剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
它也是我走出第一步的地方
It's where I took my first step.
比起我父母的房♥子来 它更像是我的家
It's more of a home to me than my parents' house ever was.
你很害怕 就像大家遇到重大事情的时候一样
You're scared, like everybody else when they're taking on something big.
那其他人是怎么消除这感觉的呢?
What does everybody do to get through this feeling?
他们跑到后面 呕吐 晕倒 还用头撞地板
They run in the back, throw up, pass out, then smack their head on the floor.
我第一天开店的时候就这么做的
I did that on the morning I opened the diner.
世上没有一个按钮可以一按就消除这种感觉
There is no button to push to get you through this.
你只需要跳进去 感到害怕并一直坚持 直到它变得有趣
You've just got to jump in and be scared and stick with it until it gets fun.
-那你的店花了多久才变得有趣的啊? -一年左右吧
- How long till the diner got fun? - About a year.
-没有按钮?我能推一个控制杆吗? -不行
- And there's no button? Can I pull a lever? - No.
-转个旋钮呢? -不行
- Turn a knob? - No.
-你只能跳? -你只能跳
- You just jump? - You just jump.
-我想那么做 -你应该那么做
- I want to do it. - You should do it.
看他
Check it out.
-Gilbert 你那身打扮不是盖的 -我会重新装上他
- Gilbert, you're not worse for the wear. - I'll reattach him.
话说回来 这是怎么弄的啊?
How did this happen, anyway?
肯定是某个种植树篱的家伙弄了东西进去
Something must've smacked into it with a hedger.
不过 现在没人知道了 现在是女篮的赛季了
Well, now no one will ever know. Women's basketball is in season.
你应该想要把这个消息告诉Sookie
You might want to run that news past Sookie.
也许你可以去打一次篮球或是别的什么
Maybe you can go to a game or something.
是的 或是别的什么 谢谢
Yeah, or something. Thanks.
-嗨 -嗨
Hi.
肉丸 土豆泥 还有些方便食物?
Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, stuffing: Comfort food?
天气变化这些东西味道会好些
It would be good with the weather changing.
如果你不喜欢 我可以做别的
If you don't think it's right, I can make something else.
由于我有计划和预算 所以一切改变都会把事情搞糟
Although I'm on-schedule and on-budget, so a change would throw things off.
不 所有事都很棒
No, everything looks great.
-嘿Sookie -嗯?
- Sookie. - Yeah?
我为发生的事感到抱歉
I'm sorry about what happened.
我说了些傻话 但我说那些事
I said stupid things, and I said them for reasons...
不是因为你的原因 我恨我自己那么做...
that have nothing to do with you, I hate myself for doing it...
我知道你也是 我很对不起
and I know you do, too, and I am sorry.
-那没关系 -不 那有关系
- It's okay. - No, it isn't.
你是个才华横溢的厨师而且...
You are a brilliant chef and to do things differently...
想要改变你做事的方式 这样很愚蠢
from how you do them now is ridiculous.
不能让一个出色的小提琴家用 不同的方式握他的乐弓
You don't tell a great violinist to hold his bow differently.
不能让一个出色的铙钹(一种打击乐器) 演奏家用不同的方式敲打他的铙钹
You don't tell a great cymbal player to crash his cymbals differently.
-有出色的铙钹演奏家吗? -理论上说是有的
- There are great cymbal players? - Theoretically.
-Ok 好 那不错 -我想继续我们的计划
- Okay, well, it's okay. - I want to go ahead with our plans.
忘了我的惊恐吧 当作那没有发生过
Forget my freakout. Pretend it didn't happen.
让我们继续下去
Let's move forward.
-你不想继续了? -我想 但我需要你的保证...
- You don't want to move forward? - I do, but I need your promise...
-你不会再在这件事上失去我的支持了 -我保证
- you're not gonna lose it on me again. - I promise.
因为我不能一下子承受失去一个生意伙伴...
'Cause I couldn't take losing a business partner...
和我最好的朋友 那太多了
and my best friend in one fell swoop. It'd be too much.
我会把我的手放在任何东西上发誓
I will place my hand on whatever you want and swear...
你可以相信我不会再对我们的梦想失去信心了
that you can trust that I will not lose confidence in our dream.
那就够了 我知道你不喜欢发誓的
That's enough. I know you don't like to put your hand on things.
我们会全力以赴
We're gonna give it our best shot.
就算我们两年后撑不下去
And if we go down after two years...
那也将是我们生命中最激动人心的两年
It'll be the most exciting two years of our lives.
那古董怎么样呢?
How about antiques?
明显的 这是个地方放古董最好了
Absolutely. It's the best place for antiques.
如果你需要的话 Michel会给你一张地图
Michel will have a map for you if you need it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你好 能为你做什么吗? -不 谢谢 我只是...
- Hello. Can I help you? - No, thank you. I just...
只是什么?
Yes?
我只是想要见一下那个帮助抚养我女儿的女士
I just wanted to meet the woman who helped raise my daughter.
-Emily? -是的 我是Emily Gilmore
- Emily. - Yes, I'm Emily Gilmore.
我也一直想见你的
I've wanted to meet you, too, for a very long time.
-那很好 -你想坐下说吗?
- That's nice. - Would you like to sit down?
-和我一起吃午餐吧 好吗? -不 谢谢了
- Have lunch with me, won't you? - No, thank you.
你这里是个可爱的地方 这是个美丽的旅馆
You have a lovely place here. It's a beautiful hotel.
-不是一个家 但还是一个美丽的旅馆 -有时候 你的帽子在哪哪就是家
- Not a home, but still a beautiful hotel. - Sometimes home is where your hat is.
-或是你的家人在哪哪就是家 -是的 那也是
- Or where your family is. - Yes, that, too.
你确定不喝点茶?
You sure you don't want some tea?
茶通常使象这样的事变得不那么尴尬
Tea usually makes things like this less awkward.
这样就有东西可以拿着和搅拌
There's things to hold and stir.
-我不知道我为什么来这里 -你想见我啊
- I don't know why I came here. - You wanted to meet me.
这么多年过去了 这变得没有意义了
After all these years, it makes no sense.
-我始终还是希望你来的 -是吗?
- I expected you to come eventually. - Did you?
那当我来了你想对我说什么呢?
And what did you expect to say to me when I did come?
那天当Lorelai抱着一个一丁点大的婴儿
When Lorelai showed up on my porch that day...
出现在我的门前时 我自己这么想的
with a tiny baby in her arms, I thought to myself:
如果这是我的女儿...
'What if this were my daughter...
她那时又冷又怕 需要一个地方住...
'and she was cold and scared and needed a place to live?
我会要她怎么样呢?
'What would I want for her?'
然后我想 我想让她找到一个人
And then I thought, 'I'd want her to find somebody...
让她进来 给她安全感 并为她寻条出路
'to take her in and make her safe and help her find her way. '
那很滑稽
That's funny.
我宁愿她找个人送她回家
I would've wanted her to find someone who would send her home.
我必须走了
I have to go.
我希望你不要跟Lorelai提起这事
I'd appreciate if you didn't mention this to Lorelai.
我不会的
I won't.
你有照片吗? 以前的?
Do you have pictures? From back then?
我明天会寄给你一箱
I'll send you a boxful tomorrow.
谢谢你
Thank you.
天哪 解决与Sookie问题真是让我松口气
Man, it's such a relief to have that Sookie thing fixed.
-我讨厌朋友间争吵 -那是敌人间才有的
- I hate fighting with friends. - That's what enemies are for.
上帝知道我们分享哪些
God knows we have our share of those.
那些张着嘴巴吃松脆食物的人
People who eat crunchy food with their mouths open.
那些把图书馆的书折角的人
People who dog-ear library books.
-那些说话喷唾沫的人 -哦 恶心 你喷到我眼睛里了!
- People who spit when they talk. - You got me in the eye!
-我没喷唾沫 -绝对喷了
- You totally did. - You're full of it.
-你弄得全都是了 -Luke 我的吐司呢?
Luke, where's my toast?
需要等一会 我的大烤面包机坏了 所以我
It's gonna take a while. My big toaster's broken, so I got stuck...
只能用那个极小的了 怎么会发生这事?
with just this dinky one. How did that happen?
-你会把那个弄坏的 -这个早就坏了
- You're gonna break that. - It was broken before.
它一定是恢复了
It must've got better.
无生命事物通常不会恢复
Inanimate objects don't usually get better.
-你把它修好了?Jess? -拜托
- Did you fix this? - Please.
我不知道你在胡说些什么 我不修东西的
I have no idea what you're babbling about. I don't fix things.
-但昨天... -我要去上课了
- But yesterday... - I've got school.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表