剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
把你的衣服挂好 去那里化妆
Hang your dress there. Put your makeup on over there.
你只能用没有灯的镜子化妆
You'll have to make do with a non-lighted mirror.
有灯的都被下午来的姑娘们占用了
The lighted ones went to the girls that were here before dawn.
注意了 女士们!
Listen up, ladies!
7点半之前大家就得打扮漂亮 准备就绪
Everyone must be beautiful and ready to go by 7:30.
真不敢相信还有一个半小时 我肯定没法及时准备好
- Can't believe we have an hour and a half. - I'm never gonna be ready in time.
天知道我鼻子上的痘什么时候才能消
God knows when the swelling on my nose is gonna go down.
我真不想遗传爸爸的鼻子 我叫利比
I had to go and inherit my father's nose. I'm Libby.
我应该用哪个? 我考虑了一个月 还是拿不定主意
Which one should I wear? I thought all month and I cannot decide.
这的确是个问题
Well, that's a tough one.
没错 这是正红 这是橙红
I know. This is red-red, and this is orange-red.
如果选错了 我看上去会像妓♥女♥要么老师
The wrong one, and I will look like a hooker or a teacher.
压力真大
That's a lot of pressure.
在台上的两分钟...
The two minutes you stand on the stairs...
将决定你下半生的社会地位
will determine your social status for the rest of your life.
哇 要是摔倒了怎么办?
Wow. What if you trip?
不是说你 你当然不会的 我倒有可能
I mean, not that you would. You wouldn't. I might.
说不定真有可能 有点像小丑之夜
Probably will, actually. Could be a Cirque du Soleil kind of night.
你根本就不该开这种玩笑
You should not even joke about stuff like that.
那是我的脑袋 不知道吗?
There's a head under there.
你是个很棒的人
You are a wonderful man.
我有预感今晚我们会非常亲密
I have a feeling we're gonna be very close tonight.
- 妈妈 你来了 - 我不来这还能去哪? 西班牙吗?
- Mom, you're here. - Where should I be, Spain?
我昨晚一直在给你打电♥话♥
I tried calling you all night last night.
我很忙 我们在你之前就到了
- I was very busy. - And then we got here before you.
- 你想说什么 Rory? - 没事 只是很奇怪
- What is your point? - Nothing. It's just weird.
我来了 就没什么奇怪的了
Well, I'm here now, so it's not weird anymore.
看这些花 满天星
Look at these flowers. Baby's breath.
这是干嘛? 拍喜剧啊?
What is this, County General?
妈妈你真漂亮 我喜欢你的衣服
You look very nice. I like your dress.
棉料桌布 折叠椅 不应该是这样
Cotton tablecloths, folding chairs. It's not supposed to be like this.
- 我那个时代 人们都坐舒适的坐椅 - 妈妈 怎么了?
- In my day, people sat in real chairs. - Mom, what's the matter?
我希望孙女站在一个高雅美丽的舞台上...
I wanted my granddaughter to be presented to society...
向社会展示自己 而不是在陋室里
in a beautiful, elegant ballroom, not a Shakey's.
这房♥间很漂亮 你太苛求了
The room is beautiful. You're being too critical.
Nan在那儿 我得去跟她谈谈...
There's Nan. I'm going to have a little talk with her...
关于小蜡烛的适合高度
about the proper height for a taper.
喝柠檬酒吗?
Midori Sour?
- 不用了 谢谢 - 我要再来点
- No, thanks. - More for me.
上次我出席的时候 跟一个不胜酒力的女孩一起喝
My last coming-out, I shared with this girl who couldn't handle her booze.
她吐得白色礼服上到处都是
Neon-green puke all over her white dress.
上次?
Your last coming-out?
今年这是我第五次参加了
This is my fifth one this year.
他们说八成出席的女孩都会嫁给她们的护花使者
They say four out of five debs marry their escorts.
就像5个牙医中有4个都推荐Trident无糖口香糖
Kind of like the dentists with Trident.
五次舞会 五个护花使者 其中之一会成为终生伴侣 不是吗?
Five coming-out balls, five escorts. One of them has to stick, right?
- 不错的逻辑 - 你的护花使者是那个人吗?
- Good logic. - So is your escort the one?
- 哪个人? - 你要嫁的那个人
- The one what? - The one you're gonna marry.
- 他帅吗? - 嗯 非常帅
- Is he cute? - Yes, he is very cute.
- 你们结婚后准备住在哪儿 - 打住打住
- Where will you live when you marry? - Hold on.
嗨! 凯迪 你的脸怎么了
Katie, hi. Too bad about your face.
- 吓人吗? - 不 几乎看不出来
- Is it horrible? - No, you can hardly tell.
这边说话
Just walk sideways.
这些事会要我的命
These things will be the death of me.
我知道 我们根本没时间准备
I know. And we've had no time to prep.
杰纳两天前刚从Rainbow Hills回来
Jenna just got out of Rainbow Hills two days ago.
- 康复中心吗? - 减肥中心
- Rehab? - Fat farm.
嗨 对不起打扰了 你能跟我来一下吗?
Hi. Sorry to interrupt. Could you come with me?
我的腰带有些不对劲
My cummerbund and I aren't seeing eye to eye.
男人啊真没办法 失陪了
Men. Totally helpless. Excuse me.
你救了我一命 爱你 想给你生个孩子
You saved me. I love you. I want to have your baby.
- 不过太迟了 - 我看到了你的表情
- Too late. - I saw the look.
和上次返家舞会时一样
The same one you had that time you ended up on homecoming court.
不知是谁的蹩脚笑话
Someone's idea of a sick, sick joke.
看看你 NeiI Young都没法和你比
By the way, Neil Young's got nothing on you.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
- Have you seen your father? - No. - 看到你♥爸♥爸没 - 没有
- Have you seen your father? - No.
他保证这会儿到的
He promised me he'd be here by now.
- 你们没有一起来吗? - 我发誓 如果他错过了
- You didn't come together? - I swear, if he misses this...
- 妈妈 你给他打电♥话♥了没 - 打了 当然打了
- Did you call him? - Of course I called him.
我不可能这么久都不给他打电♥话♥
I wouldn't go this long without calling him.
- Emily 他来了 - 在哪儿
- Emily, he's here. - Where?
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
我真不想看 她拿满天星扔过去了吗?
I can't look. Did she bean him with the baby's breath?
没有 他们只是用力比划手语
No, they're just energetically practicing their sign language.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
好了 我想现在应该来杯马提尼
Okay, I think this is a really good time for a martini.
嗨 我渴了
Hello? Thirsty people here.
- 你在干什么? - Steve不会介意的
- What are you doing? - Steve won't mind.
小提示:不要让人知道
Little tip, never a good idea to let people know...
你跟一个吧台服务生有密切关系
you're on a first-name basis with the bartender.
- 真有意义 - 什么?
- This is really something. - What?
你和我在社交舞会上在一起
You and I together at a debutante ball.
是啊
Yeah.
好像是十六年前的事了
Just like it would have been 16 years ago.
- 漂亮的裙子 - 没命的喝酒
- Fancy dress. - Sneaking booze.
- 疯狂的家长 - 你很漂亮
- Parents acting crazy. - You look great.
- 我真高兴你来了 - 我也是
- I'm so glad you're here. - So am I.
"所有父亲请到楼上报到"
All fathers, please report to the debutante staging area upstairs.
父亲们到楼上集♥合♥"
Fathers, to the staging area.
- 展示时间 你没事吧? - 当然
- Showtime. You gonna be all right? - Absolutely.
一会见
I'll see you later.
鞠躬要优雅
Curtsy pretty.
嗨 想在你变成正式淑女之前看看你
Just wanted to see you before you became a proper lady of society.
- 你觉得怎样? - 我觉得...
- What do you think? - I think...
- 你就象个棉花球 - 谢谢 Jeeves 干嘛这么说
- you look like a cotton ball. - Why, thank you, Jeeves.
不过是个非常漂亮的棉花球
But a really cute cotton ball.
噢 天哪 这是你的护花使者吗?
Oh, my God, is this your escort?
- 是的 - 你们一定会结婚的
- Yeah, it is. - You are totally getting married.
- 她说什么? - 哦...
- What did she say? - Well...
爸爸 太好了 走吧
Dad. Great, let's go.
- 我们楼下再见 祝你好运 - 好的
- I'll meet you downstairs. Good luck. - Okay.
女士们 先生们 晚上好
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening.
请大家入座
If everyone could please take their seat.
我们马上就要开始...
We're about to get started with...
这是你逃离现场的最后机会
Last chance to shimmy down the drainpipe.
- 帮我个忙? - 当然
- Do me a favor? - Anything.
- 别让我摔倒 - 我会撑住你的
- Just don't let me fall. - Right back at you.
晚上好
Good evening.
我以美国革命的女儿的名义
On behalf of the Daughters of the American Revolution...
欢迎大家参加一年一度的初入社交展示舞会
I would like to welcome you to our annual debutante ball.
这让我想起了许多往事
This brings back so many memories.
我自己就是在20世纪...初入社交界的
I myself came out in this very hall in 19...
我们就说许多年前吧
Well, let's just say a number of years ago.
"初入社交"一词源自于法语的"débuter'
Now, the word 'debutante' comes from the French word 'd閎uter'...
...是"初次登场"的意思
- You're being irrational. ... which means to lead off.
- 过来坐下 - 我要先喝完这个
- Just come sit down. - I'm going to finish my drink.
不把整个夜晚搅了你是不会高兴的
You won't be happy until you've spoiled this evening.
伙计们 上面站着位女士
Guys, there's a lady up there with...
胸前挂了颗大石头 正在讲古希腊的初入社交舞会
a rock the size of Neptune, talking about the debutantes of ancient Greece.
坐下更容易睡着 相信我
It's a lot easier to fall asleep if you're sitting down. Trust me.
我想坐时会坐的
I will sit down when I am ready to sit down.
- 小声点 - 不 我不会小声的
- Lower your voice. - No, I will not lower my voice.
我是付了钱来这儿的 我想说多大声就说多大声
I paid a fortune to be here, and I will speak as loudly as I like.
你让我们都很尴尬 让Rory也很尴尬
You're embarrassing us, embarrassing Rory.
这不是Rory的主意 而是你的主意
This wasn't Rory's idea. This was your idea.
这个荒谬的夜晚都是你的主意
This ridiculous evening was your idea.
你不希望自己的孙女进入社交圈吗?
You don't want her presented to society?
什么该死的社交圈 对 我在说你
To hell with society! Yes, I'm talking about you!
拜托 够了
Come on, that's it.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表