剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
肯定是撞邪把我变成了其他人
It was a stroke. It made me someone else.
自从昨晚接到他的电♥话♥以后... 那个电♥话♥是他打来的?
- After his phone call last night... - That was him?
我就不正常了 我不知道是什么让我变成这样
...it did something to me. I don't know what.
事实上,你应该把电♥话♥也拿走
In fact, you should take the phone away from me, too.
对,应该把这条也加上 不准看书,不能听音乐,不许打电♥话♥
That's right. Add it to the list. No books, no music, no phone.
我是一个可怕的人 你才不是呢
- I'm a horrible person. - You're not a horrible person.
我病了,我疯了,我精神分♥裂♥了 这不是原本的我
I'm sick. I'm ill. I'm cracked. This is not who I am.
如果我把这个事情写进日记 当我读到的时候...
If I were to write this down in my diary and I would read it...
我肯定会想, "这个疯子是谁啊?这不是我,这不是我的日记"
I would be like, 'Who is this freak? This isn't me. This isn't my diary. '
我是不会做些事的 快要期终考试的时候,我是不会逃课...
I wouldn't skip school when I had finals coming up...
去见一个甚至不是我男朋友的人...
to go see a guy that isn't even my guy...
还因此错过了妈妈的毕业典礼 而这个毕业典礼是我非常非常想参加的
and miss my mother's graduation, which I wanted to be at so badly.
这肯定是别的什么人
That's someone else.
是一个很轻浮,愚蠢,迟钝,爱耍性子的人
That's someone flighty, and stupid, and dumb, and girlie.
我的意思是, 错过你的毕业典礼...
I mean, I missed your graduation...
是我做过的最糟糕的一件事
which is the worst thing I could have possibly done.
我伤害了你 我在那个臭气熏天的巴士上 浪费了好几个小时...
I hurt you, and I had to spend hours on a stinky bus...
旁边坐着个不停地往罐子里吐口水的男人...
next to a guy that was spitting into a can...
想着每过去的一分钟 我都不在你的毕业典礼上...
thinking about all the minutes going by that I wasn't at your graduation...
而且完全伤害了你...
and they were hurting you...
只是因为这个根本不是我的人 太自私地做了这些事情
because it was so selfish of this person who wasn't me to do what she did.
天,你先喘口气吧 我不配喘气
- Take a breath. - I don't deserve a breath.
不能呼吸. 你该把这条也加进清单里
No breaths. You should add that to the list.
你应该打我,禁锢我, 不让我接电♥话♥,剥夺我呼吸的权利
You should beat me, ground me, take the phone away, and deprive me of air.
好的.听着.没人比我更不愿意说这些话
Okay, look, nobody wants to say this any less than me...
但或许你不是生病,或是有精神问题
but maybe you don't have a medical condition or a mental problem.
也许,亲爱的,你爱上Jess了
Maybe, honey, you are falling for Jess.
不可能.我爱Dean.Dean才是我的男朋友
No. I love Dean. Dean is my boyfriend.
他一直都是我的男朋友 就是这样.永远都是
He will always be my boyfriend. That's it. Forever.
也许不会永远都是 不,就是永远.我爱Dean
- Maybe not forever. - Yes. Forever. I love Dean.
Jess走了,一切都会重新变好的
Jess is gone now. Everything's gonna be good again.
一切都会变好的 Rory,你逃学了啊 是,我知道
- Everything's gonna be all right. - Rory, you cut school.
你跳上一辆车,穿着你的校服 到一个陌生的城市,只是为了去见Jess
You got on a bus and went to a strange city in your uniform to see Jess.
我知道
I know.
这不是一点意义都没有的 这意味着很多
That doesn't mean nothing. That means something.
别说啦,我不想再提了
No. I don't want to talk about this anymore.
我现在只想说一件事...
The only thing I want to talk about...
我会用尽一切办法弥补你的! 努力做到这个清单上写的所有事情
is the list I made on the bus of all the ways I'll make this up to you.
不论多久,你都全权掌控电视机遥控器和音响
'You get total control over the remote and the stereo for as long as you want.
掌握点外卖♥♥的选择权
'Total control over takeout food choices...
还有接连一个月,每天都收到特别的惊喜礼物
'and a special surprise present every day for a month. '
噢,天,我把给你的礼物落在车上了 什么礼物?
- My God. I left your present on the bus. - What present?
一张Belinda签名的the GO-GO'S 乐队的原版黑胶唱片
It was a vinyl copy of the Go-Go's original album signed by Belinda.
但那肯定不是唯一的一张 我会找到另一张的
But it's not the only copy. I'm gonna find another copy.
我要把这个也写进清单
That's going on the list, too.
亲爱的,拜托 在明天到来之前,忘记那个清单吧
Honey, please. Forget about the list until tomorrow.
好吧.我去睡觉了,我回房♥间啦
Okay, I'll just go to bed then. I'll go to my room.
等等
Hold on one second.
这是不是表示,我要一个人吃饭了?
Does this mean I have to eat alone?
这由你决定,让我饿着肚子睡觉
It's up to you. Sending me to bed without supper.
你可不能错失这个惩罚的机会 这是很个经典惩罚方法哦
You can't lose with that punishment. It's a classic.
今晚,我更愿意和我的女儿出去吃饭
I'd rather go out with my daughter tonight.
我不值得这样 你是不值得.但我值得
- I don't deserve it. - No. But I do.
好的,先让我洗个澡....
Okay, just let me take a shower...
把这恐怖的一天和熏人的臭味洗掉吧
and get the horrible smell of this horrible day off of me.
然后我们去任何你想去的地方 我请客. 而且我不会享受晚餐的
Then we'll go anywhere you want. My treat. And I won't enjoy it.
吃完饭回家,我就径直爬上♥床♥
Then we'll come home, and I'll go straight to bed...
然后睡觉做噩梦,好吗?
and have a terrible night's sleep, okay?
听上去不错
Sounds great.
妈妈,真的,真的对不起
I'm so, so sorry, Mom.
真的吗?
Really?
你还没有把话说清楚呢
'Cause you didn't make that clear.
我很快就好...
I won't be long.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表