剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
As long as you're in that apartment, you'll have a single bed.
你就不想要个人来陪吗?
Don't you want the possibility of more?
听我的 Luke 时机到了 做个决定 尝试一下
Come on, Luke, it's time. Make a move, take a shot.
接受没有Unabomber存在的可能性 (注:Unabomber 在偏远山区棚房♥里住了25年的逃犯)
Entertain the possibility of a non-Unabomber existence.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you say?
- 你有笔吗? - 当然
- You got a pen? - Of course.
- 我不要云杉木 - 不 你要的
- I'm not taking the spruce. - Yes, you are.
- 你迷路了? - 不 我只是在看Rory的书
- Did you get lost? - No, I was looking at Rory's books.
我想看看她有没有Franny和Zooey 她有
I wanted to see if she had Franny and Zooey. She does.
- 噢 - 如果她没有的话我原打算给她一本
- Okay. - I was gonna get it for her if she didn't.
- 你真好人啊 - 嗯
- That's very nice of you. - Yeah.
好了 也许我该再去工作了
Okay. I should probably get back to work.
Luke !太好了
Luke! Good.
我正想去餐厅那和你谈谈呢
I was on my way to the diner to talk to you.
那你过来 我们在那儿见
Go on over. I'll meet you there.
别这样 这不会让你生气的
Stop it. This isn't gonna make you mad.
我对你的申请有些问题
I just have a couple of questions about your application.
- 我打电♥话♥到你的银行 - 什么申请?
- I called your bank. - What application?
你的房♥屋申请 你有两个账户
Your application for the apartment. You have two accounts...
- 你怎么拿到我的申请书? - Mary给我的
- How did you get my application? - Mary gave it to me.
我想其中一个账户 ...
I'm assuming one of the accounts...
为什么Mary会给你我的申请表 ?
Why would Mary give you my application?
因为那房♥子是我的
Because I own the building.
你什么时候买♥♥了一栋公♥寓♥楼?
When did you buy an apartment building?
这间是我两个月前买♥♥的
I bought this one about two months ago.
我看了上千间房♥子 却选了你的 怎么可能?
I look at a thousand apartments, I choose yours. How?
算你幸运
Count yourself lucky.
有我做房♥主 就会有质量保证
With me as the owner, there is a level of quality control...
这正是这小镇所缺的
that is sorely lacking in this town.
比如说 在我所有的房♥子 ...
For example, at all my properties...
除草前 中 后 我都会量草长
we measure the grass before, during, and after mowing...
以保持完美的1.5英尺高
to attain a perfect 1.5- Inch height...
那高度看起来舒服 对草也有好处
which is pleasing to the eye and good for the grass.
你所有的房♥子?
All of your properties?
总共10间
Ten in all.
怎么 你要把整个镇都买♥♥下来吗?
What, are you buying up the town?
还没 但会有这一天的 谁又知道呢?
Not yet, but someday, who knows?
为什么没人阻止你?
Why isn't anyone stopping you?
因为人们都很懒...
Because people are lazy...
他们不愿去琢磨适合做凉棚的布
they don't want to think about the proper fabric for an awning...
或者考虑合适楼房♥的传统颜色
or the correct historical color for a building.
他们只是随便往墙上涂点过了时的东西 然后就啥都不管了
They just slap any old thing up on a wall and sleep like babies.
但希望 城镇委员会很快阻止这一切
But soon, hopefully, the city council will put an end to that.
你不能规定人们给 他们的房♥子涂什么颜色
You can't tell people what color to paint their buildings.
No, we don't live in a fascist country.
这不干法♥西♥斯♥主义的事 顺便提提...
This isn't about the fascists, who, by the way...
他们的确有错 但他们的公园真是无可挑剔
had their faults, but their parks were spotless.
我得走了
I have to get out of here.
等等
Wait a minute.
停一下!我还是得和你谈谈
Hold it! I still need to talk to you.
撕掉那申请表 我不搬了
Just tear up the application. I'm not moving.
- 为什么? - 因为我是喜欢2英寸的草的那类人
- Why? - 'Cause I'm a 2-inch-grass kind of guy.
那太糟了 我得和你谈谈其他东西
That's too bad. I need to talk to you about something else.
我在考虑买♥♥下你餐厅旁边那间花店
I'm thinking of buying the flower shop next to the diner...
但我们得谈谈你的那个标志
but we need to talk about that sign of yours.
我的标志怎么了?
What about my sign?
你经营的是餐厅 可你从不取下那个 " Williams五金店 "的标志
You never took down the 'Williams Hardware' sign.
那是我爸的标志
That was my father's sign.
我知道你对那标志
I understand you have a sentimental attachment...
有种情愫 但这会令旅游者迷惑的
to the sign, but it confuses the tourists.
别动那标志
Back off the sign.
如果我买♥♥下了那标志旁边的店面 人们会忙于猜想 (我就得担心 人们是否总是会因为想搞清楚)
If I buy the building next to that sign, I run the risk of people being so busy...
你究竟是卖♥♥锤子还是卖♥♥夹饼
trying to figure out if you sell hammers or burgers...
而忽略了旁边这家 漂亮的卖♥♥碟子收藏品的店
that they never notice the nice collectible-plate store next door.
- 碟子收藏品? - 这不是个很棒的主意? (- 这个主意很棒吧 ?)
- Collectible plates? - Isn't that a great idea?
猫王 披头士 欢乐满人间 都是些好东西 !
Elvis, The Beatles, Mary Poppins. All the greats!
你可以把他们挂在墙上 或买♥♥个小架子把他们放在上面
You can hang them on the wall, or buy a little stand and set them up...
现在 你得离我远点 至少一臂以外
You need to get away from me now. At least a good arm-swinging length away.
就是你这种人搞得我们这个镇...
It's people like you who keep this town...
不能成为美国最好的镇
from becoming one of the great towns in America!
一臂以外 !
Arm-swinging length!
反正我不会同意你的申请书
I wouldn't have approved your application anyway.
- 你看起来不错 - 我没事
- You look good. - I'm fine.
说吧
Talk.
我的手链不见了
I lost my bracelet.
- Dean给我的 - 真体贴阿
- Dean gave it to me. - How thoughtful.
我都找遍整个镇了
I've been all over town looking for it.
我已经去过Lane家 去过Luke那儿...
I've been to Lane's, I've been to Luke's...
去过车站 还去过Patty小姐那...
I've been to the bus stop, I've been to Miss Patty's...
我在Stars Hollow都绕了两圈 可什么也没找到
and I've circled Stars Hollow twice, and nothing.
我不知道我该怎么办了
I have no idea what I'm going to do.
- 真的那么大件事吗? - 你什么意思?
- It's really that big a deal? - What do you mean?
我知道这手链带有点订了的意思
I know it's got an 'I've been pinned, Bye Bye Birdie'...
但只是一条手链而已
kind of implication to it, but it was just a bracelet.
我想Dean不这样认为 (我可不认为Dean会这么想)
I don't think Dean will see it that way.
你又不是有意弄丢的
You didn't lose it on purpose.
我知道 但最近我俩有点怪怪的
I know, but things have been a little weird between us lately...
你不得不在乎
and you couldn't care less.
我可不在乎
Yes, I could.
我只是觉得Dean会乱想
I just think Dean will read something into this.
- 他应该吗? - 不
- Should he? - No.
你该再接着找
I think you should keep looking.
- 去哪找? - 哪儿都找
- Where? - Anywhere.
不见了的东西常常就在你眼前
Things you lose are usually in front of your face.
- 再把这房♥子找一遍吧 - 我找过了
- Check the house again. - I've checked the house.
也许它就在你房♥间里
It's probably laying in your room.
我都把房♥间给拆了 不在那儿
I tore that room apart. It's not there.
好吧 那就放弃吧 没什么大不了的 Dean总是会接受这个事实的
Fine. Give up. No biggie. Dean will just have to get over it.
我再去找找
I'll go look again.
去找吧
You do that.
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
走遍整个镇
Scouring the town.
- 什么都没找到? - 还没
- Nothing? - Not yet.
我再去找找我的房♥间
I'm gonna check my room again.
你不是都找了1000次了吗?
Haven't you looked in there 1,000 times?
第1001次
A thousand and one.
妈 过来 快点
Mom, come here, hurry.
Rory?怎么了?
Rory? Are you okay?
- 我找到了 ! - 什么?
- I found it! - What?
我往床底看 它就在那儿
I looked under the bed, and there it was.
我以为我看过床底了...
I thought I had looked under the bed...
不知道 也许我当时太慌了
but I don't know, maybe I was too panicked.
- That is amazing! - Put it on. Make it tight.
我给你打个死结
I'm cutting off circulation here, baby.
看啊 它比之前更好看了
Look at it. It looks even better than before.
我想离家那段时间对它来说是好事
I think the time away from home did it good.
- 我回来后 我们好好庆祝一下 - 你去哪?
- When I return, we celebrate. - Where you going?
去告诉Lane她可以不用再祈祷了
To tell Lane she can stop praying.
- 要走了? - 是的 都做好了
- Leaving? - Yeah, all done.
你不打算来拿你的钱了?
You weren't gonna come get your money?
我想我早晚都会拿到的
I figured I'd get it eventually.
我知道你们住哪儿
I know where you guys live.
那倒是真的 你当然知道我们住在哪
You certainly do know where we live.
给
Here.
无论怎么说 是你挣的
After all, you earned it.
You took it, didn't you?
Rory's bracelet. You had it the whole time.
不知道你在讲什么
No idea what you're talking about.
- 你怎么弄到手的? - 我什么也没拿
- How'd you get it? - I didn't get anything.
你破门而入了吗?
Did you break into our house?
穿一身黑衣服 然后上演一场 " 不可能的任务 " 吗?
You dressed in black, and pulled a Mission: Lmpossible?
我扮圣诞老人从烟囱那下来的
I came down the chimney and pulled a Santa Claus.
A ridiculous accusation deserved such a response.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表