剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
I just want things back the way they used to be.
我知道你这么做. 而且这些是可以办到的 怎么做呢?
- I know you do. And they can be. - How?
我知道听起来有些疯狂了 但是有时候...
I know it sounds crazy, but sometimes...
给彼此一点小小的空间, 是最好的处理方式
giving people a little bit of space is actually the best thing to do.
空间? 只是一点空间
- Space? - Just a little.
例如? 别打电♥话♥给她? 不要跟她见面吗?
Like what? Don't call her? Don't see her?
不是这样的. 只是给个空间让她放松, 给她一个喘息的机会
No. Just let her breathe. Let her relax.
让她为你而改变
Let her come to you for a change.
你不是特地说了这些话, 来摆脱我的吧?
You're not telling me this to get rid of me, are you?
拜托! 如果我要摆脱你...
Please! If I was trying to get rid of you...
我一开始就会以这句当开场白, "让我来告诉你一些关于我家的事"
I would've started with, 'Let me tell you about my family. '
我绝对不是说这些话来把你赶走
I'm not telling you this to get rid of you.
我会选择告诉你这些话 是因为我认为可能会对你们彼此有帮助
I'm telling you because I think it might help things between you guys.
试试吧
Just try it.
如果试了没有用的话, 我保证你也可以帮我洗车
If it doesn't work, I promise, you can wash my car, too.
好吧
Okay.
你想要汽水吗? 不用了, 谢谢. 我该走了
- Do you want a soda? - No, thanks. I'm gonna go.
呃...别跟Rory说我来过这里好吗?
Don't tell Rory I was here, okay?
我只是又一次的坐在桌边自言自语
I'm just sitting here at the table, talking to myself. Again.
谢谢 再见, Dean
- Thanks. - Bye, Dean.
你知道吗? 算了吧 假如你是这么做生意的话...
You know what? Forget it! If that's how you run your business...
我压根儿就是活该为挑选到你而受罚!
I deserve this for picking you in the first place!
我恨你!
I hate you!
唔, 为邀请而拟定的新计划
Okay, new plan for the invites.
我们要在五月十五日结婚, 下午4点, 在前面的草坪. 就这样进行
We're getting married May 15, 4:00, front lawn. Pass it on.
就是这样. 口头传播了 美国独♥立♥战争时使用的字眼
That's it. Word of mouth. They used it for the Revolutionary War.
我问你, 在这大便般的经历里 我见鬼的到底是谁?
Who the hell am I to poo-poo history, I ask you?
你究竟是有什么毛病?
What the hell is wrong with you?
问我? 是的, 就是你. 你是脑袋进水了啊?
- With me? - Yes, you. Are you out of your mind?
Why in God's name would you tell my mother that I do not eat carbs?
因为你是不吃啊 那是我个人的隐私
- Because you don't. - That is private information about me.
在Star Hollow的每个人都知道 你不吃碳水化合物的
Everybody in Stars Hollow knows you don't eat carbs.
那又怎样? 冷静下来吧. 吃点吐司面包
- So what? - Calm down. Have some toast.
永远别再跟我妈妈说任何的话 你懂吗?
Do not talk to my mother ever again. Do you understand me?
我不明白. 你和你妈看起来对彼此都很疯狂
I don't understand. You and your mother seem crazy about each other.
我是假定她知道 你在一年前就放弃碳水化合物类的食品
I assumed, since you gave up carbs a year ago, she knew.
当你假定的时候, 你知道会发生什么事
You know what happens when you assume.
Something about a donkey. It's a stupid American phrase!
我不明白啊, 你和你母亲看起来好像关系良好
You and your mother seem to have the perfect relationship.
是很好. 因为我什么都不告诉她 我们所有的话题都保持在 轻松愉快且空洞无内容
Yes. Because I tell her nothing. We keep all subjects light and fluffy.
我们谈论衣服、食物、 Posh Spice和David Beckham, 就只是这一些 *注:Posh Spice(Victoria Adams) 前Spice Girls歌♥手之一. 后来嫁给了英国足球明星David Beckham
We talk about clothes, food, Posh Spice and David Beckham, and that is all.
没有价值. 没有实质
Nothing of value. Nothing of substance.
Now she knows I've been hiding something from her.
突然间她开始发问了
Suddenly she's asking questions.
为什么我在十八岁时离开法国? 晚上我到哪里去了?
Why did I leave France at 18? Where do I go at night?
我的朋友们都是些什么人? 他们是做什么的? 他们又是住在哪里?
Who are my friends? What do they do? Where do they live?
为什么我会选择这个职业? 一个问题接过一个. 真的没完没了
Why have I chosen this career? On and on. It never ends.
我无法面对这种情况 她真的很痛苦. 她不会停止的
I can't stand it. She's a complete pain. She won't stop.
昨晚我花了六个小时洗澡 只是为了逃离持续不断的唠叨
I took a six-hour bath last night just to escape the incessant nagging.
你对我做的好事!
You did this to me!
你让我的Giselle转变成了一个母亲 为此我恨你!
You turned my Giselle into a mother, and I hate you for it!
我非常的恨你!
I hate you very much!
所以现在感觉好多了吗?
So, feel better now?
嗯, 是好多了. 谢谢
Yeah, I do. Thanks.
我环视过整个房♥间之后 我要告诉你, 全都糟透了
I've swept the room, and I have to tell you, all sad.
I actually thought the locker alarm was pretty good.
当车子的警报器响起来的时候 甚至都没有人会看上一眼
No one even looks when a car alarm goes off.
一个储物柜警报器又会给人多深刻的印象?
How effective is a locker alarm going to be?
不是. 我感觉到了. 我们赢定了
Nope. I feel it. We are it.
Every single idea in this room is completely worthless.
这里浪费掉太多的硬纸板了
There's a lot of wasted cardboard in here.
我们会赢的 就是, 我们会的
- We are going to win. - Yes, we are.
好啦, 你们两个需要暂时休息一下
Okay, the two of you need to take a timeout.
Richard, 你好啊 Hanlin, 很高兴见到你
- Richard, hello. - Hanlin, good to see you.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我来当Rory商业企划的顾问 RX2002
I'm actually advising Rory on her business project. The Rx 2002.
那样太好了. 你看起来不错 我觉得很好
- That's wonderful. You look great. - I feel great.
我们现在很少在俱乐部里看到你 我这一阵子都很忙
- We don't see you at the club that much. - I've been very busy lately.
我听说的事是正确的吗? 你退休了? 就在圣诞节之前
- Did I hear correctly? Did you retire? - Right before Christmas.
所以是真的了. Biddy和我听别人提起的时候, 简直不敢相信
So it's true. Biddy and I couldn't believe it when we heard that.
一个人不能老是都在工作嘛
A man can't work forever.
是啊, 的确是这样 我只是无法想像你退休了
No, that's true. I just can't picture you retired.
这阵子的生活真是好极了 退休是我曾经采取的最佳行动了
It's been wonderful lately. Best move I've ever made.
给了我时间去做些非常好的事
It's given me time to do wonderful things.
那样听起来真的很不错. 你正在做什么样的事呢?
That does sound nice. What kinds of things are you doing?
唔, 就是这个
Well, this.
来看看吧
There you go!
遗憾地, 我们有些人生活的很不快乐
Unfortunately, some of us aren't living the good life quite yet.
我要回去了. 看到你真是太好了
I've got to get back. It's been wonderful seeing you.
我们快些共进晚餐吧 我很乐意
- Let's have dinner soon. - I would like that very much.
我会让Biddy打个电♥话♥给Emily 嗯. 就这么办
- I'll have Biddy give Em a call. - You do that.
你有看到五号♥桌的水管挂钩吗?
Did you see the hose-hook idea over at Table 5?
帮你庭院的水管, 在皮带上安装一个挂钩
A hook on your belt for your garden hose.
有个Buster Keaton的固定剧目等著上演呢 *注:Buster Keaton美国默剧的喜剧演员、制片与导演
There's a Buster Keaton routine waiting to happen.
我们现在怎么样啊?
How are we doing?
Paris正练习把橄榄球给刺穿, 然后在私底下偷笑
Paris is practicing spiking the football and doing a back flip.
抱歉打扰了,各位女士及先生们 全部的企划案成果我们都已经看过了
Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen. All the projects have now been reviewed.
Before we announce the winner, I must commend everyone for their fine work.
今天在这里有很多非常好的构想 我为你们而感到骄傲
There are many good ideas here today. It makes me proud.
请继续说, 神父
Move it along, padre.
现在我来宣布得奖者
Now I'd like to announce the winner.
十号♥桌. Chester老师的班级 作品为"储物柜警报器"
Table 10. Miss Chester's class with the locker alarm.
我不明白. 怎么可能啊?
I don't understand. How's that possible?
这真是太扯了. 我刚才站在那里 那个警报器甚至没有什么作用
This is so lame. That alarm doesn't even work. I was just over there.
实在太荒唐可笑了!
This is ludicrous.
祖父, 没有关系的 当然很有关系
- Grandpa, it doesn't matter. - It certainly does matter.
你们花费了这么多的时间与精力 还有多少非凡的想法和创意在这上头
You've put in an extraordinary amount of time and effort and thought into this.
你们应该要得奖的 就是说嘛
- It deserved to win. - Yeah.
我也很想赢, 但我们没有
I wanted to win, too, but we didn't.
我要去跟校长谈一谈 我希望你别去
- I'm going to talk to the headmaster. - I wish you wouldn't.
本该属于你们的奖被抢走了, Rory. 我不会坐视不管,冷眼旁观的
You were robbed, Rory, and I'm not gonna sit back and simply watch it happen.
Hanlin, 很好. 我有件事想跟你谈谈
Hanlin, good. I want a word with you.
有什么不对吗? 这个竞赛太不光彩了
- Is something wrong? - This contest is a disgrace!
I've been in the business world for 35 years.
在这35年里, 我见过无数的构想来来去去
And in those 35 years, I've seen ideas come and go.
我学会了一些事 就是什么构思会发光发亮, 而什么却不会
And I've learned a few things about what flies and what doesn't.
我肯定你一定知道的 我告诉你...
- I'm sure you have. - I am telling you...
在外面那个现实的世界里...
that out there, in the real world...
那个甚至都无法♥正♥常工作的储物柜警报器…
there is no way that a locker alarm that doesn't even work properly...
是没有一个公♥司♥会真正的去投资
would be a viable business investment.
我们不是在现实世界里 我们在学校
We're not in the real world. We are in a school.
学校应该教导孩子们如何进入现实世界
A school that should be training children for the real world.
冷静下一吧 我要求重新计分
- Calm down. - I demand a recount!
非常好. 我刚才已经重新计分了 警报器还是赢家
Very well. I just recounted. The alarm still wins.
你的企划很棒 那是绝对可以运行的
Your project was very good. It was definitely in the running.
你应该很骄傲
You should be proud.
这不是我的企划案! 这是他们的企划. 孩子们的企划!
This is not my project! This is their project. The children's project.
This has nothing to do with me! It's for the children!
但是他们并没有在公开场合吵闹 你才是吵闹的那个人
But they're not the ones causing the public scene right now. You are.
真是糟糕. 他看起来非常心烦意乱
It was awful. He looked so upset.
他的脸涨好红, 而且他几乎气到发抖了
His face was turning red and he was practically shaking.
你有没有发现到, 当他生气的时候 他会变得高一点吗?
Did you notice when he gets mad he gets taller?
我不知道怎么回事, 但是他确实变高了
I don't know how but he actually grows!
当我告诉他, 我已经怀孕的时候 整整二十四英尺高哇, 反常的家伙
The day I told him I was pregnant, 24 feet tall. Freaked the birds.
我现在很难过 亲爱的, 你并没有做错什么
- I'm upset here. - Honey, you did nothing.
你去找让你很钦佩的...
You went to your grandfather who you greatly admire...
而且你也十分喜欢一起相处的祖父 去寻求他的帮助与建议
and actually like hanging out with, to ask for his help and advice.
那是很美好且考虑周到的
That's lovely and thoughtful.
今天晚上帮帮我吧
Please help me out tonight.
别提到工作、Chilton或是学校与退休的事
No mention of work, or Chilton, or school, or retirement.
除了政♥治♥和宗教问题. 我明白了
Nothing but politics and religion. Got it.
哈罗, 女孩们 嗨, 妈妈
- Hello, girls. - Hi, Mom.
嗨, 祖母 快进来吧
- Hi, Grandma. - Come in.
晚餐差不多准备好了 Richard, 女孩们过来了 Richard?
Dinner's almost ready. Richard, the girls are here.
唉~ 他今天回家之后, 一个字也没有说...
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表