剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
你好 马克斯 多么令人愉快的惊喜
Hello, Max. What a pleasant surprise.
我刚刚进来
I just walked in.
- 嗨 - 我迟到了吗?
- Hi. - Am I late?
- 不 很准时 - 好
- No, right on time. - Good.
- 你要进来吗 - 等等 你妈妈在哪儿
- Are you coming in? - In a sec. Where's your mom?
在厨房♥里 听电♥话♥
In the kitchen, on the phone.
谈话的开始、中间还是结束?
Beginning, middle, or end of a conversation?
这关系到珠宝 所以应该不是结束
It concerns jewelry, so there may not be an end to the conversation.
好
Good.
嗨
Hi.
- 我想念这个 - 我也是
- I missed that. - Me, too.
那么 关于分手的前前后后 我们试过了
So, this whole breaking-up thing, we tried it.
是的 我们试了
Yeah, we did.
- 对我真没什么影响 - 我也没有
- Didn't really work for me. - Me, either.
好 所以决定了 我们不分手了
Okay, good. So it's decided. Breaking up, not for us.
不是什么坏事 我确信有人喜欢这个
Not that it's a bad thing. I'm sure some people like it.
当然 Cher, Gregg Allman 我打赌他们会大大赞许一番的
Sure. Cher, Gregg Allman. I bet they give it a big thumbs-up.
挑选好你的戒指了吗?
Did you pick out your ring?
是的 他明天要给我惊喜
Yes. He's going to surprise me with it tomorrow.
20年代那个?
'20s deco?
比如是从Zelda Fitzgerald尸体 那冰冷的手上取下来的
Supposedly ripped off of Zelda Fitzgerald's cold, dead hand.
- 嗨 Dean - 嗨
- Hey, Dean. - Hey.
晚餐什么时候好?
When's dinner ready?
- 我像计时器吗? - 我想你应该装一个
- Do I look like a timer? - I thought you'd set one.
愚蠢的兔子?
计时器是给小孩子的
Timers are for kids.
10分钟就好了
Ten minutes, we're there.
我会出来布置好的
I'll get it set up.
那么 今晚什么电影
What's the movie for tonight?
我的天 经典的
My God, a classic.
The Joan and Melissa Rivers 的故事. 开始是...
The Joan and Melissa Rivers Story. Starring...
The Joan and Melissa Rivers
Joan and Melissa Rivers.
母亲和女儿悲惨的分离
A mother and daughter torn apart by tragedy.
- 自杀 - 不要成为今晚节目
- Suicide. - Not getting The Tonight Show.
- 可恶的男朋友 - 一样的鼻子
- Mean boyfriends. - Identical noses.
你会笑 你会哭
You'll laugh, you'll cry.
因为你笑得太厉害
'Cause you're laughing so hard.
将会是印象深刻的夜晚
It'll be an evening to remember.
一个关键场景...
In the pivotal scene...
发狂的琼被关在高级服务区外
where a distraught Joan gets locked out of High Holiday services...
因为她迟到了...
'cause she's late...
我不得不一遍又一遍得重放这段 大概 4000 次
I will be forced to rewind it and play it over and over about 4,000 times.
你永远不会这样的
You'll never be the same.
你回来真好
It's nice to have you back.
谢谢 回来真好
Thanks. It's nice to be back.
- 我们想念你 - 我也想你们
- We missed you. - I missed you guys, too.
不 我是说 我们真的真的想你
No, I mean, we really missed you.
你是需要换水桶, 是不是?
You need the water bottle changed, don't you?
- 非常的需要 - 难怪
- Desperately. - Rag.
谢谢
Thank you.
Dean 呢
Where's Dean?
- 取水去了 - 你真是不害羞
- Getting water. - You're shameless.
- 他提出来的 - 拜托
- He offered. - Please.
他跟我说的第一句话 "Lorilai 我能给你们换桶水吗?"
The first thing he said to me was, 'Lorelai, can I change your water?'
我能怎么办? 那孩子很怪异的
What can I do? The kid's a freak.
对不起 她竟然已经让你做家务了
I'm so sorry she's got you doing chores already.
我不介意
I don't mind.
你会的 今天早上她把除草机推出去了
You will. She pulled out the mower this morning.
如果那电影像你描述的那样...
If that movie is anything like you described...
选割草机可能更好
mowing might be a good alternative.
- 我想问你一些事 - 什么事
- I wanted to ask you something. - Yeah?
我的祖父母下个星期 要为我准备一个特别的晚餐
My grandparents are having this special dinner for me next week.
不是那种大型的 但是他们说我可以邀请一些人
It's nothing big, but they said I could invite someone...
我想 你从没到过我祖父母家...
and you've never seen my grandparents' house...
我真希望你去见见我爷爷
and I'd really like you to meet my grandpa.
怎么了?
What?
我上次见到你奶奶时...
It's just the last time I met your grandma...
是舞会那晚 而且当时所发生的 所以...
was the night of the dance, and you know how that turned out, so...
那个舞会是很久以前了
The dance was a long time ago.
都已经过去了 我相信一切都没问题的
She's over it by now. I'm sure everything will be fine.
你想让我去吗?
You want me to go?
是的 我想你去
Yeah, I want you to go.
那我就去
Then I'll go.
好
Good.
噢 那个咖啡罐怎么那么高 我该怎么办呀
Oh, my. That coffee can is just so high up there. Whatever will I do?
来了
Coming.
Antonia 请把这个放到餐厅
Antonia, take this and put it in the dining room, please.
噢 我喜欢这个领结
I like that tie.
是的 相当爽快 不是吗
Yes, it's rather snappy, isn't it?
Richard 你敢碰电♥话♥! 她们马上就到了
Don't you dare get on that phone. They'll be here any second.
我不去打电♥话♥
I'm not getting on the phone.
我要把Mencken文选的第一版送给Rory
I'm going to give Rory that first edition of Mencken's Chrestomathy.
啊 你们好
Well, hello there.
- 啊 你们好 - 奶奶 记得Dean 对吧?
- Well, hello there. - Grandma, you remember Dean, right?
是的 我记得 很高兴再次见到你
Yes, I do. Nice to see you again.
谢谢 你的房♥子好极了 很巨大
Thanks. Your house is great. It's huge.
- 我以前从没见过这么大的房♥子 - 谢谢
- I've never seen a house this huge before. - Thank you.
很少有人注意到房♥子的巨大
So few people bother to notice the hugeness of the house anymore.
妈妈 你今晚真好 让Rory邀请朋友
Mom, it was so nice of you to tell Rory to invite a friend tonight...
让她拥有这样的一个夜晚 你真的太好了
seeing as this is her night. That was really nice of you.
- 这是我的荣幸 - 好
- It was my pleasure. - Good.
- 不要站在那儿了 - 我们要参加庆祝呢 进来
Don't just stand there. We have a celebration to attend. Come in.
大家都喜欢喝什么?
So, what would everyone like to drink?
我喝白葡萄酒 Dean喝啤酒
I'll have a white wine, and Dean will have a beer.
- 什么? - Corona 是吧?
- What? - Corona, right?
不 我不想喝啤酒 我不喝啤酒的
No. I don't want a beer. I don't drink beer.
我可以喝水, 苏打水或其他什么
I'll have a water or soda or anything.
或什么都不喝 不喝啤酒 从来都不喝 啤酒不健康
Or nothing. Not beer. Never beer. Beer's bad.
放松 Dean 只是 Lorelai 的小幽默
Relax, Dean, that's just Lorelai's little sense of humor.
- 你很残酷 - 对 使我保持年轻
- You're very cruel. - Yes, it keeps me young.
我就坐在这儿 盯着我的手
I'm just going to sit here and stare at my hands.
- 苏打水 Dean? - 好
- Soda, Dean? - Please.
- Rory? - 我要啤酒
- Rory? - I'll have a beer.
对不起 Dean 我们不是嘲笑你
I'm sorry, Dean. We're not laughing at you.
- 等等 我想我是 - 我想我也有点儿
- Wait, I think I was. - I think I was a little, too.
Richard 你来了 过来一起
Richard, there you are. Come join us.
嗨 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
爷爷 嗨 这是 Dean
Grandpa, hi. This is Dean.
- Dean 这是我的爷爷 - 嗨
- Dean, this is my grandpa. - Hi.
对不起 嗨
Sorry. Hi.
你好
Hello.
- 很高兴见到... - 每个人都有饮料了?
- It's nice to meet... - Does everyone have drinks?
是的 我们都有了 谢谢
Yeah. We all have drinks. Thanks.
要把啤酒的事再来一遍吗?
Should we do the beer thing again?
我想不用
I don't think so.
奶奶 我不敢相信 你找到做beefaroni的秘诀了
Grandma, I can't believe you found a recipe for beefaroni.
这并不简单 Antonia认为我患精神病了
It wasn't easy. Antonia thought I'd gone insane.
没人想要要你的评论
No one needs a comment from you.
不 我只是要说 秘密是什么?
No, I was just going to say what's the secret?
我们只说不是牛肉
Let's just say it's not beef.
- 好了 我吃饱了 - 我也是
- Okay. I'm done. - Me, too.
Dean 你还要再来点吗?
Dean, would you like some more?
不 不要了 谢谢
No. I'm fine, thanks.
那么 我想是礼物时间了
Then, I guess it must be present time.
你不必费心
You didn't have to.
是的 妈妈 不必
Yeah, Mom, you didn't have to.
除非也有些适合我的 如果是 请继续
Unless you got something that'll fit me, too. If so, good going.
给你 Rory 恭喜你 我们很骄傲
Here you go, Rory. Congratulations. We're so proud.
谢谢 奶奶
Thanks, Grandma.
- 谢谢 爷爷 - 现在 接下来 打开它
- Thanks, Grandpa. - Now, go on. Open it.
好的
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表