剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
我会早点回家的 那就好
- I'll be home early. - Fine.
再见,Jess
Bye, Jess.
女士
Ma'am.
你准备开始学习了吗? 是,我准备好了
- Are you ready to start? - Yes, I am.
那你的书在哪儿? 我也不知道
- Where are your books? - I don't know.
你连书都没有,我们怎么学习? 我想,我们不学了
- How are we going to study? - I guess we can't.
太糟了.所以,我们现在做什么?看电影吧? 去拿你的书啦
- Too bad. So, what now? Movie? - Get your books.
猫把书本都吃了 去拿你的书, 否则我就回家啦
- The cat ate them. - Get your books or I'm going home.
等一下
Wait there.
请告诉我马歇尔计划 在政♥治♥上造成了什么影响
Explain to me the political ramifications of the Marshall Plan.
选一张牌
Pick a card.
噢, 那只会让这个小魔术变得更难一点 Jess, 集中注意力
- That just made the trick a little bit harder. - Jess, focus.
Dean今天晚上在哪儿? 我们已经讨论过这个了
- Where's Dean tonight? - We just went over this.
你绝对不可能不记得的 他在工作吗?
- There's no way you forgot. - Work?
如果有需要,我会逼你在那块"今日特♥供♥"的板上 写50遍我们已经讨论过的内容
I will make you write it out 50 times on the Specials board.
如果他不在打工的话, 他肯定是没事做的 他都不介意你在这里吗?
If he's not at work, he must be free. He doesn't care that you're here?
不, 他不在打工
No, he doesn't.
他去看望他的祖母了 哪儿?
- He's visiting his grandmother. - Where?
芝加哥 他不知道你在这里?
- Chicago. - He doesn't know?
这并不重要 你会告诉他吗?
- It wouldn't matter. - You'll tell him?
我们只是在学习啊 你在学习, 而我在打听你的隐私呢
- We're studying. - You're studying, I'm prying.
Jess, 为什么你不能尝试 去记住马歇尔计划呢?
Jess, why won't you at least try to remember the Marshall Plan?
你读过Please Kill Me这本书吗? 没 是关于朋克运动口述的历史
Have you read Please Kill Me? Oral history of the punk movement.
你会喜欢它的 如果你想要,你可以找我借
You'd like it. You can borrow it if you want.
我在这儿,是为了帮你学习的 如果你想让我离开,我马上就走
I'm here to help you study. If you want me to go, I'll go.
如果你想让我继续留在这里 你就要不要分散我的注意力...
But if I'm going to stay, then you will stop distracting me...
开始认真学习, 明白吗?
and start paying attention, understand?
明白了 好极了
- I understand. - Good.
还有,是的,我想要借那本书 非常感谢你
And, yes, I would like to borrow it. Thank you very much.
现在, 请翻开你的书
Now open your book.
做好啦
Done.
这不是Shakespeare 不是吗?
- This isn't Shakespeare. - It's not?
这是Clash乐队其中一首歌♥的歌♥词 *注: The Clash, 著名的朋克乐队
It's the words to a Clash song.
到底是哪一首呢? 我又不是要被考的那个人
- But which Clash song? - I'm not the one being tested.
给你10秒钟
Ten seconds.
9, 8, 7... 别数了
- Nine, eight, seven... - Stop it.
...6,5,4.... 你真的该开始...
...six, five, four... - You're really starting to...
..3... 噢,是Guns of Brixton
...three... - Guns of Brixton.
A+
A- plus.
为什么你会答应让我来帮你学习?
Why did you agree to this studying thing?
因为Luke说我必须要学
'Cause Luke said I had to.
你从来不会受别人摆布的
You've never done anything because someone said so.
我找你是某人说我必须要做的 这是不同的
- I moved because someone said I had to. - Very different.
你想离开这儿吗? 你说什么?
- Do you want to get out of here? - What?
我对学习都厌倦了 你怎么能厌倦学习呢?
- I'm sick of studying. - How can you be sick of studying?
你还没开始学呢
You haven't done any studying.
你用扑克牌变了些小魔术 煮了咖啡...
You've done card tricks, you've made coffee...
你向我解释了...
you've explained to me...
为什么Coldplay会被当成一个可选的乐队
how on earth Coldplay could be considered an alternative band...
到现在为止,你就是没学习
but as of yet, no studying.
那是你的车吗?
That's your car?
是的
Yes, it is.
不如这样,我们去买♥♥冰淇淋 然后当我们回来的时候....
I'll tell you what, let's go get some ice cream, when we get back...
我就开始学习 这是餐馆啊.有冰淇淋的
- I'll study. - This is a diner. There's ice cream here.
但是,这里没有蛋筒啊 蛋筒
- But we don't have any cones. - Cones.
我要吃蛋筒 如果我们去买♥♥冰淇淋....
- I need cones. - So, if we go get ice cream...
是蛋筒冰淇淋 你就会在今天晚上余下的所有时间里....
- In cones. - Then you'll be a perfect student...
变成一个非常听话的学生? 完全正确
- for the rest of the night? - That's right.
我才不相信你 给, 你来开车
I could not believe you less. Here. You drive.
我来读奥赛罗.这样够有趣了吧? 非常有趣
- I'll read you Othello. Won't that be fun? - You have no idea how much.
承认吧, 蛋筒冰淇淋总是更好吃的
Admit it, it's always better in a cone.
把冰淇淋放在盘子里? 用勺子挖着吃?
Putting ice cream in a dish? Eating it with a spoon?
人们到底在想什么啊?
What is wrong with people?
抓住方向盘 什么?
- Hold the wheel. - What?
我的冰淇淋都滴下来了.你掌握一下方向盘 我不行啦!是你在开车啊
- I'm dripping. Hold the wheel. - I can't. You're driving.
开车的人才掌握方向盘 驾驶课上是这么教的
The person who drives holds the wheel. That's what they teach you in driver's ed.
那这些天我应该去上上这个课了 扶一下方向盘啦
I got to take that class one of these days. Take the wheel.
我放手啦 别这样,手放回来啦
- I'm letting go. - Stop. Take it back.
你赶快握住方向盘 而且当你这样做的时候,我要杀了你
You are taking this wheel back, and when you do, I'm going to kill you.
我要你知道我的厉害 谢谢你警告我
- I'm just letting you know that. - I appreciate the warning.
好啦,我来开车
I got it.
天啊, 你脸色好苍白.还好吗?
Jeez, you look pale. You okay?
去死!你会死的很痛苦 你才不会杀我呢
- Death. And it's going to be painful. - You're not gonna kill me.
想想看,如果没有我 你的生活该多无趣啊
Think how dull your life would be without me.
可以问你个问题吗? 说吧
- Serious question? - Okay.
你比你学校里几乎所有人都聪明
You're smarter than almost everybody at your school.
在很短的时间里你就能读完一本书
It takes you five minutes to finish a book.
你记得住所有你读过的东西 你可以很轻松地得到高分
You read and remember everything. You could ace those classes easily.
为什么你不这样做呢?
Why don't you?
你根本不需要一个家庭教师
You don't need a tutor.
他们让你留级简直不可思议
It's crazy that they're talking about leaving you back.
随便啦 你会做任何事
- Whatever. - You could do anything.
你可以做任何你想做的事
You could be anything you wanted.
现在这样, 是因为你觉得很酷吗?
Is it, like, a 'cooI' thing?
我最在乎酷不酷啦 告诉我为什么要这样
- I could care less about being cool. - Inform me, please.
我永远都不会进大学的 为什么要在高中浪费时间呢?
I'm never going to college. Why waste time in high school?
为什么你不想读大学? 拜托
- Why aren't you going to college? - Please.
什么? 拜托什么? 为什么这么不想读大学?
What? 'Please' what? Why is that so crazy?
去问我妈吧 她可以告诉你一些原因
Ask my mother. She could give you a couple reasons.
而且,我保证Merton校长 也会加几条不错的理由
And I'm sure Principal Merton can chime in with a few good ones.
事实上,去问问你妈妈 她并不是很了解我...
In fact, ask your mother. She doesn't know me all that well...
但我相信她一定能随口就说出几条来
but I'm sure she could improvise a few things.
别对我说那些...
Don't give me that whole...
象Kurt Cobain说的 "我都被大家误解了"这样的话 *注: Kurt Cobain, Nirvana乐队的灵魂人物 于1994年4月5日自杀.
'I'm so misunderstood,' Kurt Cobain-y thing.
你远远比那个要强得多 我才不想听呢
You are way stronger than that, and I don't want to hear it.
你一定要上大学的啊 不,是你一定要
- You have to go to college. - No, you have to go to college.
你就没什么计划吗?
Don't you have any plans?
我打算离开Stars Hollow 然后去哪里?
- I plan to get out of Stars Hollow. - And go where?
任何地方都行 做什么呢?
- Wherever. - And do what?
任何事情都可以 "任何时间"."任何事情"
- Whatever. - 'Whenever. ' 'Whatever. '
在任何到达的地方生活 当需要钱时就去工作
I'll live where I live, I'll work when I need money...
然后看看哪里会是我的终点 你可以做得更多
- and I'll see where I end up. - You could do more.
噢, 你又来说教了 没有说教啦
- Here come the pompons. - No pompons.
我只是说, "你可以做得更多"
Just me saying, 'You could do more. '
好啦, Courtney, 你呢? 我?
- So, Courtney, what about you? - What about me?
你的野心是什么? 进哈佛
- What are your big ambitions? - Harvard.
从哈佛毕业以后呢? 我要做个记者
- And after Harvard? - I'm gonna be a journalist.
Paula Zahn? Christiane Amanpour. 像Paula Zahn那样? 是Christiane Amanpour啦. *注: Paula Zahn,Christiane Amanpour, 均为CNN电视台的著名记者
- Paula Zahn? - Christiane Amanpour.
你要做战地记者? 是的
- An overseas correspondent? - Yes.
难道你希望在战壕中爬行 站在建筑物的顶端...
You're gonna crawl around in trenches and stand on top of buildings...
身后还有炸♥弹♥在爆♥炸♥...
and have bombs going off in the background...
战争都在你身边爆发?
and civil wars raging all around you?
怎么啦?你不相信我能做到这些吗?
What? You don't think I can do it?
我相信, 只是,这个听起来有点太... 有点什么?
- No, I do. It just sounds a little too... - A little what?
对你来说有点太粗暴了
A little too rough for you.
这对我来说一点都不粗暴
It's not a little too rough for me.
我希望这对我来说一点都不粗暴 因为我一直都希望这样
I hope it's not a little too rough for me. I've been talking about this forever.
我都不知道我该做什么....
I don't even know what I would do if...
我不是故意吓你的 对不起. 我相信你可以做到的
I didn't mean to freak you out. I'm sorry. I'm sure you'll do it.
你一定可以的.我保证
You will. I promise.
我陪你一起练习, 好吗?
I'll help you practice, okay?
明天开始,你就站在路中♥央♥ 我一边开着车冲向你...
Tomorrow, you'll stand in the middle of the street, and I'll drive at you...
一边用外语大喊大叫
screaming in a foreign language.
那么首先你就要学一门外语
You're gonna have to learn a foreign language first.
我很幸运有我当你的老师,不是吗?
It's lucky I've got me a tutor, isn't it?
我想我们该回去了
So I guess we should be getting back.
我答应过,如果你出来跟我一起吃冰淇淋 我就好好学习
I did promise to study if you went on this ice-cream run with me.
你是答应过的 一直往前开,我们就能回到餐厅
- You did. - I'll go straight, and we're back at Luke's.
方向感不错嘛
Good sense of direction.
当然,如果向右转...
Of course, I could turn right...
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表