剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- 清理地毯 - 漆掉粉红色
- Clean the carpet. - Paint the pink.
- 算了 银行旁边那间 - 太多窗了
- Fine, the one next to the bank. - Too many windows.
- 什么? - 六扇窗 全都在一边...
- What? - Six windows, all on one side...
下午3点 我们就坐在烤炉里了
3:00 p. m., we're sitting in an oven.
- 那我们买♥♥窗帘 - 你得帮我挂它们上去
- So we get curtains. - You'll have to help me put them up.
然后我们就可以手拉手 一起庆祝一下了
Then we can hold hands and skip afterwards.
- 不要再说了 - 我不在乎
- Stop saying that. - I don't care.
- 挑你想要的那间吧 - 我不能自己拿主意
- Pick whichever one you want. - I'm not picking by myself.
- 是你想搬的 - 那你是喜欢我们现在住的这样子了 ?
- You want to move. - So you like living the way we do.
- 我没问题 - 没空间 没隐私?
- Fine by me. - No space, no privacy?
我有很多私人空间
I got plenty of privacy.
因为我在黑漆漆的楼下 看那两英寸的电视
Because I'm downstairs in the dark watching a two-inch TV.
- 是你有问题 你要这样的 - Jess 别这样
- You have a problem, you make the choice. - Jess, come on.
- 我得走了 - 我们还有3个地方要看
- I have to go. - We got three more places.
20分钟后我要到Lorelai家 你不记得了?
I'm supposed to be at Lorelai's in 20 minutes, remember?
- 是哦 - 如果你想我出尔反尔的话 我无所谓
- Yeah. - If you want me to bail on her, fine.
- 不 你去 我去看那几间 - 好主意
- No, you go. I'll look at the places. - Good idea.
我会照几张相 到时你可以看看
I'll take some Polaroids, and you can look at them later.
照张相 或者画张画 随你喜欢
Take a Polaroid, paint a still picture, whatever you want.
Jess 别这样
Jess, come on.
没人问我想不想来Stars Hollow 但我还是来了
Nobody asked me if I wanted to move to Stars Hollow, but I'm here.
你想选哪就选哪 我也会去那儿的
Pick whatever place you want, and I'll be there, too.
- 妈妈? - 过来
- Mom? - Come here.
- 来了 怎么了? - 坐
- I'm here. What's the matter? - Sit.
好了 应该可以了
Okay, that should do it.
- 可以什么? - 等等
- Do what? - Wait.
- 我们在等什么? - 给点耐性 蚱蜢
- What are we waiting for? - Patience, grasshopper.
- 快了吗? - 很快了
- Are we close? - Very close.
就快了
Getting closer.
- 我该去拿薯条吗? - 准备好了吗?
- Should I get chips? - Ready?
这钟在发出猪的呼噜声耶
The clock is grunting.
这是艺术CD闹钟收音机 它能让你在...
This is a state-of-the-art CD clock radio that enables you to wake up to...
- 你选择的动物叫声中醒来 - 太棒了
- the barnyard animal of your choice. - That is great.
我选了哼哼猪
I have selected the Perky Piggies.
你可以选嘻嘻鸡或者大笨羊
You might choose the Cheery Chickens or the Goofy Goats.
我就是想和农场那么近
This is as close to a farm as I wanna get.
阿门 修女朋友
Amen, sister friend.
我去开门
I'll get it.
- 嘿 - 给
- Hey. - Here.
- Shags?(注:一摇滚乐队) - 相信我
- The Shags? - Trust me.
好的 你很准时
Okay. You're very punctual.
要么来这儿要么去和Luke看♥房♥♥子
It was this or continue apartment hunting with Luke.
- 你要搬了? - 不知道
- You're moving? - I don't know.
Luke昨晚疯了
Luke flipped out last night.
接着 他就把我拽着 满镇子跑地量面♥积♥
Next thing I know, he's dragging me all over town, measuring square footage.
- 真疯狂 - 一间新房♥子也许会好些
- It's crazy. - A new place might be nice.
更大些 也许你会有自己的房♥间了
More space. Maybe you'll get your own room.
- 你换发型了? - 什么?
- You changed your hair. - What?
- 你头发看起来不同了 - 你不喜欢Segue(注:一乐队)?
- Your hair looks different. - Segue's not your thing?
- 是吗? - 不 只是我常这样弄头发
- Is it? - No, I wear it like this a lot.
- 怎么了? - 只是看上去不同了
- Why? - Just looks different.
变得不好看?
Bad different?
鸭子 !
Ducks!
我们刚买♥♥了个新闹钟
We just got a new alarm clock.
我打赌我已经知道明天 Srars Hollow报纸的头条了
Bet I know the lead story in tomorrow's Stars Hollow Gazette.
你听到鸭子叫了吗?
Did you hear the ducks?
太有意思了 Jess 你来了
'Cause they are great. Jess, you're here.
好极了
Terrific.
你要进来坐坐吗?
Would you like to come in?
是阿 进来吧
Yeah. Come on in.
不好意思 我只是因为那小鸭子 有点兴奋过头了
Sorry, I was just so excited about the ducks that...
要喝点什么吗?
Do you want something to drink?
你来得刚好 我们昨天去购物了 而且...
You have good timing, 'cause we shopped yesterday, and in addition to...
除了买♥♥了一套美宝莲的 清爽型睫毛染色油
a case of Maybelline Fresh Lash mascara...
我还买♥♥了些有柠檬的怪可乐
I also bought some of that new freaky Coke with the lemon in it.
很过瘾的哦
It's very addictive.
- 你可以坐下的 - 不用了 谢谢
- You can sit, you know. - No, thanks.
- Jess 有什么新闻? - 没什么
- Jess, what's new? - Not much.
Jess和Luke在找房♥子搬
Jess and Luke are looking for an apartment.
- 看到什么好房♥了吗? - 还没
- You guys see anything good yet? - Nope.
你知道 在桃子街那边有很不错的房♥子
You know, there's some really cool places over on Peach.
或者在李子街 桔子街
Or on Plum.
Orange.
基本上 那些以水果命名的街都挺不错的
Basically, any of your fruit-named streets are pretty nice.
好了 我想你应该开始工作了
Okay, I guess you should get started.
就在外面有一把梯子 走廊那儿有些桶和手套什么的
There's a ladder right out front and some buckets and gloves and stuff on the porch.
如果你需要其它什么东西 尽管自己找找吧
If you need anything else just walk against the wind.
来吧 我带你去
Come on. I'll show you.
- 我在努力尝试了 - 继续保持
- I'm trying. - Keep it up.
- 提问 - 什么 ?
- Question. - Yes?
你过来我家 看起来已经 对英语掌握得不错了
You come over. You seem to have a very firm grasp of the English language.
你能用一些有两个或 两个以上音节的词语...
You put together several full sentences using a couple of words that...
连起几个完整的句子 然后我妈来了
contain two or more syllables. And then my mother appears.
突然间 我们需要你头顶的想法泡泡 (突然间 我们需要仔细琢磨)
Suddenly, we need a thought bubble over your head...
才能理解你在想什么 为什么?
to understand what you're thinking. Why?
语言这东西来得快去得也快
The verbal thing comes and goes.
如果你能试着和我妈相处的话 我会很感激的
I would appreciate it if you would try to get along with my mom.
- 我拿了那可乐 - 我知道
- I took the Coke. - I know.
尽管我觉得把柠檬放到可乐里有点神经 但我还是拿了
I think it's a little crazy to put lemon in Coke, but I took it anyhow.
- 别说了 - 凶巴巴的
- Stop it. - Stern face.
我为你冒险...
I went out on a limb for you...
去让我妈妈尽量往好的方面想你
trying to get my mom to give you the benefit of the doubt.
我觉得对我妈友善点 不会对你有什么伤害
I don't think it would hurt you to try to be nice.
为什么?
Why?
因为她是我妈妈 也是Luke的朋友
Because she's my mom, and she's a friend of Luke's.
- 所以? - 你说 所以 是什么意思?
- So? - What do you mean 'so'?
因为她是你妈妈或是Luke的朋友 不代表我要和她做朋友
Because she's your mom or Luke's friend doesn't mean I have to get along with her.
我妈妈是个好人 她也是我最好的朋友
My mother is a great person. She's also my best friend in the world.
所以如果你有一点点在乎我 你应该考虑对她稍微好一点
So if you care about me at all, you will consider that and be mildly polite to her.
什么令你觉得我在乎你?
What makes you think I care about you?
我不是指那种在乎
I don't mean care, like 'care. '
我是说如果你有一点点喜欢我... 不是那种喜欢
I mean if you like me at all... Not 'like,' like.
我只是说 如果你有一点点觉得我是...
I just meant that if you think of me remotely...
那种你可以偶尔和 她聊聊天的人的话...
as the sort of person that you could occasionally stand to talk to...
那你就会试着和我妈妈相处
then you will try to get along with my mom.
好啊
Okay.
我不能保证一定有用 但我会试试
I can't guarantee that it'll work, but I'll try.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我该开始工作了
I should probably get to work.
好的 打扰了 开始干吧
Right. Sorry. Go ahead.
- " 继承风 " 75美分 - 棒极了
- Inherit the Wind. Seventy-five cents. - Great.
这儿有一本Rilke(注:德国诗人)的 " 一位年轻诗人的信件"
Here's a copy of Rilke's Letters to a Young Poet...
尽管我已经有了一本 但那是硬皮的
which I already have, but in hardback.
这本是软皮的 放在衣袋里刚刚好 而且只是1美元
This is a paperback. It fits perfectly in a coat pocket, and it's only $1.
- 有什么意见吗? - 知道了
- Opinions? - Get it.
- 你觉得闷了 ? - 没事
- You look bored. - I'm fine.
你真的不想去看看 他们有些东西很棒的啊
Sure you don't want to look? They have great stuff.
- 我看过了 - 五分钟
- I looked. - For five minutes.
不 我看了20分钟 然后我不看了...
No, I looked for 20 minutes, and then I stopped...
而你接着看了2个小时
and you continued for another two hours.
没那么久
It has not been that long.
- 对不起 - 没什么
- 我们走吧 - 你看完了 ?
- Sorry. - No big deal.
- Let's go. - Are you done?
- 我看够了 - 你没看够
- I've looked enough. - You're not done.
我看够了 真的 我们走吧
I'm fine, really. Let's go.
别这样 你还想看的 我了解你
Stop it. You want to keep looking. I know you.
不 我想和你随便逛逛
No, I want to hang out with you.
- 你确定? - 嗯
- Are you sure? - Yes.
我去付款 然后我们就可以走了
I'll just pay for these, and then we can go.
我想我们可以再去看一次魔戒
I thought we could go see The Lord of the Rings again.
- 好 - 怎么?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表