剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
在Rory神奇地在床底下 找到手链一个半小时之前
It's just a coincidence I catch you coming out of Rory's room...
我就那么巧碰上你从她的房♥间出来?
a half an hour before she mysteriously finds the bracelet under her bed?
- 就是那么巧 - 为什么你要这样做?
- Guess so. - Why would you do this?
I know you hate the world, but I thought you liked Rory.
- 我什么都没做 - 胡扯
- I didn't do anything. - Bull.
Don't 'whatever' me, you jerk.
你弄得Rory慌了神地到处找
You let Rory run around completely panicked...
以为她弄丢了手链 她很可怜 你知道吗?
thinking she lost the bracelet. She was miserable. Understand?
You're jealous of Dean because he's great...
Rory又那么疯狂地爱着他
and Rory's madly in love with him.
你拿了那手链 这不会影响Dean 但伤了Rory
But you taking the bracelet didn't hurt Dean, it hurt Rory.
那条手链是Rory拥有的最珍贵的东西
That bracelet is the most precious thing she owns.
她从不把它取下 这对她来说就是一切
She never takes it off. It means everything to her.
而却你偷了它 你太过分
And you stealing it was unbelievably cruel.
- 她最珍贵的? - 是 !
- The most precious thing she owns? - Yes!
如果那是她拥有的最珍贵的东西
If it's the most precious thing she owns...
为什么花了她两个星期才发现这不见了?
why did it take her two weeks to figure out it was gone?
你也许得重新估量一下 她究竟爱得有多深
You might want to reevaluate how madly in love she is.
他还轮不到我叫他 "儿子" 呢 (要是我 就还不会叫他 "儿子" )
I wouldn't call him 'son' yet.
- 滚开 - 正有此意
- Get out of here. - You read my mind.
我花了1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥0美元 这都是你的错!
I just spent $100,000, and it's all your fault!
好极了
Good.
我在超♥市♥碰上Taylor
I ran into Taylor at the market.
我发现他是那幢楼的主人
I found out he owns the building that apartment was in.
- That and several others in town. - So weird.
他正有计划地买♥♥下整个镇
He's systematically buying up the town.
他会把它变成Taylorville 每个人一律穿羊毛衫
He'll turn it into Taylorville, where everyone wears cardigans...
- 草的高度都统一 - 你要坐坐吗?
- and have the same grass height. - Do you want to sit?
然后他还说他要买♥♥下餐厅隔壁的那栋楼
Then he said he'll buy the building next to the diner...
for freaks who don't have the brainpower to collect stamps!
- 我失去它了! - 不能想象
- I lost it! - I can't picture it.
我气极了 我疯了
I walked around in a blind rage. I was crazy.
我买♥♥了一个有巧克力 加雪糕的比利时华夫饼干
I bought a Belgian waffle with ice cream dipped in chocolate.
- 你吃了? - 不 我没吃
- You ate that? - No, I didn't eat it.
我是生气 但不是自杀
I'm upset, not suicidal.
我得干些什么 你的声音不停地在我脑里回响
I had to do something. I had your voice going round in my head.
就像那首Small World的歌♥
It's like the Small World song.
试一试 Luke 做些改变 不能是单人床
'Take a chance, Luke. Make a move. Can't have a single bed. '
所以我买♥♥下了那栋楼!
So I bought the building!
Went to the bank, got a cashier's check...
签了名 然后我买♥♥下了那栋楼
signed the papers, and I bought the building.
我是那栋楼房♥的主人 我拥有那栋楼房♥
I am the building's owner. I own the building.
好了 别担心 你还是可以不要那楼的
Okay, don't worry, you can still get out of it.
你可以去和他们说你神志不清
You can tell them you lost your mind.
- 或者你可以卖♥♥给Taylor - 是啊
- Or I bet you could sell it to Taylor. - Yeah.
放轻松 你还是可以不要这楼的 除非你不自己愿意
Relax. You can still get out of this, unless you don't want to get out of this.
不 我想不要它 我为什么不想不要它呢?
No, I want to get out of this. Why would I not want to get out of this?
拥有那栋楼给了你一些选择
Owning that building gives you some options.
Like you could expand Luke's if you wanted to.
或你可以租给其他人
Or you could rent it to someone else.
租给那些会令Taylor疯掉的人
Someone else who might drive Taylor crazy.
我可以考虑一下
I should think about this.
- 当然 睡觉时好好想想 - 对
- Sure, sleep on it. - Right.
- 要喝点茶吗? - 茶不错 好的
- Do you want some tea? - Tea's good. Sure. Yeah.
Jess有没有和你谈起Rory?
Does Jess ever talk to you about Rory?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
他们最近好像常在一起
They seem to be thrown together quite a lot lately.
我只是在想这是碰巧 ...
I was trying to figure out if that's a coincidence...
还是他们之间有什么? 我不知道
Or if there's something going on? I don't know.
- Jess不怎么信任我 - 嗯
- Jess doesn't exactly confide in me. - Right.
如果他们之间有什么事 我想那一定很好
If there was something on, I think it'd be great.
Yeah! Rory's a great kid. She'd be really good for Jess.
是啊 没错
Yeah, she would.
你觉得他们俩之间有事?
You think there may be something going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果真是那样就好了
Boy, that would be great.
是啊 好极了
Yeah. Great.
那是你的房♥间 接着砸吧
That's your room. Finish up.
然后我们就可以手拉手 一起庆祝下了
We'll hold hands and skip afterwards.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表