剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
偷看的意思是不让别人注意到你
The concept behind 'sneak' is not having people notice you...
你现在做的就像在大喊“看看我”
and what you're doing is shouting, 'Notice me!'
- 告诉我你不好奇 - 我不好奇
- Tell me you're not curious. - I'm not curious.
你也好奇
You are, too.
我们几分钟后就可以见到她
We'll meet her in a matter of minutes.
来吧 看看发抖的小男孩变矮了
Come on, watch the tiny shaking boy get shorter.
两分钟的总结陈词
Two minutes for conclusion.
考虑到这次辩论的主题将愈加紧迫
...concerns the increasingly pressing nature of this debate...
当生育高峰出生的这代人进入 老龄化
as the baby-boomer generation enters their graying years...
开始加重国家已经难以承受的负担...
and begins to place an insupportable burden over the nation's already...
你偷看了?
You sneak a little peek?
Willamette大学 法学院的Bowmar教授
Professor Bowmar of Willamette University College of Law...
已经做出一份摘要 我很愿意把它用在我剩下的时间上
has prepared a summary that I'd like to use in my remaining time.
- 时间 - 什么?
- Time. - What?
- 时间到 - 要是能再给我几秒...
- Time's up. - Lf I could have a few seconds...
来反驳他们控诉法案的残忍♥性
to rebut their charge of the cruelty of the act...
- 我们收回 - 你们不能收回 这是辩论
- We take it back. - You can't take it back. It's a debate.
好了 一天之内这么多打击已经 够了 Paris
Okay, that's enough cruelty for one day, Paris.
你们队获胜 祝贺你们
Your team has won. Congratulations.
真的 谢谢 非常感谢
Really? Thank you. Thank you very much.
你们奋勇战斗过了 希望下次好运
You put up a good fight. Better luck next time.
你还好吧?
You okay?
我在出汗 都湿透了
I'm sweating. I'm completely soaked through.
我觉得我感冒了
And I think I'm catching a cold.
你是需要一个拥抱还是一条毛巾?
Do you need a hug, or a towel?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我觉得我还是乖乖坐在这里好了
I think I'm just gonna sit here quietly.
- 他们在那边 - 我看到他们了 你觉得她怎么样?
- There they are. - I see them, what do you think?
她发型不错 而且 她都坐了一小时了
She's got good hair. Plus, she's been sitting for an hour...
可衣服一点都没皱 她是怎么做到的?
and her dress is unwrinkled. How does she do that?
- 她一定是个女巫 - 她没穿长筒袜
- She must be a witch. - She's doing that no-hose thing.
她是个衣着高雅的 发式时髦 浑身上下没有皱褶 不♥穿♥长筒袜的女巫
She's a chic, good-haired, wrinkle-free, no-hose-wearing witch.
- 准备好了吗? - 是的
- You ready? - Yeah.
嗨 你们两个在这里
Hi, there, you two.
嗨 Lorelai 你们两个终于见面了
Hi, Lorelai. You guys get to meet at last.
- 这位是... - Sherrie...
- This is... - Sherrie.
- 很高兴认识你 - 我在圣诞卡上认出了你
- Nice to meet you. - I recognize you from your Christmas card.
- 我肯定你会嘲弄一番 - 没有 是从别人的卡上 不是你的
- Which I'm sure you mocked. - Did not. Others, yes, but not yours.
你很漂亮 小狗很可爱
You were cute. And the puppy was cute.
- 这是Sookie - 幸会
- This is Sookie. - Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 你的裙子都不起皱
Nice to meet you. You have a very smooth dress.
谢谢 是织的
Thank you. It's the fabric.
织的
The fabric.
-Chris 我跟你说过Sookie的 -是的
- Chris, I've told you about Sookie. - Yes, you have.
-Sookie 如雷贯耳 -Christopher 久仰久仰
- The famous Sookie. - The famous Christopher.
我听说你是Alain Ducasse后最棒的主厨了
I hear you're the greatest chef after Alain Ducasse.
Alain Ducasse之后?谁说"之后"了?
After Alain Ducasse? Who said 'after'?
Hi 老爸 你来了
Hi, Dad. You came.
-当然了 -不好意思 我正在习惯中
- Of course I did. - Sorry, I'm still getting used to it.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
-看老爸带谁来了 -这是Sherrie
- Look who Dad brought. - This is Sherrie.
-Sherrie 这是Rory -总算见到了
- Sherrie, this is Rory. - Finally.
我真是太高兴了 没办法用语言表达了 他不停的说到你
I am so beyond thrilled, I can't tell you. All he does is talk about you.
我等不及见这个大好人了
I couldn't wait to meet this amazing person.
-他就爱夸张 -我脸红了吗?
- She lives up to the hype. - Is my face turning red?
是的 都紫了
Yeah, beet red.
对不起 我让你难堪了 我一直期待你们见面
I'm sorry. I put you on the spot. I've just been looking forward to this.
-没有关系啦 -对不起
- No, it's okay. - Will you excuse us?
Rory想到那里给我看点东西 我马上回来
Rory wanted to show me something around the corner. We'll be right back.
-Rory不错吧 -她很聪明了
- So Rory was great. - Brilliant.
那么 谁说我是Alain Ducasse之后的?
So, who said I was after Alain Ducasse?
-他带Sherrie来了 -我知道
- He brought Sherrie. - I know.
-有点.... -是啊
- This is a little... - Yeah.
-你和她说话了吗?人怎么样? -是个狐狸精
- Did you talk to her, is she nice? - She's a witch.
太好了
Good.
-我们怎么办? -你什么意思?
- What do we do? - What do you mean?
我们要摆出主人的架子 把规矩给摆出来
We got to put on our hostessing hats and set a game plan.
如果我们不叫他们一起玩的话 很没有礼貌的
It would be impolite if we didn't ask them to hang out.
- 把售货机砸了? - 带他们到Luke餐馆去?
- Do we hit the vending machines? - Invite them to Luke's?
-她是个去餐馆的人吗? -看来不是
- Does she seem like a diner chick? - Probably not.
-真希望他能先告诉我她会一起来 -还有什么地方?
- I wish he'd said she was with him. - Where else?
-Al的烤饼店 -今天星期五 是客饭定价
- Al's Pancake World. - It's Friday. He does his prix-fixe menu.
-还有我们家啊 -乱七八糟的
- There's always our house. - It's a mess.
--可能是最安全的了? -好吧
- Might be the safest? - Okay.
-为什么他不说她会一起来? -不知道
- Why didn't he say she was with him? - I don't know.
模模糊糊的 可能我听错了
It's more of an expression than something I actually heard.
也许有人暗示我是在他后面来的?
But maybe someone implied that I was after him?
-Sookie -什么
- Sookie. - Yeah.
知道吗? 你是全世界最好的厨师了
Know what? You are the greatest chef in the world, bar none.
多谢
Thanks.
-你们现在有什么事情吗? -没什么事
- Are you guys doing anything now? - Not really.
我们今天很闲
We're pretty free for the day.
-为什么不来看看我家? -那真是太好了
- Why don't you come and see our place? - That would be great!
当然 太好了 多谢
Sure, we'd love that. Thanks.
我一直希望可以看看Rory生活的地方和她的房♥间
I was hoping we'd see where Rory lives and her room.
-我的房♥间没有什么看的 -书呢?
- My room's no big deal. - And the books.
我知道你有不少书啊 真的很想看看
I have heard all about the books. I can't wait to see them.
那就看书吧
Let's go and see the books.
Rory
Rory.
干得不错 我们差不多是用他们扫了地板(大获全胜)
Great job. We pretty much wiped the floor with them.
我们把它们变成清洁工具了
We turned them into cleaning products.
那篇挤牙膏挤出来的辩论稿 再有半个小时就好了
The verbatim transcripts of the debate will be ready in a half-hour.
我以为我们可以等等 谈谈我做的对还是错
I thought we could wait and talk about what we did right and wrong...
比较一下语速
compare WPMs.
我正要带着我的东西回家呢 实在不行了
I'm actually heading with my group back to our house, so I really can't.
好吧 随你便
Okay. Whatever.
如果你不想和我一起庆祝 没问题
If you don't want to celebrate with me, that's just fine!
-我负责客厅 我负责厨房♥ -楼上呢?
- You do the living room, I'll do the kitchen. - And upstairs?
-我会把那些要上楼的白♥痴♥挡下来的 -来客人真是麻烦啊
- I'll block the fool who goes upstairs! - Company is stressful.
-不要忘了你自己的房♥间啊 -什么?
- Don't forget your room! - What?
你的房♥间! 她要看你的藏书
Your room! She wants to see the books.
马上去
I'll hit it next.
他们还会要些吃喝的东西
They're gonna want something to eat and drink!
-来客人 通常都是这样 -我们什么都没有
- Company usually does. - We have nothing.
我们必须准备些东西
We must have something.
除非神圣的上帝放了布里奶酪饼干在冰箱里
Only if Divine Providence has placed a brie-and-cracker plate in the fridge.
-有剩下的万圣节糖果 -浪费在客人身上?
- We have leftover Halloween candy. - Waste that on company?
请客就意味着牺牲
Having company is about making sacrifices.
- Martha Stewart说的?(美国家政女皇) - Proust大致这么说的
- Martha Stewart? - I paraphrased Proust.
我应该知道的
I should have known.
展示就是一切
Presentation is everything.
- 喂? - 嗨 爸爸
- Hello? - Hi, Dad.
- 要不要让你们再打扫一下? - 他太了解我们了
- Need some more time to clean up? - He knows us too well.
进来吧 你怎么知道我们在打扫啊?
Come on in. How'd you know we were cleaning?
当你在停车场时速60抛下我们的时候
When you cut us off in the parking lot and sped off doing 60...
我想你是有什么原因要赶在我们前面到家
I figured you were trying to beat us home for a reason.
-希望没有糟蹋了你们开心的一天 -没有 我们喜欢来客人 请进
- I hope we're not ruining your day. - No, we love company. Please, come in.
-你家很不错啊 -谢谢 我们很喜欢 请坐
- Your house is great. - Thanks, we like it. Have a seat.
Rory 今天你在辩论会表现很出色啊
Rory, you were wonderful in the debate today.
谢谢
Thanks.
那个Paris有点锋芒毕露
That Paris was a little intense.
一点? 对手都可以抓她上战争法庭了
A little? The opposing team could bring her up on war crimes.
当她成了CEO的时候 她就会顺风顺水了
Her approach will come in handy when she becomes a CEO...
或者独♥裁♥者什么的
or a dictator of a country or something.
你处变不惊 对自己有信心 就像你老爸一样
You were very poised, very sure of yourself, just like your dad.
- 还有你妈妈 - 还说...
- And your mom. - Shucks, Pa.
你的校服太让人喜欢了 我喜欢蓝色
And your uniform is darling. I love the blue.
当然 你穿什么都好看
Of course, I'm sure you look good in anything.
-你应该看她穿皮裤 -真的?
- You should see her in chaps. - Really?
不 我妈在开玩笑
No. That was just my mom being funny.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表