剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
你看起来完全不一样了 端庄 简约
You look so completely different. Elegant, understated.
我当时穿着带推进器的内♥裤♥ 如果这能让你感觉更好
I was wearing underwear with propellers if that makes you feel better.
- 我要睡觉了 - 我要派情报局的人来
- I'm going to bed. - I'll send the Secret Service up.
顺便说一句 我会给你穿上你那件可爱的睡衣
By the way, I would put on your good pajamas...
就是上面有蛋糕的那件 然后给你梳头
the cute ones with the cakes on them, and brush your hair...
- 再给你擦一点润唇膏 - 为什么?
- and put on a little lip gloss. - Why?
- 你今晚会被绑♥架♥ - 什么?
- You're being kidnapped tonight. - Excuse me?
- 我今天接到Francie的电♥话♥ - 什么?
- I got a call today from Francie. - What?
她说她和朋友趁你睡觉时会进来
She said she and her friends would come in while you're sleeping...
把你叫醒 绑♥架♥你 带着你穿着睡衣出去吃早饭
wake you up, kidnap you, and take you out to breakfast in your pajamas.
她们干嘛那么做?
Why would they do that?
- 显然 很好玩 - 听起来一点都不好玩
- Apparently, it's fun. - That doesn't sound fun.
叫我把钥匙放在垫子下 钱放在桌上
Told me to leave the key under the mat and money on the table.
你答应她们这个疯狂的要求?
And you said yes to this insanity?
我告诉你不要当社会党人的 但是你不听
I told you not to become a soc, but you didn't listen.
我不相信你居然让一些陌生女生 在深更半夜随便进来
I can't believe you'd let some strange girls come traipsing in...
带走你唯一的孩子 你珍爱的小女孩
and take away your only child, your precious baby girl...
去一个不知名的鬼地方
off to God knows where in the middle of the night.
如果那地方有甜甜圈 给我带一个 好吗?
If it's someplace with doughnuts, bring me one, okay?
- 嘿! - 圣诞卡
- Hey! - Christmas cards.
越来越像你外婆了
More like your grandmother every day.
- 妈妈 我的绑♥架♥者们来了 - 好的 玩的开心
- Mom, my kidnappers are here. - Okay, have fun.
- 开灯 - 我找不到
- Get the light. - I can't find it.
惊喜!
Surprise!
- 怎么了? - 太阳晒屁♥股♥了
- What's going on? - Rise and shine.
你可以穿鞋子 但不准穿袜子
You can grab shoes but no socks.
真的没想到 我真是太惊讶了
Wow, this is totally unexpected. I'm completely surprised.
看的出来
You looked it.
好了 我们走吧 还要叫几个女孩
Okay, let's move. We still got a couple more girls to get.
你起床的时候就是这个样子?
So, that's how you look when you've just woken up?
是啊
Yeah.
我的生活中没有一样是公平的
Nothing in my life is fair.
好 再往前走一点
Okay, a little further.
对不起
Sorry.
好了 到了
Okay, that's far enough.
女士们 今晚在这里
Ladies, here on this spot, tonight in this place...
在你们之前已经来过很多人
where so many others have come before you...
- 我们邀请你们加入我们的组织 - 女士们 摘下你们的眼罩
- we invite you to join us. - Ladies, remove your blindfolds.
- 我们在Chilton - 请拿出钥匙
- We're at Chilton. - Keys, please.
- 我们在Chilton做什么? - 安静点 我们要成为Puff一员了
- What are we doing at Chilton? - Be quiet. We're being Puffed.
你们的言行将永远保留在...
What you're about to do and say will remain forever...
Puff成员之间 而且只有Puff成员
between the members of the Puffs, and only the members of the Puffs.
这是校长办公室 她怎么拿到钥匙的?
This is the headmaster's office. How did she get the keys?
我确定不是他给她的
I'm sure he didn't give them to her.
闭嘴 我们是来做非常重要的社会关系的
Stop it. We are making very important social contacts here.
我不是在找社会关系 我有朋友 我很好
I'm not looking for social contacts. I have friends. I'm fine.
成为你这样的人该多好啊 也许有天我会有机会拍Disney电影
How nice it must be to be you. Maybe someday I'll stumble into a Disney movie...
再借用你的身体
and be transported into your body.
在那住一段时间后 我会发现我的美丽所在
After living there awhile, I'll realize the beauty of myself.
不过在那之前 我会进去并成为Puff一员
But until that moment, I'm going to go in there and become a Puff.
现在走开
Now get out of my way.
Chilton有120年历史的钟
The historical bell of Chilton, 120 years old.
每一个Puff成员都要站在这 在夜幕中
Every member of the Puffs has stood here, under the cover of night...
发誓终生效忠我们
to pledge her lifelong devotion to us.
我向Puff发誓 将永远效忠于它
I pledge myself to the Puffs. Loyal I will always be.
一个P开头 两个F结尾
A 'P' to start, two 'F's' at the end...
一个U在中间
and a 'U' sitting in between.
Anne Sexton的诗对吗? [注:Anne Sexton(1928 - 1974)美国著名女诗人]
Anne Sexton, right?
等你宣誓完 就鸣钟3次
Once you've finished your oath, you will ring the bell three times.
- Rory? - 嗯?
- Rory? - Yeah?
你先来
You first.
- 我向Puff发誓 - 你得拿着蜡烛
- I pledge myself to the Puffs. - You have to hold the candle.
我向Puff发誓 将永远效忠于它
I pledge myself to the Puffs. Loyal I'll always be.
大声点 Louise
Sing out, Louise.
一个P开头 两个F结尾 一个U在中间
A 'P' to start, two 'F's' at the end, and a 'U' sitting in between.
我不会再做第二次了 Gilmore小姐
I wouldn't do that again, Ms. Gilmore.
失望 幻灭 挫败 惊讶
Disappointment, disillusionment, frustration, astonishment.
我想我正在同时感受这些情绪
I suppose you could say I am experiencing all of these emotions.
发现Chilton一些最好和最聪明的学生
Finding some of Chilton's best and brightest...
做出如此破坏性的 不道德的 还有非法的事情...
acting in such a destructive, immoral, and illegal manner...
这让我们所有人深思
will make all of us think long and hard...
我们教育你们的方法
about the manner in which we're educating you.
但这都是后话 我们现在怎么处理这件事呢?
But that is all in the future. How do we handle this now?
我们会考虑停学的
Well, suspension will be considered.
紧闭和额外罚款是为了 维持你们目前的成绩点
Detention and extra credit to maintain your current GPA standing...
- 可以不受影响 - 简直不可思议
- will be a given. - This is unbelievable.
- 你说什么 Gilmore小姐 - 没什么
- What was that, Ms. Gilmore? - Nothing.
我听到你在用不满的语调咕哝什么
I heard you mumbling something in a rather disgruntled tone.
- 我想知道你在说什么 - 我说:"简直不可思议"
- I'd like to know what it was. - I said, 'This is unbelievable. '
那么为什么不可思议?
And why is this unbelievable?
我一开始就不想来这里
I didn't even want to be here in the first place.
现在 Gilmore小姐
Now, Ms. Gilmore...
所有事情都在朝好的方向发展 我的成绩也很好
Things were going fine. My grades were good.
我参加了报社 我的日常程序也乱了
I joined the paper. My routine was down.
- 你的日常程序是... - 我有朋友 我有一个稳定的男友
- Your routine was... - I have friends. I have a steady boyfriend.
我的母女关系非常好
My mother and I are freakishly linked.
我和Lane在幼儿园就是最好的朋友
Lane and I are best friends since kindergarten.
但是你没看到 因为你没有生活在我的世界里
But you don't see it 'cause I don't live here.
如果你没看到 那么就一定不是真的
If you don't see it, then it mustn't be true.
你打电♥话♥来教训我 因为我情愿读书
You call me to lecture me because I'd rather read...
而不是讨论返校节的安乐死
than discuss the euthanasia of homecoming.
你的读书...
Your reading...
你告诉我和我妈妈 我要多参加社会活动 如果我不这样
You told me and my mom I needed to socialize. If I didn't...
会影响我进哈佛
it would be frowned upon and hurt me getting into Harvard.
- 是的 我们是这么说的 - 所以我照样做了
- Yes, we did say that. - So I did it.
- 我选了一个桌子 随便挑选了一个桌子 - 随机的?
- I sat down at a table, a random table. - Random?
然后我被告知我将被在半夜从床上拉出来 并被蒙着眼
The next thing I know, I'm being pulled out of my bed at midnight and I'm blindfolded.
在我明白一切之前 我就和Ya-Ya姐妹到了这里
Before I know it, I end up here with the Ya-Ya Sisterhood...
背诵诗歌♥ 举着蜡烛
reciting poetry and lighting candles.
现在因为我按照你教我的话做了 我就要被停学?
Now I'm gonna be suspended because I was trying to do what you told me?
这公平吗?
What's fair about that?
Charleston校长 家长们陆续来了
Headmaster Charleston, the parents are starting to arrive.
谢谢 Traiger太太
Thank you, Mrs. Traiger.
我们明天以及接下来几天会继续这个谈话
We'll continue this conversation tomorrow and for many days after that.
你们可以走了 Gilmore小姐
You may go. Ms. Gilmore.
我想也许我们应该多聊聊
I think that maybe you and I should talk some more.
关于什么
About what?
讨论关于我确实认为 学生参加社会活动是很重要的
About the fact that though I do feel it is important that students socialize...
可能我们在评判你的事情上有点草率
possibly we may have been a little hasty to judge in your case.
真的? 你是说你会重新考虑我的停学问题?
Really? So does that mean that you might reconsider my suspension?
你是一名优秀的学生 你应该去哈佛
You're an excellent student. You deserve to go to Harvard.
我并不想阻拦你
I wouldn't want to stand in the way of that.
- 我们明天再聊 - 谢谢
- We'll talk tomorrow. - Thank you.
怎么了? 接线员很讨人厌
What happened? The reception on the phone sucked.
我就听到"Rory" "Chilton" 还有"过来"
All I heard was 'Rory,' 'Chilton,' and 'Get down here. '
我该踢谁的屁♥股♥?
Who's butt do I have to kick?
- 我们没有去吃早餐 - 发生什么事了
- We didn't go to breakfast. - What's this about?
我们到这里来 以闯入校长办公室作为入会仪式
We came here, broke into the headmaster's office as the big initiation.
- 那些笨女孩 - 入会仪式的一部分是要敲钟
- Those stupid girls. - Part of the initiation was ringing a bell.
警卫过来时我正在敲钟 然后他们就打电♥话♥给你了
That's what I was doing when security came. They called you.
你因为鸣钟被抓?
You got busted for ringing a bell?
- 就这样? 敲钟? - 是的
- That's it? Bell ringing? - Yes.
- 你都没有抽古巴雪茄? - 妈
- Were you at least smoking a Cuban cigar? - Mom.
不 我的意思是 "坏女孩"
No. I mean, 'Bad girl.
我跟你说过多少次不要敲钟?
'How many times have I said not to ring bells?
它们会被弄凹或擦伤 声音会把狗弄疯
'They can dent or scratch, and they make dogs crazy.
你以为你是巴黎圣母院的驼背敲钟人?
'Think you're the Hunchback of Notre Dame?
- 你是法国人? 上通告? 都不是 - 我到车那边
- 'Are you French? Circular? No. ' - I'm walking to the car now.
等下 你到底惹了多少麻烦? 我该去和校长谈谈吗?
Hold on. How much trouble are you in? Should I go talk to the headmaster?
- 不要 我会没事的 - 好
- No, I think it's gonna be okay. - Okay.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表