剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
-去吧 去吧 -只要一小会儿
- Go. - I'll just be a minute.
你一个人在这里行吗?
Should you be standing here all alone?
-我听说这里不怎么安全 -没事
- I hear this is a dangerous corner. - I'm fine.
-今天不怎么想说话? -是的
- Feeling succinct today? - Pretty much.
-我做了什么冒犯之事吗? -对我?没有
- Did I do something to offend? - Me? No.
-同样的问题去问Luck吧 -什么意思?
- Ask that same question to Luke. - Meaning?
-你让镇上的人都跟他过不去 -我做了什么?
- You've got this whole town down on him. - How did I do that?
你自己知道
You know how.
我我熟悉这镇上的法规
I'm familiar with the blue-book laws in this town...
不知道你具体指控哪件事
you could be talking about a lot of things.
是乱扔糖纸...
Dropping a gum wrapper, strolling arm in arm...
还是星期天跟异性手牵手溜达
with a member of the opposite sex on a Sunday.
那又怎么?
What about it?
是你干的 整个镇都知道了
You did it. The whole town knows you did it.
-就这件事他们还开了会 -你也参加了?
- They had a meeting about it. - You actually went to that?
真是人言可畏啊 [注:《To Kill a Mockingbird》是黑人女作家Harper Lee 的小說,1961年获得普立茲奖 主要讲述了因种族歧视无辜 黑人被判刑而引起的一系列事情]
Those things are so To Kill a Mockingbird.
是的 我去了 Luke也是
Yes, I went, and Luke went.
当他到那的时候 他们都合伙对付他
When he got there, they ganged up on him.
-他们都想赶你走 -无赖
- They all want you gone. - Bummer.
而他袒护你 还赔偿了Taylor的莴苣损失
And he's defending you and paying Taylor back for his lettuce losses.
-Taylor的什么? -都是你 害Luck被大家孤立了
- His what? - Now Luke's a pariah, all because of you.
真是惊讶 你一点也不在乎他
What a shock. You don't care about any of this.
我可没有说
I didn't say that.
-走开 我讨厌跟你说话 -好吧
- Go. I'm tired of talking to you. - Fine.
你根本就不在意Luke和他的感受!
You care nothing about Luke and his feelings!
第二轮风暴?
You got a second wind?
他一直都为你着想 可是你却让他的生活变得更糟!
All he does is stick up for you, and all you do is make his life harder!
你想学Holden Caulfield 但我觉得那让人恶心 [注:Holden Caulfield是小说《麦田守望者》的主角 他被学校开除,却又不敢回家,流落于纽约这个繁华复杂 的大都会,面对成人世界的虚假与残酷,感受都市的悲哀]
You have to when you're trying to be Holden Caulfield, but I think it stinks.
Luke为我跟我妈妈做了很多 我不想让他受到打击
Luke has done a lot for my mom and me, and I don't like to see him attacked.
第二轮风暴结束
Okay, second wind over.
不知道他们会为难他
Didn't know they were hard on him.
我一直不把你当蠢货 是我错了
I never pegged you as clueless. My mistake.
是的 我懂了
Okay, I get it.
我懂 我知道了
I do, I get it.
你不觉得好笑吗?
Don't you at least think it was funny?
-那不是重点 -看吧 你觉得好笑
- That is so not the point. - Yeah, you thought it was funny.
我知道了
I got it.
Dean 我想你们两个没见过
Dean, I don't think you two have met.
-这是Jess 这是Dean -男朋友?
- This is Jess. This is Dean. - Boyfriend?
-是的 -抱歉 你没提过
- Of course. - Sorry. You didn't say.
-你好吗? -很好
- How you doing? - Good.
-好吧 再见 -看来只能这样了 不是吗
- Okay, see you around. - Seems to turn out that way, doesn't it?
外公还在Akron?
Is Grandpa still in Akron?
因为Akron的缘故 我希望他去Boise
For Akron's sake, I hope he's moved on to Boise.
嘿 我们是他的女儿跟外孙女
Hi, we're the daughter and the granddaughter.
-你情绪不太好 -我只是有点头痛
- You are majorly crabby. - I just have a headache.
哦 快来过来看 完成了 很不错
Good! Come. It's all done, and it's great.
-你觉得怎么样? -有点怪
- What do you think? - It's freaky.
-怪? -就像我在墙上一样
- Freaky? - Just seeing me up on the wall like that.
不过我喜欢 我觉得很好
I like it, though. It's good, I guess.
我不该多加评论
I should take myself out of the judging process.
我觉得Richard会喜欢的 它太完美了 你不觉得吗?
I think Richard's gonna love it. It's perfect. Don't you think?
-它最后完成比你想象的好吧 -是啊
- It turned out better than you thought. - Yeah.
拜托 说点别的什么吧
Come on. Say a little more than that.
它很棒 妈 它就象伦布兰特的<山间小路> [注:Rembrandt,伦布兰特(1609-1669) 荷兰画家]
It's great, Mom. It's just a notch below Rembrandt.
你不应该用那种态度
You don't have to take that attitude.
我要点亮点火烛然后上跳下蹿的喊"yay".
I'd light some sparklers and jump up and down, yelling 'yay'...
但是我的火烛用完了 而且跳的话我的脚会非常疼的
but I'm out of sparklers, and my feet hurt too much to jump.
但下个星期 当我有多点精力 我会写首情歌♥给树枝灯的!
But next week, when I have more energy, I'll write a love song for the chandelier!
妈妈
Mom.
我在你眼里是个十足的混♥蛋♥ 你怎么敢从我面前走开?
How dare you walk away from me when I'm being a world-class jerk to you?
-这幅画很棒妈 真的 -谢谢
- The painting's great, Mom, really. - Thank you.
我真的喜欢它
I really like it.
她阅读的样子那么自然 太棒了
It's so natural that she's reading, which is great.
她没坐在一只鹅旁边 很好 爸爸会喜欢的
She's not sitting next to a goose, which is good, and Dad is gonna love it.
你做了件好事
It's a good thing you did here.
我不知道为什么或我做了什么让你这么苛刻
You can be so harsh, and I don't know where it comes from, or what I've done.
-你什么也没做 -我一定做了什么
- You did nothing. - I must have done something.
只是这周不顺
It's just been a bad week.
Sookie和我继续打算开我们自己的旅店
Sookie and I were moving forward with plans to open our inn...
然后我们发生了激烈的争吵
and we had a huge fight.
我们从没有过激烈的争吵 甚至没有一次争执
We've never had a huge fight, let alone a fight.
糟糕的事情起因于Mia的来访...
Awful things were said. It started when Mia showed up for a visit...
我告诉她我们的计划
and I told her about our plans.
她说了关于卖♥♥独♥立♥旅店的事 这让我变得激动起来
She's talking about selling the Independence Inn, and it wigged me out.
这很傻 我不知道
It's stupid. I don't know.
但我和Rory这么久以来都认为那是我们的家
But it was our home for so long, mine and Rory's.
只是一想到旅店没有了就觉得怪怪的...
It's just weird to think that it wouldn't be there...
而且Mia走了 我也不在那干了
and Mia wouldn't be there, and I wouldn't be there.
所以我只是很难过. 总之 我不知道在说什么
And I just got very upset. Anyway, I'm rambling.
那幅画真的很棒
The painting is really great.
你愿意接受我的道歉吗?
Will you accept my apology?
好的 我接受 我也有过不顺利的日子
Yes, I will. I've had bad days, too.
-谢谢 -我们过去看看Rory
- Thank you. - We should get back to Rory.
-OK 我差不多都弄好了 -谢谢你帮忙
- Okay, I'm pretty much done. - Thanks for doing this.
我不想让你漂亮的彩棚被雨摧毁
I didn't want the rain to destroy your beautiful chuppah...
我查了黄页 没看到有彩棚防水公♥司♥
I looked in the yellow pages, and didn't see a chuppah waterproofer listing.
干脆你做彩棚山羊修理员怎么样?
How about chuppah-goat-figure repairman?
-Gilbert -什么?
- Gilbert. - What?
我们叫那只山羊Gilbert 他没头了 你能修好他吗?
We named the goat Gilbert. He's headless. Can you fix him?
-能 我这里有胶水 我能修好 -那就好
- Yeah, I got some glue here. I can fix him. - Good.
我去泡些茶
I'll make some tea.
Sookie今天早上来了餐馆
So, Sookie stopped at the diner this morning.
我问她你们开店的计划进展得怎么样了
I asked her how your plans were going at the new inn.
她尴尬得将话题转到了女篮
She awkwardly changed the subject to women's basketball.
她以前从没有表现出对运动多么有兴趣
She's never shown much interest in sports before.
那是怎么一回事啊?
What's going on with that?
女篮最近超流行
Women's basketball is getting super popular.
那很好 我觉得 那些高个女生需要一条出路
That's good, I think. The tall girls need an outlet.
我们吵架了 吵得天翻地覆的
We had a fight. A big, humongous fight.
-她再也不会和我说话了 -发生什么了?
- She's never gonna speak to me again. - What happened?
我只是没有理由的坦白了我们将要面对得恶劣情况...
I just flat-out panicked about the enormity of what we were getting into...
然后这打垮了我 而我打垮了Sookie 我真是个混♥蛋♥
and it clobbered me, and I clobbered Sookie. I'm such a jerk.
-如果我哭 会吓到你吗? -肯定的
- If I cry, will it freak you out? - Totally.
-如果呜咽呢? -不如你自己坚持下去?
- If I whimper? - How about you suck it up?
-我会试试的 -你和以前一样都有充足的准备
- I'll try. - You're as ready as you've ever been.
Luke 别低估了在我能力范围内...
Luke, do not underestimate the total lack of confidence...
这整个自信心缺乏的状态
I have in my abilities.
你是我认识的最自信的人了 所以令人讨厌
You're the most confident person I know, obnoxiously so.
-谢谢 -我指褒义的
- Thank you. - I mean in a good way.
-你善于做你所做的事 -我善于做我必须要做的事
- You're good at what you do. - I'm good at doing what I have to do.
当我必须要找到一个工作时 我找到了
When I had to get a job, I got it.
当我必须要找一个房♥子时 我找到了
When I had to find a house, I got it.
当我必须要让Rory进Chilton时 我做到了
When I had to get Rory into Chilton, I did it.
但我并非一定要离开独♥立♥旅店
But I don't have to leave the Independence Inn.
我并非一定要自己做生意
I don't have to go into business for myself.
我并非一定要开拓创新...
I don't have to walk out on that limb...
-以及用我努力过的一切冒险 -那就别那样做
- and risk everything I've worked for. - Don't do it.
-什么? -还是呆在你原来的地方
- What? - Just stay where you are.
这是什么 激将法?
What is this, reverse psychology?
不是 就呆在那旅店 你在那很开心
No, just stay at the inn. You're happy there.
-那你觉得我不能胜任? -当然你能胜任
- So you think I can't hack it? - Of course you can hack it.
-那好 阿谀奉承 那是我需要的 -如果我开始哭 会吓到你吗?
- Great, lip service. That's what I need. - If I start to cry, will that freak you out?
我就是想待在那里也不行了
I couldn't stay where I am if I wanted.
Mia正在准备卖♥♥了旅店...
Mia is selling the inn...
那也让我很受打击 也许比其他事更打击我
and that hit me hard, too, maybe harder than the other thing.
我要没有家了
I'm gonna be without a home.
你是什么意思?这里是你的家
What do you mean? This is your home.
不 我指一个家的家 一个记忆的家
No, I mean a home-home, a memory home.
那个旅店是Rory走第一步的地方
The inn is where Rory took her first step.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表