剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- What was that? - What?
就是你说的那个故事.
That. The story. The save.
你帮我一个大忙. 你为什么会那么做?
You helped me. Why would you do that?
我也不知道. 我是突然想出来的
I don't know. It just came out.
你根本就不知道你做了什么 这没什么大不了的
- You have no idea what you did. - It was no big deal.
不, 这很重要. 真的非常重要
No, it was a very big deal. It was a huge deal.
你今晚帮了我这个大忙 所以我欠你一份情
You helped me tonight when you didn't want to, so I owed you.
谢谢你 不用客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
好啦, 现在我要把你独处的夜晚还给你咯
Okay, I'll let you get back to your alone night.
你应该留下来的
You should stay.
留下来? 嗯
- Stay? - Yeah.
我们可以一起呆一会 也许还可以看看电视
We could hang out, maybe watch some TV.
如果你不想开车回去 可以在我家过夜
You can spend the night if you don't want to drive back.
过夜? 就跟睡衣派对那样? 是啊
- Spend the night? Like a slumber party? - Sort of.
是因为我为了你跟Dean说谎, 你才准备做这些的, 是不是?
You're doing this 'cause I lied to Dean for you, right?
我会这么做只因为你做了朋友会做的事
I'm doing this because it's what you do with friends.
我们是朋友吗?
We're friends?
我无法精确的为我们的关系下定义
I'm not sure if there's an exact definition for what we are...
但我想我们肯定是属于朋友范围内的
but I do think it falls somewhere in the bizarro friends-ish realm.
留下来吧 好吧
- Come on, stay. - Okay.
但如果你以为你做了这些, 就可以冻牢我的内衣的话, 我会杀了你
But if you're doing all this so you can freeze my bra, I'll kill you.
真是适时的提醒
Duly noted.
不是因为这是我吃过的最好吃的牛排
This is either the greatest steak I've ever eaten...
也不是因为我太饿, 而是我精神错乱了
or I'm so hungry, I'm delirious.
帮个忙, 把辣根酱递过来给我
Pass the horseradish, please.
我从来都不知道你会吃辣的
I never knew you were a spicy girl.
相信我, 我会控制好自己的
Believe me, I can handle my heat.
当我们新婚时的那个夏天
One summer when we were first married...
我和你♥爸♥爸在泰国的一个度假村度蜜月
your father and I stayed in this village in Thailand...
我们在那里住了两个星期 吃的都是超级辣的辣椒
where we spent two weeks eating viciously hot chilies...
然后就去裸泳 别说了. 妈妈
- and skinny-dipping. - Stop, Mom.
吃完那些辣死人的东西后, 根本就没办法穿着衣服
You couldn't put your clothes on after eating those.
别说了. 我个人比较喜欢父母传统一些
Stop it! I like to think of parents the old-fashioned way.
睡在不同的房♥间里
In separate bedrooms.
现在到了晚上我最喜欢的时段了
And now it's time for my favorite part of the evening:
让我们向董事会的主席致敬
Our salute to the Chairman of the Board.
我真的希望那不是指"厌烦"
I sure hope that's not B-O-R-E-D.
妈妈? 嗯?
- Mom? - Yes?
还记不记得那个"没有盯着你看"的男人?
Remember the man who wasn't staring at you?
他本来就没有盯着我看
He wasn't staring at me.
好吧. 他没有盯着你看, 不过他现在走过来了 什么?
- Okay. Well, he's coming over. - What?
抱歉. 希望我没有打扰到两位
Excuse me. I hope I'm not interrupting.
我无法不注意你们, 因为两位比这里其它的人玩得都开心
I couldn't help but notice that you two are having more fun than anyone here.
对. 的确是的 很好
- That's true. We are. - Well, good.
我真是来对了地方. 嗨, 我是Chad
I've come to the right place. Hi, I'm Chad.
嘿, Chad. 我是Lorelai 这位是我母亲Emily
Hi, Chad. I'm Lorelai. This is my mother, Emily.
你的母亲?
Your mother?
假如你下一句想说, "你还没有大到...
If your next words are, 'You can't possibly be old enough...
足以当她妈妈的年龄吧?" 我会让你的身体受到严重的创伤
'to be her mother,' I'll have to cause you severe physical pain.
Emily, 你同意这个极端的见解吗?
Emily, do you share this rather extreme opinion?
我想我还是置身事外比较好
I think I'll stay out of it.
如果是那样的话, 我想说的是你们看来更像一对姐妹
In that case, let me just say that I think you look more like sisters...
而不是一对母女. 我来这里是让自己稍微变化一下
than mother and daughter. I went for a variation.
这次我真的爱莫能助了
I'll let it slide this time.
你们是本地人还是来这里游玩的? 来这里游玩的
- You two local or just visiting? - Visiting.
我妈是Hartford的人, 而我是... Hartford? 很不错的一个城市
- Mom's from Hartford, and I'm from... - Hartford? Great town.
那里是个新旧融合的好地方
Little of the old, little of the new.
你喜欢住在那个地方吗? 我喜欢
- You like living there? - Yes, I do.
你呢? 你住在哪里? 这里
- And how about you? Where do you live? - Here.
就是这里, 我指的是在这个酒吧的凳子上
By here, I mean this very bar stool.
也就是说你的一生全都在酒吧里度过的
Admitting right off the bat that you spend your life in a bar.
你发现这种生活方式会给人极深的印象吗?
Do you find that people are impressed by that?
直到目前为止
Until now.
我很喜欢这首歌♥
I love this song.
这是支非常适合跳舞的曲子 的确是的
- It's a great song for dancing. - Yes, it is.
带我离开这里好吗? 我想他是想邀请你跳舞
- Help me out here, will you? - I think he's asking you to dance.
什么? 不要, 我不会跳舞
What? No, I couldn't.
传说中你非常喜欢这支歌♥的
Rumor has it you love this song.
是很喜欢, 但我不跳舞的
Yes, but I don't dance.
来吧, 我才不信呢
Come on, I can't believe that.
我不能让我女儿一个人待在这里 没关系啦
- I shouldn't leave my daughter alone. - That's okay.
会有其它人来照顾我的
The sitter will be here soon.
我是很认真的. 你应该去请别人跳舞
I'm serious. You should ask someone else.
你们这样做,是因为我来邀请你跳舞吗?
Is it my dancing?
因为你们之间发出了那种”帮我解围”的信♥号♥♥
Because you two can work out some 'save me' signal...
如果我真的让你觉得局促不安的话
in case I really embarrass you.
去跳舞吧, 妈妈. 会很好玩的
Go ahead, Mom. It'll be fun.
走啦, 这首歌♥就快演奏完了
Come on, the song's almost over.
你将很难拒绝跟我一起渡过的任何时间
You'll hardly have to spend any time at all with me.
好吧
All right.
你妈妈看上去真开心 对, 她是很开心
- Your mom looks good out there. - Yeah, she sure does.
对不起, 我得走了
I'm sorry, I have to go.
妈妈?
Mom?
妈妈, 怎么啦? 我们走吧
- Mom, what's wrong? - We're leaving.
发生什么了? 我根本就不该这样的
- What happened? - I shouldn't be doing this.
怎样啊? 对别的男人这么友善
- Doing what? - Fraternizing with other men.
你到底在说什么啊? 我几乎是对你♥爸♥爸不忠了
- What are you talking about? - I practically cheated on your father.
你没有对爸爸不忠啊 我跟其它男人跳舞了
- You did not cheat on Dad. - I danced with another man.
你以前也跟其它的男人跳过舞啊
You've danced with other men before.
跟这次不一样, 之前每一次都有你♥爸♥爸在场的
Not like that, not without your father present.
只是跳舞而已. 你们也玩得很开心啊
It was just a dance. You were having fun.
我必须要走了. 只是找件外套有这么难吗?
I need to go. How hard is it to find a coat?
妈妈, 你并没做错什么
Mom, you didn't do anything wrong.
我不知道我为什么会跟你进这种小餐馆, 我从不进这样的小餐馆的
I don't know why I let you take me to this chophouse. I don't go to chophouses.
你在想什么呀? 想吃东西?
- What were you thinking? - Need food now?
我从不在酒吧里吃饭, 只有妓♥女♥才会在吧台吃东西
I certainly don't eat at bars. Hookers eat at bars.
只有在她们无法找到位子的情况之下 你说的一点都不好玩
- Only if they can't get a table. - You're not funny.
你明明知道这样会让我不舒服, 还怂恿我过去
You knew this made me uncomfortable and yet you kept pushing.
我已经试着把每件事做好了
I was trying to do everything right.
你设计我来这里, 然后我来了
You manipulated me into taking this trip and still I came.
你说我表现个小孩一样, 所以我也试着和善一点
You told me I was acting like a teenager so I tried to be nicer.
你说你饿了, 所以我也找到了餐厅
You said you needed to eat so I made that happen.
可是你竟然叫我坐在一个酒吧里
By sitting me at a bar where you forced me...
然后又强迫我去做些不恰当的行为
to engage in inappropriate behavior.
什么? 你让我被六十岁的男人看上了
- What? - You let me get 60-40'd.
你疯了. 你知道吗?
You are crazy. Do you know that?
妈妈, 我们吃了一顿很不错的晚餐, 而且我们还聊了很多
We were having dinner, Mom, a nice dinner. We were talking.
见鬼了, 我们真的很开心啊
Hell, we were having fun.
看着你妈妈做蠢事也很开心吗?
Watching your mother make an ass of herself is fun.
如果你一刻也不放松戒备, 让你自己看起来正常一点的话
You don't have any right to complain about this relationship...
你就没有任何权利来抱怨我们的关系
if you don't wanna let your guard down once in a while and just be normal.
这就是母女相处之道
There's a way for a mother to behave with her daughter.
如果你不喜欢这样的话, 我非常抱歉 但事实上就是如此
I'm sorry if you don't like it, but that's how it is.
请进
Come in.
我打电♥话♥给柜台人员, 来收这些行李 他说十分钟后会来
I called the bellman to get the bags. He said it would be 10 minutes.
谢谢你同意我们早一点离开 没问题
- Thank you for agreeing to leave early. - No problem.
我觉得这整件事都非常的愚蠢
I guess this whole thing was a silly idea anyway.
我不知道为什么还会大力推动这次的SPA之旅
I don't know why I pushed it.
我们连只是吃个饭都免不了吵架
We can't even have dinner without a fight.
我到底在想什么呀 竟然会想让我们两个一起渡过一个周末
What was I thinking, putting us together for a weekend?
妈妈, 这是个非常好的想法.
It was a nice thought, Mom.
我想这个想法还是好的,是不是?
I guess it's the thought that counts, isn't it?
如果你愿意, 我现在就把我们的行李提下去
You know, if you want, I can just bring our bags down.
行李并不是很重, 这样我们就不用等行李员了
They're not that heavy. Then we don't have to wait.
好吧, 这样也不错
Well, that sounds fine.
为什么我们就不能像你跟Rory那样相处呢?
Why can't we have what you and Rory have?
Rory和我的个性不一样 我们是母女
- Rory and I are different. - We're mother and daughter.
你们也是母女 不是应该是一样的吗?
You're mother and daughter. It shouldn't be different.
当然完全不同 再也没有比这个差距还要更大的了
It's completely different. It couldn't be more different.
为什么?
But why?
我跟她是在完全不一样的环境里长大的
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表