剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
但Kirk说托梁都被毁了
But Kirk says that the joists were totally gone.
- 是被毁了 - 而且地基都...
- They are. - And the foundation...
- 失去了结构完整性 - 他说的对
- had lost all its structural integrity. - That's true, too.
- 太棒了 那么说我还是完蛋了 - 不一定
- Great. So I'm still screwed. - Not necessarily.
我需要$15,000 而我既没有也弄不到 如果我找不到的话...
I need $15,000, which I can't find, don't have, and if I don't find...
房♥子就会塌
the house is gonna fall down.
- 我能帮忙 - 你能?
- I can help you. - You can?
我可以找些专业的人来
I can get a couple guys who can do the work.
你能修好这些?
You can fix this?
我能帮点忙 我认识一个挺好的建筑承包商 给餐馆干过活
I can help. I know a good contractor who did some work on the diner.
- 那钱呢? - 你现在不用操心
- And the money? - You won't have to deal with that now.
- 不用管? - 如果你愿意可以先付一部分
- I won't? - You can pay in installments if you want.
然后每月 或者两个月一付 或者随便你什么时候方便给再说
Monthly, bimonthly. Whatever you're comfortable with.
我理清楚一下
Let me get this straight.
你和一些的确知道自己在做什么的家伙
You and some guys who actually know what they're doing...
来帮我修房♥子
are gonna come over, fix my house...
- 而我随便什么时候想给钱再给钱? - 完全正确
- and I pay them back whenever I want? - That's right.
- 因为我是Tony Soprano? - 比那更恐怖 [注:Tony Soprano是电视剧"黑道家族"中的主角]
- 'Cause I'm Tony Soprano? - Only scarier.
Luke 如果我凑足了这笔维修费用
Luke, when I finally do make out this installment check...
我应该给谁呢?
who should I make it out to?
如果你愿意的话可以给我
You can make it out to me if you like.
这么说你要帮我应付钱的事了?
So basically you would be fronting me the money?
是的 不是什么大事儿
Yeah. But it's no big deal.
- Luke 那就算是贷款了 - 不算
- Luke, that's a loan. - No.
只是一种临时性的金钱与服务的交易
It's just a temporary exchange of money for services...
当你以后有了就可以还上...是种贷款
that will be paid back when you finally have the... It's a loan.
老兄 你真不会骗人
Man, you suck as a liar.
- 谢谢 - 别客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
- 我不能接受 - 我知道 但我想试试
- I can't take it. - I know, but it was worth a shot.
Dean打了两次电♥话♥
Dean called twice.
- 你们两个... - 别问了...
- You two... - Don't ask.
那你准备怎么办?
What are you gonna do?
打扰一下 请问Hahn先生的办公室 怎么走?
Excuse me. Could you tell me where Mr. Hahn's office is?
- 啊 就在那边 - 谢谢
- Yeah. It's right there. - Thank you.
- 你不是真的坐在那吧 - 不是 这是全息摄影 很逼真 对吧?
- You're not seriously sitting there. - No. It's a hologram. Lifelike, isn't it?
妈妈 你怎么来了?
Mom, why are you here?
我想看看你来不来
I wanted to see if you'd show up.
- 我来了 - 我看见了
- I did. - I see.
你帮我约了人 又不是帮你自己约
You made this appointment for me, not you.
的确 但我了解Miles 而且我想如果我出席
I did. But I know Miles, and I thought my presence in there...
- 出席什么? - 出席会面呐
- In where? - In the meeting.
- 那好 再见 - 你要去哪里?
- Okay. Bye. - Where are you going?
回来 Lorelai
Come back here, Lorelai.
- Lorelai 站住 你能不能站住? - 我要走了 妈妈
- Lorelai, stop. Will you stop already? - I'm leaving, Mom.
- 因为我来了? - 这是业务会面
- Because I'm here? - This is a business meeting.
我不会和妈妈一起出席的 尤其是包我的小被被还忘在家里了
I'm not going in with my mommy, especially since I left my blankie at home.
- 你顽固不化而且鼠目寸光 - 随你怎么说
- You're stubborn and shortsighted. - Call it what you want.
我真不明白为什么非得让你那愚蠢的自尊 成为你修房♥子的障碍
I don't understand why you let your pride keep you from fixing your home.
我就不明白你为什么不能不插手...
I don't understand why you can't stop yourself from butting in...
- 你根本不应该插手的事 - 这是我订的约会
- where you don't belong. - I made this appointment.
- 非我所愿 - 你需要这个约会
- Against my will. - You needed it.
- 我没开口求你 - 这个人能帮你解决难题
- I didn't ask for it. - This man could solve your problems.
- 你怎么就不明白呢? - 好 我进去 你回家去吧
- Don't you understand that? - Fine. I'll go in. You go home.
我现在不能回去了 他的助理知道我来了 我不出席会非常失礼
I can't go home now. His assistant knows I'm here. It would be rude.
好 那就这样 我们都进去
Okay. Here's the deal. We will both go in.
你可以进那个房♥间 但不能说话
You will go in that room, but you will not say a word.
什么 可我不可能...
What? But I couldn't possibly...
你可以打招呼 问候他的妻子
You'll say hello. You'll ask how his wife is.
仅此而已 然后你就什么也别说 什么也别做
That's it. After that, you will say or do nothing.
你要坐在一边 别提意见 拿出Clarence Thomas的样子来 [注:Clarence Thomas,美国司法界的重量级黑人, 美国最高法♥院♥九名大♥法♥官之一]
You will sit in a corner, offer no opinions, and pull a Clarence Thomas.
我说清楚了吧?
Am I perfectly clear?
- Lorelai... - 这是让我进去面谈的唯一办法
- Lorelai... - It's the only way I'm doing this.
好吧 我会保持安静的
All right, I'll be quiet.
我会的 我保证
I will. I promise.
我发誓 总有一天 “Alice 砰 正碰月球”
I swear, one of these days, 'Alice, pow! Right to the moon. '
你到底在说什么啊? 谁是Alice?
What on earth are you talking about? Who's Alice?
你们在这儿 我想你们应该到了 就出来了 结果你们走了
There you are. I thought you were here. I come out, and you were gone.
我们把东西忘车里了
We left something in the car.
她把东西忘车里了 可不是我 我从来不干那种事儿
She left something in the car, not me. I never do that.
有两件事我从来不做 就是不负责任和健忘
That's irresponsible and forgetful. Two things which I am not.
Miles 这是我的女儿Lorelai
Miles, this is my daughter Lorelai.
- 你好 很高兴终于见到你 - 我也是 谢谢
- Hello. It's a thrill to finally meet you. - Same here. Thank you.
- 你们要来点咖啡吗? - 不要了
- Would you like coffee? - No.
- 有咖啡太好了 谢谢 - 稍等
- Coffee would be wonderful, thank you. - Coming right up.
不是说你不说话的吗?
What happened to you not saying anything?
接受咖啡是社交礼貌 我还没问候他妻子呢
Accepting coffee is being sociable. I haven't asked about his wife yet.
咖啡就来了 我们为什么不进去坐下呢?
Coffee's on its way. Why don't we go in and sit down?
那太好了
That would be lovely.
我知道Richard退休了
So I understand that Richard's retiring.
是的 他就要成为有“闲”阶级了
Yes. He's going to be a man of leisure.
哪 那好啊 有什么大计划吗?
Well, how nice. Any big plans?
讨论去环游世界
A round-the-world trip has been discussed.
-真的吗?定好日期没? -还没呢
- Really? Any date set? - Not yet.
-只是问问看 -Marnie 谢谢你
- Just checking. - Marnie, thank you.
我想我们还是进入正题吧
I guess we should get down to business.
你妈妈告诉我 你在贷款的事上遇到了点麻烦
Your mother tells me you're having trouble finding a loan.
是的 的确
Yes, I am.
在我们讨论这之前 我知道这很别扭 可是我母亲很想知道
Before we talk about this, it's so funny, my mom has just been dying to ask you...
你太太近况如何?
how your wife is doing.
对吗 妈?
Right, Mom?
-是的 Cheryl好吗? -她很好
- Yes. How is Cheryl? - She's fine.
好 现在知道了 关于我的状况
Good. Now that we got it out of the way, about my situation.
Emily告诉我你饱受白蚁之扰
Emily tells me that you have termites.
的确 不幸的是 它们毁了房♥子的地基
We do, and unfortunately, they have damaged the foundation of my house.
那真是太可怕了
That could be terrible.
记得几年前你和Richard也碰到了这样的问题吧?
Remember when you and Richard had that foundation problem some years ago?
你们的地下室淹水了 不是吗?
You had a flood in your basement, wasn't that it?
-其实... -Mr. Hahn 你知道
- Well, actually... - You know, Mr. Hahn...
我非常感谢你今天能抽出时间来见我...
I appreciate you taking the time to meet with me today...
而且我也知道唯一让你肯见我的理由就是我妈妈...
and I know that the only reason you did is because of my mother...
但她今天是来旁听的
but she's really here today as a kind of silent participant.
不是实际上的参加者 而是沉默的
Not even actually a participant, just a silent.
如果你像对待一个在街边索要贷款的人一样对我
I would appreciate it if you would treat me just like any other person...
我会感激你的
who's walking in off the street and asking for a loan.
-当然 如果你愿意的话 -是的 谢谢你
- Of course, if that's what you'd like. - It is. Thank you.
现在 我带来了...
Now, I've brought...
我以前所有的贷款文件 以及银行报告...
all my previous loan documents, and also my bank statements...
众多的推荐 和我雇主的担♥保♥信
numerous recommendations, and a letter from my employer...
信上说在我还完银行贷款之前 她是不会解雇我的
which says she's not going to fire me before you get your money back.
您曾经用这间房♥子抵押贷款过两次?
You've taken out two previous loans on this house?
是的
Yes.
-这是房♥子的估价? -是的
- This is the estimated worth of the house? - Well, yes.
这是您储蓄账户的数额?
This is the amount in your savings account?
对的
Yes.
-还有其它的账户吗? -没有了
- Any other accounts? - No.
-那其他的抵押品呢? -也没有
- Any other collateral not listed here? - No.
那么 Miss Gilmore 很抱歉 我帮不了您
Well, Miss Gilmore, I'm sorry. I can't help you.
就这样? 这么快? 你甚至连推荐信都没看
That's it? So fast? You didn't even look at the letters of recommendation.
我肯定您是个备受欢迎的人
I'm sure you're a well-liked person.
不巧的是 这并不能作为借贷的资本
Unfortunately, being well-liked is not grounds for a loan.
但是我很会赚钱的 我付清了所有的债务 而且工作也很努力
But I am good for the money. I pay off all my debts, and I work really hard.
我现在已经担任独♥立♥旅店的行政经理四年了
I've been the executive manager of the Independence Inn for four years now.
这并不是考察您的为人
This is not a reflection of you as a person.
简单说来 您不符合银行的要求
You simply don't have what the bank requires...
按照一个在街边索要贷款的人的标准
of every other person off the street to qualify for a loan.
所以 我无能为力
Therefore, there's nothing I can do.
请考虑一下 因为我有一个孩子...
Just think about this, because I have a kid...
她已经习惯有个能遮风挡雨的家了
and she's gotten used to the concept of having a roof over her head.
-我很抱歉 -不拿到贷款 我绝不离开
- I'm sorry. - I can't leave without this loan.
-我很抱歉 但是 -不 我是认真的
- I'm sorry, but... - No, I mean it.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表