剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
吉尔莫女孩前情回顾
Previously on Gilmore girls:
Luke是个好人
Luke is a great guy.
他很特别
He's very special.
你能拥有他真是太幸运了
You're incredibly lucky to have him.
你和他上♥床♥了吗 ?
Are you sleeping with him?
什么 ?
Excuse me?
- 我得走了 - 能给我你的号♥码吗 ?
- I have to go. - Can I get your number?
我姓Kim 我们是Stars Hollow唯一姓Kim的
Last name's Kim. We're the only ones in Stars Hollow.
我刚把我的电♥话♥给了一个即将成为医生的韩国人
I just gave my number to a potential Korean doctor.
你一点都不了解我或我的生活 或者我妈妈 或者Luke
You don't know anything about me, or my life, or my mom, or Luke.
所以你能不能找别人做道德评论 ?
So why don't you Dr. Laura someone else?
我要进门了 离我的冰箱远点
I'm going inside. Stay out of my fridge.
- 喂 - 别挂电♥话♥
- Hello. - Hold on.
- Henry? - 在
- Henry? - Here.
- Lane? - 在
- Lane? - Here.
好的 等下和你们聊
Okay, talk to you later.
Rory 你好吗 ?
Rory, how are you?
我很好 你呢 ?
I'm good. How're you doing?
- Jackson ? - 怎么了 ?
- Jackson? - What?
你愿意找时间出来和我 ...
Would you like to go to dinner sometime...
吃晚饭吗 ?
with me?
好的
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那孩子比想像中的难弄多了
That kid is more screwed up than you think he is.
你在说什么 ?
What are you talking about?
离我远点 伙计 我不想打你
Get off me, man, I'm not fighting you.
Jess 停下
Jess, knock it off man.
你到底怎么了 ?
What the hell is your problem?
没什么
Nothing.
- 我还没有准备好结婚 - 好吧
- I'm not ready for marriage. - Okay.
但是 我很想搬进来
However, I'd be willing to move in.
- 搬到哪 ? - 搬到你那去
- Move in where? - Move in with you.
Jackson 你真调皮
Jackson, you're hilarious.
你偷拿了我的书
You stole my book.
我只是想在书页边的空白处加些注解
I just wanted to put some notes in the margins.
- 你以前就看过了 ? - 大约40次
- You've read this before. - About 40 times.
我以为你不爱读书
I thought said you didn't read much.
- 晚安 Rogy - 晚安Dodger
- Good night, Rory. - Good night, Dodger.
- Dodger? - 自己猜
- Dodger? - Figure it out.
《雾都孤儿》
Oliver Twist.
我决定为了William Holden而自救
I've decided I'm saving myself for William Holden.
在左区很不错
It's nice out here in left field.
" 日落大道 "昨晚上映了
Sunset Boulevard was on last night.
我认识他好多年了 Sabrina 17战俘营
I've known him for years, Sabrina, Stalag 17...
- 但是 昨晚 奇怪的事发生了 - 我来说
- yet, last night, something snapped. - I'll say.
- 是猴子那场戏 - 你知道他死了 ?
- It was the monkey scene. - You know he's dead?
- 猴子 ? - William Holden
- The monkey? - William Holden.
每段良好的关系都会有它的障碍
Every great relationship has its obstacles.
如果你没有和Andy Hardy约会就会了解
You'd know if you weren't dating Andy Hardy.
- 这个怎么样 ? - 不好
- This one? - No.
- 为什么 ? - 太大了 让人浮想
- Why? - It's too big. It raises expectations.
好像有自家做的午餐在里面 ?
Like there's a home-cooked lunch in there?
而不是我们冰箱里剩下的东西?对
Instead of the leftovers in our refrigerator? Exactly.
好吧 还是看原来那堆吧
Okay. Going back on the pile now.
做的很精巧 不是吗 ?
It's quaint, isn't it?
女人做漂亮的午餐篮 男人在它身上竞价
The women make a nice lunch basket, the men bid on it...
然后地球就反转
and the world rotates backwards on its axis.
我觉得很有意思
I think it's fun.
那是因为你有一个可爱的男生愿意买♥♥你的篮子
That's because you have a pretty boy to bid on your basket.
- 是的 - 你有让他先吃点午餐吗 ?
- Yes, I do. - Did you tell him to eat lunch first?
我爱他 当然 我要到后面看看
I love him. Of course. I'm gonna look in the back.
好的 我到前面
All right, I'll hit the front.
Patty 来买♥♥篮子 ?
Patty, shopping for baskets?
- 拜托 我几周前就买♥♥过篮子了 - 你总是未雨绸缪
- Please. I bought my basket weeks ago. - Always prepared.
我又有欲望了
I'm getting that itch again.
不 Patty 你并不是真的想要另一个丈夫
No, Patty. You don't actually need another husband.
需要 ?不 但是渴望 ? 这是不一样的
Need? No. But want? That's a different story.
听着 亲爱的 你有一块钱零钱吗 ?
Listen, darling, do you happen to have change for $1?
- 应该有 - 我不知道我的硬币到哪去了
- I think so. - I don't know where my quarters go.
- 在某个男人的内♥裤♥里 我希望 - 不 二角五分硬币会伤人的
- Down some guy's G-string, I expect. - No. A quarter would be insulting.
- 给你 - 哦 真是非常感谢 ...
- Here you go. - Oh, thank you so...
- 我来捡 - 不 让我来
- I got it. - No, that's okay.
这是我的照片
This is a picture of me.
- 是吗 ? - 是的
- It is? - Yeah.
- 你为什么会有我的照片 ? - 恩 这张照片很漂亮
- Why do you have a picture of me? - Well, it's a very nice picture.
谢谢 为什么你会有一张我的漂亮的照片?
Thank you. Why do you have a very nice picture of me?
- 我跟踪你? - 或者 ?
- I'm a stalker? - Or?
或者在我每天的行程中
Or when, in my daily travels...
- 我碰到一个极好的单身汉 ... - 哦 天
- I run across a nice, single guy... - Oh, God!
我希望有个直观的东西可以 展现我为你塑造的美好形象
I like to have a visual aid to help me with the wonderful buildup I give you.
感谢你的关心 但是我不需要你帮我安排
I appreciate the gesture, but I don't need you to set me up.
像你这么漂亮的女人 只有好男人才配得上
You're such a beautiful girl, and you deserve a nice guy.
我会有好男人的 但是请让我自己去找 好吗?
I'll have a nice guy, but let me find him, okay?
但是你不擅长寻找
But you're no good at finding him.
- Patty! - 好吧
- Patty. - All right.
谢谢 这个我留着 如果你不介意
Thank you. I'll keep this, if you don't mind.
顽固的女孩
Stubborn girl.
不要那个
Not that one.
- 你对篮子没有发言权 - 我得在它身上竞价
- You get no say in the basket. - I have to bid on it.
你得把里面的东西都吃掉 而且对那个也没有发言权
And you have to eat what's inside, and get no say on that either.
- 嘿 - 恩?
- Hey. - Yeah?
- Taylor在我后面吗? - 没有
- Is Taylor behind me? - No.
怎么了 Taylor ?
What, Taylor?
- Jess - 抱歉 我闯进来了
- Jess. - Sorry to intrude.
那干嘛要来 ?
Why did you?
你们正好在强力胶前面 ...
You're having a vertical From Here To Eternity moment...
上演 " 红粉忠魂未了情 "
right in front of the super glue.
并不是说那不是一个合适的地方 不过 ...
Not that that's not an appropriate place, but...
- 给你胶水 - 谢谢 像平时一样
- Here's your glue. - Thanks. As you were.
- 我真讨厌那个家伙 - 他什么都没做
- I really hate that guy. - He didn't do anything.
他在这 他在喘气 这就足够了
He's here, he's breathing. That's enough.
- 我希望你们两个能和好 - 为什么 ?
- I wish you two could start over. - Why?
他住在这 我们会遇到他的 你们上同一家学校 这样会好些
He lives here. We run into him. He goes to your school. It would be easier.
- 我觉讨厌他没什么问题 - 我觉得这是在浪费精力
- I'm fine with the whole hating him thing. - I think it's a waste of energy.
- 我精力充沛 - 好吧 随便你
- I'll have a PowerBar. - Fine. Forget it.
恩 我应该回去工作了 我们今晚继续 ?
So, I should probably get back to work. We still on for tonight?
- 我不知道 我可能在烤面包 - 我7点来接你
- I don't know. I might be baking. - I'll pick you up at 7:00.
- 拿那个 它很好也很小巧 - 再见
- Get that one. It's nice and small. - Bye.
- 天呐 - 对不起
- God! - Sorry.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Two-for-one sale.
独♥立♥旅馆 我是Lorelai
Independence Inn. Lorelai speaking.
当然 你要预定哪天 ?
Sure. What dates are you looking at?
稍等
Hold on one sec.
你想要特大号♥还是大号♥的床 ? 你可以自己选择
Would you like a king or a queen-size bed? You have your choice.
我这儿有一间有张特大号♥床的房♥间 和一间有两张大号♥床的房♥间
I've got a room with the king-size and a room with two queens.
那么 你觉得到那时你能决定了吗 ?
Well, do you think you'll make up by then?
恩 ! 我会订那间两张大号♥床的房♥间
Yikes! I would take the room with the two queens.
哦 天哪 对不起 不 没什么 没什么问题
Oh, God! Sorry. No, nothing. Nothing's wrong.
一切都...是的 很好
Everything's... Yes, great.
你确定后回我电♥话♥吧 好的 谢谢
Call me back when you know. Okay. Thank you.
哦 Patty没有告诉我 就给我找了个男人
So, Patty has taken it upon herself to find me a man.
- 真的吗 ? - 是的
- Really? - Yes.
我手里有前3名的简历和照片
In my hand I have the pictures and resumes of the top three contenders.
- 有好的吗 ? - 没有
- Anyone good? - No.
其中二个壮得象牛 真让我觉得丢脸
Two of them have run with the bulls. This is humiliating.
我能自己找到Mr.right!
I can find my own man.
- 她只是爱你 - 是的 但是 你知道 ...
- She just loves you. - Yeah, but, you know...
- Jackson 不要看 ! 遮住你眼睛
- Sookie? L... - Jackson, don't look! Cover your eyes!
好的 对不起 那么现在 我♥干♥吗要这么做?
Okay, I'm sorry. Now, why am I doing this?
因为我正在为野餐烤蛋糕 这应该是个惊喜
Because I'm baking for the picnic, and it's supposed to be a surprise.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表