剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
她穿着傻傻的礼服做在一张傻傻的椅子上
She's in a silly gown, on a silly chair...
她的双手以某种愚蠢的方式抬起来
with both of her hands raised in some silly way.
不,就一只手抬起来了 而且看上去也不愚蠢
Just the one hand is raised, and none of it's silly.
选一个简单的姿势吧
Pick a simpler pose.
这是最简单的了 而且也不是我选的
This is the simplest, and it wasn't my choice.
那你的选择是?
And your choice is?
我想要天鹅庄严的坐在Rory的宝座旁
I wanted the swan to sit regally aside Rory's throne.
天鹅?宝座?
Swan? Throne?
现在你对天鹅和宝座有疑问吗?
Now you have a problem with swans and thrones.
因为天鹅和宝座只会对一件事情感冒 那就是Siegfried和Roy [注:Siegfried和Roy是LasVegas著名魔术师]
Because swans and thrones scream one thing, Mom: Siegfried and Roy.
-谁? -换一个姿势 妈妈
- Who? - Make a change, Mom.
我想你会让她摆在椅子上看书的姿势
I suppose you'd have her in the chair, reading a book.
恩 那听起来不错
Now, that sounds great.
-我是认真的 -我也是
- Be serious. - I am!
那是对Rory来说最自然的姿势了
That's a completely natural pose for Rory.
把她看书的画像挂在爸爸的书房♥
And a painting of her reading that's gonna be hung in Dad's study...
看起来够疯狂的
seems just crazy enough to work.
这也许是个好主意
Maybe it's not such a bad idea.
试一试吧 叫她把手放下来
Give it a try, and let her lower her arm.
-Rory 你可以把手放下来了 -谢天谢地
- Rory, you can lower your arm. - Thanks.
我觉得他饿了 天鹅要逃走了了
I think he's just hungry. We're going to lose the swan!
很好 妈妈 再见
Good going, Mom. Bye.
那么 我该怎么做呢?
So, how do I do this?
-我该怎么样告诉Mia我要离开 -先把她灌醉吗?
- How do I tell Mia that I'm leaving? - Get her drunk first?
真不敢相信 我要让她失望了
I can't believe it. I'm gonna let down the one person in my life...
而她曾在我最失落的时候帮助过我
who was there for me when I needed it the most.
我想把它放在前台 可是我想可能地方小了一点
I wanted to put it on the front desk, but I think it might be a tad short.
我们可以请一个木工来打个底座 这样可以提升2英尺
We could get a carpenter to build up a base and raise it up two inches...
-那样就完美了 -好主意
- and then it would be perfect. - Great idea.
-我听清楚了 你说的每个字都很清楚 -太好了
- I got that, every word! - Yes!
我引以为傲
I'm so proud.
那么 你准备现在告诉她还是晚一点
So, you gonna tell her now or later?
晚点 因为她是那么开心 她终于听清楚Michel的发音了
Later, because she's so happy that she can finally understand Michel...
而且那个台灯也安置好了 还有...
and that the lamp is fixed and... And that, too.
-我们要迟到了 -我们不会迟到的
- We're late. - We're not late.
上次 Taylor说会有不良后果的
Last time, Taylor said there would be consequences.
不 他说的是会有好些不良后果
No, he said there would be severe consequences.
现在几点了?我们要迟到了么?
What time is it? Are we late?
-我希望是
- I hope so. - Mia?
对不起 我已经有2年没有参加小镇的会议了
I'm sorry, but it's been two years since I've been to a town meeting...
我想要有一些争执
and I want some controversy.
不要那样鬼鬼祟祟的看着我
Jeez! Don't sneak up on me like that.
是呀 我很幸运的看到你惊恐的表情
Yeah, boy, I was lucky you had your phasers on stun.
至少我们没有迟到 Luke从来不迟到
At least we're not late. Luke's never late.
-事实上 我们还早了2分钟 -因为准时 我们应该奖励自己一下
- Actually, we're two minutes early. - We should get a prize for being on time.
Luke 我们回去拿些薄饼作为奖励吧
Luke, let's go back to the diner and get some pie as our reward.
-那就会迟到了 -有意思的双关语 但是我确实想要片薄饼
- Then you'd be late. - A funny conundrum, but I want pie.
-你在给我使坏 -我才没有呢
- You're harassing me now. - I'm not harassing you.
我们都是你的崇拜者
We're your groupies.
-Luke 你好帅呀 做我的男朋友吧 -不 做我的
- 'Luke, you're so dreamy. Be my guy. ' - 'No, be my guy. '
我的生来是为了保护更多需要帮助的人
I'm bringing up the need for more police protection.
我认为我们迟到了
I think we're late.
-这里发生了什么事? -没事
- What's going on here? - Nothing.
会议不是应该8点开始吗? 现在还差一分钟8点呀
Meeting was supposed to start at 8:00. It's a minute to 8:00.
-你最好也对他坦诚 -对他坦诚什么?
- You might as well be honest with him. - Honest about what?
如果你一定要知道的话 这里有个特殊的议题...
If you must know, there was a special issue...
商业联盟需要先处理一些事情
the business community had to deal with first...
所以我们决定提早开始
so we decided to start early.
我也是商业联盟的一员 可是却没有人通知我
I'm in the business community, and I wasn't told about it.
-Taylor? -好吧好吧 的确没有邀请你
- Taylor? - All right, fine! You weren't invited, Luke.
-那是为什么? -争执开始了
- And why is that? - Controversy.
你之所以没有被邀请 是因为我们在处理Jess的问题
You weren't invited because we are dealing with the Jess situation.
Jess的问题?
The Jess situation?
如果在拓荒时代的话 我们现在分成了不同的帮派 [注:Wild West指拓荒时代蛮荒的美国西部]
If this was the Wild West, we'd be diving into the water trough about now.
该死 Taylor
Damn it, Taylor!
-Luke 亲爱的 冷静 -其实一切都是你惹出来的
- Luke, honey, calm down. - After all, this is all your doing.
如果不是你那么傲慢 不理会我说的话
If you hadn't so cavalierly dismissed the issue...
我们就不需要这样做了
we wouldn't have had to do this.
因为你那流氓外甥的所作所为使我的生意全没了
I lost business because of what your hooligan nephew did.
怎么会没的呢?Taylor?
How was business lost, Taylor?
如果那天你持续营业 也会有顾客上门的
If you opened late that day, your customers just came back later.
不是的 当Lanahan太太买♥♥不到中饭吃的莴苣的时候
Not so. When Mrs. Lanahan couldn't buy her head of lettuce for her lunch...
她就开车去Woodbury买♥♥了 我们是竞争对手
she drove straight to Woodbury to buy lettuce from a competing market.
对吗?Mrs. Lanahan?
Isn't that right, Mrs. Lanahan?
你真的不能再开车了
You really shouldn't be driving anymore.
听说她还告诉我的其他顾客
Word has it that she was telling other Doose's Market shoppers...
说Woodbury的莴苣更脆一些 于是我的生意就没了
that Woodbury lettuce is crisper. That's business flying out the door.
好 一棵莴苣多少钱?1美圆吗?
Fine. How much is a head of lettuce? $1?
我发点狠 买♥♥五棵
Let's go crazy. Give me five heads.
这不仅仅是一棵莴苣的问题 年轻人
This goes well beyond a head of lettuce, young man.
还有大量针对你外甥的控诉
The charges against your nephew are numerous.
-他偷了为桥筹款的钱 -他还回去了
- He stole 'Save the Bridge' money. - He gave it back.
-他偷了Babette花♥园♥的守护神Pierpont -他把Pierpont送回去了
- Stole a gnome from Babette's garden. - Pierpont was returned.
-他轻视我的舞蹈课 -他从我的花♥园♥拿走了水龙管
- He hooted at one of my dance classes. - He took a garden hose from my yard.
我儿子告诉我上周他在学校敲响了学校的火灾警钟
My son said he set off the fire alarms at school last week.
我听说他控制天气 还给Glitter写剧本 [注:电影 星光闪闪(Glitter)二十世纪福克斯公♥司♥ (Twentieth Century Fox)2001年出品]
I heard he controls the weather and wrote the screenplay to Glitter!
-我想现在是我说两句的时候了 -是呀 那太好了
- I think it's time for me to pipe in. - Yeah, that'll be good.
-我最公♥证♥了 Luke -我是本地一个企业家
I have every right, Luke. I'm a local entrepreneur.
你接管了你♥爸♥爸的报摊不代表你就是个企业家
You took over your father's newsstand. Doesn't make you an entrepreneur.
你接管了你♥爸♥爸的五金店
You took over your old man's hardware store.
-还把那变成了一个小饭馆 -多伟大呀 谁不会煎蛋呢!
- And turned it into a diner. - Big whoop! Who can't fry an egg?
让我们回到正题 伙计们
Let's keep things moving here, boys.
我从见到那孩子起就不喜欢他
I never liked the look of that kid from the second I saw him.
-不可理喻 -不好意思 可我有发言权
- Unbelievable! - Excuse me, I've got the floor.
-你没有发言权 -我站在这里 不是吗?
- You don't have the floor. - I'm standing, aren't I?
我先来的 这意味着我先有发言权
I was standing first, which means I have the floor...
-而且我也不会让给你 -你们两个都怎么了?
- and I'm not giving it to you. - What is with you two?
这扯的也太远了 现在说的是Jess的事情 Taylor.
This goes way beyond the Jess matter, Taylor.
Luck从小就爱针对我
Luke's been on me since first grade, when he wrongfully accused me...
有次他用粘土做手模 硬说是我弄花了
of sabotaging a clay imprint that he made of his hand.
再仔细想想 他是不是穿的像Sulu? [注:Hikaru Sulu是剧集《星际迷航》中的亚洲探险家 他是U.S.S.企业号♥的舵手]
Think hard. Was he dressed like Sulu?
没人在乎那个破手模 哥们
No one cares about the stupid clay hand, Bootsy!
你踩坏了它 有3个孩子看到了
And you stomped on it, and three kids saw you!
-不 我没有 -就是你干的
- No, I didn't. - Yes, you did!
-我没有 -伙计们 别这样
- No, I didn't. - Boys, please!
至少全镇的居民都一致认为...
The bottom line here is that there is a consensus among townspeople...
Jess来之后 我们镇就变得不安宁了
who are in agreement that Stars Hollow was a better place before Jess got here.
那么这半边的人说用沥青 另一半的人说用羽毛 [注:tar and feather在人身上涂满热沥青 然后沾上羽毛,是西方一种私刑]
This half of the room gets the tar, the other gets the feathers?
我们没有说到要严厉惩罚 虽然
There hasn't been any talk of tar and feathers, although...
听着 我一直住在这个小镇上
Look, I've lived in this town my entire life...
比在座任何一位住的时间都长
longer than most everybody here.
抱歉 我不敢苟同 我还比你大五周呢
Beg to differ. I'm five weeks older than you.
照你那样说 我呆的时间更长
That means I've been here longer.
我从不招惹别人 我一直一个人...
I've never bothered anyone, I've kept to myself...
我一直尽力做到最好
and I've done the best I could.
我按时交税 也乐于助人
I pay my taxes, and I help people when I can.
我没有参与小镇的大装♥修♥...
I haven't pitched in on the decorative, pageantry town stuff...
因为我觉得那很愚蠢 但我也没有妨碍大家
because it all seems insane to me, but I don't get in the way of that, either!
-你想说什么 Luke? -他的意思是...
- What's your point, Luke? - His point is...
-你介意吗? -请便
- Do you mind? - Be my guest.
-如果那个难题是... -我没说那是个难题
- If there's a problem... - And I'm not saying there's a problem.
恩 但如果是 应该给他时间去解决...
Right. But if there is, give him time to deal with it...
在你袭击他餐馆之前
before you storm his diner.
的确 我现在要解决的问题...
Right, what I'm dealing with, being a problem that I don't necessarily agree...
我甚至不觉得有问题!
that I even have!
-没错 -我不明白最后你说的
- Right. - I didn't get that last part.
让他退出联盟 因为你们只会大吵大闹
Lay off him, because what you're all doing stinks.
我现在就退出 当着所有人的面
I'm done here. I'm done with all of you.
我本想把店门开着 要是有人开完会想吃东西可以来
I was gonna stay open later in case anyone wanted to eat after the meeting.
现在休想
Forget that.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表