剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
你觉得他有自杀倾向吗
Do you think he was suicidal?
你觉得莱恩·拉森
Do you think Ryan Larson's
-是否有自杀倾向 我只想 -没有
- suicidal? That's all... - No.
他没有
He was not.
我开会要迟到了 我得走了
I'm late for a meeting. I got to go.
你不回电♥话♥ 平时不这样的
You don't return calls. That's not like you.
你不会是在后悔吧
Not having any regrets, are you?
没什么可后悔的
I don't have anything to regret.
那是
No. You don't.
你的前夫该学学相处的边界
Your ex-husband needs to learn some boundaries.
你该学学相处的边界
You need to learn some boundaries.
他擅闯民宅
He's invasive.
不该那样跟踪你
Shouldn't be stalking you like that.
拜托 他没在跟踪我
Oh, please. He's not a stalker.
他只是个白♥痴♥
He's a schmuck.
他当时大概是想找丹妮斯吧
He was just looking for Denise or something.
还好她去学校的旅行了
Thank God she was on a school trip.
他当时的表情真是绝了
The look on his face was priceless.
你很享受是吧
You really enjoyed that, didn't you?
是啊
Yeah. I did.
有乐子我就享咯
I take my pleasure where I can get it,
特别是跟他在庭上相斗之后
particularly after having to deal with him in court.
拜托别说了 我再也不想听到任何
Please stop. I don't want to hear one more thing
有关伯恩斯科技 有关比利的事
about the Borns Tech case, nothing about Billy,
提都别提 明白了吗
nothing, got it?
-好 -很好
- Good. - Good.
咱俩没问题吧
You and I, we're okay, right?
嗯 还是老样子
Yeah. We're the same as always.
我倒希望你能善良一点
I wish you were a nicer person.
我希望周围的人都能善良一点
I wish everybody in my life was nicer.
我对你就很好啊
I am very nice to you.
小坏蛋
You're so bad.
再来一根 很好
Let me get more. That's perfect.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
小心
Watch out.
别戳着了
Don't get stabbed.
给你
Here you go.
帕蒂
Hey, Patty.
帕蒂
Hey, Patty.
你好
How you doing?
你住这儿吗
Do you live here?
天啊 不 是我公婆的房♥子
Oh, God, no. This is my in-laws' house.
前公婆的房♥子
It's my ex-in-laws' house
我第二任丈夫那边
on my-- on my second husband's side.
什么事
What's up?
姐 你没事吧
Sis, you all right?
米洛斯 我没事
Yeah, Milos, I'm fine, yeah.
-确定吗 -嗯
- You sure? - Yeah.
你好 我是比利·麦克布莱德
Hey, how you doing? I'm Billy McBride.
米洛斯
Milos.
-幸会 -嗯
- Nice to meet you. - Yeah.
先别走 我们待会儿有几个箱子要搬
Hey, listen, stick around. We got some boxes to move later.
或许你可以帮忙
You can probably help us with that.
我没事 谢谢
I'm fine. Thank you.
可怕
That's scary.
其实他很好 这小孩人很可爱
He's sweet, though. He's a sweet kid, yeah.
看不出来哪儿可爱
Doesn't look sweet.
他并不清楚自己多强壮
He doesn't know his own strength.
有时候挺成问题
It's a problem sometimes.
他是你什么人 表亲吗 他什么来头
What is he, your cousin or something? What's his deal?
算表亲吧 前任的表亲
Cousin-ish-- ex-cousin-ish.
这个回答就够了
So that's kind of what I wanted to hear.
米洛斯
Hey, Milos.
你干什么
What are you doing?
想找份活儿干吗
How'd you like a job?
有人吗
Hello!
千万不要
Oh, no. Oh, no.
操
Fuck.
露西 很高兴终于见到你了
Lucy, what a delight to finally meet you.
库伯曼先生
Mr. Cooperman.
请叫我唐纳德
Please, it's Donald.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表