剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
很好 手术完就抽烟 真棒
Good. Smoking after surgery. That's smart.
我没做手术
I didn't have the surgery.
他一启动那个破机器
He cranked up that fucking machine
就把我吓尿了
and scared the shit out of me,
-不敢做了 -随便吧
- and I chickened out. - Whatever.
我让公诉人把你的酒驾起诉
I got the... I got the prosecutor to knock down your DUI
降低为品行不端和不清醒驾驶了
to a misdemeanor and impaired driving.
并且 他们也会放弃
And, uh, and they're going to drop
有关拒捕的起诉...
the resisting arrest, too, so...
我才不承认有罪
I'm not going to plead guilty.
不 你要承认
Yes, you are, man.
我受够了
I'm done.
难道你想冒着坐牢的风险
You want to risk going to jail
来证明你根本无法证明的事吗
to prove something that you can't ever prove.
然后呢
And then what?
难道你想把
What, you're going to leave me
拉森案的烂摊子全推给我吗
holding a big bag of shit from the Larson case?
我说了我不会认罪的
I said I'm not fucking pleading guilty.
我很早就说了
I already told you that before, okay?
-好吧 -烦死了
- Okay. - God damn it.
你要干什么
What the fuck?
你只做了一件好事
You do one good thing.
你带我们度过了即决裁判
You get us past summary judgment,
也说服了法官立案
and you convince the judge that we have a case.
这很好
And that's great.
但回过头来
But then you turn around,
你立马就把这事搞砸了
and you immediately fuck it up.
这是怎么回事 为什么要那么做
I mean, what is that? Why? Why do you do that?
能不能别停在这
Could we please fucking go?
快点开车好吗
Could you start the fucking car?
五十万
$500,000!
那么多的钱
Do you know how much money that is?
难道你没有概念吗
Do you understand that?
居然拒绝
And you turn it down
都不请示委托人
without even asking the client,
甚至都不跟我商量
without even asking me.
这是我的案子
It's my case.
我找你来是为了和解
I brought you on to settle this,
不是让你扯上个人恩怨
not to drag it out for some personal agenda.
你的目的又是什么
And for what?
你是想证明给库伯曼看
You want to what, prove something to Cooperman?
还是想证明给自己看
You want to prove something to yourself.
毫无意义
It doesn't matter!
没人会在意
Nobody cares!
根本就没有意义
And it doesn't fucking matter
因为说到底
because, at the end of the day,
他们强势我们弱势
they're big and we're little.
他们会踩死我们
And they're gonna kill us,
我很害怕
and I am terrified.
我很害怕 你懂吗
I am terrified, do you understand that?
你怎么知道我今晚需要你的陪伴
How did you know I needed you tonight?
难道你能通灵吗
Are you a fucking psychic?
今晚外面很冷吧
A little cold out tonight, baby?
好吧 进屋吧
All right. Come on.
别养成习惯就行
Just don't make a habit out of it, though.
这是干什么
What the fuck?
考利
Callie.
抱歉 唐纳德要求我们确保
Sorry. Donald asked us to make sure
-新证据... -唐纳德
- that the discovery... - Donald?
你现在都敢对库伯曼先生直呼其名了吗
You're on a first name basis with Mr. Cooperman now?
不是
No.
滚开
Fuck off.
对不起
Sorry.
我不管你以为你是谁
I don't know who you think you are,
但没有我的允许别进我的办公室
but you don't come in my office without my permission.
但今天下午要召开
But there's a discovery hearing
-新证据听证会... -滚出去
- later this afternoon, and... - Get out.
很多... 对不起
A lot of... I'm sorry.
我无意越权 只是...
I didn't mean to overstep my bounds. I just...
-滚 -对不起
- Get out! - Sorry.
唐纳德·库伯曼办公室
Donald Cooperman's office.
我找唐纳德
Let me speak to Donald.
他不在
He's not in.
去你的 他肯定在
Fuck you. He's always in.
让他接 妮可
Put him on, Nicole.
他不在
He's not in.
因此 根据法律规定
Therefore, I must by law
此案可以进入诉讼程序
allow this lawsuit to proceed.
麦克布莱德先生提交了许多取证申请
Mr. McBride has filed for a number of discovery requests
也请求法♥院♥加快取证程序
and moved for an expedited discovery schedule.
很显然 我们需要几个月时间
Well, obviously, we'll need a few months
来配合完成以上请求
to comply with those requests.
并不需要
No, you don't.
伯恩斯科技这种公♥司♥的大多数文件都在网上
A client like Borns Tech has most files online already.
实际并非如此
We don't, actually.
不在网上的文件都存放在一间仓库
And the ones that aren't are in a warehouse.
但没关系 他们有套体系
But that's okay. They got a system.
我很了解 因为是我设计的
I know. I designed it.
他们将文件空运到印度
They put the files on a plane to India,
那里有很多员工...
where they got a bunch of guys...
或是童工 谁知道呢
or kids, for all I know...
用数百台机器扫描每一页文件
scanning each piece of paper through hundreds of machines
昼夜不停
24 hours a day seven days a week.
以往需要两年才能取证完毕的文件
What used to take about two years for discovery
在他们那也就需要一周
takes them about a week now.
几秒钟就可以扫描几百万份文件
They can scan millions of documents in a few seconds.
我们可做不到
We can't do that.
我们没有那样的人力 电脑设备
We don't have the people or the computers
以及后台算法
or their algorithms.
我们都是苦力
We got sweat labor.
好吧 我们同意加快取证程序
Fine. We'll agree to the expedited discovery process.
我们不想耽误这起案件
We don't want this case delayed.
我们下周就会将证据交给对方
We'll deliver the discovery to them next week.
作为交换 我请求麦克布莱德先生
In return, I ask that Mr. McBride
提供揭发者姓名
names his anonymous whistle blower
以便我方调查此人身份
so that we can investigate who it is
安排对其进行取证
and schedule his deposition.
-不行 -你说什么
- No. - Excuse me?
鉴于我方最初委托人瑞秋·肯尼迪被害
Well, since our initial client Rachel Kennedy was killed,
我方担心我方证人会因此遭到迫♥害♥
we're afraid that our witnesses may be in danger.
反对 如此暗示伯恩斯科技
Objection. It is slander to suggest
这样的大企业可能与瑞秋·肯尼迪的
that a corporation such as Borns Technology
死亡有关根本就是诽谤
could have been involved in Rachel Kennedy's death,
请求法庭对麦克布莱德先生进行制裁
and I ask that Mr. McBride be sanctioned.
顺便一说 庭中指控不算诽谤
By the way, allegations in court are not slander.
如果言论扩散到庭外 就构成诽谤
Say them outside the courtroom, and they will be.
我们会毫不犹豫进行控诉
And we will not hesitate to sue.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
麦克布莱德先生 你有两个选择
Mr. McBride, you got a choice:
要么提供证人姓名
to name all your eyewitnesses
要么提供可能会遭迫♥害♥的证据
or back up your allegations of danger.
那好 只要法庭和对方明白
Fine, as long as the court's on notice
不得对我方证人做手脚
and they're on notice not to do anything to our people.
明白什么
Notice of what?
他这话是否有所指
What... What exactly is he implying?
还是他压根没勇气说出口
Or doesn't he have the balls to say it?
你 坐下
You. Sit down.
坐下
Now.
解释一下你刚才的行为
You want to explain that?
我只是觉得麦克布莱德先生有点过...
I just thought that Mr. McBride was out of...
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表