剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
该死的
God damn it.
好吧 过来 给你
Okay. Come on. Here.
吃吧
There you go.
切兹·杰伊餐厅
他们不让你自带食物
They don't let you bring your own food in here.
你是比利·麦克布莱德吗
Are you Billy McBride?
没错
Yep.
我是帕蒂·索丽思·帕佩基恩的邻居
Uh, my neighbor is Patty Solis-Papagian.
是那个话很多的小妞
Oh, you mean that chatty chick?
她说你们谈过了
She told me you guys talked
你也许会接手我的案子
about you maybe handling my case.
我哥哥两年前死于一场船难
My brother died in a boating accident two years ago.
她说话可真快
Yeah, she's a real motor mouth.
他确实有抑郁的情况
He did, he battled some depression,
但是他绝不会自杀
but he'd never kill himself.
他有个儿子
He had a son,
他是个好父亲
and he was a great dad.
何况为什么要在船上自杀
Plus, why do it on a boat?
在船上那得多麻烦 不是吗
It seems like a lot of trouble to go through, don't you think?
除非船有保险
Not if the boat's insured.
他死前三天
Three days before he died,
曾说过要自我救赎
he talked about a need to redeem himself.
这不是要自杀时会说的话
It's not suicide talk.
自我救赎什么
Redeem himself from what?
他工作的公♥司♥
The company he worked for
有很多军方的单
had a lot of military contracts.
爆♥炸♥的就是他们的船
It was their boat that exploded,
这就引发了问题
which begs the question
他晚上一个人在船上干什么
what was he doing by himself on a boat at night?
也许是去自杀
Maybe to blow himself up.
-抱歉 -不用
- Sorry. - No.
听着 我哥哥绝对不会自杀
Look, my brother would never kill himself.
肯定发生了其他事
Something else happened out there,
我认为他的儿子理应知道真♥相♥
and I think his son deserves to know the truth.
我上谷歌♥搜索过你
I Googled you, you know.
-是吗 -是的
- You did? - Yeah.
据说你曾经是个大人物
It said you used to be a big shot.
我不这么觉得
I don't know about that.
搜索结果里有说
Did Google happen to say
我现在什么样吗 我很想知道
what became of me? Because I'd love to know.
说你喝太多酒
That you drink too much.
这可不准
That's not accurate.
我喝的刚刚好
I drink just the right amount.
我没想批判你
I don't mean to judge.
没关系 别紧张
It's all right. No sweat.
我是美容师
I'm am esthetician by trade.
真的吗
No shit.
你的脸很好看
And you got a nice face.
-别这么说 -真的
- Please. - You do.
考虑到你又抽烟又喝酒
Considering the booze and smoking
什么的
and stuff.
我觉得
I don't--
我觉得这里不能抽烟
I don't think you're supposed to smoke in here.
我没抽烟
I'm not.
以前就这么干过
Done that before?
干过几次
Yeah, a few times.
他们能怎么办
What are they going to do?
-好吧 他们认识我 -那就好
- No, they know me. - Oh, good.
他们也不想的
Not that they like it.
但你不能带披萨进来
But you can't bring your pizza in.
-不能 好吧
- No. - Okay.
伯恩斯科技
西部
The west--
自♥由♥之地
land of the free,
勇者之家
home of the brave.
作为西部的一部分 75年来
We've been part of it for 75 years--
我们服务国家
...serving our country,
建设家庭
building our family,
守护财富
protecting what counts--
伯恩斯科技的员工们
the men and women of Borns Tech,
从南方到星空
from the southland to the stars,
守望相助
together.
-早上好 -你好
- Good morning. - Hey.
我去煮咖啡
I was just going to go make some coffee.
你要吗
You, uh, you want some?
好的
Okay.
或者说我正要去走廊上
How about I was going to go on the porch
盯着太阳看
and stare at the sun?
好吧
All right. Uh...
听着 瑞秋
So listen, Rachel,
我想说
I just want to tell you that--
不 不 不用说 没关系 真的
No, no. We don't have to talk. It's okay, seriously.
我不想谈
I think I'd prefer it.
我不是很擅长这些事
Well, it's just that I'm not very good with stuff.
你知道
You know.
你建立了一家庞大的律所
You know, you started a big firm,
他们还没把你的名字撤掉
and they didn't take your name off of it,
你一定骗了很多人
so you must have snowed a lot of people
让他们觉得你很擅长
into thinking that you were good at stuff.
也是谷歌♥搜索出来的
Was that on Google, too?
真是吓死我了
That shit creeps me out,
谁都可以知道你的事
that people can know things about you like that.
-很简单 对吗 -是的
- It's so easy, huh? - Right.
谁都可以知道
Just that anybody can fucking
-所有有关你的事 -没错
- know everything about you. - Right.
我不喜欢
I don't like that.
喝杯酒怎么样
Buy you a drink.
你想喝的话我可以一起去
If you want one, I'll go with you.
好
Okay.
为新客户做这些是应该的
The least I can do for a new client.
你穿衣服吧
Well, I'll let you get dressed, then.
拉森女士 你好
Ms. Larson? How are you doing?
我叫比利·麦克布莱德 是个律师
My name's Billy McBride. I'm an attorney.
你肯定很喜欢这里
You must love it out here,
在运河边
right here on the canal.
有事吗
W-What's this about?
和你已故的丈夫有关
It's about your late husband.
有一些新情况
There's some new information.
我觉得也许你想和我谈谈
I thought you might want to talk about it with me.
-什么新情况 -瑞秋 你的小姑子
- What new information? - Rachel, your sister-in-law,
她是我的客户
she's a client of mine,
她认为莱恩没有自杀
and she's pretty sure Ryan didn't kill himself.
我知道
That's not new.
这些废话她说了几年了
She's been saying that bullshit for years.
我的小姑子
My sister-in-law--
莱恩是她唯一的兄弟姐妹
Ryan was her only sibling,
也许是她唯一的朋友
maybe her only friend.
她放不下去
She can't let it go.
-她人很好 -抱歉 女士
- She's a lovely woman-- - I'm sorry, ma'am.
我听不太清
I'm having a hard time hearing you.
-我可以 -站住
- Do you mind-- - Excuse me.
谢谢 请你出去
Thank you. Move back.
当然
Sure.
这是我的名片
Here's my card
证明我真的是个律师
just to prove that I'm actually an attorney.
抱歉上面有划痕
Sorry about the scratch marks.
我最近刚搬过家
I recently changed locations.
我不是什么强♥奸♥犯
I'm not some sort of gardener rapist
或者类似的人
or anything like that.
我同意你的话
You know, I agree with you.
瑞秋 她也许想太多了
Rachel, she can be kind of out there,
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表