剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
He came home today, didn't say a word...
踩着重重的脚步进到他的书房♥ 猛地关上房♥门
stomped off to his study, slammed the door.
从进去之后, 他就把自己关在里面直到现在
He's been holed up in there ever since.
I can't even get him to answer me.
门就在那里啊 如果他出现了我会看到的
The door's right there. I would have seen if he came out.
没有任何人离开这个房♥子...
Not everyone leaves this house...
爬窗出去, 然后跳入一辆正在等待马力强大的车子
by climbing out the window and jumping into a waiting hot rod.
应该找人跟他谈谈的 我不知道该怎么做了
- Someone should talk to him. - I don't know what to do.
今天发生了什么事? 商品展览会上的事不大顺利
- What happened today? - Things didn't go well at the business fair.
到底发生了什么事啊? 真的很糟糕
- What happened? - It was terrible.
十一年级生被敌军十年级生接管了
The 10th graders staged a hostile takeover of the 11th graders.
我们的企划案输了 祖父非常生气
Our project didn't win. Grandpa took it badly.
我已经没有什么判断力了. 如果那个男人为了学校企划案 的失败而崩溃的话...
I am at my wit's end. If that man is going to fall apart over a school project...
这对他而言是很不正常的 我觉得糟透了
- It's a weird time for him. - I feel awful.
也许他该去找某个人谈谈 例如谁呢?
- Maybe he should go talk to somebody. - Like whom?
例如精神科医生
Like a psychiatrist.
你说什么? 也许会有帮助的
- What? - Maybe it would help.
我们不会去看精神科医生的
We do not go to psychiatrists.
妈妈, 去寻求帮助又不是做错什么了
Mom, there's nothing wrong with getting help.
Lorelai Gilmore, 你是当真地建议...
Lorelai Gilmore, are you seriously suggesting...
你的父亲去见一个完全陌生的人 然后还谈论他的私生活吗?
that your father go to a complete stranger and talk about his personal life?
很多人都很信赖心理精神科医生的
Lots of people swear by it.
对啊, 心理失常的人. 不正常的人
Yes. Disturbed people. Deviants.
多重人格的人, 可以看到怪事或是听到小狗说话...
People with multiple personalities who see things and hear dogs talking...
自言自语地在街上闲晃 还会舔着停车收费表 妈妈!
and roam the streets talking to themselves and licking parking meters.
接下来呢, 你就会建议我去看精神科医生了
Next thing you know, you'll be suggesting I go to a psychiatrist.
太多巧妙的反驳. 我无法选择
Too many comebacks. I cannot pick.
Richard? 是你吗? 当然是我呀
- Richard? Is that you? - Of course it's me.
Rory, 你在这里. 太好了! 哈罗, Lorelai
Rory, you're here. Wonderful! Hello, Lorelai.
我饿坏了. 晚餐吃些什么?
I am starving. What's for dinner?
晚餐吃些什么? 你是指什么"晚餐吃些什么"?
What's for dinner? What do you mean, what's for dinner?
我认为这个问题已经相当清楚了 但是我会开心地为你改变一下措辞
I thought the question was relatively clear, but I'd be glad to rephrase it for you.
今晚有什么种类的食品 会出现各个不同的盘子里呢?
What sort of food products will appear on various plates this evening?
Richard Gilmore 你气恼地回家, 然后把自己锁在书房♥里整个下午...
You come home in a huff, then you lock yourself in that study all afternoon...
哎呀, 我有很多事情需要思考 非常多的思考
I had a lot of thinking to do. A lot of thinking.
我感激你, 年轻的女士 我很抱歉
- I owe that to you, young lady. - I'm sorry.
你完全不必要道歉 Richard, 什么...
- You should certainly not be sorry. - Richard, what...
放下那个面包卷, 自己解释一下
Put that roll down and explain yourself.
一整个星期 这次整个和Rory一起的经验...
This whole week, this whole experience with Rory...
还有储物柜急救箱... 那是一个非常好的主意, 顺便一提...
and the locker first-aid kit... That is a damn good idea, by the way...
无论学校那些老顽固怎么说
no matter what those yarn-heads at that school of yours say.
无论如何, 这整个星期让我领悟了某件事:
Anyway, this whole week made me realize something:
我不想退休了
I don't want to be retired.
你说什么? 我不喜欢退休
- You what? - I don't like it.
事实上我根本就是痛恨退休 但是, 爸爸...
- I hate it, as a matter of fact. - But, Dad...
退休生活实在太乏味了. 我完全不知道自己能做些什么
It's boring. I have absolutely no idea what to do with myself.
坦白说, 我已经很厌倦试着去找事情 来填满我的空闲时间
Frankly, I am tired of trying to find something to fill up my time.
所以你现在打算怎么做? 我要去工作
- So what are you going to do? - I'm going to work.
你想再回到原来的工作岗位? 上帝呀, 当然不是
- Are you asking for your job back? - God, no.
不是, 不是. 我已经决定了, 我要自己做生意
No, I have decided to go into business for myself.
哇! 啊?
- Wow. - What?
酷! 是很酷, 不是吗?
- Cool. - It is cool, isn't it?
那你打算要做些什么呢? 我还没有确定
- What are you going to do? - I'm not sure yet.
大概会当顾问 也或许会找个合伙人
Perhaps I'll consult, maybe take on a partner.
可能甚至会去教书 什么?
- Maybe I'll even teach. - What?
你没有必要用那种口气说话嘛 抱歉. 什么?
- You don't have to say it like that. - Sorry. What?
我想35年的经验, 绝对让我有资格...
I think 35 years of experience will qualify me...
去你们地方上的商业学院教一、两门课了
to teach a course or two at that local business college of yours.
我的上帝 以后的岁月里, 谁才是老板啊?
My God. It's Who's The Boss? The Later Years.
Richard, 关于这些你是认真的吗? 就像心脏病发作一样的真
- Richard, are you serious about this? - As a heart attack.
很长的时间里, 我没有觉得这么好了. Emily
I haven't felt this good in a very long time, Emily.
我已经乐到晕陶陶了
I have the buzz.
为了这些我要感谢你 很高兴为您效劳
- And I owe it all to you. - Glad to be of service.
Or consult.
所以, 就在附近街角舔停车收费表吧
So, licking a parking meter is just around the corner.
唔, 晚餐真的很棒 祖母的晚餐都很棒的嘛
- Okay, that dinner was good. - All of Grandma's dinners are good.
我知道, 不过这次有面包卷嘛 那些都是棒呆了的面包卷
- I know, but this one had the rolls. - Those were excellent rolls.
可不是吗? 热腾腾的, 还有淋在上面像奶油似的东西
Weren't they? Hot and buttery with that split-top thing.
我想念面包卷 她可以在下个星期做更多的
- I miss the rolls. - She can make more next week.
没关系啦. 我的手提包里有四个 你没有
- That's okay. I got four in my purse. - You do not.
去检查一下嘛
Go ahead and check.
你有没有羞耻心呀?
Have you no shame?
那是谁呀?
Who's that?
Really? How many pages does that make for today?
- You're kidding. - In two days.
哇 我知道
- Wow. - I know.
他没有打电♥话♥, 或是神秘地出现在我的身边 也没有做其他任何的事
He hasn't called or mysteriously appeared by my side or anything.
可能他冷静下来了 我希望如此
- Maybe he's calming down. - I hope so.
今天我竟然有一度很想念他
I actually got a chance to miss him today.
听起来蛮好的 是很好啊
- That sounds good. - It is good.
你想要拿我的手♥机♥打电♥话♥给他吗?
You want to grab my cell phone and call him?
不想. 明天比较好
No. Tomorrow's fine.
你确定吗? 现在还很早 你们两个可以粘着对方一会儿
Are you sure? It's early. You guys could hook up for a little while.
我今天晚上要跟Lane出去逛逛 Lane?
- I'm hanging out with Lane tonight. - Lane?
嗯. 我们有一些很重要的CD要听
Yeah. We have some serious CD listening to do.
我们还没来得及听Elvis Costello全部重新发行的专辑 *注:Elvis Costello英国的音乐家 歌♥手、流行歌♥曲作者
We're way behind on all the Elvis Costello reissues.
我不认为Lane可以在超过9:00外出的
I didn't think Lane could hang out past 9:00.
她妈妈去Woodbury参加一个古董展览 直到星期天才会回来
Her mom's at an antique fair in Woodbury until Sunday.
她的祖母跟她一起 不过她6点就会睡觉了
Her grandmother's staying with her, but she's asleep by 6:00.
所以我们觉得可以很坏的 偷偷溜到Luke的店里去
So we thought we'd be really bad and sneak out to Luke's.
你们要去Luke的店里吗? 可能吧
- You're going to Luke's? - Maybe.
为什么要去Luke的店呢? 我的意思是说, 你已经吃了10个面包卷了
Why go to Luke's? I mean, you just had 10 rolls.
不是我,是你,我甚至不知道我们到底会不会去 只是说有可能啦
No, you did, and I don't even know if we'll go. It's just a maybe.
好吧, 你们两个好好的玩
Okay, you guys have fun.
嗯. 晚点见了
Okay. See you later.
你确定不想打电♥话♥给Dean吗? 不想. 明天会比较好吧
- Sure you don't want to call Dean? - Nope. Tomorrow's fine.
是的. 明天也可以的
Yeah. Tomorrow's fine.
Dean
她喜欢上了Jess, 对吗?
She likes Jess, doesn't she?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表