剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
她怎么能让我进不了自己家门
I mean, there's no way she can keep me away from my own house.
这已经不再是你的房♥子了 爸爸
It's not your house anymore, Dad.
房♥产证上还有我的名字
My name's still on the title.
你也住在里面
And you're in it.
限制令上可没提到你
Restraining order didn't say anything about you.
她暴跳如雷
She is so pissed off.
我从没见过她这么愤怒 你到底干了什么
I've never seen her so mad. What did you do?
-没什么 -不可能
- Nothing. - That's a lie.
我可以问她
I could ask her.
但她不会告诉我
She wouldn't tell me.
我可以骗她说你已经告诉我了
I'll lie and say that you already told me
过错在她
and said it was her fault.
不管真假 她都会相信
Whatever it is, she'll believe it,
她就会特别生你的气
and she'll be so pissed off at you
然后再告诉我实情
that she'll tell me herself.
-这办法能行吗 -很轻松
- That how it works? - Yeah, easily.
我在你妈妈款待朋友的时候
I kind of invaded your mom's space
侵犯到了她的隐私 仅此而已
when she was entertaining a friend, that's all.
谁 妈妈从不约会
Who? Mom doesn't date.
你说她在款待朋友
So when you say she was entertaining a friend,
可她除了考利阿姨外
she doesn't have any,
压根就没朋友
other than Aunt Callie.
忘掉我说的话吧
Just forget I said anything, okay?
劝她撤销限制令
Try to get her to drop the damn restraining order.
我从帮你们任何一边
I don't take sides.
你也不希望我帮任何一边
You wouldn't want me to.
真后悔教你这么多本事
I wish I'd never taught you anything.
刚才我身体好像进屋了 对吧
I guess I was technically in the house, wasn't I?
我还是赶紧走吧
Better get the fuck out of here.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
你好啊 宝贝 你怎么样
Hey, what's up, baby? How you doing?
过来 你要干什么
Come here. What are you doing?
女士 我发誓 我身上没有吃的
I swear to you, Lady. I don't have anything right now.
什么都没有 这是我的手
I don't have anything. It's just my hand.
好吗
All right?
抱歉 欢乐时光到了
Sorry. It's happy hour.
我去给你找点吃的
I'll see if I can find you something.
好吗
Okay?
你说的是不顺利
You said it went bad,
可是天啊 比利 这简直糟透了
but Jesus, Billy, this is horrible.
是啊
Yeah.
"风味独特"
I mean, "Tastes like chicken"?
我很意外他还能有女朋友
I'm just impressed he had a girlfriend.
祈祷陪审团不难为你们
Well, good luck with the jury.
你那边有没有什么消息
Do you have anything for me at all?
能让我高兴点的消息
Anything that's not depressing?
揍你的那个警♥察♥ 他知道点内♥幕♥
The cop who beat you up, he knows something.
然后呢
Okay.
等等 玛瓦让我把这个交给你
Wait. Marva told me to give this to you.
这是她在证物中找到的
Shit. Uh, she found it in the discovery
就在莱恩·拉森的档案下面
under Ryan Larson Personal.
这是封自杀遗言吧
That's his suicide letter, right?
伯恩斯科技说
So Borns Tech said
这封遗言是在他办公桌里找到的
that they found this letter in Ryan's office desk.
这封跟我在家中发现的一样
It's just like the one I found in his desk at home.
所以你们认为
Okay, so now you're saying
他确实是自杀
he, uh, did kill himself.
但两封信的内容不一样
But there's different stuff in them.
手写版里有一行不一样
Like, there's a line that's different in the handwritten one
伯恩斯科技那封里没这句话
that's not even in the Borns Tech one.
这句话是 "杰森" 就在这下面
It says "Jason", right down here...
"杰森 要记得
uh, "Jason, don't forget
夏天的时候把时光胶囊挖出来"
to dig up our time capsule this summer."
你知道时光胶囊的事吗 杰森
You know anything about that, Jason?
我当时上六年级
Uh, when I was in sixth grade,
那时候我还很小
uh, back when I was a kid,
是学校给我们布置的任务
I, uh, had to do a school project,
让我们埋一个与家庭有关的时光胶囊
and, uh, I had to bury a family time capsule.
但要等我21岁才能挖出来
But I'm not supposed to dig it up till I'm 21.
里面有瓶啤酒
There's a beer in it.
我们还埋了很多东西...
We had a lot of stuff in there...
报纸...
um, newspapers...
家庭合照...
pictures of the family,
硬币 邮票 还有一些预言
coins, stamps, some predictions.
阿南神父昨晚来过
Father Anan came over last night.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
不知道
No, I didn't.
我以为他是来看杰森的
I thought he wanted to check up on Jason,
但其实是来找我的...
but he wanted to talk to me...
他说他是来忏悔的
to confess, he said.
莱恩并非自杀
Ryan didn't kill himself.
阿南神父之前什么都没说
Father Anan didn't say anything
因为 以为我
because... to me because I...
肯定他是自杀的
was so sure he had.
好在我们还有时间
Look, the good news is it's not too late
去查清♥真♥♥相♥
to help us figure out what happened.
何况你本来就要作证的
I mean, you're going to have to testify
不是吗
one way or another, right?
那么为什么不作为我们这一边的证人呢
So why not do it as part of our team?
好的
Okay.
应该快挖到了
We got to be getting closer.
我不记得当时埋了这么深
I don't remember burying it this deep.
你父亲封箱的时候你在一旁吗
Were you actually there when your dad sealed the box?
你亲眼看他封箱的吗
You watched him close it?
好像是吧
Um, yeah, I think so.
我们当时选了很多东西 后来...
I mean, we had a whole pile of stuff, and...
但箱子不适合
We didn't have the right box.
所以父亲就把东西带去了公♥司♥
So my dad took it to work,
他说他那有个绝佳的容器
and he said he had a perfect container for it,
能防潮什么的
waterproof and everything.
并且 实验室还有密封剂
Um, plus, the lab had a sealant for it.
所以 很有可能
So then it's possible that, uh,
箱子里放了你没见过
there can be stuff in there that you didn't see,
也不知道的东西 对吧
that you don't know about, right?
我想是的
Yeah, I guess.
要不你进屋吧
Why don't you go on in the house?
我来挖
I'll take it from here.
真的吗
Are you sure?
你没必要跟我一起挖
There's no sense in you digging this mess up.
我来 你进去吧
I'll do it. Just go on inside.
好的
Okay.
我们要不要先扫描一下再打开
Should we get it X-rayed or something before we open it?
这是他儿子的时光胶囊
It's his own kid's time capsule.
肯定不会爆♥炸♥的
It's not like it's going to blow up.
他会不会
Well, what if he put some of
把自己研究的武器放了进去
whatever he was working on in there?
他为什么要那么做
Why would he do that?
想证明这是个坏东西什么的
To prove that it was bad or something?
我也不知道 是你说他是要掩盖自己的错误
I don't know. You're the one who said he was covering his ass.
其实 你说得没错
Actually, you're not wrong.
什么没错
About what?
不要打开它
About not opening it up.
假如里面是对我们有利的证据
I mean, say there's something good for us in there.
就有可能引出保管权的纠纷
We could have a chain of custody problem,
他们会说这是我们设计好的
say we planted it.
那我们该怎么办
Okay, so... so what do we do?
你为什么没告诉我性♥爱♥录像的事
Why didn't you tell me about the sex video?
是你让我当这个案子主辩的 不是吗
You made me the first chair in the case, didn't you?
那为什么不告诉我还有最主要的证据
Why didn't you tell me about the main piece of evidence?
为什么会这样
That doesn't make any sense.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表