剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
I can't look at this car anymore.
- 我想回家了 - 把它们装好
- I miss my home. - Put them back.
- 我想 你这辆车是安全的 - 是的
- I suppose the car is safe. - It is.
- 可我仍然不认为那是一件舒适的礼物 - 我能理解
- I'm still not sure it's an appropriate gift. - I understand that.
你多高?
How tall are you?
怎么?你想跳舞?
Why? You want to dance?
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
但还是感谢你的邀请
I appreciate the offer, though.
- 他们去了多久了? - 不知道
- How long are they going to be? - I don't know.
他可能会让Dean当他的面 把整辆车拆了再重装一次
He probably made Dean take the entire thing apart and put it back together again.
可怜的Dean.
Poor Dean.
他要跟他过一晚上了 跟我有血缘关系的那家伙
He has to spend one evening with him. I share chromosomes with the guy.
已经彻底检查过了
We had it thoroughly checked.
我们发现雨刷有一些小问题
We found a little problem with the windshield wipers.
Dean正在那修它们 不过下次用起来要小心
Dean is there now, adjusting them. But once that is taken care of...
我不知道为什么不为车上个保险 当然...
I don't see any reason why, with proper insurance, of course...
- 为什么你不要那车呢 - 真的吗?谢谢!
- why you can't have that car. - Really? Thanks.
能不能出去帮我们带点吃的回来?
Hon, why don't you run and pick up the food for us?
我付钱
I've got this.
快点 在我饿晕之前
Hurry, before the Mu Shu congeals.
我来付好了
Why didn't you let me pay?
我觉得现在这个情况下不合适
I didn't think it would be appropriate under the circumstances.
现在是什么情况?
What circumstances are those?
你真的快把我弄疯了
The ones where I'm about to get really mad at you.
怎么说?
Excuse me?
这里是我的家 是我的镇 是我的生活
This is my house and my town, where I live my life.
谢谢你的地理课
Thank you for the geography lesson.
在这32年里...
In the 32 years we've known each other...
我去过你工作的地方 批评过你对待客户的方式吗?
have I once come to your work and criticized the way you handle clients?
我都不记得你去过我上班的地方
I don't remember you coming at all.
我有没有把我的早餐喜好 和穿衣选择强加给你?
Have I passed judgment on your breakfast habits or your clothing choices?
我只是表达下看法
I was offering opinions.
我不想要你的意见 由其是在我的职员面前
I don't want your opinions, especially not in front of my employees...
和朋友面前
and not in front of my friends.
你不接受建议性的批评
You can't take constructive criticism.
今天从你嘴里说的话都是无关紧要的事
Nothing that came out of your mouth today...
可能在任何范畴里 KIrk或者Spock他们才更有建议性
might in any universe, visited by Kirk or Spock, be construed as constructive.
我恕不苟同
I beg to differ.
这次也是你最后一次来我家 反驳我的话
And this is the last time you come into my house and overrule my word.
你在说什么? 我在说Dean和车
- What are you talking about? - I'm talking about Dean and the car.
- 我在处理 - 你跟本没有权利处理任何事
- I was being... - You have no right being anything.
Rory是我的孩子 也是我定规矩
Rory's my kid, and I make the rules.
如果她回到家说:
If she comes home and says:
我想跟Patricia Krenwinkel过周末
'I'm gonna spend the weekend with Patricia KrenwinkeI'...
我说会说:好的 抢件毛衣 只是这样处理
and I say, 'Okay, grab a sweater,' you just have to deal.
Patricia Krenwinkel是谁? [注:Patricia Krenwinkel 美国60年代末 著名杀人狂 曾参与多起谋杀]
Who's Patricia Krenwinkel?
如果我说她可以接受她的男朋友给她造的车
If I tell her she can have the car her boyfriend made for her...
- 她就可以接受 - 我认为那车不安全
- then she can. - I didn't think it looked safe.
我觉得是安全的
I have to think it looks safe.
为什么你不听我说的话呢?
Why can't I make you hear what I'm saying?
我在听啊!
I hear exactly what you're saying.
你就像个警♥察♥一样
You came here as the judgment police.
你一直都坚持你的作风 可是现在不行了
You kept your uniform on, and it comes off now.
- 小声点 - 我已经是成人了
- Lower your voice. - I am a grown woman.
到别人家作客怎么样到我家也一样
Treat me the way you treat people who have invited you to their house...
-不然 你下次就不会再被邀请 -邀请?
- or you will not be invited again. - Invited?
你以为我不知道 我为什么会“被邀请”到这吗?
Don't you think I know why you 'invited' me here?
- 因为 - 因为你妈妈叫我来
- Because... - Because your mother asked you to.
她打电♥话♥给你 说我快把他逼她疯了
She called you up and said I was driving her crazy.
问你能不能陪我一天
Would you please take me off her hands for one day...
让她清静些 对吧?
so she could get some peace, isn't that true?
你从来没有邀请我到你家 Lorelai,从来没有过
You have never once invited me to your house, Lorelai. Never.
我不知道你为什么会同意...
I can hardly point to an event that would prompt you to do so...
除了因为我最近的就业情况
except my recent employment situation.
好吧 爸爸 妈妈是打过电♥话♥给我 但
Okay, Dad, Mom did call me, but...
我从来没想过退休
I never thought about retirement.
我从没想过退休了该干什么或者会怎么样
I never thought about what I would do or what I would be once I wasn't working.
我也从来没有想我会过从一个...
I never once imagined that I would go from being a productive member...
有能力的职员...
of the human race...
变成一个下午3点在俱乐部里闲坐的老头
to a decrepit old drone sitting at the club at 3:00 in the afternoon...
喝着白兰地玩纸牌
drinking brandy and playing cards.
我妻子觉得烦 让女儿觉得是负担
I am an annoyance to my wife and a burden to my daughter.
突然 我意识到自己好像被抛弃了
Suddenly I realize what it feels like to be obsolete.
我希望你永远也不要有同感
I hope that you never have to learn what that feels like.
现在 如果你不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me.
我想我们还是下次吃饭吧 我现在不是很饿
I'm afraid I'll have to take a rain check on dinner. I'm not very hungry.
- 照片不错 - 谢谢
- Nice picture. - Gee, thanks.
你现在很受欢迎
You're very popular right now.
如果你现在再烧几本坏书 也许他们会选你当市长
I bet if you burn a few books, they'd probably make you mayor.
- 太荒谬了 - 不知道
- This is ridiculous. - I don't know.
不少人支持你啊
You have a lot of supporters on this.
[注:以上3人是美国著名保守派政♥治♥家和歌♥手]
Pat Buchanan, Jerry Falwell, Kathie Lee Gifford.
- 再见 - 算了 只是有点好笑
- Bye. - Come on, it's a little funny.
不
No.
做为审查机构的代言女孩一点都不好笑
Being the poster girl for censorship is not a little funny.
没被放到这块幕后面的就只剩
The only videos not behind that curtain are Bambi and Dumbo.
他们还开了个会...
They actually had a meeting...
讨论为了不冒犯犹太教规(犹太教禁食猪肉)...
about whether Babe should be behind the curtain...
是否把
so as not to offend people who keep kosher.
我们生活在一个疯狂的世界
It's a crazy world we live in.
他们是从哪找的这张破照片?
Where did they even find that stupid picture?
照片挺好的 人们是愚蠢的
The picture's good. It's the people who are stupid.
- 我再也没法出门见人了 - 至少你现在不会饿死
- I'll never be able to leave my house. - At least you won't starve.
我再也不想看这照片了
I can't look at it anymore.
放松 我想这样的局面不会很久的
Relax. I don't think it'll be around very long.
- 为什么? - 只是猜测
- Why? - Just a guess.
- 好好享受食物吧 - 回来
- Enjoy the food. - Come back here.
- 为什么? - 我给你一个蛋卷
- Why? - I'll give you an egg roll.
- 是吗? - 你想干什么?
- Yes? - What did you do?
没什么 我只是想确保...
Nothing much. Just wanted to make sure...
不管谁租了Dubmo或者Bambi都会有小小的惊喜
whoever rented Dumbo or Bambi gets a little surprise.
什么惊喜?
What kind of a surprise?
-你想要干什么? -你欠我一个蛋卷
- What did you do? - You owe me an egg roll.
Richard,你像个小偷一样溜进来了
Richard, there you are, sneaking in like that.
- 好 Emily. - 见到你真好
- Hello, Emily. - Nice to see you.
你看上去很开心
You seem very happy.
今天过得真不错 你要喝点什么?
I had a very nice day. Would you like a drink?
我今天见到Kiki lennox了 她正在重新装♥修♥她的房♥子
I saw Kiki Lennox today. She's redoing her entire house.
我不得不说 这件事给我一些新的想法
I have to say, it's given me a few ideas about this place.
我今晚不会说出来吓你 可是我很兴奋
I won't scare you with them tonight, but I'm very excited about it.
那很好
I'm glad.
我今天购了物 还修了我的指甲
Then I did a little shopping and had my nails done.
不错
Very nice.
在Sugar and Spice买♥♥了衣服 比我平常穿得要疯狂一些...
Sugar and Spice, a little crazier than I usually wear...
不知道为什么 当时正好有那个心情
but I don't know, I was just in that kind of a mood.
恩 你今天跟孩子们过的怎么样?
So how was your day with the girls?
- 很好 - 说点具体的
- Wonderful. - Tell me about it.
恩 参观了小镇 还去看了一下Lorelai的工作
Well, I saw the town, I saw Lorelai's work.
你吃过饭了吗? 我让Heloise给你做点东西吃
Did you eat? I can have Heloise whip up something for you.
不 谢谢了 我已经吃过中国菜了
No, thanks. We had Chinese food.
- 你欢中餐 - 是的
- You love Chinese food. - I do.
你今天过得不错太让我高兴了
Well, I'm thrilled you had such a wonderful time.
- 这样出去转转不错吧? - 是的
- It was good for you to get out like that. - Yes, it was.
实际上 我现在仍有一点活力
In fact, I'm still a little energized from the day...
所以终于可以整理一下那些邮票了...
so I think I'm finally going to organize all those stamps...
很久以前我说过就要弄了
that I've been talking about for ages.
- 现在? - 不行吗?
- Now? - Why not?
那不错 好好弄
I think that would be wonderful. Have fun.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表