剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
这雾要把我冻死了
那就想办法保暖 白♥痴♥
你可以试试动作快一点
你可以试试给我口一管
那得能找到你的老二才行
Yeah, if I could find it.
-操 -怎么了
- Fuck. - What?
太冷了 兄弟
It's too cold, man.
因为你是个娘们
Because you're a pussy.
-挺漂亮啊 -什么
- That's pretty. - What?
亮光周围的雾气
跟艺术品一样 你看
你药嗑多了吧
一向如此
你知道的
白♥痴♥
操
Shit.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
加布里尔 加布里尔
Gabriel! Gabriel!
操
Shit. Fuck.
加布里尔 加布里尔 看着我
Gabriel.Gabriel. Look at me.
醒醒
Come on.
-我的天 -上帝啊 小心
- ¡Mio! - My God, look out!
两年后
海洋旅馆
你好啊 小姑娘 过来
Hey, girl. Come here.
你好吗 伙计 今天怎么样
What's up, buddy? How you doing?
抱歉 没得挑了 那胖子搬走了
Sorry. Slim pickings. The fat guy moved.
我明天尽量弄点好的 好吗
I'll try to do better tomorrow, okay?
我♥操♥他妈
Motherfucker.
见了鬼了
God damn it.
混♥蛋♥ 那他妈不是你的报纸
Hey, asshole, that's not your fucking newspaper!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢了 傻货
Thanks a lot, steamer.
还要吗
Ready?
要 谢谢 亲爱的
Yeah. Thanks, hon.
把瓶子留下吧
Just leave the bottle.
好
All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
你来干什么 你不该来的
What the hell are you doing? You aren't supposed to be in here.
为什么
Why not?
你会害他们丢了执照
Well, they could lose their license.
诸如此类的小事 你懂的
That kind of thing. You know, the little stuff.
他们只有卖♥♥给我酒才会丢了执照
They can only lose their license if they serve me alcohol.
如果是卖♥♥给我吃的 咖啡
If they serve me food or coffee
可乐或者其他什么是不会有事的
or Coke or whatever, it's completely fine.
机灵鬼 你有钱吗
Hey, smart aleck, you got any money?
你有
You do.
而且你跟我说过在加州
Plus, you told me it's not illegal
未成年人坐在酒吧里
for a minor to sit at a bar
并不违法
in the state of California.
知道吗 我什么都不会再告诉你了
You know what? I'm gonna quit telling you anything.
我试着教你
I try to educate you,
你却用它来对付我
and it bites me in the ass every time.
向上帝发誓
Swear to God.
怎么了 宝贝
What's up, honey?
签字
Sign.
你不先读一下
You want to read it first?
是你给我的
Well, you handed it to me.
我不认为会是什么不好的东西
I'm assuming it's not something bad.
为什么不让你妈签
Why didn't your mom sign it?
今天早上没见到她
Didn't see her this morning.
这是一趟去东海岸参观大学的旅行
It's a trip to go back east to look at colleges.
学校组织的
The school's organizing it.
你这才几年级
What grade are you in anyway?
十一年级了 爸爸
11th, Dad.
-好吧 -十一年级
- Yeah, well... - 11th grade.
-我记得 -上帝啊 你是认真的吗
- I remember... - Jesus, are you serious?
不 我知道 我知道
Yes. I know, I know.
十一年级了 抱歉 大早上有点糊涂
It's 11th. I'm sorry. It's early.
何况 我们都知道你会去哪个学校
Ah, besides that, we know where you're going to college.
你不用去参观那些破地方
You don't need to go look at these fucking places.
我不会去印第安纳大学[普渡大学]的
I'm not going to Indiana.
-你会去的 -不去
- Oh, yes, you are. - Nope.
我不会让你去迈阿密的
You know-- You're not going to Miami.
我把话放这儿了
I can tell you that much.
去内陆大学
If you go to a land-locked college,
你就会好好学习 知道吗
you'll study, okay?
我没让你去匹兹堡州立大学 但是
I'm not saying go to Pitt, but I'm saying, you know--
-我要迟到了 -你得去印第安纳 宝贝
- I'm late. - You're going to Indiana, honey.
-不去 -你知道那所大学出过哪些人吗
- No. - You know who went there
除了大家都知道的
besides the obvious--
恩尼·派尔 霍奇·卡迈克尔
Ernie Pyle and Hoagy Carmichael,
-李·梅杰斯 -确实都知道 还有谁
- Lee Majors... - You're right. Those are the obvious. Who else?
-你喜欢吗 鲍勃·奈特 -说的好
- You like that? Bobby Knight. - Good talk.
大卫·安斯鲍夫 还有好多人
David Anspaugh. I could go on and on.
-迪克·恩伯格 -我知道你可以
- Dick Enberg, - I know you could.
-乔·巴克 -我知道你会继续说下去
- Joe Buck-- - And you will.
简·保利
Jane Pauley.
简·保利就读的印第安纳 她混的不错
Jane Pauley went to Indiana. She did okay.
你在哪里上的大学
Where'd you go to school?
西北大学
I went to Northwestern.
西北大学
Northwestern?
那你现在怎么在这里
What the fuck are you doing here?
没读出来
Didn't work out.
我猜也是
I guess.
马尔文·布朗德
圣费尔南多谷 市政♥府♥服务中心
但他说那些毒品不是他的
But he said it wasn't his drugs.
女士 他们都这么说
Ma'am, they all say that.
看看这里吧
I mean, look around here.
这么些人
All these guys in here,
他们都说毒品不是他们的
they all say it's not their drugs.
但他不会骗我的
But he wouldn't lie to me.
他说不是他的
He said they weren't his.
女士 我知道你儿子是个好孩子
Ma'am, I know your son's a decent boy.
我真的知道
I really do know that.
他才二十岁出头
Look, he's a young guy in his 20s.
他还有未来 我们要保护这片未来
He's got a future. We've got to preserve that future.
对吗
Am I right?
他叫什么
What's his name?
你说什么
I'm sorry.
我儿子叫什么 麦克布莱德先生
What's my son's name, Mr. McBride?
听着 如果打官司
Listen, if he goes to trial,
他可能要蹲上十五年 如果法官
he could get 15 years, and if the judge--
我问你我儿子叫什么
I asked you my son's name.
我知道你很难过 怎么会不难过呢
I know you're upset. I mean, why wouldn't you be?
-这很正常 -你根本不知道
- It's natural. - You don't even know.
他被传讯之后 你甚至没见过他
You haven't even met with him since he's been arraigned.
你想让他蹲上五年牢
You want to send him away for five years,
却懒得去记住他的名字
but you can't even be bothered to remember his name?
我跟你没什么好说的了
I'm finished with you.
我去找真正关心的人
I'm going to find someone who gives a shit.
帕蒂·索丽思·帕佩基恩
Patty Solis-Papagian.
给您这个
Can I give you this?
不用了
No, that's all right.
麦克布莱德先生 对吧
Mr. McBride. Right?
您是比利·麦克布莱德吗
Are you by chance Billy McBride?
是吗 那位比利·麦克布莱德
Huh? The Billy McBride?
上帝啊 太让人激动了
Oh, my God. This is like a fucking thrill.
帕蒂·索丽思·帕佩基恩
Patty Solis-Papagian.
我的办公室就在前面
My office is down the street.
拉夫加多 那个墨西哥餐馆楼上
It's above the La Fugado, the Mexican place.
我主要接刑事案件 但是 现在您方便吗
I mostly do criminal, but-- Is this a good time?
我们可以喝杯咖啡
We can get a cup of coffee.
我的办公室就在前面
My office is down the street, or--
听着 我还有事
Look, I got shit to do, okay?
我有一桩民事案件
I got a civil case.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表