剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
好吧.我就让大家自己去适应这些吧...
Okay. I'm just gonna let everyone deal with all of this...
我现在需要放松, 喝杯咖啡...
because I need to relax and get a cup of coffee...
或许再往我的头上钉根钉子
and maybe hammer a nail into my head.
Lorelai,你留在这儿一点用都没有 去喝咖啡,好好放松吧
You're not needed here, Lorelai. Go get your coffee. Relax.
一会你还会重新补一下妆,对吗?
You're going to redo your makeup later, aren't you?
看来我该喝杯爱尔兰咖啡才行 *注:Irish coffee,这种咖啡里有酒精成分
Maybe an Irish coffee.
几乎这里所有的乐队我都没听说过
I haven't even heard of half these bands.
我爱死这个地方了 如果Lane知道了,肯定要住在这里的
I love that about this place. Lane would want to live here.
Slint是谁? *注:Slint,乐队名,80年代末组团
Who's Slint?
我不知道 来自Kentucky州的一支很烂的乐队
- I don't know. - Grunge band out of Kentucky.
发行了两张专辑,有一支双白金的单曲 乐团在1994年解散
Two albums plus a double 'A' side single. Disbanded in '94.
谢谢
Thanks.
噢,天啊 怎么啦?
- My God. - What?
看 是The Go-Go's啊 *注:The Go-Go's, 80年代引起轰动的加州女子新浪潮乐队
- Look. - The Go-Go's.
你一定想买♥♥这张吧 不是我,是买♥♥给我妈
- You must have that one. - No. For my mom.
当她在我这个年龄的时候 这是她最喜欢的团体
This was her favorite group when she was my age.
Belinda还签了名呢
It's signed by Belinda.
这将是最完美的毕业礼物
This would be the perfect graduation present.
我已经找了整整一周了,什么都没找到呢
I've been looking all week long, and I couldn't find anything.
现在,我有Belinda签名的唱片了 毕业?
- Now I have Belinda. - Graduation?
是从社区大学里毕业, 她完成了商业课程
From college. From business classes.
我真的很惊讶...
I'm surprised she has time for anything...
除了点燃飞镖,射向我的照片外 她还有时间去做别的事
except lighting darts on fire and throwing them at my picture.
这也不用花很多时间,但...
It's not a lot of time, but...
来吧,买♥♥下它吧. 你妈妈会喜欢的 真是太感谢你带我来这里了
- Go on. Get it. She'll like it. - Thank you so much for bringing me here.
这是命运的安排 我想也是
- This was fate. - I think it was.
作为报答 我可能会给你看那个 "凶狠地瞪眼"是什么样子哦
And in return, I just might show you my withering stare.
我真是个幸运的男人啊
I'm a lucky man.
这就是我要上的车吧 是的,上面写着"Booneville"呢 *注:Booneville,地名
- I think this one's mine. - Yep. The sign says 'Booneville. '
抱歉, 打扰一下 请问44街往哪边走?
Excuse me. I'm so sorry to bother you. Which way is 44th?
往那边走 好极了,谢谢
- That way. - Great. Thanks.
我被人问路了呢 我看见了
- I got asked directions. - I saw.
他把我当成纽约人了.这太酷了
He took me for a native. That's so cool.
真是让人印象深刻啊 44街其实是朝那边走
That's very impressive. 44th is the other way.
噢, 不 没关系啦
- No. - It's all right.
天啊,我该去告诉他的
Man, I should go find him.
当他看到路牌号♥码越来越小的时候 他就会发现走错方向啦
He'll figure it out when he sees the numbers getting smaller.
不过,他还是觉得我是当地人. 真让我开心啊
He still thought I was a native. That's cool.
我是你的见证人
I'm your witness.
好啦,我该走了 好吧
- Well, I should go. - Okay.
我要去参加我妈妈的毕业典礼了
I got to go to my mom's graduation.
送给她Belinda签名的唱片 是啊,还要给她这张唱片
- And give her Belinda. - And give her Belinda.
上车吧.我会去找刚刚那个人的
Go on. I'll check on the guy.
我会告诉他正确的方向 这样他就不用到处找44街了
I'll make sure he's not wandering around looking for 44th.
你为什么来纽约?
Why did you come here?
你说什么? 我是问,为什么你会来?
- What? - I said, why did you come here?
你逃课,抛下所有的事情来看我 这一点都不像你. 为什么你要这样做?
You ditched school and everything. That's so not you. Why'd you do it?
因为你离开的时候, 没有说"再见"
Because you didn't say goodbye.
再见,Rory
Goodbye, Rory.
再见,Jess
Bye, Jess.
我真厉害.就像在电影Annie Hall里的Woody Allen一样 你真有预见性.聪明! *注: Woody Allen, 好莱坞著名导演 Annie Hall是他自导自演的影片
- Great. I'm Woody Allen in Annie Hall. - You thought ahead. Smart.
噢, 你说镜子啊. 是啊
The mirror. Yeah.
每次出门我都会带齐所有的必需品:
I never leave home without all the essentials:
镜子,化妆品, Shaun Cassidy的照片 *注:Shaun Cassidy, 演员, 最近参演过电视剧Invasion
Mirror, makeup, picture of Shaun Cassidy.
我弄好了.你要用镜子吗? 谢谢
- I'm done. Do you want to use it? - Thanks.
噢,我迷人吗? 你漂亮极了
- Don't I look charming? - You look great.
本该更美的.我是从工作的地方直接赶过来的 我在Kinko's工作 *注:Kinko's,是FedEx联邦快递的子公♥司♥, 在全球拥有1220多家通过互联网相连的专门店 和20,000名图文处理专家
I looked better. I had to run here straight from work. Kinko's.
嘿,Liza. 你的话让我浮想联翩
Hey, Liza. That gets me thinking.
或许在庆典结束后, 我们应该再做点亲密的事情
Maybe you and I ought to do a little reproducing after the ceremony.
你想的美 别那么蛮横无礼了
- Clever. - Don't be a snot.
闭嘴
Shut up.
那是我的男朋友,Zach 这样啊
- That's my boyfriend, Zach. - Sure.
我们正在闹分手呢 因为我们要转到不同的学校了
We're breaking up'cause we're transferring to different schools.
他将去佛罗里达州立大学 而我要去UMass大学
He's going to Florida State. I'm going to UMass.
我会想念这里的
Although I'm gonna miss this place.
我才不会呢.这个地方糟透了. 这里的人都支持Bush 那为什么你会来这里?
- I'm not. This place stunk. It's bush-league. - Why'd you go here?
还不是因为我那聪明绝顶的父母 投资失败,付不起别的地方的学费呗
My parents, wise investors that they are, couldn't afford anything else.
才怪呢. 你那2.0的GPA才没其他学校肯收你呢
Yeah, that 2.0 grade-point average didn't reason into things.
闭嘴 自己好好想想吧
- Shut up. - Between the lines.
你去死吧
Go die.
你们肯定不想让对方离开 因为你们太爱对方了
Sure you don't wanna give it another go, 'cause you're darling together?
谢谢你的镜子 不客气
- Thanks for the mirror. - My pleasure.
嘿,我们一堆人打算一会去Shaky餐厅吃pizza
Hey, a bunch of us are going to Shaky's afterwards for pizza.
你愿意来吗?
You want to come?
一会我要和我女儿一起吃饭 不过去吃pizza听上去很有意思
I'm going out with my daughter after, but it sounds like fun.
你们肯定不会相信的 外面有个贵族的有钱女人....
You won't believe this. There's some blue-blooded rich woman out there...
正在架设专业的摄录器材 就好象要拍一部电影一样
setting up professional film equipment like she's shooting a movie.
你在说笑吧 那是谁的母亲啊?
- You're kidding. - Whose mother is it?
我也不知道 她的小宝贝肯定在附近哦
I don't know. Little precious must be around here somewhere.
我恨有钱人 我也是,我全身的每一根汗毛都恨有钱人
- I hate people with money. - So do I, with every fiber of my being.
我也一样, 有钱人真烂
Me, too. Money people.
打扰一下 怎么啦?
- Excuse me. - Yes?
快开车了吗? 我也不知道
- Are we leaving soon? - I have no idea.
你就不能想想办法吗?
Should you have an idea?
前面发生了事故. 州际公路关闭了
There was an accident, closed the interstate.
所有开往外地的大巴都被通知暂停行驶
All outbound buses were told to stand down.
那你也不知道什么时候才能发车咯?
And you don't know when we're gonna be allowed to stand up again?
很快吧, 但愿如此. 我讨厌错过晚餐
Soon, I hope. I hate missing dinner.
是啊,我也不喜欢
Yeah. Me, too.
原来我们的小毕业生在这儿啊 噢,天啊,看看这件学士袍
There's our little graduate. My God, look at that gown.
你看上去就像自♥由♥女神像一样
You look just like the Statue of Liberty.
又大又笨? 不是啦,你美极了
- All big and stony? - No. You look amazing.
你很像GQ上的型男哟
You look very GQ.
这多亏了我的新朋友 Ermenegildo Zegna的西装
Thanks to my best new friend Ermenegildo Zegna.
你爱他现在的发音吗?
Don't you love how he can pronounce it now?
非常地时髦
Very cosmopolitan.
这是为了婚礼晚宴的彩排才买♥♥的 这是他第一套真正的西装
He got it for the rehearsal dinner. It's his first real suit.
肯定不是最后一套. 我看上去很帅哦
And not my last. I look hot.
你知道Emily来了,对吗?
You know that Emily's out there, right?
为什么她会来?
Why?
一言难尽啊.帮我个忙吧 好的
- It's a long story. Just do me a favor. - Sure.
盯着我父母 确保他们不会破坏任何事
Keep an eye on my parents. Make sure they don't disrupt anything.
我妈妈不会去指责别人 我爸爸打鼾不会太大声
My mother doesn't behead anyone. My father doesn't snore too loudly.
他们才不会那样呢 对不起,你以前见过他们吗?
- They won't do anything like that. - Haven't you met them?
既然都来了,为什么还会搞破坏呢? 是因为Rory的邀请,他们才会来的
- Why would they do that? - They're here because Rory invited them.
才不是呢 就是,看着Rory那张小脸,他们不忍♥心拒绝
They can't say no to that little face.
因为拒绝Rory 就象卷起报纸去打小狗一样残忍♥
It's like hitting a puppy with a rolled-up newspaper.
你们一定不会相信这个的
You guys are not gonna believe this.
你今天就是"消息发布先生"了呀 每次我讲话你都要讽刺我吗?
- You're Mr. Announcement Guy today. - You'll pipe in every time I talk?
住口 你闭嘴
- Can it. - Stuff it.
他们在谈恋爱 真明显啊
- They're in love. - Clearly.
外面那个有钱太太,不仅有个摄影师 还带了一个录音师
Mrs. Got Bucks out there not only has a cameraman, she's got a sound guy, too.
这就像Baz Luhrmann在拍电影一样 *注:Baz Luhrmann, 澳大利亚的电影导演
It's like a Baz Luhrmann movie out there.
是Emily弄的,对吗?
That's Emily, right?
有钱人总觉得太有特权了 是啊,真鄙视他们
- Rich people feel so entitled. - Yes, damn them.
我看到她用100美金的钞票去擦汗
I saw her wipe her face with a $100 bill.
我们真该排成一列反对他们 你明白我的意思吗?
We should line them up against a wall. You know what I'm saying?
Lorelei Gilmore在这儿吗? 是的,我就是
- Is Lorelei Gilmore here? - Yes.
好极了.看看这些东西, 好吗?
Good. Have a look at these, will you?
哇,太漂亮了 仔细看看,挑一个喜欢的
- Wow. Pretty. - Look them over and take your pick.
这是用来做什么的? 戴在手上的啊
- What for? - To wear.
你来卖♥♥这些东西的? 不,有人付过钱了
- Are they for sale? - No. They're paid for.
这是你妈妈,Emily Gilmore,买♥♥下来的
These are from your mother, Emily Gilmore.
哇!真奢侈啊 我真的不想戴这个小花束
- Wow. Ritzy. - I really don't want to wear a corsage.
既然都付过钱啦,你尽情挑吧 真的啊.这太多了
- They're all paid for. - Really. It's too much.
你妈妈想让你挑一个戴哦 真的, 真的不用了
- Your mother wants you to pick one. - Really, it's okay.
如果你不挑,她会亲自过来的唷
She'll just come back here herself.
就这个吧,谢谢 不错的选择
- This one, thanks. - Good choice.
摄影师说,这样拍出来的画面才最漂亮
The cameraman said that would look best on film.
原来你就是那个有钱的女孩儿啊 或许吧. 我自己并不富有...
- So you're the rich girl. - Maybe. I'm not rich...
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表