剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
I'm sorry. Do you think you're funny?
这就像《101个道德规范》 和客户上♥床♥
This is like Ethics 101: fucking clients.
-你想要点什么吗 -我什么都不想要
- Did you want something? - I don't want anything at all.
我该向法庭举报你吗
Should I report you to the Bar?
之前有人举报过
That's been done, too.
你可真是个混♥蛋♥ 是吧
You really are an asshole, aren't you?
对 有可能吧
Yeah, maybe so,
不过咱们谈点更实质性的吧
but let's focus on something productive here.
你确定没什么想要的吗
You sure you don't want anything?
照顾好你自己就行了
Please worry about yourself.
你朋友的案子可以成立
I think your friend has a case.
我过去见到了死者的妻子
I went and saw the dead guy's wife.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah, really.
她在隐藏着什么 我很确定
She's hiding something. I'm sure of it.
我觉得这背后有更大的隐情
I think there's a bigger picture here.
我不在乎什么更大的隐情
I-- I don't care about the bigger picture
或者秘密 或者谁和谁上了床
or secrets or-- or who's sleeping with who,
除非上♥床♥的是你和瑞秋
unless it's you sleeping with Rachel
因为那样会把我给气死
because that shit really pisses me off.
我只在乎拿到那三万元的赔偿
All I care about is getting a settlement for 30 grand,
等我拿到手了 我就给你五千 好吗
which, when I get, you get 5. Okay?
不 不 不
No, no, no. No.
不 不要用一脸你想上我的表情看着我
No. Don't look at me like you're gonna be fucking me.
好吗
Okay?
我可不是随便就能上的人
Because I'm not a fuckable person.
我并不质疑这点
Somehow I don't doubt that.
专用停车位
-我喜欢这个 -是吗
- I like that. - Yeah.
很有意思
Yeah, it's fun.
不
No.
不 只需要明天把文件归档
No, just file the papers tomorrow.
是的 就这样
Yes. That will be fine.
好的
Okay.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
操 你在这干什么
Fuck. What are you doing here?
我进来的时候好像把你的门
I think I kind of broke your gate a little
弄坏了 抱歉
when I came in. Sorry.
什么
What?
怎么了
What's up?
丹妮斯去哪了
Where's Denise?
她应该去辅♥导♥班了
She's at tutoring, I think.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
所以我猜你是不打算邀请我进去了
So I guess you're not gonna invite me in.
拜托 我现在很累
Come on. I'm so tired.
你想要什么
What do you want?
伯恩斯科技 他们是好人还是坏人
Borns Tech, are they good guys or bad guys?
都不是 他们是客户
Neither. They're clients.
我们不会去划分好人和坏人
We don't divide up between good guys and bad guys.
我接了一个案子 要与他们作对
Well, I got a case against them,
也就是说我接了一个
so that means I got a case
跟库伯曼与麦克布莱德作对的案子
against Cooperman & McBride.
听说过这消息吗
Heard anything about it?
别来问我
Don't ask me that.
今天我出去见这个案子里的一位证人
Well, today I went out to see a witness on this thing,
然后只能坐优步来这里
and, uh, had to take an Uber over here
因为有人把臭鱼倒在了我的车上
because somebody dumped fish guts all over my car.
天啊 为什么
Jesus. Why?
问得好
That's a good question.
所以你们那边没有人提过我这个案子吗
So nobody around your shop's mentioned my case?
-拜托 -老魔头也没提过吗
- Oh, please. - Not even the Crypt Keeper, huh?
拜托
Come on.
我车上的这堆垃圾
The shit on my car
闻起来好像他妈在养鱼场 好吗
smells like a fucking fish farm, okay?
我只是想知道
I just want to know if
这件事跟库伯曼有没有关系 是他做的吗
Cooperman had anything to do with it. Did he?
当然不是
Of course he didn't.
你必须停下
You've got to stop.
但是同时你也要小心
But you also need to be careful.
求你了 比利 听我一句
Come on, Billy. Just listen to me.
唐纳德·库伯曼最想做的事情
Donald Cooperman would love nothing more
就是毁掉你
than to destroy you.
不要给他这个机会 好吗
Don't give him that chance, okay?
求你了
Please? Please.
只是想来告诉你 我接了个案子
Just so you know, I got a case,
而且我觉得是个非常好的案子
and I think it's a pretty damn good one.
好吧
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
这外面特别冷
You know, it's fucking freezing out here.
回家去
Go home.
你确定不是喝醉了之后
Sure you weren't drunk
撞上只狗或是其他什么东西吗
and, you know, hit a dog or something?
见鬼 弗兰基 我跟你说过了
God damn it, Frankie, I already told you
我没有撞到任何东西 好吗
I didn't run over anybody, okay?
不要烦我了
Don't be an asshole.
为什么会有人往你车上倒鱼内脏
Why would somebody dump fish guts on your car?
我要知道就好了 也许他们觉得很有趣
Fuck if I know. I guess they thought it was funny.
你不觉得这个是威胁吗
Do you think it's a threat?
不 这意味着尊重
No, I think it's a sign of respect.
这他妈当然是威胁了
Of course it's a fucking threat.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You're a fucker.
宝贝 别舔那东西
Come on, honey. Quit licking that shit, would you?
快停下
Stop it.
这里写的是直升机事故
This says helicopter accident.
我说了那个不重要
I told you it's just a go-by.
一看到"直升飞机"
Wherever it says "Helicopter,"
就换成"航海船"
just replace it with "Seafaring craft"
或"大船"之类的东西
or "Water vessel," whatever the fuck it is.
真的假的
Are you serious?
都是意外致死诉讼
They're both wrongful death cases.
只需变更各方当事人的名称
Just change the names of the parties--
-谁啊 -从"直升机"改成"船只"
- Hello. - ...from "Chopper" to "Boat,"
我来填写那一页表单附件
and I'll fill out the one-page form attachment.
好的
All right.
帕蒂·索丽姆·贝热什么的
Patty, uh, Solum-Beige or something.
是索丽思·帕佩基恩
It's Solis-Papagian.
我是布列塔尼
Uh, Brittany.
他的雇员
His staff.
好
Okay.
天啊 这地方真棒
God, this is a great place.
不 我说真的 还有这盏灯
No, I'm serious. With this light.
老兄 假如这是间公♥寓♥
Man, if this was a condo,
我不加改动就卖♥♥得出去
I could sell it like that.
我有时在圣费尔南多谷
I occasionally-- I sell real estate
卖♥♥♥房♥♥产
in the-- in the Valley.
那个民事诉状怎么处理
So, uh, how are we doing with the complaint?
我们需要帮助
We can kind of use some help.
目前我们打算起诉一家直升机公♥司♥
So far we're suing a helicopter company.
好的
Okay.
你愿意接管吗
Uh, would you like to take over?
不 不行 我不搞诉讼摘要
No, no, no, no, no. I don't do briefs.
只是民事诉状而已
It's just a complaint.
那些我也不做
I do not do those, either.
所以
So...
这下好看了
Well, this is going to be great.
你说过要由她来处理诉讼申请
You said she was going to handle the motions.
谁说的
Who said that?
你说的吗
You said that?
老兄 我不负责民事案件
Dude, I don't do civil cases.
我告诉你了
I told you that.
我在法庭上表现烂透了
I suck in court.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表