剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
But the odds of me getting any of that shit
准备好证据
into evidence at a second trial
可不好做
are pretty bad.
是啊
Yeah.
上帝啊 想想我们是怎么开始的
God, think about where we started,
真的
Really.
很不错
It is pretty cool.
是啊
Yeah.
在当时看来走到这一步
I guess it did seem kind of impossible
确实几乎是不可能的
to be this far, didn't it?
虽然我们都希望库伯曼先生早日康复
While I'm sure we all wish Mr. Cooperman a quick recovery,
但是该案的审理还将继续
the case must necessarily continue,
也就是说我们要在
which means we must proceed
库伯曼先生无法作证的情况下继续
without Mr. Cooperman's testimony.
库伯曼先生的健康问题
Mr. Cooperman's health issue
导致被告方没有机会对他进行
means the defense was not given the opportunity
交叉盘问
to cross-examine him.
让被告方盘问证人
Not giving the defense their right
是法律所赋予与保护的权利
to confront the witness against them
剥夺该权利不仅违法
is prohibited by law,
也不公平 更会造成损害
unfair, and unduly prejudicial.
陪审团请不予理会
You are therefore instructed
库伯曼先生的证词
to disregard all of Mr. Cooperman's testimony.
他的证词不会录入庭审记录
It is not part of the trial record.
也不会纳入证据
It is not evidence.
请不予考虑
You may not consider it in any way.
忘记它
Put it out of your minds.
从法律上来说 它从未出现过
By law it did not happen.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
好的
Okay.
麦克布莱德先生
Mr. McBride.
还有什么要说的吗
Anything else?
没有 法官阁下
No, Your Honor.
很好
Very well.
森纳特女士
Ms Senate.
法官阁下 我方传唤布列塔尼·戈尔德出庭作证
Your Honor, we call Brittany Gold to the stand.
请举起你的右手
Raise your right hand.
你 布列塔尼·戈尔德 是否发誓所言为真♥相♥
Do you, Brittany Gold, swear to tell the truth,
事情的全部真♥相♥且只说真♥相♥
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth,
愿上帝助你
so help you God?
你需要说出来以作记录
You'll have to say it for the record.
是的
Yes.
请坐
Please.
戈尔德女士 你认识麦克布莱德先生吗
Ms. Gold, do you know Mr. McBride?
-认识 -你们是怎么认识的
- Yes. - How do you know him?
我们
We--
他曾是我的代理律师
he was my attorney in a criminal matter,
现在我是他的雇员
and now he's-- he's my employer.
我是他的助手
I-- I do paralegal work.
是这个案子的吗
On this case?
戈尔德女士
Ms. Gold,
麦克布莱德先生是否曾
did Mr. McBride ask you
让你要挟和本案有关系的人
to blackmail anyone involved in this case?
一名警官
A police officer.
因酒驾
Officer Sanders,
而逮捕麦克布莱德先生的桑德斯警官
the one who arrested Mr. McBride for DUI.
比... 麦克布莱德先生
Bil-- Uh, Mr. McBride
让我和那警官上♥床♥
asked me to sleep with the officer
以获取卡尔·斯托尔兹的有关资料
to get information on Karl Stoltz.
你是如何敲诈那位警官的
What did you blackmail the officer with, exactly?
我录了盘
I made, um...
性♥爱♥录像
a sex tape.
是我和那警官上♥床♥的视频
Just me sleeping with the officer,
以及
and...
麦克布莱德先生利用它要挟那位警官
Mr. McBride used it to blackmail the officer
好得到更多...
in order to give us more--
好知道谁是卡尔·斯托尔兹
into telling us who Karl Stoltz was.
我问完了 法官阁下
No further questions, Your Honor.
比利
Billy.
戈尔德女士
Ms Gold,
被告方有没有给你任何好处好让你指证我们
did the defense offer you anything to testify against us?
没有
No.
没有
No?
我最近有一些
I've had some...
法律上的问题
recent legal problems,
他们说如果我出庭
and they told me that they would help me with--
说出我知道的真♥相♥
with those problems if I--
他们就会帮我解决那些问题
if I came here and I told the truth about what I knew.
戈尔德女士 我有没有让你
Ms Gold, did I ask you
去和一位警官上♥床♥
to have sex with a police officer?
你
You--
我有没有说
Did I say
"你愿不愿意去和这位警官上♥床♥
"Hey, will you go have sex with this police officer
录一段性♥爱♥视屏" 我有没有这么说
and make a tape?" Did I say that?
你让我
You told me...
尽我所能
to do anything I had--
尽我所能去搜集卡尔·斯托尔兹的资料
anything I had to do to get information about Karl Stoltz.
问题是 我有没有叫你
The question is, did I ask you
去和一位警官上♥床♥
to have sex with a police officer?
没有
No.
没有 我问完了
Thank you. No further questions.
请允许我再次提问 法官阁下
Redirect, Your Honor.
戈尔德女士 你有没有被指控过卖♥♥淫
Ms. Gold, have you ever been charged with solicitation?
有过
Um, yes.
你当时的代理律师是不是麦克布莱德先生
And did Mr. McBride represent you in these legal troubles?
是的
Yes.
所以你认为麦克布莱德先生知道
So it's your understanding that Mr. McBride was aware
你是妓♥女♥
that you work as a prostitute.
是的
Yes.
那么当他说让你去要挟那名警官的时候
And when he asked you to blackmail the officer,
你认为他在暗示你
was your understanding that he implied
-需要通过 -反对
- that you would use-- - Objection.
卖♥♥淫
...your skills as a prostitute--
-反对 -来要挟他
- Objection. - ...to blackmail him?
我问完了
No further questions.
你可以下去了 戈尔德女士
You may step down, Ms Gold.
案子进展很顺利
The case is going very well.
应该会有个好结果
We're expecting a good result.
-怎么了 -我中风了
- What? - I had a stroke.
我中风了
I had a stroke.
是的
Yes.
-是的 -确实 你中风了
- Yes. - Yes, you had a stroke.
很可怕 但是医生说你在康复之中
It was scary, but the doctors say you're on the mend.
合伙人们会想
The partners will want to...
找人取代我
replace me.
-别担心了 -不行
- Don't worry about that now. - No.
唐纳德
Donald.
别担心
Don't worry about that now.
我不能
I can't--
我不能这么活着
I cannot live like this.
我
I'm,
瘫痪了
paralyzed.
医生说这是暂时性的
They say it's only temporary.
别骗我 我不能这么活着
Don't lie to me. I cannot live like this.
你愿意帮我吗
Will you help me?
帮你什么
What do you mean?
你知道
You know...
当雪橇犬的
what they do to...
领头犬
the lead dog...
要退休的时候
of a sled team...
人们会做的事
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表