剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
一直都爱
I always have.
如果要谈拉森的案子
If we're going to talk about the Larson case,
那应该叫上出庭的律师团
we really should invite the trial team up.
我不想把考利或者露西找来
I don't want either Callie or Lucy here.
我不相信他们 唐纳德
I don't trust them, Donald.
但你却相信我 真好
And you trust me? Oh, that's nice.
先声明
Just for the record,
我很震惊
I'm-- I'm shocked.
我很震惊莱茨会揭露
I'm shocked at Letts' revelations
伯恩斯科技的违法行为
of illegality at Borns Tech.
那你要怎么办
So what are you going to do about it?
事实上 我和莱茨以及
In fact, I have a luncheon appointment
温德尔·科里约了共进午餐
to meet with Letts and Wendell Corey
借此查明时段并拨乱反正
to get to the bottom of things and set things right.
怎么做
How?
那和你无关
It's not your concern.
法律上有一个永恒的真理
In law there is one great eternal truth:
如果有人要蹲大牢
If anyone goes to prison,
一定是当事人而非律师
it's the client, not the lawyer.
库伯曼与麦克布莱德代理过比伯恩斯科技
Cooperman McBride has represented far worse than Borns Tech
更坏的客户依然挺了过来
and survived and maintained their secrets
保守了他们的秘密也没有因此而坐牢
and not faced a single day in jail for it.
要么交给我 要么滚蛋
Leave it to me, or leave the firm!
你自己决定
It's up to you.
没了一个麦克布莱德我们能过
We've survived without one McBride!
没了两个也可以
We can survive without two!
同时
In the meantime--
告诉比利我想见他
tell Billy I want to meet him.
老地方 他知道在哪儿
At the old place. He'll know where.
就你们俩
Just the two of you?
为什么
Why?
是时候了
It's time.
那么有一个有问题的警♥察♥
Yeah, so you got this creep of a dirty fucking cop,
有一个有问题的缉毒局线人
and you got a dirty DEA informant
我很肯定这个线人
who I'm as sure as I can be
在给一个有问题的承包商卖♥♥命
are working for a dirty defense contractor.
我会把证据都给你们
So I'll give you all the evidence I've got.
然后就看你们的了
And then you guys take it from there, you know?
控诉他们 挖出他们
Make an indictment, root these creeps out,
像平常一样大肆宣传报道
make your big, splashy press release and all that like you do.
可以籍此收拾缉毒局
You get to fuck the DEA over,
我知道你们喜欢这么做
which I know you like to do,
联调局会很高兴 司法部长会很高兴
and, uh, FBI's happy, U.S. Attorney's happy,
我也会很高兴
and I'm happy.
我听说你死了
I heard you were dead.
是因为肝硬化
Cirrhosis.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
见鬼了 我怎么不知道
I'll be damned. I didn't read that.
-你不知道 -是的
- You never heard that? - Yeah.
你想要什么回报
What do you want in return?
卡尔·斯托尔兹的所有资料
Everything you got on Karl Stoltz.
如果他有问题
Then if he's dirty,
那么也许可以帮我撤销
then maybe help me get a break
马克斯兄弟的贩毒指控
on the Marquez brothers' drug charge.
以及你们掌握的伯恩斯科技的资料
And anything you share about Borns Tech.
伯恩斯科技可不好惹
Borns Tech is a big player out here.
签下了很多政♥府♥合同
Lots of big government contracts.
也是大老板
Major employer, too.
你这话听着像是广♥告♥
You sound like a commercial, man.
你是他们的发言人吗
Are you their spokesman or something?
你要求的需要长♥期♥调查
You're talking about a long-term investigation,
以及大陪审团 明白吗
grand jury, okay?
传票 庭审 调查
Subpoenas, trial hours, research.
不就是你们该做的事吗
Yeah. That kind of stuff that you do, right?
你们的工作 我只是让你们做好本职工作
Your job. I'm just asking you to work, that's all.
我至少得跟我上级谈谈
I'd have to run it by my deputy chief, at least,
以及他的上级
and the chief.
还有司法部长
The U.S. Attorney. Too.
然后要预约大陪审团的时间
Yeah, then we got to book grand jury time,
发传票 和国防部谈谈
issue subpoenas, talk to the D.O.D.
好了 我们会联♥系♥你的
All right, all right. We'll get back to you.
很有趣
It's very interesting.
我喜欢这间房♥间
I enjoy this room.
还有这个俱乐部
And this club.
1972年的时候他们曾经
They threw a dinner for me here
请我吃过一顿饭
when I came home in 1972.
我爸爸好像也在
I think my dad was here.
确实
He was.
总统发了封电报
And the President sent a telegram.
电报 你能信吗
Can you imagine a telegram?
-这发展 -房♥间很漂亮
- Pace of progress. - It's a beautiful room.
确实
Yeah, it is.
作为总法律顾问 莱纳德
As general counsel, Leonard,
你应该申请这里或是
you were to be put up for membership here
乔纳森俱乐部的会员
or the Jonathan Club
如果你更喜欢那里的话
if it had been your preference.
你用了过去时
You used the past tense.
虚拟语气过去时
The third past tense conditional, I believe.
看来你没学过拉丁语
You never took Latin, I see.
并不让人惊讶
Ah, that's not surprising.
你被炒了 莱纳德
You're being fired, Leonard.
这是对我对公♥司♥的非法行为
This is retaliation for me asking questions
提出质疑的报复吗
about illegal activity at the corporation?
你们不能因为我做好本职工作
You can't fire me for doing my job
或者遵守法律而炒了我 我会去联调局
or following the law. I will go to the FBI,
告诉他们我所知道的真♥相♥
and I will reveal what I know to be true.
我会去告密
I will be a whistleblower,
然后会告你们非法解雇
and then I will sue you both for wrongful termination,
然后打赢官司
and I'll win, too.
上帝 你知道吗
God. Y-you know what?
你应该告我们侵犯民权 我就会
You should file a civil rights claim. I would.
不用这么生气 温德尔
There's no need to rankle, Wendell.
我们也不用炒掉你 莱纳德
There's no need to fire you, Leonard.
你可以和我们一起
You could stay with us.
帮我们解决麦克布莱德带来的威胁
You could help us fight back this McBride threat.
船要沉了 莱纳德
Ship's sinking, Leonard.
别这样
Come on.
救生船上还有个位置
There's a seat in the life boat.
上船吧 好吗
Just get the fuck on board. Okay?
当然是对的
It absolutely is right
如果你们跟车跟得太近
because if you're following too closely behind the car,
前车要停车
the guy wants to stop,
而你们撞上了他的后保险杠
and you run up his tail pipe,
当然是你们的责任
you're absolutely to blame.
好了 别 妈妈 别
All right, don't cr-- Mama, come on.
别这样 别哭 听着 我爱你
Come on. Don't cry. Look, I love you.
大家都爱你 好吗
Everybody loves you, okay?
但你车技太烂
But you're a terrible driver.
知道吗
Okay?
你好 老板
Hey, boss.
妈妈 这是比利·麦克布莱德
So, uh, Mama, this is Billy McBride, okay?
这是艾琳·帕佩基恩 我的前婆婆
This is Irene Papagian, my ex-mother-in-law.
这些是她的儿子们
These are her boys.
她出了个小车祸
Uh, she had a little bit of a car accident.
很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
当然是你的错
It's absolutely your fault.
你全责
You are 100% to blame.
怎么回事 刚发生的吗
What's this? Just now? What's--
我知道 我能单独和你谈谈吗
I know. Can I talk to you just privately for a second?
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表