剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
什么事都没有做
Nothing.
没有? 既没写作业,也没参加班级活动
- Nothing? - No homework, no class participation.
他是缺课最多的学生
His attendance record is erratic at best.
他对老师的态度也从 "不理不睬"变成"带有敌意"
His attitude to his teachers ranges from indifferent to hostile.
他对任何活动和其他学生都漠不关心...
He shows no interest in activities or other students...
而且现在还发现棒球变少的问题
and there is the issue of the disappearing baseballs.
什么? 在校园里的每一个棒球...
- The what? - Every baseball on campus...
好象都消失了 你不会以为是Jess....
- seems to have disappeared. - You don't think Jess seriously...
我回家会检查一下的 我很感谢
- I'll check when I get home. - I appreciate that.
我不指望见一次面 就能解决所有的问题...
I don't suspect we'll solve every problem in one meeting...
所以我们来关注最重要的一个吧:
so let's focus on the most important one:
他的分数
His grades.
很糟吗? 很糟
- Not good? - Not good.
我会跟他谈谈的 你要做的不仅仅只是谈谈而已
- I'll have a talk with him about that. - You have to do more than talk.
你要帮助他 我?
- You have to help him. - Me?
不,我绝不是你认为能帮助他的人
No, I'm not the one you want helping him.
我以前也读这所学校 我敢保证文件夹里肯定有一张纸上...
I went to this school. I'm sure there's a note stuffed in there...
用大号♥字体写着关于让我"转学"的事情
about me with the words 'Trade SchooI' stamped in big letters.
如果你帮不了他 你必须找个能帮他的人
If you can't help, you have to find someone who can.
比如? 亲戚
- Like who? - A relative.
我可不这么认为 相信我, 我就是家族里的爱因斯坦
I don't think so. Believe me, I'm the Einstein of the clan.
或许你可以请一位家庭教师
Maybe you need to hire a tutor.
家庭教师?
A tutor?
Jess就要被退学了 他不可能按时毕业
Jess is flunking out. He's not going to make it.
Danes先生,如果再没有改进 他就等着留级吧
If something is not done about that right now, he's going to repeat this year.
我很抱歉,但这就是我要说的 好吧,如果这就是您要说的....
- I'm sorry, but that's where we are. - Okay, if that's where we are...
我会好好考虑一下的 很好!
- then I'll just have to figure something out. - Good.
不要忘记棒球的事哦 好的
- Let's not forget about those baseballs. - Right.
用网球替代了几个星期
Been using tennis balls for a couple of weeks.
结果很不一样 我相信是的
- Very different results. - I'm sure it is.
如果我们去掉 "Fletch"和"Urban Cowboy"...
If we take off Fletch and Urban Cowboy...
我们还剩75个选择
we still have 75 possibilities.
怎样才能选定一部呢? 我也不知道
- How are we gonna pick just one? - I don't know.
也许我们可以过个 "电影马拉松"的周末
Maybe we should do a movie marathon weekend.
三天里,一部接一部地看...
Show one movie after the other for three days...
撞撞运气 在瓶装水上刻它们的名字...
charge a fortune, gouge them on bottled water...
使用很糟糕的浴室 这就像举♥行♥我们自己的伍德斯托克音乐节 *注:Woodstock,著名的摇滚音乐节
have really disgusting bathrooms. It'll be like our own Woodstock.
太好了.你们在这里啊
Good. There you are.
我有些东西要给你 什么东西?
- I have something for you. - What?
这个 天啊
- This. - Jeez.
当你从这里挑出你要的电影...
When you get through this and make your decision...
就打电♥话♥给需要联♥系♥的人 他的号♥码在第一页
the number of the man you need to contact is on the first page.
什么人?这是什么?
What man? What is this?
电影节上可以播放的所有电影的清单
The list of titles that are available for you to pick from for the movie night.
电影清单?
The list of titles?
对不起, 我们不能选自己想要的吗? 你不是在开玩笑吧?
- I'm sorry, can't we pick our own movie? - You're not serious?
我是经常开玩笑,但现在很认真 我正在做一些很认真的事
Not often, but just there, I had some serious going.
我亲爱的孩子啊, 电影是很贵的...
My dear girl, movies are expensive...
我们已经和这个地方达成了协议
and we get fabulous deals with this particular place.
他们有很多电影可以选择 而且他们都非常友善...
They have a wide selection and they're very friendly...
因为这个电影之夜是慈善性质的...
and since it all goes to charity...
所以在这个清单里的 任何电影都是免费的
they agree to give us anything on that list for free.
所以,我们只能从清单里来选咯? 这会有意思的
- So we have to pick a movie off this list? - It's fun.
他们把电影名放在一边...
They put the movie title over here...
电影简介放在另一边
and a brief description of the storyline over here.
相信我, 这里有一些很棒的电影. 真的!
And believe me, there are some excellent movies on that list. Really.
顶级的电影哦 Arctic Flight.
- Top notch. - Arctic Flight.
"一个被捕熊的猎人雇佣...
'Man with plane flies charter to Alaska...
开着包机飞往阿♥拉♥斯加的男人 被证实是一个俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍"
'hired by bear hunter who turns out to be Russian spy.
"飞行员和老师之间发生的爱情故事"
'Love story develops with pilot and schoolteacher.
"爱斯基摩人在跳部落舞蹈" 这些都是你编的吧
'Eskimos do tribal dance. ' You made this up.
我还希望我能编得出来呢
Don't I wish!
好啦, 我迫不及待地想看到 你会选出什么电影啦
Okay, I can't wait to see what you come up with.
再见,女孩儿们
Bye, girls.
"Killer Shark. 捕鲨的渔夫在大洋中"
'Killer Shark. Shark fishermen on ocean.
"墨西哥的酒吧供应Tequila 播放着流浪乐队的音乐"
'Mexican cantina with tequila and mariachi music.
"捕捉和清理鲨鱼的场景很棒"
'Has good scene of catching and cleaning shark. '
"Where Are Your Children? 说唱音乐唱着... "
'Where Are Your Children? Hip music and singing...
"孩子陷入了困境, 在酒吧里偷偷喝酒"
'about kids getting in trouble, sneaking booze into clubs...
"偷车, 为了争夺女孩儿而打架"
'stealing car, fight between girls.
"浪漫的事情发生了 然后男孩加入了海军"
'Romance starts, then guy goes in the Navy. '
"Sudden Danger 妈妈因瓦斯泄漏窒息而死"
'Sudden Danger. Mom dies of gas asphyxiation.
"儿子被怪罪. 很棒的亲吻场景"
'Son blamed. Good kiss scene. '
"Suspense 滑冰运动员爱上了佣工"
'Suspense. Ice skater falls in love with hired help. '
噢, 至少现在我知道 电影"Snow Dogs"是怎么拍出来的了
Well, at least now I know how Snow Dogs got made.
嘿, 你们看到Jess了吗?
Listen, have you seen Jess?
他上楼了 好的. 谢谢
- I think I saw him go upstairs earlier. - Great. Thanks.
太好了,你在这里啊
Good, you're here.
你按照乐队的名字来排列这些CD?
So, you file those under the band names?
是按照类型排列的 噢,对,类型
- Genre. - Right. Genre.
这挺不错. 非常不错
That makes sense. Makes a lot of sense.
那是什么? 是课本吗? 不是
- What is that? Something for school? - No.
难道你就不能看看课本吗? 为什么?
- Shouldn't you read something for school? - Why?
我的意思是,我知道你很喜欢阅读
I mean, I know you like reading.
既然你喜欢读书 你就该读点能让分数提高的东西...
Since you like it, you might read something you'll get graded on...
你可以提高成绩 读一些你喜欢的...
so you can get graded on something you like...
因为你喜欢阅读嘛
because you like reading.
你在胡说什么呢? 今天我去见你的校长了
- What are you babbling about? - I went to see your principal today.
他说你要被退学了 说你不去上课
He says you're flunking out. He says you're not showing up for class.
还说你偷了学校的棒球
He says you stole their baseballs.
你偷了学校的棒球吗? 为什么要这么做?
You stole their baseballs? Why would you do that?
你要500个棒球做什么?
What could you possible need 500 baseballs for?
我们能等会再谈这些吗?
Could we talk about this later?
为什么要等会 难道你6点要去抢劫飞盘吗?
Why, you got a big Frisbee heist going down at 6:00?
Jess, Merton先生说 如果你的成绩再不开始变好...
Jess, Mr. Merton said if you don't start doing better...
他们不会让你读12年级的
they're not gonna let you be a senior.
无赖 他们说要让你留级
- Bummer. - They'll hold you back.
至少我知道我的教室该怎么走啦
At least I'll know where my classes are.
Jess, 这是严重的事! 你要被退学啊!
Jess, this is serious. You're flunking out!
也许你一辈子都只能在11年级了
You may be in the 11th grade for the rest of your life!
在你背后留着胡子 拿着赛马新闻的孩子...
You'll be the kid in the back with a beard and a racing form...
会一直嘟囔着关于Steely Dan的事情 噢,Steely Dan? *注:Steely Dan, 乐队名,1972年组团至今
babbling incoherently about Steely Dan.
到时候可能换了别的团体 但在你背后说坏话的人永远都有
The group may change. The freak in the back never does.
我出门了 难道你就不想读大学吗?
- I'm going out. - Don't you wanna go to college?
晚上别等我回来 当你长大后,你会变成什么样啊?
- Don't wait up. - What will you be when you grow up?
南面,大概在离这里20英里 你该考虑你的未来了
- About 20 miles south of where you are. - You have to think about the future.
如果你连高中都不能毕业 谁会雇佣你呢?
If you don't get through high school, who'll hire you?
你将学不到任何本领
You won't have any skills.
够了 你要怎么工作,吃饭,付房♥租呢?
- Stop. - How are you gonna work, eat, pay rent?
你打算做什么?
What are you gonna do?
天啊, 我不知道 也许我在某个餐馆工作吧
Jeez, I don't know. Maybe I'll work in a diner.
要吃棉花糖吗? 谢谢
- Marshmallow? - Thank you.
我刚看完这里的每一部电影
I have now finished going through every single one of these movies.
读了它们的介绍以后...
I've read them, reviewed their merits...
我很荣幸的宣布 我已经选好电影了
and I'm proud to announce that I have chosen our movie.
你觉得The Yearling怎么样? 好极了
- How does The Yearling sound to you? - Perfect.
再见
And bye-bye.
噢, 那肯定是Pauline Kael死而复活了
That must be Pauline Kael rising from the dead.
帮我和她说声 "嘿"
Tell her, 'Hey. '
Pauline! 什么?
- Pauline! - What?
没事. 你来做什么?
Never mind. What are you doing here?
我做了些brownie 我想你会喜欢的 *注: brownie, 一种杏仁巧克力饼
I made some brownies. I thought you might like some.
我刚吃完半包棉花糖,六个小馅饼...
Since I just ate a half-bag of marshmallows, six Pop-Tarts...
四个百吉饼和一份芝士饼干...
four bagel dogs and a really stale Cheese Nip...
轮到"brownie时间"了. 谢谢
it's brownie time. Thanks.
我有个问题 什么?
- Here's a question for you. - Yeah?
餐厅里有一堆喜欢brownie的人
You probably have a diner full of people who'd love these brownies.
而且,他们会付钱来买♥♥这些甜点
Plus, I bet they'd pay you for them.
我在做这批brownie时 不小心放了三倍的可可粉...
I accidentally dropped triple the amount of cocoa powder in the batter...
所以,我想,要不就把它们给丢了 要不就送给....
so I either had to dump the batch or find someone...
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表