剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
伯恩斯科技有义务防止那些武器
Borns Tech was supposed to keep those weapons
靠近人类居住区
away from any inhabited areas,
通航水域 尤其是海洋
navigable waters, especially the ocean,
这一点他们显然没做到
which they didn't do, obviously.
也有可能是莱恩瞒着伯恩斯科技
Or Ryan stole what he was working on
偷走了所研发的武器
without Borns Tech's knowledge.
那也不影响义务的履行
That doesn't matter.
伯恩斯科技有安全保管的法律义务
Borns Tech had a legal duty to keep things safe.
你并不是名律师吧
You're not a lawyer, are you?
我不是律师
I'm not a lawyer.
你是名科学家
You're a scientist.
可能是位杰出的科学家
Possibly a brilliant one.
-你同意吗 -我...
- Wouldn't you agree? - I mean...
伯恩斯科技有很多优秀人才
There's a lot of smart people at Borns Tech.
很欣慰你能这么说
That's very kind of you to say,
尤其还是在被辞退以后
especially since they fired you.
我们大多是经济萧条的牺牲品
A lot of us were victims of the economic downturn.
你有笔记本电脑吗
Do you have a laptop?
-当然有 -我必须得去卫生间了
- Of course. - I got to take a leak.
都要尿裤子了
I'm about to piss my pants.
忍♥着
You're going to have to hold it.
这是什么
What the fuck is this?
博林先生
Mr. Berring,
过去的半年左右时间内
has anyone else had access to your laptop
有人碰过你的笔记本电脑吗
in the last, say, six months?
-反对 -原因是什么
- Objection. - Grounds?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
删节动议 反对不得体
Move to strike. Improper objection.
与案件无关
Irrelevant.
这得让法官来裁定
That's for the judge to decide.
我们可以将其记录在案
We're allowed to make our record.
我们将其作为抗辩证据1-证据3
We mark as defense exhibits 1 through 3...
三张含有性♥爱♥内容的自♥制♥视频截图
still photographs of a homemade video of sexual content.
坐在上面的那个女人是谁
The woman on top, who is that?
她是...
That's...
我的前女友
my ex-girlfriend.
把摄像机关上
Hey, turn that fucking thing off.
那么我推测她身下的人是你
And I presume that's you on the bottom.
不要作答
Don't answer that.
好了 到此结束
Okay, we're done here.
我们要把这些照片拿给法官
We're going to take this up to the judge.
不行 让我问完问题
No. I'm going to finish my questioning,
如果举♥行♥庭审 虽然这不会发生
and you can move to suppress it at trial,
你可以在庭审中请求排除证据
if we get to trial, which we won't.
我要诉你
I'm going to sue your ass
侵犯证人隐私权
for invading this guy's privacy.
不管你以何种途径获取的视频
However you got that video,
你都已经触犯了法律
you broke the goddamn law.
是他本人将视频公开的
He made it public.
这是他本人的权利
He has every right to do that.
但不能出于报复目的
Not for revenge.
博林先生
Mr. Berring,
是你将视频发布至网上的 对不对
you posted that video online, didn't you?
是不是这样的 先生
Didn't you, sir?
我需要你回答"是"或"不是"
For the record, I'm going to need a yes or a no answer.
你是否将视频发布至网上
Did you post that video online
以寻求对你前女友的报复
as a means of getting revenge against your ex-girlfriend?
是的
Yes.
那么我认为 你知道
So you know, then, I assume,
你有可能因发布复仇性质的性♥爱♥录像
that you could be sent to prison
而被判入狱
for having posted revenge porn,
因此 如果你在本案中作证
and that if you testify in this case,
陪审团将会知悉你的丑陋行径
the jury will be made aware of your disgusting actions.
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
澄清一下
To be clear,
你还为此视频配写了一段文字说明
you also posted a caption that went along with the video.
-不 不 -是不是这样
- No. No. - Did you not?
等等 那是个误会
One second. That... That was a mistake.
文字说明的内容是什么
And what did that caption say?
说实话 我不记得了
Honestly, I don't remember.
是吗 给你
Oh. Well, here.
也许这个能让你回忆起来
Maybe this could help refresh your memory.
这就是那段文字说明吧
Is that the caption?
我想是的
I believe that's the caption.
这上面写着什么 先生
What does it say, sir?
"风味独特"
"Tastes like chicken."
她跟我分手了 我当时很愤怒 懂吗
She broke up with me. I was angry, okay?
我能约她出去 她就该感到幸运
She's lucky I went out with her in the first place.
我相信她明白这一点 奈德
I'm sure she feels lucky, Ned.
我发布的时候这还并不构成犯罪
Just... It wasn't a crime when I posted it.
我会坐牢吗
Am I going to go to jail?
你应该坐 你不坐谁坐
You should. You should go to fucking jail.
我们现在该怎么办
I mean, what are we going to do now?
天啊 我不要去坐牢
Ah, God, I can't go to jail!
快起来 谁都有糟糕的经历
Come on, Hey. Everybody... Everybody has a bad day.
只是不顺利而已
You're just having a little no day.
不会有事的 你能把他拉起来吗
It's going to be okay. Would you pick him up?
天啊
God damn.
我们走吧 起来
Come on. Let's go. Up.
答应我 不要让警♥察♥看到那段视频
Promise me you won't show that tape to the police.
是你自己发布的
You're the one who put it out there!
你还想怎样
What the fuck are you talking about?
我是说不要给警♥察♥看
I meant from the police!
没问题
Absolutely.
答应我 我不要去坐牢
Promise me. I can't go to jail.
不 你不会去坐牢的 哥们
No, no. You're not going to jail, buddy.
我们这就上楼去
We're going to go back upstairs,
把这件事处理完
and we're gonna finish this thing.
不会有事的 知道吗 走吧
It's gonna be okay. All right? Come on.
我们陪着你 走吧
We're with you. Let's go.
我靠
Oh, God damn it.
鉴于证人无法继续参与取证
In light of the witness' inability to continue,
我们将暂停取证并提请法庭裁决
we will suspend the deposition and seek court sanctions,
包括请求法庭排除此证人的证词
including the striking of the witness' testimony.
-我们反对 -记下了
- We oppose. - Noted.
可以结束了吧
Shall we call it a day?
好的
Yeah.
比利 借一步说话
Billy, a word?
你们不好过吧
Tough day for you.
还成
Not entirely.
这是给你的
This is for you.
限制令
Restraining order.
米歇尔觉得还是私下给你
It was Michelle's idea to serve it privately.
这是她的要求
She insisted.
一涉及到你 她就不坚定
God is she weak when it comes to you.
我怎么觉得
Why do I get the feeling
这份限制令
that the actual restraining order
是你的手笔呢
might have been your idea?
我也许作为朋友和同事的身份提出过建议
I might have suggested it as a friend and a colleague.
这年头女同又换称呼了吗
Is that what they call it these days?
同事
Colleague?
一个男人得有多卑鄙
What kind of man spies on a woman
还要在背叛 羞辱 离婚后监视这个女人
he cheated on, humiliated, and divorced?
肯定不是好人
Not a good man.
你这是出于对米歇尔的爱
Is this about your love of Michelle,
还是想搞我
or is it about fucking with me?
兼有
Both.
既上米歇尔又搞你 真是双赢
Fucking Michelle and you seems like a win-win to me.
再见 比利
Bye, Billy.
回见 考利
See you real soon, Callie.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表