剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
出公差的人从来不能 好好参观他出差的地方
is that the business traveler never sees the places he visits.
我上次去罗马出差...
My last trip to Rome...
整整四天都在 机场旁的会议室里度过的
I spent the whole four days in a conference room by the airport.
好像在印第安那的French Lick
Might as well have been in French Lick, Indiana.
我的旅行大多数都是在本地 只是我和我的沃尔沃
My trips are mostly local, just me and my Volvo.
-你有部沃尔沃? -新的吗?
- You have a Volvo? - That's new?
-我刚买♥♥的 -极好的选择 很好也很安全
- I just got it. - Excellent choice. It's nice and safe.
-那是辆很好的家庭车 -听金属乐队也是极好的
- That's a good family car. - It's also excellent for cranking Metallica.
Cranking Metallica(脱氧麻黄碱) 如果那是某种药 那可不好玩
Cranking Metallica. If that's some sort of drug reference, it isn't funny.
所以 你打算成家?
So you're planning on having a family?
-什么? -和这个女人
- What? - With this woman.
她的名字是Sherrie 你让他在这很尴尬
Her name's Sherrie. You're putting him on the spot here.
他买♥♥了辆家庭车 这是个很自然的问题
He bought a family car. It's a natural question.
爸爸把那叫做家庭车
Dad called it a family car.
我相信在销♥售♥合同中 可没有说 一定要成家了才能买♥♥它
I'm sure the sales contract doesn't say you have to have a family to buy it.
也许我没有读那小号♥字
Though I didn't read the fine print.
你以前总是骑摩托车 不是吗?
You always drove a motorcycle before, didn't you?
-我还骑 -一个有家室的男人不应该骑摩托车!
- I still got it. - A family man shouldn't ride a motorcycle.
我为公♥司♥处理的事故中涉及到摩托车的 总是最坏的
The accidents I covered for the firm involving motorcycles, the worst.
太可怕了 他们用那种工业机器...
Grisly. They use this industrial machine...
把遇害者从路上刮掉 就好像一个巨大的铲子
to scrape the victims off the road like a huge spatula.
-我满嘴的樱桃 -你们一起住吗?
- Mouthful of cherries here. - Are you living together?
别再审问了 妈妈
Get out the interrogation lamp, why don't you?
是的 我们正在Boston地区找大一点的地方
Yeah, but we're looking for something bigger in the Boston area.
那里有很多不错的 历史悠久的地方
There are a lot of nice, historical places.
历史悠久 价格也在我们承受范围内 那就太完美了
Something historical in our price range would be perfect.
你知道 历史悠久的房♥子 有很多的霉菌 对吗?
You know historical homes are infested with mold, don't you?
-霉菌? -它们会钻到墙里面...
- Mold? - It gets inside the walls...
在你看不见的地方生长 还散播孢子...
and grows out of sight and shoots off spores...
那些会慢慢地杀死你和你的家人
that slowly kill you and your family.
你可以在Home and Garden频道 弄个节目来主持
You should get a show on the Home and Garden Channel.
Emily你什么时候变成霉菌专家了?
When did you become an expert on mold, Emily?
在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上都有
It was in the New York Times Magazine.
你调查清楚这个后 才能同这个女人一起买♥♥♥房♥♥子
I wouldn't buy a place with this woman until you look into this.
Sherrie
Sherrie.
我们买♥♥得起的就行
It's gonna come down to whatever we can afford.
也许会在一个新建的地方
It might be a newly-built place.
那种质量的房♥子? 你不会想要的
With their shoddy craftsmanship? You don't want that.
还有什么可选?帐篷吗?
What does that leave them, a teepee?
我只是觉得除了病了或有紧急的事情
I just don't think that Rory should miss our dinners...
Rory不应该为了其他 事不来参加我们的晚餐
for something other than sickness or emergencies.
-这就是协议 -对不起Emily真的
- That was the agreement. - I'm sorry, Emily. Really.
Chris为此道歉上百次了 你还想要多少次?
Chris has apologized a hundred times. How many more do you want?
我可以打电♥话♥给Sherrie 让她和Rory过来
I can call Sherrie and have her and Rory come by.
这样 今晚就不完全是个 "没有Rory"的夜晚了
That way, it won't be a totally Rory-less evening.
这不是我想要的
That's not what I want.
我们非常努力的试着与你合作
We're desperately trying to work with you.
与我合作是一回事 摆出恩赐我的态度就是另一回事
Working with me is one thing, patronizing me is another.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我觉得糟透了
I feel horrible.
千万别 孩子 Emily老是这样
Don't, son. That's just Emily.
我去看看我能帮点啥忙
I'll go see what I can do.
你想告诉我这是怎么了吗?
You wanna tell me what's going on here?
你怎么能让那个可怕的女人带走Rory?
How can you let that horrible woman take Rory like that?
妈 冷静 就一个晚上
Calm down. It's only one night.
这是个开始 她的魔爪正伸向她
That's how it starts. She's getting her claws into her.
她的魔爪?
Her claws?
如果那女人一直这样 我们就再也见不到Rory了
We'll never see Rory again if that woman has her way.
妈 打住 Rory是我的女儿 你知道 我自己能管住她
Hold it. Rory is my daughter, you know. I have some control.
你不能让她在周末带走Rory 这种事不能发生
You can't let her get Rory on weekends. It can't happen.
这是怎么回事?你怎么那么紧张?
What is this about? Why are you so upset?
Lorelai 你是瞎了还是仅仅觉得丢脸
Lorelai, are you blind or just that humiliated?
丢脸?
Humiliated?
Christopher要和那女人一起生活了
Christopher gets his life together with that woman.
-那挺好的呀 -那个人本该是你
- So that's good. - It should have been you.
-什么? -别装哑巴 Lorelai
- What? - Don't play dumb, Lorelai.
其实我知道你心灵的深处已经受伤了
Deep down, I know you're heartbroken.
-我的心没受伤 -我受伤了
- I'm not heartbroken. - I am.
我过去总是在脑海里描绘着 你们仨在一起的美好景象
I always pictured the three of you together.
这么多年以后 经历过那些不幸的事以后
After all these years, and the bad things that happened...
Rory和她的父母在一起
Rory with her parents.
现在Christopher和他妻子一起了 是和她 不是你
Now that Christopher's got his life together, it's with her, not you.
我们是有缘无份
The timing was never right for us.
那是因为你把日子都混过去了 本该是你去改变他的的
That's because you dawdle time away. You could've had that effect on him.
本该是你和他生活在一起的
It could've been you helping him get his life together...
但你却没有努力
but you made no effort.
你说得好象是我没有去挽救 别怪在我身上
This comes down to something I didn't do? Don't put that on me!
你有什么可解释的?
What other explanation is there?
他对你一直都是那么的疯狂
He's always been crazy about you...
但你却总是和他保持距离 像对别人一样
but you kept him at arm's length, like you do everyone.
-那不是真的 -这就是真的
- That's not true. - It is true.
你的命运本该是和Christopher在一起的 但现在一切都晚了
Your destiny was to be with Christopher. Now it's too late.
那这就不是我们的命运!
Then it wasn't our destiny!
那你就是说你对他没感觉咯 这一切对你根本就没影响咯?
So you're saying you don't have feelings for him, that all of this is fine with you?
-那不重要 -不重要吗?
- That's not important. - It's not?
不重要 重要的是 Christopher现在很好而且很快乐...
No. What's important is that Christopher is doing well and he's happy...
-我们应该为他高兴 -你真是奇怪 我得去躺下歇会儿
- and we should be happy for him. - You're impossible. I need to lie down.
告诉Christopher... 你想说什么就说什么 我都不在乎
Tell Christopher... Tell him whatever you like, I don't care.
你今早一个人?
You alone this morning?
不,Rory和我在一起 她得去跑趟差事
No, Rory's with me. She had to run an errand.
-选张桌子吧 -好
- Take whatever table you want. - Okay.
你还好吗?
You okay?
- 好啊 - 你不像平常那么活泼了
- Yeah. - You don't seem your chipper self.
我买♥♥了烟火 我等会儿会点着 然后踢踢腿
I brought sparklers. I'll light them later and do some kicks.
我可以清理一下收银机 你就可以玩百吉饼曲棍球了
I can clear the counter, and you can play bagel hockey.
-我没法一个人玩 -我和你玩吧
- You can't play by yourself. - I'll play with you.
-你得解释一下规则 -没问题
- You'll have to explain the rules. - It's okay.
我正从昨晚的事恢复
I'm just recovering from last night.
那是我陷于窘境的一晚
It was one of those nights where you begin stepping in quicksand...
最后弄得自己一个头两个大
and end up with a 16-ton anvil on your head.
这种事我遇得多了 我去给你倒点咖啡
I've had lots of those. I'll get you some coffee.
没事
Can't hurt.
-你点菜了? -没,只要了咖啡
- You order? - No, just coffee.
你昨晚回家的时候我肯定已经睡熟了
I must have been sound asleep when you got home last night.
你的鼾声像个电动锯子
You were snoring like a buzz saw.
我觉得这就是多余的评价
I believe that's defined as a superfluous comment.
是的 你是睡熟了
Yes, you were sound asleep.
我热切渴望知道 你和Sherrie昨晚过得怎样?
So, I'm dying to hear about your night with Sherrie. How was it?
如实告诉我 从A到Z 从头到尾 从汤到花生
Give it to me, A to Z, beginning to end, soup to nuts.
-她表里如一 -说详细点 拜托
- She is what she seems. - Details, please.
她是一个谨慎的司机 她绝不硬闯红灯
She's a cautious driver, she doesn't roll through stop signs...
不超速 在转弯前总打信♥号♥♥灯
doesn't speed, always signals before she turns.
值得表扬 但我们逃亡的时候 可不希望她来开车
Commendable, but not who I want driving our getaway car.
-我们去哪里抢劫? -Sephora(化妆品连锁店)我们计划好了的
- What are we robbing? - Sephora. We'd planned it.
- 忽然想不起来 - 她喜欢怎样的音乐?
- Slipped my mind. - What's her music taste?
她是Bruce Springsteen(60's出道美国乐手) 的超级粉丝 她看过20次他的表演了
Big Bruce Springsteen fan, seen him 20 times.
她是个蓝领 还是富家女孩
Blue-collar roots or is she just slumming?
她爸爸以前开了家鞋店 她妈妈以前是幼儿园老师
Her dad had a shoe store, her mom taught kindergarten.
- 看来你们谈了很多啊 - 她绝对是那种容易亲近的类型
- You guys got into details. - She was definitely in bonding mode.
还有呢?
What else?
她很情绪化 勾肩膀 还总是跟人拥抱
She's very touchy-feely, hand on the shoulder, lots of hugs.
- 她是想对你无礼么 - 恶心
- Did she try to get fresh? - Gross.
继续
Go on.
在她的生命里曾有过一段非常认真的感情
She's had one prior serious relationship in her life.
-终于说到了精彩的地方 -这段感情维持了11年
- Finally, the juicy stuff. - It lasted 11 years.
维持了11年 都没结婚?
Eleven years and she never got married?
因为她职业的关系她从来没有考虑过...
She never thought about it because of her career...
-但她现在开始考虑了 想得越来越多 -嘀嗒(时不待人)
- but now she is, more and more. - Tick-tock.
在过去这些年里 她都没有和谁约会过
In the past couple of years, she hasn't dated anyone...
除非她能肯定那就是她感情的最后归宿
unless she thought for sure it could be a lasting relationship.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表