剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
We threw a big party when he left town.
那个晚上我和我的妻子经历了 这辈子最棒的一次性♥爱♥
I made love to my wife that night like I never have.
我的Toto很欢快地吠了一声, 然后静静地停止了呼吸 它那时已经很老了
My Toto barked a happy bark, then quietly stopped breathing. She was old.
我才不相信你们说的呢 拜托,Luke,你是了解他的
- I don't believe this. - You knew the guy.
这个男人是我叔叔, 是一个打过仗的老兵
This man was my uncle, and a war veteran.
他值得拥有一个纪念老兵的葬礼 但你们这些家伙如果因为太懒而不出席的话…
He deserves a veteran's funeral. But, if you guys are too lazy to show up...
你叔叔才是懒惰的那个呢 他从来没有参加过镇上的活动
He's the lazy one. Never once did he participate in a town function.
当我们这些扮演重现战时的人聚集在一起时, 他还向我们乱扔东西
When we re-enactors gathered, he'd throw things at us.
而且绝不是软的东西, 都是十分硬的物品 是石头和一些小工具
- And not soft things. Hard things. - Rocks and small tools.
我听够了!
I've heard enough.
当他逐渐变老的时候, 他变得更加卑鄙了 他从未结过婚, 也没有小孩子
And he got meaner as he got older. Never married, never had kids.
他是一个真正的孤独者 让你们这些家伙见鬼去吧!谁需要你们去啊?
- A real loner. - To hell with you guys. Who needs you?
下次我见到你们时, 我也会向你们扔石块和工具的
I might throw rocks and small tools myself next time I see you.
你和Louie一样, 防御心太重, 太粗鲁 几乎是克隆的
- A defensive hothead just like Louie. - Practically clones.
噢, 我的天啊, 这真是高科技啊
Oh, my god. This is so high tech.
过的怎么样?
What's going on?
我正从布拉格下载关于婚礼的资料呢
I'm downloading wedding stuff from Prague.
噢, 你在开玩笑吧 数据流正在传输
- You're kidding. - It's streaming in right now.
那是互联网的说法. 数据流. 你知道这个吗?
That's Internet talk. Streaming. Did you know that?
你知道吗?捷克斯洛伐克已经不存在了 现在叫做捷克共和国
It's not called Czechoslovakia anymore. Just Czech Republic.
斯洛伐克成了一个独♥立♥的国家 这真怪异, 不是吗?
Slovakia is its own separate thing. It's weird, isn't it?
就象Connecticut已经不叫Connecticut了 而是变成了“Connec”和“Ticut” *注:Connecticut, 美国东北部一州
Like saying there's no more Connecticut. It's just 'Connec' and 'Ticut. '
你从布拉格下载什么啊? 噢, 这个会让你觉得很好笑的
- What are you downloading from Prague? - This will much amuse you.
大型陶器架子的色样 架子是用来做什么的?
- Color samples for the big ceramic stands. - Stands for what?
为了放巨大的纸型的蘑菇 那些蘑菇是用来做什么的?
- For the giant papier-mach?mushrooms. - What are the mushrooms for?
为了让穿着象天使一样的小矮人 在蘑菇底下跳舞的, 笨蛋
For the midgets dressed like angels to dance under, silly.
噢, 天啊!
Oh, my God.
Emily在巴黎找到了最好的纸型蘑菇制♥造♥者
Emily found the best papier-mach? mushroom maker in Paris.
他比在比利时的那个好多了 真是厉害
He's much better than the guy in Belgium. What a hack.
我要你停止盯着电脑屏幕 我们需要谈谈
I need you to stop staring at the screen. We need to talk.
拜托, 拜托你现在别劝她停止做这些事情
Please don't talk her out of these things.
我可不想到死的时候 都见不到小矮人围着大蘑菇跳舞
I do not want to die without seeing midgets dancing with mushrooms.
你别插嘴 你一点幽默细胞都没有
- Stay out of this. - You're no fun.
怎么啦, 亲爱的?
What is it, honey?
你知道吗, “Emily的世界”的危险之处, 就在于你并不是时刻 都能感觉到你已经陷入其中了…
The danger of Emily-world is that you don't always know you're in it...
特别是当你真正陷进去的时候 别再说什么“Emily的世界”的事情了
- when actually you are. - Not this Emily-world stuff again.
你有算过这些东西的花费吗? 你知道这些东西需要你付多少钱吗?
Have you run the numbers on any of this? What is this costing you?
我还不知道总的费用, 但你妈妈把每样东西都给我打了五折
I don't know the full cost, but your mother is getting me 50% off of everything.
她真贴心 但是一半的花费…
- She is so connected. - But 50% off a load of money...
始终还是一半的花费啊 你没有那么多钱可以浪费的
is still half a load of money. You don't have that to spend.
如果我节衣缩食, 我可以负担起1/4的钱 对你来说, 那仍然太多了
- If I scrimp, I can afford a quarter load. - That's still too much.
你妈妈说, 她会捐助我一点点的 这太不寻常了
- Your mother said she'd chip in a little. - That is way inappropriate.
我并不指望她这样做的 但她做的真的很不错
I didn't take her up on it, but it was nice.
这些都不是你: 小矮人, 巨型蘑菇, 还有其他那些奇怪的东西
This isn't you: The midgets, mushrooms, and God knows what else.
同时, 这也不是Jackson想要的 你是什么意思?
- And it isn't Jackson either. - What do you mean?
我们谈过了 你和Jackson谈过了?
- We talked. - You and Jackson talked?
对不起, 但是他非常沮丧的来找我 而且我很爱你们两个人….
I'm sorry, but he came to me all upset. And I love both of you...
现在看来 我是时候出来管一下闲事了
and it just seemed like it was time for me to meddle.
他很沮丧? 是的, 他非常不开心
- He was upset? - He was pretty upset.
那他为什么不来找我聊聊? 因为他是Jackson啊
- Why didn't he just talk to me? - Because he's Jackson.
他希望你开心, 希望给你任何你想要的东西
He wants you to be happy and to give you everything you want.
所以, 现在的这一切, 真的是你想要的吗?
So what it comes down to is, is this what you want?
恩, 或许小矮人有点过分了, 蘑菇也….
Maybe the midgets are a little over the top and the mushrooms...
噢, 天啊!这些听上去真愚蠢!
Oh, my God. It's all sounding so silly now.
你正在走出”Emily的世界”. 继续! 噢, 不, 这不是我想要
- You're coming out of it. Keep going. - No, it's not what I want.
我们本打算把婚礼办的温馨又简单的. 天啊, 我们本来都已经计划好了
We were supposed to keep this nice and simple. God, we had it all worked out.
所以, 按照原计划来吧 恩, 我会的
- So go back. - I will go back.
如果, Jackson还愿意娶我的话 他当然愿意娶你啦!
- That is if Jackson still wants to marry me. - Of course he still wants to.
我要打电♥话♥告诉他, 所有事情都变回原样了
I'm gonna call him and tell him it's all changing back.
好极了
Good.
首先我要打电♥话♥去取消一些预定 我要打去比利时, 奥斯陆…
I should call and cancel some stuff first. I've got to call Belgium, Oslo...
哥本哈根, Bora Bora岛 你从那里定购了什么? *注:Bora Bora有太平洋珍珠的美称, 法属波里尼西亚五大群岛之一
- Copenhagen, Bora Bora. - What did you order from there?
订了个可以保护你的东西 谢谢
- I'm gonna shield you from that one. - Thanks.
嗨, Luke
慢慢说, 慢慢说
Slow down.
好的, 我马上就来. 我要走啦!
Okay, I'll come right over. I got to go.
快打电♥话♥吧…欢迎做回自己, 我的朋友 谢谢
- Call and... Welcome back, friend. - Thanks.
我要从香港开始打起. 希望那些杂技演员能遇上另一个怪人
I'm gonna start with Hong Kong. Hope those acrobats can get another gig.
你在这儿啊 那个关不上
- There you are. - It won't close.
什么? 棺木的盖子盖不上
- What? - The lid.
你好,Louie
Hello, Louie.
那是Louie 棺木挺不错的
- That's Louie. - Nice tan.
你说盖子盖不上? 是的
- Now you say the lid won't close? - Yes.
你买♥♥对了尺码吗? 当然是对的
- Did you buy the right size? - Of course.
这是我们专门为了那些 中等高度和体重的人推荐的样式
It's the model we recommend for those of medium height and weight.
而且他就是中等身材啊 那为什么盖不上呢?
- And he's of medium height and weight. - Why won't it close?
都是因为这些随葬品. 他列了一个随葬物的清单
Because of the stuff. He left a list of stuff he wanted buried with him.
这挺正常的 那是一张非常长的清单啊
- It's not uncommon. - It's a very long list.
钓鱼杆、保龄球奖杯、一尊细颈瓶、 他的古董决斗用的手♥枪♥…
Fishing reel, bowling trophy, a flask, his antique dueling pistols...
Sherman的回忆录 *注:General William T. Sherman,美国南北战争时北军的将军
his copy of Sherman's memoirs.
所有的陪葬品放进棺材了吗? 是的
- Is all the stuff in there now? - Yes, it is.
我尽我最大的努力去盖盖子了 但就是关不上…
I shoved it in the best I could, but it won't close...
失败的根源就是选择了这么一个破棺材
which defeats the purpose of having a damn casket in the first place.
可以让我来试试吗? 去试吧
- May I? - Give it a shot.
那个Johnny Unitas签了名的橄榄球 造成了那样的反弹 *注:Johnny Unitas美国专业的橄榄球员 活跃於50-70年代
The football signed by Johnny Unitas gives it that bounce.
如果我们把防毒面罩和太阳帽 往脚的方向挪一挪,会不会好盖一点?
What if we move the gas mask and pith helmet down towards the feet?
那个角落里已经塞满了 上千张他买♥♥过的棒球卡了
That end already has every baseball card he ever bought, thousands of them.
噢, 用弹簧绳吧. 算了
Bungee cord. No.
要是我们找这边办公室的一些人…
What if we got some people from the office here...
一起压住棺盖, 然后我们就能把它给锁上? 你能找到人吗?
to sit on the lid and we could latch it? Do you have anybody you could spring?
我完全没办法了 我也一样
- I'm out of ideas. - So am I.
你知道吗?让它见鬼去吧
You know what? To hell with this.
我真的搞不定了 你必须弄好它啊
- I can't deal with this anymore. - It has to be dealt with.
他不需要. 他根本不值得我的帮助或者尊重
It doesn't. It's not as if he deserves my help or my respect.
这个人可是你叔叔呀 他是个混♥蛋♥
- The man was your uncle. - He was a jerk!
别那样说 不不, Taylor和大家说的是对的
- Don't say that. - Taylor and the guys were right.
我不在乎Louie的所作所为 完全是出于对我父亲的尊重
I was cutting Louie slack out of respect for my dad...
这个男人一辈子都是那么地 卑劣、吝啬而且自私
but the man was rotten and mean and selfish all his life.
甚至连死了都一样
He's even selfish in death.
其他人会把那些棒球卡留给自己爱的人
Other people would have loved to have those baseball cards.
我会把那些卡片留给自己爱的人
I would have loved to had those cards.
他拥有Lou Gehrig的新人卡, 拥有Joe DiMaggio, Willie Mays, 还有许多人的卡片 *注:Lou Gehrig, Joe DiMaggio及Willie Mays, 均为美国棒球历史上的巨星
He's got Lou Gehrig's rookie card, Joe DiMaggio, Willie Mays, tons of others.
但是, 不, 我叔叔, 就象King Tut一样 死后也要把那些东西全都带在身边陪葬 *注:King Tut(Tutankhamun), 古代埃及的一个法老王
But, no. My uncle, King Tut, has to take all of them to the afterlife with him.
先生,请您小声一点 我说完了, 我受够了!
- Sir, your voice. - I'm done. I've had it.
从现在开始,既然这已经是露出尸骨 的最小限度了, 那就这样吧
From now on, it's just the bare minimum and that's it.
挖个大坑, 把盖上的棺材就这么丢进去就好啦
Dig a big hole and just dump the casket in unlatched.
如果里面的东西掉出来, 那就更好了. 让上面堆满尘土, 这样就确保所有东西都被埋好了
If stuff falls out, fine. Pile on enough dirt and make sure nothing's showing.
我想那样做也不太好
I'm assuming that wouldn't be appropriate, either.
的确不好 是啊,是不好
- No. - I didn't think so.
年轻人,那个我们总是听到在用…
Young man, where's the young lady we heard so much about...
那些令人愉快的老式餐厅用语点菜的 年轻女士在哪儿呢?
who's using those delightful old diner phrases to place people's orders?
那听起来特别有趣 你可以指出她吗?
It sounds so fun. Could you point her out for us?
不行
No.
咖啡是给每个人都要加的. 我上楼去啦
That's to everyone. I'll be upstairs.
谢谢你做了你能做的最少的事
Thanks for doing the very least you could possibly do.
不客气
You're welcome.
你终于回来了. 我很担心你啊 对不起, 我该打个电♥话♥回来的
- There you are. I was worried. - Sorry, I should have called.
谢谢你又来帮我照料餐厅了 我保证, 这是最后一次了
Thanks for covering again. This'll be the last time. I promise.
没关系 你刚去哪里啦?
It's okay. Where were you?
首先, 我到处走了走, 试图让自己清醒一点
First, I walked around a bunch trying to clear my head.
看了很多Hartford的景象. 这个城市真是又脏又乱啊 你不习惯城市的感觉啦
- Saw a lot of Hartford. What a cesspool. - You're not a city man.
我冷静下来以后, 想了想, 就这样把Louie的尸体和他所有的东西 丢在一个空旷的墓穴里…
I calmed down and figured dumping Louie's body in an open grave...
也许有点冷酷无情了
with all his stuff probably would be a little cold.
是啊,是有点
A tad.
我翻开黄页, 在Hartford找到一个卖♥♥又高又大的棺材的店
I got a yellow pages and found a big-and-tall casket shop in Hartford.
你在开玩笑吧 没
- You're kidding. - Nope.
我找到了棺材可以装下 我那个160磅重的叔叔和那140磅的陪葬品
I found a casket for my 160-pound uncle and his 140 pounds of stuff.
这次我可以把棺盖给盖上了 所以, 葬礼还是如期举♥行♥
Got the lid to shut the first time we tried. So the funeraI's on as scheduled.
这样就好啦 我也不知道我为什么要这么做
- Good. - I don't know why I'm doing this.
这是为了你父亲 我猜也是, 尽管他已经去世了…
- For your dad. - I guess, although he's dead...
就算我做的不好, 他永远也都不会知道
so he'd never know if I was doing it any different.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表