to God,
她刚才的表现就像是在念稿子
it sounds like she's reading off a practice script or something.
麦克布莱德先生 我的状况
Mr. McBride, I suffer from a protected condition
是受美国残疾人法案保护的
under the Americans With Disabilities Act.
改善这种状况的方式之一
Accommodation for my condition
就是利用书面材料帮助记忆
includes the memorization of certain written prompts.
你反对这一点
That you would object to
并且还嘲笑我的状况和改善方式
and even mock my condition and accommodation
实属歧视 我可以因此控诉
is actionable and reprehensible discrimination
并谴责你
on your part.
-可以继续了吗 -当然
- May I proceed? - Absolutely.
非常感谢
Thank you.
请记录在案
Let the record reflect
证人在此前声称自己的名字是
that the witness has previously identified himself
奈德·博林 下面...
as Ned Berring. Now, then...
稍等 我要宣读我方的警告信息
Hold on. I'd like to administer my admonitions and warnings now.
-开什么玩笑 -你这是在反对吗
- Are you kidding? - Is that a legal objection?
我要宣读警告信息的时候
You objected when I tried to administer
你提出了反对意见
my admonitions and warnings.
声明一下 我是想让你方所有律师和证人
For the record, I want every lawyer and witness on your side
明白他们各自的法律义务
to understand their separate legal obligations
要悉数交代
to come forward with any information
与任何罪行有关的所有信息
that a crime or crimes have been committed.
麦克布莱德先生 您这是指什么
Mr. McBride, to what are you referring?
帕蒂
Patty?
自2002年开始 联邦设立了一项罪名
since 2002, it's a federal crime
如果企业员工或律师
for, uh, for corporate officers or lawyers
没有依法揭发检举...
not to blow the whistle pursuant to...
反对
Objection.
删节动议 这与本案无关且存在争议
Move to strike as irrelevant, argumentative,
假定事实不能作为证据使用
assumes facts not yet in evidence,
且擅自捏造法律
and misstates the law.
另外 还要问一下 这人是谁
And, for the record, who is this person?
这人
This person.
我是帕蒂·索丽思·帕佩基恩 律师
I'm Patty Solis-Papagian, attorney at law.
我就是这人
That's who this person is. So...
可以继续了吗
May I proceed?
赶紧继续吧
I wish to hell you would.
我可不想一直待在这里
I'd like to get out of here at some point.
博林先生 在你的宣誓书中
Mr. Berring, in your affidavit,
你声称自己曾是伯恩斯科技的一名员工
you swear that you were an employee of Borns Technology.
是的
Yes.
-你工作期间... -可以去下洗手间吗
- And while you were... - May I use the restroom?
休息一下
Take a break?
你问完了吗
Unless you're done.
问完我们就可以走了
Then we can just get the hell out of here.
-除非你还有... -还早着呢
- Unless you have some... - I'm far from done,
-麦克布莱德先生 -相关问题
- Mr. McBride. - relevant questions.
我这才刚刚开始
I'm just getting started.
快点接手
Take over.
不能抢人家机会 莱纳德
Not my show, Leonard.
什么
What?
你说什么
Excuse me.
唐纳德·库伯曼看不到了
Donald Cooperman isn't here anymore.
考利·森纳特从现在起将继续发问
Callie Senate will continue the questioning from here on out.
老将上场给小将解围
Bringing in the grizzled veteran to bail out the rookie?
早就该这么做了
It's about time.
博林先生 我读过你的宣誓书
Mr. Berring, I read your affidavit.
你声称莱恩·拉森当时正在研究
You claim that Ryan Larson was working
一套高度机密的武器系统
on a highly classified weapons system?
是的
That is correct.
那即便是又如何
To which I ask so what?
莱恩·拉森在进行某项研究
Ryan Larson was working on something?
那又如何
So?
公♥司♥雇他进行科研
He was paid to work on things.
他自杀
He killed himself.
这两者之间存在什么关联
What does one thing have to do with the other?
毫无关联
Nothing.
但拉森先生在船体爆♥炸♥中死亡
But Mr. Larson died in an explosion on a boat
引发爆♥炸♥的武器正是他所研究的项目
that was caused by the weapon that he was working on, so...
这是你主动掌握的信息
Do you know that?
还是从麦克布莱德先生那听到的说法
Or did Mr. McBride tell you that?
事故发生时 我本人没在现场...
I wasn't personally there when it happened, so...
即便他使用自己研发的武器自杀
Even if he did use what he was working on to kill himself,
你觉得伯恩斯科技应当为此承担责任吗
do you think Borns Tech should be held responsible?
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表