剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
but I got to do what I got to do.
为了一个案子找联调局的麻烦
Fucking with the FBI over one case.
你确定要这么做吗
Sure you want to do that?
对 我确定
Yeah, pretty sure.
伙计 你在做什么
What's up, bud? What are you doing?
我在给你画像
I'm drawing your picture.
你为什么这么做
Why would you be doing that?
你的长相不错
You got a really good face.
胡说 别跟我扯这套
Bullshit. Don't give me that.
不 说真的 你的脸很有特点
No, no, really. You got some great character--
你到底给谁干活[为谁作画]
Who are you doing this for? Seriously.
只是练习 随便画着玩的
Just for practice, just for the heck of it.
我就是做这个的 我整天坐在这里作画
This is what I do. I sit here all day, and I draw--
-你整天都在这儿 -人们来来往往
- You've been here all day? - ...people as they come by.
-全天都在 -对
- All day. - Yeah.
你也会画其他人吗
And you draw other people, too.
-对 我画了好多 -给我看看
- Yeah, plenty of them. - Let me see.
不行 我把画都给他们了
I can't because actually I gave them the pictures.
你想要你的画吗
Would you like your picture?
-你愿意把画给我 -当然
- You'll give it to me? - Absolutely.
给你
Here we go.
归你了
All yours.
希望你喜欢
Enjoy.
好吧
Okay.
我很抱歉 这种事你说不准
Sorry about that, man. You just never know.
-懂我的意思吗 -没关系
- You know what I mean? - It's not a problem.
-希望你喜欢 -好的 伙计
- Enjoy it. - Okay, buddy.
我已经有六周
I haven't stuttered once
没结巴了
in over six weeks.
但你昨天和前天
But you stuttered yesterday
都结巴了
and the day before.
只是一个词罢了
It was on one word.
一个无关紧要的词
It was on one stupid little word.
你知道那个词是什么吗
And you know what the word was?
国家
Country.
国家 你知道我为什么在这个词卡壳吗
Country. And you know why I probably hit that word?
因为我当时站在考利面前
It was because I was in the presence of Callie,
这个彻头彻尾的婊♥子♥
who's a card-carrying c-c-cunt.
好样的
Good for you.
你在庭审上不再有
You no longer have a speaking part
发言的部分了
in the trial.
首先
Okay, first of all,
如果我在法庭上结巴了 虽然我不会
if I were to stutter in court, which I won't,
我是说假如
but if I were,
那样只会让我在陪审团面前
that would only serve to humanize me
更有人情味
in front of the jury,
这对于转变我们客户
which could run to the benefit
冷酷又恐怖的形象是有好处的
of our very inhuman and monstrous-seeming client.
你让我参与这个案子
You put me on this case
是因为我聪明又有才华
because I'm smart and I'm talented,
多亏了你 我现在做得很出色
and I have done great work, thanks to you.
我做到了
I've done it--
也许是在幕后
behind the scenes, maybe,
但应该给我个机会走到台前来
but I-- I deserve to be seen doing it.
信心动摇对客户和公♥司♥
Shaken confidence does not serve the client
都没好处
or the firm.
我的信心没有动摇
My confidence is not shaken.
我的动摇了
Mine is.
拜托
Come on.
我准备好了
I'm ready for this.
让我去做吧
Let me do it.
求你了
Please.
你仍然是团队中宝贵的一员
You'll still be a valuable member of the team.
还是一位挚友
And a dear friend.
你是要和我分手吗
Are you breaking up with me?
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
考利
Callie.
我听说你重新全权负责伯恩斯科技的案子了
I hear you're back on top with Borns Tech.
我一点也不吃惊 你似乎总能
Not surprising. You always seem
在最后得到你想要的
to get what you want in the end.
这个世界我想要的只有你
The only thing I want in the world is you.
所以我才给丹尼斯发短♥信♥
That's why-- why I texted Denise:
因为我想成为你生命的一部分
because I want to be a part of your life,
你生命的全部
all parts of your life.
你的方法♥论♥在我这儿并不适用
Well, your methodology is disqualifying.
我很...
I'm so-- I'm s--
我很抱歉
I'm sorry--
你伤害了我女儿
You traumatized my daughter.
你也伤害了我
You traumatized me in the process.
我们不会有未来的
We have no future together.
如果你不再相信我以后说的任何话
If you never believe anything I say again,
至少信了这句
believe that.
如果你还在乎
If you care anything
你那可怜的家庭中仅剩的两个人
about what's left of your little family unit,
你最好告诉你丈夫缴械投降
you might want to tell your ex-husband to cry uncle
因为我肯定会打败他
because when I get done with him...
想摧毁一位父亲
It's just difficult to destroy dads
很难不会对他女儿造成附带伤害
without daughters becoming collateral damage.
有时候前妻也会受到伤害
Sometimes ex-wives, too.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
总算来了 你在楼梯间迷路了吗
Finally. You get stuck in the stairwell?
走开
Move.
我们来看看逮捕报告
Let's look at the arrest report.
好 我这就弄
Yeah. I'm on it.
这一切都是你张罗的吗
You did all this?
真是壮观
It's impressive.
我希望我女儿长大以后也能这么优秀
I hope my daughters grow up to be this capable.
你是位很优秀的律师 露西 很有前途
You're a great lawyer, Lucy, with a great future.
但不是所有人都天生适合庭审
But not everybody is cut out for trial work.
你弄完了吗
Are you done with that?
他没有
He did not!
你到底要我怎样
What do you want from me?
-是我 爸爸 -我为你冒了那么大风险
- Dad, it's me. - I stuck out my neck for you.
可你却...
Now you live up...
来了
All right.
怎么这么久
What took you so long?
他们得现做
They had to make the shit.
这是你的 不带洋葱
Okay, so I got yours with no onions.
按照你的要求
How you like it.
爸爸 你起码吃一口啊
Dad, you at least have to take a bite of it.
等会吃
I will.
你应该去看医生
You should call a doctor.
我都说了 只是恐慌症而已
I told you, it's just a panic attack.
你确定你妈妈同意你来着吗
You sure your mom's okay with you staying here?
嗯 她没意见
Yeah, she seemed fine.
你问过她吗
Did you ask her?
-没有 -一猜就是
- No. - That's what I thought.
她最近特别忙
Well, she's been really busy lately.
电♥话♥比往常多
She's on the phone more than usual.
你妈妈跟考利阿姨关系如何
How's your mom and, uh, and your aunt Callie?
她们还好吧
How are they doing?
恶心死了 我不知道
Gross. I don't know. Okay?
-我没问 -不怪你
- I don't ask. - I don't blame you.
就不能换个电影吗
Can you watch anything else?
好啊 《鲁迪传奇》还是《烈日当空》
Yeah. Rudy or High Noon.
你真的没事吗
You sure you're okay?
真的 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
反正你看着还行...
Well, you look good. So...
好吧 谢谢
Yeah, okay. Thanks.
不管怎样 我为你感到骄傲
And for what it's worth, I'm proud of you.
操
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表