剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
-今天的菜怎么样? -好吃
- How's the meal? - Tasty.
很好吃 新厨师?
Very tasty. New cook?
没错 她叫Marisella 给我们弄了好些...
Yes, Marisella. She's introduced us to some wonderful dishes...
她本国的风味特色菜
so charmingly specific to her native country.
-她是哪国人 -墨西哥附近一个小国
- What country is she from? - A little one, next to Mexico.
-讲解得多详尽啊 -外公不在这太可惜了
- How charmingly specific. - Too bad Grandpa's not here.
-他喜欢吃些稀奇古怪的东西 -今晚他又跑哪吃去了?
- He likes weird food. - Where's he eating his weird food tonight?
-阿根廷? 摩洛哥? -阿克伦城
- Argentina? Morocco? - Akron.
-俄亥俄州那个? -没错
- Ohio? - Yes.
- 胡说 - 我不会出去的 [注:get out of here既有“胡说”也有“离开这里”的意思]
- Get out of here. - I will not 'get out of here. '
哦 我不是说要你出去的那个意思
No, I didn't mean really get out of here.
-外公为什么去阿克伦城? -我不知道
- Why is Grandpa in Akron? - I don't know.
这只是个表达方式
It was just a saying.
他被派去协助当地办事处处理个问题
They sent him to deal with a problem with their local office.
就像说"救我"或者"把我从这里弄出去"一样
A saying, like 'save me,' or 'get me out of here. '
你需不需要一面镜子
Would you like a mirror in front of you...
好让你说话的时候也能看见自己的脸
so you can see yourself during this conversation.
-对不起 说到爸爸在阿克伦城了 -没错
- Sorry. Dad's in Akron. - Yes.
那里的生活条件太差了 昨晚他还不得不在咖啡馆里吃饭
The amenities are atrociously lacking. He had to eat at a coffee shop last night.
太委屈他了 他现在很凄惨
The whole thing's insulting. He's miserable.
-我不想他那么凄惨 -我也一样
- I hate that he's miserable. - So do I.
-我们该为他干些什么 -同意
- We ought to do something. - Yes, I agree.
警报 警报
Warning, warning.
你同意就太好了 我想到个让他高兴的好办法
I'm glad you said that. I thought of a wonderful way to cheer him up.
-太棒了 什么办法 -危险警报 危险警报 [注:Danger,Will Robinson是美国电视剧Lost in space里的台词,开玩笑地指出有陷阱]
- Cool. What? - Danger, Will Robinson, danger!
为他的书房♥画张你的油画肖像
An oil portrait of you for his study.
-油画肖像? -我警告过你了 祝好运
- An oil portrait? - I tried. Have fun.
把它挂在壁炉台上方 他一定很喜欢
It could hang right over his mantel. He'd just love it.
听起来还可以
I guess that would be okay.
-妈妈 求你别叫她干这事 -她已经答应我了
- Mom, please don't make her do this. - She just said she would.
行 那别让她坐着让人画 照着照片画就行
Fine, but don't make her sit and pose for it. Paint it from a photo.
-相片? 商场里的小摊才这么干 -没关系 我坐着不动就是了
- A photo? That's what they do at malls. - I'll sit. It's fine.
你自己的经历不愉快不代表Rory也会这样
Just because your experience was bad doesn't mean Rory's has to be.
-你也画过肖像吗 我怎么没见过 -那些画从没画完过
- What portrait? I haven't seen this. - They never finished.
三个画家试过给她画 三个都中途罢♥工♥了
Three painters started, and they all three quit.
-为什么? -她一直阴沉着脸
- Why did they quit? - She wouldn't stop scowling.
我是想制♥造♥Billy Idol的效果 [注:Billy Idol,70年代庞克叛逆小子的代表人物,总是掛着不屑的表情]
I was going for a Billy Idol thing.
其中一个意大利画家差点神经崩溃了
The one from Italy had some sort of breakdown.
凡高神经崩溃后多有才华 那家伙该谢我
It didn't hurt Van Gogh. The guy should thank me.
一年后 我看见他在翻我们家的可回收垃圾箱
A year later, I swear I saw him rummaging through our recyclables.
我乐意坐着给人画 如果为了外公高兴 这没什么大不了的
Well, I'm happy to sit. If it's for Grandpa, why not?
太好了 我明天就着手安排这事
Wonderful. I'll set it up first thing in the morning.
如果你想学 我可以教你模仿Billy Idol
If you want, I can teach you the Billy Idol.
大多人学他都是注重嘴唇上的功夫 其实眼神也很重要
Most people focus on the lip thing, but the eyes are just as important...
那么 你和Sookie要做的第一件事情是建立一个公♥司♥
So, first thing you and Sookie would do is incorporate.
哇 听起来好伟大
Wow. Sounds so bigtime.
还好 你们就是个独♥立♥的营业单位了
Not really. It just means you're a single business entity.
你既是股东也是主管
You'll both be officers and shareholders...
还要给公♥司♥起个名字
and you'll get to make up a name for your company.
我最不擅长起名字了
I'm terrible at coming up with names.
Rory和我刚买♥♥到房♥子时想给它起个名
When we first bought our house, Rory and I wanted to name it.
像Jefferson就叫他的房♥子Moticello
Like Jefferson named his place Monticello...
但我们能想到的名字只有"狗窝"
but we could only come up with 'The Crap Shack. '
-不错啊 -要咖啡吗
- Nice. - Coffee?
好的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
-你还好吗 Jess -我又没流血什么的
- How are you, Jess? - I'm not bleeding or anything.
那么今天是个好日子咯
Then it's gonna be a good day.
-7:45了 -那又怎样?
- 7:45. - So?
你是想我去上学 还是要公然藐视童工法
You want me to go to school, or you want to openly defy child-labor laws?
去吧
Go.
别惹麻烦
Stay out of trouble.
看来我得取消盐沼飙车的计划了
I guess I'll call off the chickie run at the salt flats.
-快滚 -哇 爱意真浓啊
- Out! - Wow. So much love.
你们挑好旅馆的地址了吗
Do you guys have a site in mind for the inn?
-挑好了 -太好了 在哪
- Yes. - Great. Where?
你见过它的照片了 Rachel地♥产♥
You've seen pictures of it. The Rachel property.
哦 对
Right.
-对不起 -没关系
- Sorry. - It's okay.
Rachel给它照了相 我们才注意到这块地
Rachel took the pictures, and the pictures kind of got us into the place.
所以我们就叫它Rachel地♥产♥
So we started calling it the Rachel property...
因为听起来像回事 然后就叫习惯了
because it made sense, and then it became a habit.
现在 出于对你的尊重 我不会再这样叫它了
Now, out of respect for you, I'm gonna stop using her name...
我会另想个名字的 看看 "狗窝"已经有房♥先用了
and think of another name to call it. Let's see. 'The Crap Shack' is taken.
没关系的 你想怎么叫都行
It's okay. Call it what you want.
谁教你这些商业知识的 你老爸?
Who taught you about all this business stuff? Your dad?
到我长到比我爸高时 他才有了第一个支票户头
My dad didn't have a checking account till I got taller than he was.
他用现金买♥♥的这地 房♥子还是自己亲手建的
He bought this land with cash, built this place himself.
他没有记帐员 没会计 什么都没有
Didn't have a bookkeeper, accountant, or anything.
这么说没有人给你指路咯
So you had no one showing you the ropes.
我想我得自己去摸索 如果注定要失败那也没办法
I figured I had to dive in on my own, fail if that's my destiny...
-不去理会那些专家说什么 -这也是我的人生哲学 丝毫不差
- and forget what the experts say. - That is exactly my philosophy. Exactly.
除了...我是要和Sookie两人一起摸索
Except I'm not on my own, I'm diving in with Sookie.
还有失败两字不在我的字典里
And failure is not even a choice of destinies.
而且我咨♥询♥了所有愿意听我说话的专家的意见
And I'm consulting any expert who will listen to me.
除了这些 其它丝毫不差
Otherwise, it's identical.
我得走了 你要报销这顿饭吗
I should be getting going. You gonna write this meal off?
-为什么? -这是谈生意的饭局啊
- Why? - We talked business.
你得开始培养商业头脑了
You gotta be thinking about these things.
不 我的意思是 "为什么?又不是我付钱"
No, I mean, 'Why? I'm not paying for it. '
-没错 -你会成功的
- Exactly. - You're gonna do fine.
不能太花里胡哨
It shouldn't be too flashy.
有历史意义的怎么样 像"Paul Revere" [注:Paul Revere是个革命英雄]
How about something historical, like 'The Paul Revere'?
-这名字行得通 -什么行得通?
- That could work. - What could work?
我们在给旅馆起名字呢
We're thinking up names for the inn.
如果想要简单点的 "乡村玫瑰"怎么样
If you want simple, something like 'The Country Rose. '
挺不错啊
That's pretty good.
我们可以在门前小道上种各种颜色的玫瑰
We could line the front path with multicolored roses.
"山谷边的旅馆"也不错
Or 'The Inn by the Hollow. '
-就是长了点 -但挺好听
- Kind of long. - But nice.
"钱坑"怎么样 或者"户外厕所" 挺跟国际接轨
How about 'The Money Pit'? Or 'The Outhouse'? Go international.
回你的洞去吧
Go back in your hole.
或者"走向倒闭的旅馆" 有点长 但挺好听
Or 'The Inn Heading for Bankruptcy'? Kind of long, but nice.
无梦想的人总想浇熄别人的梦想
You who have no dreams, rain on those who do.
我是为了你们好 你们这样做太冒险了
I say this because I care about you. It's risky, what you are doing.
大部分新生意都在两年内倒闭
Most new businesses go down within two years.
我说 如果我们两年后倒闭了
I say if we go down after two years...
这也将是人生中最精彩的两年
it'll be the most exciting two years of our lives.
-同意 碌碌无为最难熬了! -好吧 盲目前行去吧
- Same here. Boredom stinks! - Fine. Proceed blindly.
这是十分钟前送到的
This came in 10 minutes ago.
它与独♥立♥旅馆无关
It does not involve The Independence Inn.
所以 递送它不在我的工作职责范围内...
Therefore, delivering it was beyond my official obligations...
所以 我今天的中饭休息时间要延长
so I am taking an extra-long lunch break.
他还真是实在啊
He's so genuine.
-噢 天啊 -怎么了?
- Oh, my God. - What?
这是Rachel地♥产♥的调查结果 猜猜谁是它的主人
It's the title search for the Rachel property. Guess who owns it?
别告诉我是那混♥蛋♥Donald Trump [注:Donald Trump,美国纽约知名房♥地♥产♥商 著名真人秀<飞黄腾达>(学徒)也是他策划的]
Tell me it's not that bastard Donald Trump.
-是Fran -Westin面包店那个Fran吗?
- Fran. - Fran from Westin Bakery?
亲切可爱的Fran 做蛋糕的女士
Sweet little Fran, the cupcake lady.
而不是抽着雪茄做肮脏交易的城市骗子
Not some cigar-chomping, dirty-dealing city slicker.
太好了 嘿 "乡村骗子" 多可爱的名字
That's good. Hey, 'The Country Slicker. ' Funny name, cutesy idea.
-有点过了头 -没错 太过头了
- It's a little much. - It's way too much.
-我去打电♥话♥给Fran -"Fran的老地方"
- I'll call Fran. - 'Fran's Old Place. '
就像Ruth的Chris牛排餐馆一样
It'll be like Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.
大家都会猜想Fran是谁
People will be trying to figure out who Fran is.
或者"潮流旅馆" 潮流先锋专用的旅馆
Or 'The In Inn' It's an inn that's in with the in-crowd.
-我去那边歇着 -去吧 宝贝
- I'm gonna go sit down. - Do that, sweetie.
宝贝 对不起 我是迟过了头 还是只迟了一点?
Honey, I am so sorry. Am I late-late, or just late?
我已吃了两个萝卜蛋糕和一个莱姆球
Two pieces of carrot cake and a rum ball.
对不起 我也不想迟到的
I'm so sorry. I swear, I meant to be on time.
我刚才在给今晚的甜品做覆盆子糖浆时 忽然想到:
I was prepping the raspberry glaze for tonight's dessert, and it struck me:
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表