剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
我得了个A- 所以…?
- I got an A-minus, okay? - So?
你的"所以..."是什么意思?
What do you mean 'so'?
我得了A-呀, 我从没得过A-的
I got an A-minus. I have never gotten an A-minus.
我最近一直无法集中精神 因为我家里发生了一些怪事
I just can't focus lately. Things are so weird at my house.
我爸爸终于发现跟我妈妈离婚, 要付出的代价太大了
My dad figured out exactly how much it'd cost him to divorce my mom.
现在他又回头了
So now he's back.
之前记他的电♥话♥号♥码, 只是浪费我的时间
It's bad enough I wasted time crunching the numbers with him...
他现在回来了,所以他们又开始吵架、和好 真是搞的乱七八糟
but now that he's back, they're fighting and redecorating. It's a mess.
我需要有人伸出援手
I need help.
不行啦, 今晚上不行
Look, I can't tonight...
如果下周二考试过后,你还是这么惊慌失措的话
but if you're still freaked out after the quiz on Tuesday...
那么一直到期末考试的时候 我每天都会陪着你复习的. 好吗?
I will spend every day next week helping you prepare for the final, okay?
好吧 放松一点嘛
- I guess. - Relax.
一切都会好的,我保证
It will be fine. I promise.
唉, 那时我只要移♥动♥一个小数点就行了 这都是不该犯的错
All I had to do was move a decimal point, and none of this would have happened.
看看这个地方. 真是让人愉悦
Look at this place. It's lovely.
还有那股气味, 那是什么味道? 是桉树吗?
And that smell. What is that? Eucalyptus?
我不知道 真的非常好闻
- I don't know. - Well, it's lovely.
Lorelai, 快过来. 你看!
Lorelai, come over here. Look.
他们在水里放了黄瓜片呢 哇
- They have cucumber slices in the water. - Wow.
如果他们有农场的肥皂加工调配师 这里就太完美了
If they have ranch dressing in the soap dispensers, this place is great.
你知道吗? 我非常喜欢这里
You know what? I love it here.
小心点 ,这就是他们如何让你变成统♥一♥教♥信徒的原因了 *注:Moonie(韩国)文鲜明统♥一♥教♥派信徒
Careful. That's how they get you in the Moonies.
我现在已经觉得很放松了
I feel more relaxed already.
这是我喝过的最甘甜的水 喝点
That's the most delicious water I've had. Have a sip.
我们先办理入住, 好吗? 好的
- Let's just check in, shall we? - Okay.
你好, 我是Emily Gilmore 这是我女儿Lorelai
Hello. I'm Emily Gilmore. This is my daughter Lorelai.
欢迎来到Birchgrove 我是Bobby
Yes, welcome to Birchgrove. My name is Bobby.
一切都替你们安排好了
I have everything all set for you.
有行李吗? 在前面那辆招摇的车子里
- Any luggage? - It's in the Luca Brasi-mobile out front.
我们可以为你们安放好行李的
We can take care of that for you.
这是你们的房♥间钥匙 还有你们所有SPA活动安排表的复本
Here are your room keys and a copy of all of your spa activities.
你们早已经登记过了
You ladies are booked solid, I see.
希望从这里离开的时候,我们将会焕然一新
We intend to leave here completely different people.
是的,我会变成Ted Nugent *注:Ted Nugent有摇滚狂人之称, 是最受瞩目的摇滚乐手之一. 他不只是Rocker, 同时也是大炮型的时事评论家.
Yes, I'm going to be Ted Nugent.
你们的房♥间就在这个大厅下面
Anyhow, your rooms are right down this hall.
早上游泳池边都有水果和酸奶供应
Fruit and yogurt is served by the pool in the mornings.
午餐和晚餐可以去那边享用
Lunch and dinner seatings are on that itinerary.
还有什么问题吗? 有
- Any questions? - Yes.
哪里能喝到咖啡?
Where can one get a cup of coffee around here?
我们这里不提供含有咖♥啡♥因♥的食物或饮品
We don't serve anything with caffeine here.
你们觉得那样比较安全吗?
And you think that's safe?
谢谢你, 我们肯定会在这里度过非常美好的时光
Thank you. We're sure we're going to have a wonderful time.
妈妈, 这里没有咖啡
Mom, there's no coffee.
才两天不喝咖啡不会死啦
It won't kill you to go two days without coffee.
不,我想我一定会死掉的
No, I think it will.
把注意力放在我们将怎样娇宠自己
Just focus on all the pampering we're going to have.
多期待一下这些对我们有好处的东西嘛
Look at all the things we have to look forward to.
噢~ 不! 怎么啦?
- Oh, no. - What?
噢,我要回去跟他说一下这个时间表, 他们完全弄错了我们的预约
I'll be right back. They screwed up our appointments.
又弄错啦? 什么意思?
- Again? - What do you mean, 'again'?
在去你家的路上, 我打电♥话♥来确认日程安排时才发现的
On the way to your house, I called to confirm our schedule and found...
他们给我们俩分别预定了完全不一样的项目
they had booked us separately for every one of our treatments.
我坚持要求跟他们的经理谈谈 才总算是把事情都安排好了
I insisted on speaking to a manager and was able to straighten everything out.
所以,这些安排没错 真的吗?
- Yes, those are right. - They are?
我让他们把泡脚盆放在同一间房♥间
I had them move the pedicure tubs together in the same room...
这样我们就可以在泡脚的时候聊天了 我真的想喝一杯咖啡啊
- so we can talk during it. - I'm really gonna need a cup of coffee.
喝点黄瓜水吧 不要,我不想喝
- Have some cucumber water. - No, that's not gonna do it...
喝点吧,Lorelai 黄瓜水...真难喝!
- Drink, Lorelai. - Cucumber water. Yuck.
哇,你的肺活量明显好多了嘛
Well, your lung capacity certainly has improved.
最近我打篮球的时间很长
Well, I've been playing a lot more basketball lately.
还有另外一个原因就是, 在学校跟体能训练继续奋战
Yet another reason to continue the fight to keep physical education in schools.
所以...今晚... 嗯?
- So, tonight... - Yes?
我在想.... 什么?
- I was thinking... - Yes?
既然你妈妈不在家 或许我可以去你家
Since your mother's going to be gone, maybe I'd come over.
什么?
What?
我还打算今晚做个遁世者呢
I was thinking of pulling kind of a hermit thing tonight.
为什么? 我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
J.D. Salinger好像很喜欢这个 *注:J.D. Salinger为《麦田捕手(The Catcher in the Rye)》的作者
J.D. Salinger seems to dig it.
你不想要我去吗? 不是,只是....
- You don't want me to come over? - No, I just...
我从没有觉得那是属于我个人的房♥子 我想既然妈妈不在家...
I almost never get the house all to myself, and I thought with my mom gone...
那我就可以用个人喜欢的方式去洗衣服了
I can finally do my laundry exactly the way I like it.
不是只依据白色和彩色分开洗涤
Not separating into whites and colors, but the colors separated...
而是分成深色、中间色和浅色
into darks, mediums, and lights.
另外分开的一堆是白色的T-Shirt
With a separate pile for white T-shirts...
和一堆T-Shirt上面印有像是...
and T-shirts with writing on them...
摇滚巨星、邪恶、卡夫卡在这儿...这样字眼的
like 'Rock Star,' 'Evil,' or 'Kafka Was Here. '
你想独处只是为了洗衣服?
You want to be alone to do laundry?
还有看电视. 再吃些我妈妈讨厌那个味道 但我却喜爱的印度食物
And watch TV, and eat the Indian food I love but my mom hates the smell of...
然后早点上♥床♥睡觉 然后....
and go to bed early, and...
生气了?
Are you mad?
我为什么要生气? 你晚上想独处嘛
Why would I be mad? You want to spend tonight alone.
不过明天我一整天就是属于你的了
But tomorrow, the whole day is all about you.
我是说真的. 从早到晚都是
I mean it. From morning till night.
由你来计划, 还是我来呢
You plan it, or I'll plan it...
或是我们去找个专业人士来规划 无论你想要怎么样都行
or we can get a professional to plan it, whatever you want.
只是别生气 我不会生气
- Just don't be mad. - I'm not.
我没有生气 好的
- I'm not mad. - Good.
我只是被你搞胡涂了. 但没有生气 很好
- I'm confused, but I'm not mad. - Fine.
我是个圣人. 所以不生气
I'm a saint, but I'm not mad.
谢谢 不用客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
那么...深呼吸, 然后....
So, deep breath, and...
我看起来怎么样? 像个包租婆. 这是什么?
- How do I look? - Like a landlady. What is this?
我要了两间相邻的房♥间
I got adjoining rooms.
这样就不用走到走廊上才能见面了
We don't have to go out in the hall to see each other.
你想得真周到啊...
Great thinking.
噢! 这件浴袍真是让人难以置信 他们怎么有办法把浴袍弄得那么柔软呢?
God, this robe is fabulous. How do they get it so soft?
他们的秘诀之一, 就是之前已经有四十个人穿过了
Having about 40 other people wear it first is part of the secret.
别说了. 你做好准备
Stop it. So are you all ready...
去做我们的焕肤、胶原蛋白面部护理还有 眼部护理疗程了吗?
for our skin-rejuvenating and revitalizing collagen facial and eye treatment?
差不多好了
Almost.
里面含有维他命C和植物萃取菁华
It has vitamin C and plant extracts in it...
这是这阵子最流行的皮肤护理方式
which is the hottest thing in skincare these days.
眼部疗程可以消除眼袋
The eye treatment is supposed to reduce puffiness...
和减少眼部细纹的出现
and minimize the appearance of fine lines.
好了. 不用再念这本宣传小册了
Okay, no more brochures for you.
我准备好了. 走吧
I'm ready. Let's go.
你不♥穿♥上你的浴袍吗? 什么?
- Aren't you wearing your robe? - What?
你应该穿上浴袍的
You're supposed to wear a robe.
等我到那儿的时候,他们会给我一件的
They'll give me one when I get there.
但这些浴袍实在是太棒了 妈…
- But these robes are wonderful. - Mom.
穿上浴袍会让你很放松的
They help you relax.
我们快赶不上了. 妈妈 极好的且让人感到舒服的浴袍
- We're late, Mom. - They're wonderful, relaxing robes.
哦, 晕! 你站在那里
- Oh, my God. - Yet you stand there...
好像得了什么荣誉徽章似的 全部的人就只有你没穿上你的浴袍
like it's some badge of honor not to put on your robe like everyone else.
这不是为了我, 是为了你好
This isn't for me, you know. It's for you.
我已经穿好我的浴袍 也已经很放松了
I already have on my robe. I am already relaxed.
你去干什么啊? 你在逗我玩吗?
- What are you doing? - You're kidding me, right?
好啦, 快一点! 我们快来不及了
Well, hurry up. We're going to be late.
这下开心啦?
Happy?
很明显的, 你没看到跟浴袍配套的拖鞋
Apparently, you didn't see the matching slippers.
你现在感觉怎么样?
So, how are we doing?
很好 好的
- So good. - Okay.
我先走开一会, 你坐个几分钟好好地放松与享受
I'm gonna leave you to sit for a few minutes, so relax and enjoy...
我等下就回来 谢谢
- and I'll be right back. - Thanks.
你的脚开始出汗了吗? 妈妈?!
- Are your feet sweating? - Mom?
穿上这些脚套让我脚出汗了 难道你的脚没出汗吗?
Those booties make my feet sweat. Don't they make your feet sweat?
你在我房♥间里干什么?
What are you doing in my room?
Magda叫我先坐二十分钟 如果能边喝杯边咖啡休息就完美了
Magda left me sitting for 20 minutes. Fine time to take a coffee break.
她不是喝咖啡去了
She's not taking a coffee break.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表