剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
我讨厌填字游戏 它们让我觉得自己很笨
I hate crossword puzzles. They make me feel stupid.
那就别做了啊 如果不做,就不仅是笨啦...
- Then don't do them. - If you don't, you're not only stupid...
而且还是个胆小鬼
you're also a coward.
也许你还有别的事要做呢 你认为真的有人会买♥♥这个吗?
- Or you have better things to do. - You think people will buy that?
那些每天为了买♥♥生活必需品而排队的人 来问你是否做填字游戏...
The people who line up on a daily basis and ask if you do crossword puzzles...
当你回答不做的时候, 他们会质疑你是为什么吗?
and then when you say no, challenge you as to why?
是的,我想他们会买♥♥的 你看,新的打包员哦
- Yes, I think they will buy it. - Look, new bagboy.
噢,那是Marty. 当Dean不在镇上的时候,他来代班
That's Marty. He's subbing for Dean while he's out of town.
哇, 把莎莎酱放进纸袋前 Marty还会旋转一下罐子呢
Marty does the jar twirl before putting the salsa in the bag.
让人印象很深刻.很有调鸡尾酒的架势 Marty是个不错的人
- Impressive. Very Cocktail. - Marty's a nice guy.
Marty是草地里一条很有野心的蛇 你说什么?
- Marty's an ambitious snake in the grass. - What?
会旋转罐子.用双层袋子装东西
The jar twirl. The double-bagging.
对每个客人都说句 "祝你今天愉快"
The 'Have a nice day, ma'am,' after every customer.
这个人有一个长远的计划
That guy's got an agenda.
计划是? 他想要抢走Dean的工作
- Which is? - He's out to take Dean's job.
我不这么认为哦 是的,他就是
- I don't think so. - Yes, he is.
我告诉你, 他想要这个职位
I'm telling you. He wants that position.
Dean最好赶快从他祖母家回来 否则他就要和他的工作吻别了
Dean better hurry from his grandmother's or he can kiss his job goodbye.
他们不会炒掉Dean的 为什么不会?
- They're not going to fire Dean. - Why not?
为了那些起动器 有人在上周偷走了Taylor的梯子..
For starters, someone stole Taylor's ladder last week...
而Dean是唯一一个 能够到最顶上一层架子的人
and Dean is the only one who can reach the top shelves.
真有意思 又怎么啦?
- Interesting. - What?
当Marty, 又称Eve Harrington, 刚表露出想抢走Dean工作的意图.... *注:Eve Harrington, 是拍摄于1950年的电影 "All About Eve"中主角的名字
Just as Marty, a. k. a. Eve Harrington, shows up trying to take Dean's job...
Taylor的梯子就神秘地失踪了 一下子就让Dean变得不可或缺了...
Taylor's ladder mysteriously disappears suddenly making Dean invaluable...
不管Lon Chaney Jr.在那里表演的 小诡计有多吸引人也没用啦 *注:Lon Chaney Jr., 好莱坞早期的性格演员
no matter what fancy tricks Lon Chaney Jr. Over there pulls.
好点子,Dean 我的朋友,你真是太聪明了
Good thinking, Dean. Smart thinking, my friend.
你下午真要睡一会了
You need to start napping in the afternoons.
Taylor,今天你既做老板又做店员啊?
Taylor, pulling double duty today?
不论过去还是现在 我都喜欢站在收银台后面
I like to fill in behind the register every now and then.
这样可以让我和雇客保持联♥系♥
Keeps me in contact with the clientele.
同时,也能让我盯着这个"换零钱"的罐子...
Also, it allows me to keep an eye on the 'Take a Penny' pot here...
来确保人们不是为了私人 用途而把零钱据为己有
make sure people aren't pocketing the pennies for their personal gain...
而是合理地兑换零钱
but are legitimately using them to make exact change.
噢,好酷啊 妈妈,你看
Cool. Mom, look.
对啊,又到"广场电影之夜"的时间了
Yeah, it's 'Movie in the Square' night again.
好极了 我们会去的
- Great. - We'll be there.
太棒了. 给你找零 今年放映什么影片?
- Excellent. There you are. - What's the movie this year?
一部真正很棒的片子 真的吗?是什么?
- Something really great. - Really? What?
一个真正的赢家 电影叫什么名字?
- A real winner. - What's it called?
只要来了就会觉得惊喜啦 为什么不直接告诉我电影的名字呢?
- Show up and be surprised. - What don't you tell me what it is?
不告诉你 为什么不?
- No. - Why not?
因为! 因为什么? 这有什么... 噢, 不..
- Because. - Because why? What is the...
你后面已经排长队啦 你又选择了"The Yearling"? *注:"The Yearling",电影名,拍摄于1946年
- There is a line behind you. - You chose The Yearling again?
它是一部好看又有意义的电影 有让人感动的剧情, 还有可爱的大自然场景
It is a fine, wholesome motion picture. Moving story. Lovely scenes of nature.
可是过去三年都已经 连续放映"The Yearling"了啊
You've shown The Yearling the last three years in a row.
你知道吗?每年你都在抱怨. 我已经听够了!
I'm getting a little tired of hearing you complain about this every single year.
我也够了.另选一部电影吧
I'm tired, too. Pick another movie.
每次活动都有大量辛苦的工作和周密的计划 你从来都没有帮忙计划过
A lot of hard work and careful planning go into those nights. You never help plan.
你从来没自愿要帮忙 也从来都没有机会撕电影票....
You never volunteer. You have never once been a ticket ripper...
只要我还是负责选择电影的人
as long as I have been involved in that function.
就个人来说, 小姐 如果你不能带着开心地参与...
Personally, missy, if you can't participate with a smile and a hug...
那就不如不要来了 我不开心,但是我还是会参加的
- then you shouldn't participate at all. - I shouldn't, but I am.
另选一部电影吧 不要
- Pick another movie. - No.
有成千上万部好电影
There's millions of great movies out there.
任何一部都好过, 要看四遍"The Yearling"吧
Any one would be better than The Yearling for the fourth time.
行!你去选吧
Fine! You do it!
什么? 你去选电影!
- What? - You pick the movie!
你是认真的? 我已经够了
- Seriously? - I've had it.
既然你对每一件事 都有这么多意见
You have such strong opinions about everything...
那你就去挑一部大家都会喜欢的电影吧
you go out and try to find a movie that everybody will enjoy.
这都是你的了 我把"选择电影"的皇冠交给你!
It's all yours. I relinquish my movie-picking crown to you!
他放弃了他的皇冠! 我听见了
- He relinquished his crown! - I heard.
我得到了他的皇冠! 看上去非常适合你
- I got his crown! - And it looks great on you.
太酷了!会很有趣的哇
Cool! This is gonna be fun.
我们回家,做点爆米花 然后选一部我们喜欢的电影吧
Let's go home and make popcorn and pick which movie we want.
我要帮忙? 当然咯
- I get to help? - Of course.
那个皇冠也能借我吗? 亲爱的,我也不确定,以后再说
- And can I borrow the crown? - I don't know, honey. We'll have to see.
Wizard of Oz. The Sting. *注:以上均为电影名
- Wizard of Oz. - The Sting.
Rocky. Crimes and Misdemeanors. *注:以上均为电影名
- Rocky. - Crimes and Misdemeanors.
The Singing Detective. 那是电视短剧啦
- The Singing Detective. - That's a miniseries.
所以呢? 片长6个小时呢
- So? - It's like six hours long.
好主意.我想到了.Arthur 不错
- Good point. I got it. Arthur. - Yes.
Sophie's Choice也行 差不多
- Or Sophie's Choice. - Very similar.
我挑不出来了 好电影太多了
I can't choose. There's too many great movies.
这个担子真是太重了
The burden is overwhelming.
我会因为受不了压力而倒下的 我对现实的掌控力正在减退
I'm sinking under the pressure. My grasp on reality is slipping.
我选不出来了.我只是不能... 噢,Cabin Boy如何?
I can't do it, I just can't... How about Cabin Boy?
你能接一下电♥话♥吗? 不能
- Will you get that? - No.
为什么不? 现在几点?
- Why not? - Time?
6:45 星期几?
- 6:45. - On?
星期三
Wednesday.
嗨,爸爸 孩子,最近过的好吗?
- Dad, hi. - Kiddo, what's going on?
一般.刚准备去学校 然后还要想想电影
Not much. Just getting ready for school and trying to think up movies.
为了什么的电影? 镇上要举♥行♥每年一度的大型电影节
- Movies for what? - Our town does this big movie festival...
今年由妈妈来选择放映的影片
and this year Mom gets to pick the movie.
她怎么得到选择权的? 她责备了人家几句...
- How'd she get that gig? - She ticked off the guy...
那人正是一直选电影的,他不干了 听起来不错的
- that usually does it and he quit. - Sounds about right.
你最近怎么样?Sherrie好吗?
How are things? How's Sherrie?
我这儿也没什么事,一切如旧
Nothing much is going on here. Same old, same old.
听着,我要挂电♥话♥了...
Listen, I've got to cut this talk short...
但我会给你写邮件的.要读哦
but I sent you an e-mail, so read it.
下周再和你多讲40分钟
And add 40 minutes onto my tab for next week's call.
可以吗? 成交
- Deal? - Deal.
挂线前, 你想和妈妈说话吗? 不了,不用
- You want to talk to Mom before you go? - No, I can't.
我真的要走了.代我问她好
I really need to run. You say hello for me.
好吧 下周三再给聊
- Okay. - I'll talk to you Wednesday.
再见,小甜心 再见,爸爸
- Bye, sweetie. - Bye, Dad.
他问你好 他才不会呢
- He says hello. - He does not.
你准备告诉我, 你们俩是为了什么而吵架吗?
Are you going to tell me what you two are fighting about?
我们没吵架
We're not fighting.
为什么没有吵架 却不和对方说话了呢?
What you're not fighting about that keeps you from talking to each other?
Desperately Seeking Susan怎么样? 那My Mother is Two呢?
- How about Desperately Seeking Susan? - How about My Mother is Two?
从没看过. Angie Dickinson演的? 真是和你说不通
- Never saw it. Angie Dickinson? - You're impossible.
对, "You're Impossible" 是Angie Dickinson主演的
Right. You're Impossible was the one with Angie Dickinson.
好吧. 算了,我不问了 继续冷战吧.我不管了
Fine. Forget it. I give. Stay in a fight. I don't care.
我上课快迟到啦 晚点我们再决定吧
I'm late for school. We'll finish this later.
放学后,Luke餐厅见? 我会到的
- After school, Luke's? - I'll be there.
再见,亲爱的 再见
- Bye, hon. - Bye.
还剩15分钟
Fifteen minutes left.
Lane
Lane.
借我支铅笔 我没有铅笔
- I need a pencil. - I don't have one.
钢笔也行 你只剩15分钟啦
- Then I need a pen. - You only have 15 minutes left.
那么就给我答案吧 我包里有支钢笔
- Then I need the answers. - There's a pen in my bag.
我不能翻你的包 不,你可以翻
- I can't go through your bag. - Yes, you can.
我妈妈告诉我 永远不要翻女生的包...
My mother told me never to go through a lady's bag...
至少要等你走到两个街区外才能翻啦
at least not until you're a couple blocks away.
开玩笑的.她从来没说过 不过是个不错的建议,对吗?
Just kidding. She never said that. Though it sounds like good advice, doesn't it?
把笔拿走然後闭嘴 噢, 我告诉你,这是真的...
- Take it and shut up. - Boy, I tell you, it's true...
小镇的人果然很友好
small towns sure are friendly.
请进
Come in.
我接到电♥话♥说您要见我 我是Luke Danes,Jess Mariano的舅舅
I got a call you wanted to see me. I'm Luke Danes, Jess Mariano's uncle.
Jess Mariano?噢, 对...
Jess Mariano? Yes...
请进 谢谢
- Come in. - Thanks.
一切都还好吗? 我没看见校门口有警车或消防车,所以...
Is everything okay? I didn't see any cop cars or fire trucks out front so...
Danes先生,请坐 坐啊
- Mr. Danes, please, have a seat. - A seat.
所以这是个挺严重的事了
So this is a seat thing.
他做了什么? 为什么你觉得他做了错事?
- What's he done? - Why do you think he's done something?
噢,我不知道.您一直在看那个文件夹 而且它看上去还挺厚的...
You're staring at a folder that's looking a little thick there...
我接到电♥话♥ 让我来学校和您谈谈
I get a call to come over and talk to you.
所以,为什么你不直接告诉我 他又干了什么好事呢?
So why don't you just tell me what he's done?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表