剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
像鹅群似的 走得趾高气昂
Walking in a "V" like geese.
是吧
Right?
信心很关键
Okay, confidence is key.
明白吗
You with me? Okay?
因为如果你表现得像是赢家
'Cause if you look like a winner,
他们就会想
then they're gonna think--
不
No.
不
No.
全体起立
All rise.
尊敬的罗森·凯勒法官主审
The Honorable Rosten Keller presiding.
真是见鬼了
Oh, my fucking God.
早上好 律师 请坐
Good morning, Counsel. Please.
这案子真是阴魂不散啊
This case seems to be hanging around like a bad smell,
多谢我的书♥记♥员
thanks to my clerk.
那么 我明白针对原告
Now then, but I understand there continue
最初提出的诉讼 诸位仍有异议
to be problems with the plaintiff's original filing.
没错 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
第一争议点为本案是否成立
The first issue would be standing.
法官阁下 在讨论本案是否成立前
Your Honor, before we get to standing--
我是原告代理律师
Hi, I'm Patty Solis-Papagian
帕蒂·索丽思·帕佩基恩
for the plaintiff.
我们还在等首席律师
We're awaiting the arrival
威廉姆·麦克布莱德
of lead counsel William McBride.
麦克布莱德先生在哪儿
And where is Mr. McBride?
抱歉 法官阁下 堵车
I'm sorry, Your Honor. The traffic was a mess.
大概是总统来了吧
I think the President's in town or something.
森纳特小姐 基特里奇小姐
Miss Senate, Miss Kittridge,
以及莱茨先生都准时到场
and Mr. Letts were all here on time.
提起本案的诉讼当事人却毫不在意
The litigant bringing the case can't be bothered.
假如章程有效的话
Well, if protocol seems to count--
-当然 -那我就早了七天
- It does! - ...I'm seven days early.
因为在安排驳回申请之前
Because, you know, the defendant's required to provide notice
被告应提出通知
before scheduling any motion to dismiss.
没错 既然人都来了 那么
Yes! Well, we're all here now, so.
请坐 开始诉讼程序
Have a seat. Let's proceed.
先讨论本案是否成立
The issue concerns standing.
森纳特小姐 你先说
Miss Senate, I'll hear from you.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
瑞秋·肯尼迪既非死者伴侣
Rachel Kennedy is neither spouse
也非他的子女
nor surviving child of the deceased.
非正常死亡诉讼可由任一个
Wrongful death can be asserted by anyone financially
在经济或情感上依赖死者的人提起
or emotionally dependent on the decedent.
加州法庭从未讨论过
No California court has ever conferred standing--
当事人的哥哥被炸死在被告的船上
My client's brother blew up on the defendant's boat.
首先 拉森先生是自杀的
First of all, Mr. Larson took his own life.
职业安全和健康署的报告上已经说清楚了
The OSHA report makes that clear.
职业安全和健康署的依据是被告做的调查
And OSHA depended on an investigation by the defendant.
现在讨论的是本案是否成立 律师
The issue is standing, counsel.
你偏题了
You're straying off point.
其实没有
No, actually I'm not.
这起诉讼的关键在于
The point of this lawsuit is to find out
查明莱恩·拉森如何遇害
how Ryan Larson was killed.
同意被告申请 驳回本案
I'm granting defendant's motion. This case is dismissed.
稍等 什么
Hang on a second. What?
你们的申诉无法成立
Your complaint is defective on standing.
因此驳回该案
Therefore, the case is dismissed.
-谢谢 -你搞笑呢
- Thank you. - Are you kidding?
我看着像爱搞笑的人吗 先生
Do I look like a kidder, sir?
不 但你像是被收买♥♥了
No, but you sound bought.
但愿他们给了个好价钱
I hope they paid you well.
老天
Oh, Jesus.
你说什么
What did you say to me?
我说你像是被收买♥♥了
I said you sound bought.
我的意思是你的表现像是收了贿赂
I meant you're acting like a guy who's been bribed
或者被对方所控制
or otherwise in the bag for the other side.
本案已驳回
The case is dismissed.
同时因直接藐视法庭
I'm also fining Mr. McBride $5,000
罚取麦克布莱德先生五千美金
for direct contempt of court.
-你说什么[请原谅] -我不原谅你
- Excuse me? - I do not excuse you.
说我被收买♥♥了
Suggesting that I've been bought...
这是藐视
that's contempt.
我要求原告全额支付被告
I'm ordering the plaintiff to pay full defense costs
在本次诉讼
for both this proceeding
和其他相关准备上的开销
and the preparation time connected thereto.
下一个案子
Call my next case.
这是搞什么
What the fuck is this?
说脏话就再罚五千
That vulgarity will cost you another $5,000.
我不在乎 尽管罚啊 继续加啊
I don't give a shit. Make it ten or fifteen,
你个混♥蛋♥
you douchebag.
律师 你这样很危险
Counsel, you are dangerously close to having your ticket punched.
难道你都不在乎失去执业资格吗
Do you care if you ever practice law again?
问得好
That's a fair question.
你知道吗 法官阁下
And you know what, Your Honor?
可以等我听证会时咱们再说
We can take that up at my hearing.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going!
我只是要上前
I'm just approaching--
你胆敢未经准许靠近我的法官席
Don't you dare approach my bench without asking!
回你的位置 先生
Back to your seat, sir.
好吧
Alrighty.
我说了 等我听证会时咱们再说
Well, like I was saying, we'll take that up at my hearing,
因为我确定法官阁下
because I'm sure Your Honor knows,
和其他法官一样
as any good judge would,
即使是腐♥败♥的法官
even the corrupt kind,
也知道裁定藐视
that by holding me in contempt,
让我可以召开听证会
you entitle me to a hearing,
在听证会上我可以举证
a hearing at which I'm allowed to introduce evidence
包括但不限于被告律师不端行为的证据
including but not limited to misdeeds by defense counsel,
还有个好处
and here's the good one--
司法偏见
judicial bias.
没错 法官阁下
That's right, Your Honor,
我说的就是司法偏见
I said judicial bias.
记在我账上吧
Just put it on my fuckin' tab.
法官 安排听证会吧
Judge, schedule my hearing.
你什么时间合适
What's good for you?
书♥记♥员会提出备选日期
My clerk will propose a few dates--
不
No!
并通知各方
...and notify the parties.
我不明白刚才是怎么一回事
I don't understand what just happened.
我们是赢了还是输了
Did we just win, or did we lose?
皆有
Both, kind of.
案子被驳回 但还没完
Case got kicked, but we're still open.
没道理啊
That doesn't make any sense.
法律就是这样 本来也没要讲道理
No, it's the law. It's not supposed to.
至少我们还在场上
Bottom line is, is we're still in the game.
这就是好消息
That's the good news.
-天啊 -天啊
- Oh, my... - Oh, my Gosh.
她还好吗
Is she Ok?
让开
Get back!
让开 快
Clear back! Come on!
快报♥警♥
Somebody call 911!
我来
I will!
瑞秋
Rachel?
瑞秋
Rachel.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表