剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
You didn't make it back to the room last night. Did you get lucky?
你可以再粗鲁点吗 是的 我可以更粗鲁
- Could you be any cruder? - Yeah, I could be cruder.
妈妈 你 感谢你们能来 很有趣
- Mom, did you get... - Thanks for coming. It was fun.
一切还好吗 还好
- Is everything okay? - Everything's okay.
我们下个星期五见 再见
- We'll see you next Friday. - Bye.
再见 爸爸 再见 Lorelai
- Bye, Dad. - Bye, Lorelai.
你刚刚喝了太多烈性酒了 多喝点水
You just had one grog too many. Just drink lots of water to rehydrate.
我会的 Jackson 谢谢你当我们的"大老爷"
- I will. - Jackson, thank you for being our squire.
不客气 对了
You're welcome. By the way...
昨晚当Bootsy唱"加州旅馆"的时候
last night when Bootsy was singing Hotel California...
用勺子敲他的头 我有没有...
and banging spoons on his head, did I...
掀起你的衬衫并在你的肚子上打鼓吗? 是的,你做了
Lift up your shirt and play drums on your stomach? Yes, you did.
你的节奏感很好 是的
- You kept a good beat. - Yeah.
因为如果一停下 你自己都会觉得很尬尬
'Cause if the beat was off, you'd have embarrassed yourself.
谢谢 Rory
Thanks, Rory.
Clara 我很高兴你能来 我们稍后见
- Clara, I'm glad you came. - I'll see you later.
不要接吻
- Don't kiss. - Come on.
不要接吻
Don't kiss.
来吧
Come on.
那么我想我们结束了 是的
- So I guess we're off. - I guess so.
再见 各位
Bye, you guys.
我们回家
Let's go home.
我们稍后来拿我们的袋子好吗 为什么
- Are we coming to get our bags later? - Why?
我们走路回家 我不想带着它们
We're walking home. I don't want to carry them.
谁说我们走路回家
Who says we're walking?
这是唯一可以走的路 我完全同意
- This is the only way to ride. - I wholeheartedly agree.
那里发生了什么事情 我不知道
- What happened there? - I have no idea.
对假冒运动员是坏消息 猜猜谁顺理成章地赢了
Bad news for ringer guy, but guess who wins by default?
我想会是我们
I guess that would be us.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表